[Abandoned] Devious Device - More Devious Quest

There's something like this planned in the next Upgrade of the DC, but yes I could add the player on the list of possible target for the SMN(SlutMadnessNpc)...

I'll put in the ToDo list, but I don't know when I could add that because first I want to finish the DC upgrade (check the post before yours)

Anyway, about the slaves girls I have some other plans... a lot to be onest XD

Its seems that something gone wrong when running with Lovers Victim.

If DC is enabled, then the Lovers Victim Scene wont happened.

When DC is disabled, it works again.

Anyway its a really great mod!

Thank you.

But I shall agree with Matekun.

The compatibility problem are for itself difficult to foresee and requires also cooperation between modders. So you can imagine the problems about the compatibility with an outdated mod...

@Versh - Thanks for the reply earlier.

I have one more question - did you think of a way to exclude certain NPCs from the comments?

I should be doing the same thing with comments from SD+ and Hormones, but I haven't decided how yet and I am open to suggestions to do it in a coordinated way.

Its seems that something gone wrong when running with Lovers Victim.

If DC is enabled, then the Lovers Victim Scene wont happened.

When DC is disabled, it works again.

Anyway its a really great mod!

Thank you.

But I shall agree with Matekun.

The compatibility problem are for itself difficult to foresee and requires also cooperation between modders. So you can imagine the problems about the compatibility with an outdated mod...

Actually... this mod is one step away from nearly replacing Lovers Victim. :P

Missing only a toggle for abuse on naked/deviced/high FoS PC

But I think a lot more could be done in that aspect which might be beyond the scope of this mod.

Back on more immediate matters

Any plans on having different levels of lines so they sort of go up base on level of Fame or increase in frequency of comments?

Or is that already happening but I am not noticing it because fame goes from 0 to 60 super quick when I am testing them out :lol:

Bug report (unless I missed that too :) ).

I was walking in the streets of Markarth when a Pigeon from Birds of Skyrim told me what a nasty reputation I have :)

You probably need a filter for keyword ActorTypeNpc in your Hello topics.

:look: If you install Tropical Skyrim you could think to they as parrots XD

Anyway, tnx for the report, is already in the ToDo list for the DC upgrade (and should be added also in the other system) the only problem is that i'm stuck because I need some help in the dialogue line writing

Birds see everything. One of the perks of being an avian.

Exactly XD

Actually... this mod is one step away from nearly replacing Lovers Victim. :P

Missing only a toggle for abuse on naked/deviced/high FoS PC

But I think a lot more could be done in that aspect which might be beyond the scope of this mod.

Back on more immediate matters

Any plans on having different levels of lines so they sort of go up base on level of Fame or increase in frequency of comments?

Or is that already happening but I am not noticing it because fame goes from 0 to 60 super quick when I am testing them out :lol:

Abuse on the player are in the next upgrade, the problem is about the lack of lines of dialogue, I have find some people that want to help, and I very grateful to they, but I cant ask to write an huge ammount of lines when with 5-10 lines from anyone in this thread will get the work done in about 1/3 of the time...

About the fame level, is already about that :P

I've underestimated the gain rate, I think I shall enlarge the level when I'll upgrade the FoS

Abuse on the player are in the next upgrade, the problem is about the lack of lines of dialogue, I have find some people that want to help, and I very grateful to they, but I cant ask to write an huge ammount of lines when with 5-10 lines from anyone in this thread will get the work done in about 1/3 of the time...

Could you give an example of the kind of lines you need for this section of the mod specifically? We can't hold up release of the next update for want of dialogue!

You mean like: your follower become your master?

There's already a future plans about a player procedural slavery system, that should be adaptable to something like this... but I don't start any upgrade/new system, until I finish the DC upgrade (currently stucked because the script part is done, but I don't have sufficient help about the dialog writing)

Don't know if anyone's mentioned this, this mod works with old SLAroused (yes, I haven't updated yet) as well as SAR.

Great mod, being a naked mage this really adds some entertainment.

Lover's Victim really fups things up with this though so it needs turning off, which I don't mind.

People may have already said (is it too lazy not to read all eleven pages when I'm not having issues?) the chance of player torment like NPCs get would be good, and a humiliation scene if your reputation is high (low?) of having an NPC or two push you down and take your clothes, wondering why someone like you bothered with them in the first place, maybe someone might make good with the threat to leave you tied up outside an inn too?

Perhaps there could be a conversation option when starting Devious Tasks of choosing only sexual or only menial tasks, and a marker on your current Master (Proventus and others wander off periodically).

@Jordisslave: is already in the next update (0.903 or 0.904), and yes, SLA And SLAR both will work.. the only change (that I know) is a different way to update the Npc... The Redux version will do it better

@Ridik: open the inventory, search an item named [Dw] *something* and click on it... also read the mod description....

@Kwanzabot: Translations are NOT Recommended in beta status of the mod... wait for the Version 1.0

@Jordisslave: is already in the next update (0.903 or 0.904), and yes, SLA And SLAR both will work.. the only change (that I know) is a different way to update the Npc... The Redux version will do it better

@Ridik: open the inventory, search an item named [Dw] *something* and click on it... also read the mod description....

@Kwanzabot: Translations are NOT Recommended in beta status of the mod... wait for the Version 1.0

I'm not translating. Just want to see all the phrases.

SzoVLai.jpg

So can you explain:
1. What is Slut fame?
2. If I have 11 points in oral, 11 points in dog, and 11 points in creature, what message i get? Random from oral/dog/creature?