[Abandoned] Devious Device - More Devious Quest

New lines of dialog based on topic assigned..

Like "Submissived line" in context: A visible deviced Follower Shamed how talk with a player not deviced, and other...

Or "offensive line" in context: A not deviced Npc Not follower how talk with a Player deviced and exposed...

Things like that...

The topic will be assigned from me

sorry still not quite understanding, your after...

Submissive dialogue lines to be spoken to the PC by a follower when they are deviced and its visible (i.e follower to PC - "Please master/mistress i'll be good without the chains")

Submissive dialogue lines to be spoken by the deviced follower to a NPC (need time to think of example)

Insults to be spoken to the PC when they are deviced and it can be seen by a NPC (I.e. NPC on seeing chastity belt "So your master finally found a way to keep your cunt to themselves huh?")

Is that correct?

Yes, I give to you one/more topic and the relative context and you think about various line of dialogue to fill that

An Example:

Follower deviced shame how blame the player (also deviced)

"I've told to you that whene NOT ready for that fight!"

"You've put us in a large mess"

"It's ALL your Fault!"

"Go in a cave he said... It will be fun he said!"

etc.

etc.

etc.

My problem is that:

First, my english is terrible

Second, I need more variety, that's requires some other brain on work

Thrid, I'm running out of fantasy, so all the lines start to resemble

When i use armor that set as naken in Sex lab Arousal, NPC do not comment me as naked.

Is there something to do with this?

Yes the below

There's 4 types of item that could hide the devices

Armorclothing

ArmorCuirass

ArmorHelm

ClothingHead

The ArmorClothing are the clothing, Miner, Barkeeper, Mage robe etc

The Armorcuirass are Armor

Those 2 will Hide the BODY devices (like the belts, the cuffs, the collars, Harness)

The ArmorHelm are Helm

the clothingHead are Hoods

Those 2 will mask the head devices (gag, blindfold)

Note that could be a wrong use of this keyword system by other author of mod or even in the vanilla object (for example the Thalmor Gloves, or the Prisioner trousers) so, not all items will work fine. There's nothing that I could do to fix, because it's about other mod... you can do a "manual fix" with the CK or simply use other items...

The Other Devices are some particolar devices that aren't hiddable, like Yoke, Armbinder, Slave boots, and even some cuff that force the player in a position (zaz items).

Glad you like it ;)

If your not a modder/comfortable with CK its very easy to remove the keywords from the mod that is providing the item using tes5edit as well

All you need to do is load tes5edit, do the right click and select none and then tick the mod thats providing the item and it will load that mod and its dependancies and then you can go to the keyword section and double click to remove and it will ask you to confirm and then when you close it should save the changes to the .esp file - best to make a backup of the .esp first just incase

I've done this with the zip suit armor mod and not had any ill effects

Keywords in bottom right

Capture.jpg

for some reason the latest update causes solitude gaurds to become hostile even at the start of a new game once the guy has been killed in the chopping block they become hostile

That was an old bug from the 0.901, Are you sure to have uninstall the 0.901 Then installed the 0.902?

When i use armor that set as naken in Sex lab Arousal, NPC do not comment me as naked.

There isn't a feature in my mod that get this information from the SL Arousal related to the Naked/clothed classification, the comunication between Script and Ck is a bit shitty in the Ck

As said in the description my mod doesn't look at layer, slot, or anything else except the Keyword of an item

You could:

With a bit of experience in the Ck

-Made a patch of the mod that you use and remove here the Keyword from the object that you want to set as "Not clothing"

With a bit of experience in the Tes5Edit

-Manually remove the Keyword from the items you want to use

Either way I suggest a backup and much attention

Or you could simply use another clothes :P

EDIT Tnx Pinky you had post before me :P

Awesome mod!! Though for some reason I can't get Slut Madness to work with beasts :-| Seems I will always manage to hold myself unless I check the NPC's allowed in SM menu. If I only have beasts checked I never get any. Anyone else noticed the same?

You should enable beast animation in the SL, it's a safe option.

My mod is based on the framework of SL and DD so the option of this mods will override those on mine

In that specific case:

The Sm check if an Npc "Is Valid" for the Sl Animation, So if the Beast Animation is disabled (SL Option) any beast will return as Invalid for the SM

So you need to enable Both Sl Option and Sm option

Awesome mod!! Though for some reason I can't get Slut Madness to work with beasts :-| Seems I will always manage to hold myself unless I check the NPC's allowed in SM menu. If I only have beasts checked I never get any. Anyone else noticed the same?

You should enable beast animation in the SL, it's a safe option.

My mod is based on the framework of SL and DD so the option of this mods will override those on mine

In that specific case:

The Sm check if an Npc "Is Valid" for the Sl Animation, So if the Beast Animation is disabled (SL Option) any beast will return as Invalid for the SM

So you need to enable Both Sl Option and Sm option

Thanks for the reply!

