1 hour ago, phillipswilliam92 said:

Ok I dont know if this has been asked before but wear are the bodies of Cpl. Eva Stone's squad mates at near quary junction I have found two of them by a rock but can't find the rest. All so how meny bodies are their?

There's three bodies total. I think there's a piece of machinery with a powder ganger corpse in front of it.  There's usually some Deathclaws around there too. I think the body you're missing is a bit to the right of the machinery (facing the machinery with Sloan at your back). Hope that helps (and even better manages to be accurate XD )

20 hours ago, zonderbunny said:

There's three bodies total. I think there's a piece of machinery with a powder ganger corpse in front of it.  There's usually some Deathclaws around there too. I think the body you're missing is a bit to the right of the machinery (facing the machinery with Sloan at your back). Hope that helps (and even better manages to be accurate XD )

Cool Thank You.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Lupa8810 said:

Most of the NPCs (like Laura in Goodsprings) do not show up in the game. I tried to move them or move to them through console commands, but I can only move to where they are supposed to be. I am using TTW 3.2.2. 

The MCM will have an option to summon all the Vegas NPCS if you skipped the Zeta story. That's the only reason I can think of for them not appearing.

when having companions bang the different beasts their armor disappears and reappears during sex and after they just loose whatever armor you gave them and get back to their default (atleast cass does, veronica just gets combat armor) wot is going on

11 hours ago, doopdoo said:

when having companions bang the different beasts their armor disappears and reappears during sex and after they just loose whatever armor you gave them and get back to their default (atleast cass does, veronica just gets combat armor) wot is going on

The way it's scripted forces them through a "phony" pregnancy rather than actually impregnating them. This because I (and I was assuming many more) would only allow the player character to be impregnated and at the time of scripting that part, MPO wasn't a thing yet, which is why Veronica switches to Combat Armor.

On 4/25/2019 at 9:04 AM, doopdoo said:

While we are on the topic, did you have any issues getting Cass's dialogue to come up? I'm seeing nothing at all to convince her, but I do have dialogue for Veronica.

13 hours ago, NonDrake said:

While we are on the topic, did you have any issues getting Cass's dialogue to come up? I'm seeing nothing at all to convince her, but I do have dialogue for Veronica.

having no problems from that, did you try firing her then talking?

On 4/30/2019 at 10:54 AM, Yeller said:

Hi so I'm new to all this modding and was wondering how long pregnancies actually take? Also @pepertje the link in your signature for your discord server says its invalid, just thought I would tell you.

Depends on your Sexout Pregnancy settings, and the creature you have. On minimal settings, you can go through Bloatflies and Cazadors in 1 or 2 days. Bighorners take a good deal longer.

14 hours ago, NonDrake said:

Depends on your Sexout Pregnancy settings, and the creature you have. On minimal settings, you can go through Bloatflies and Cazadors in 1 or 2 days. Bighorners take a good deal longer.

It's a bighorner, I just stood around waiting in 23 hr intervals and my character finally gave birth and I also changed my settings from the default 30% to 1%.

1 hour ago, Yeller said:

It's a bighorner, I just stood around waiting in 23 hr intervals and my character finally gave birth and I also changed my settings from the default 30% to 1%.

I try to set it so that Bighorners even out at 7-9 days. The automatic settings in the Fertile Breeder MCM are set to that same level.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, UlquiorraCifer1964 said:

So I have this problem where in even if I deleted the load screen pics and esp files, the first thing I see when I try to play normally is one of the load screens for the mod. Is there a way to fix this?

The main menu picture is a seperate one, you may want to try a main menu replacer to see if that solves the issue

31 minutes ago, nzg41 said:

sorry to bug anyone here but how does one instail the voice files for this mod,so far even after putting them through FMMD there still mute

The voice files are blank, no audio. The reason they're there is to prevent bugs.

18 hours ago, nzg41 said:

so thats basicly the script? like a template?

Which ones in particular are you referring to? As of yet, Jade is partially voiced and only a select few others have voices

23 hours ago, pepertje said:

Which ones in particular are you referring to? As of yet, Jade is partially voiced and only a select few others have voices

ah....welp i only did a quick test to make sure my game could handle the mods and only checked out the brammin pen crew,also sorry to ask a stupid question thats probbly been ansewered but the nude one was just a floating head and hands...where did i go wrong