I have beast anims activated. Also several mods that use beast anims, aroused creatures, random sex etc.. All of them work, and animations work.

I was just wondering if there was something in the script, since the Slut Madness check will automatically proceed to "managed to hold yourself" if I only have beasts checked in the menu. If I have both beasts and NPC's enabled, then the Slut Madness check will always fail and I run straight to the nearest NPC.

I honestly have no idea, and it probably is something wonky on my end, just curious. And the mod is awesome even with only NPC's taking advantage ^^

SM cannot be turned off. I have disabled SM in the MCM. After I exit and return to the MCM Slut Madness is re-enabled.

I've had that happen but only when the delay between requests is set very low, like to 0.1 for example. After a SM scene you can disable it by equipping an article of clothing. Then you can go to the MCM and disable it there w/out it re-enabling itself.

Yes the below

There's 4 types of item that could hide the devices

Armorclothing

ArmorCuirass

ArmorHelm

ClothingHead

The ArmorClothing are the clothing, Miner, Barkeeper, Mage robe etc

The Armorcuirass are Armor

Those 2 will Hide the BODY devices (like the belts, the cuffs, the collars, Harness)

The ArmorHelm are Helm

the clothingHead are Hoods

Those 2 will mask the head devices (gag, blindfold)

Note that could be a wrong use of this keyword system by other author of mod or even in the vanilla object (for example the Thalmor Gloves, or the Prisioner trousers) so, not all items will work fine. There's nothing that I could do to fix, because it's about other mod... you can do a "manual fix" with the CK or simply use other items...

The Other Devices are some particolar devices that aren't hiddable, like Yoke, Armbinder, Slave boots, and even some cuff that force the player in a position (zaz items).

Glad you like it ;)

If your not a modder/comfortable with CK its very easy to remove the keywords from the mod that is providing the item using tes5edit as well

All you need to do is load tes5edit, do the right click and select none and then tick the mod thats providing the item and it will load that mod and its dependancies and then you can go to the keyword section and double click to remove and it will ask you to confirm and then when you close it should save the changes to the .esp file - best to make a backup of the .esp first just incase

I've done this with the zip suit armor mod and not had any ill effects

Keywords in bottom right

Capture.jpg

Well, that working... strange.

As i understand there is the one set of random phrases both for nude and for DD character?

Thanks for the reply!

I have beast anims activated. Also several mods that use beast anims, aroused creatures, random sex etc.. All of them work, and animations work.

I was just wondering if there was something in the script, since the Slut Madness check will automatically proceed to "managed to hold yourself" if I only have beasts checked in the menu. If I have both beasts and NPC's enabled, then the Slut Madness check will always fail and I run straight to the nearest NPC.

I honestly have no idea, and it probably is something wonky on my end, just curious. And the mod is awesome even with only NPC's taking advantage ^^

First I should know some other info:

Your player was Deviced? By the Magic Effect you player is Exposed or hidden?

There's also a slider about the Beast Probability (that by default should be set at 50%), anyway the Npc human will be checked BEFORE the creature (the creature is considered as a surrogate of a male, so if the character find a suitable npc will prefer this)

By the way I'll give a look, let me know...

SM cannot be turned off. I have disabled SM in the MCM. After I exit and return to the MCM Slut Madness is re-enabled.

As said from Mybrainhurts you probably has stepped in a "void moment" when the Sm system is already configured to start but not start yet.

I'll take a look about, I think that this part could be optimized.

Retry to disable, if it doesn't work let me know.

In case that it doesn't work you could increase the Delay Slider (or I could post a console line to override the system)

Well, that working... strange.

As i understand there is the one set of random phrases both for nude and for DD character?

There's a generic group of dialog related to the player Nude/Deviced, and some specific for Specific Devices

Future plans of expansion are related to the Mood system for Npc

What's strange?

for some reason the latest update causes solitude gaurds to become hostile even at the start of a new game once the guy has been killed in the chopping block they become hostile

That was an old bug from the 0.901, Are you sure to have uninstall the 0.901 Then installed the 0.902?

i dont uninstall i just slap new mods in then run fnis

i dont uninstall i just slap new mods in then run fnis

I have a similar theory about the notch on my car...

Maybe that clothings keyword was used for something else in another mod, and this cause the CTD (and this still strange, because you should have an error in the log, not a crash)

Exactly what you're trying to do on what item from which mod?

Maybe is much easier for you to use other clothes or, if you like the tricky solution, make a "sub-mod" with an alternative version ot the item that you're using

Maybe that clothings keyword was used for something else in another mod, and this cause the CTD (and this still strange, because you should have an error in the log, not a crash)

Exactly what you're trying to do on what item from which mod?

Maybe is much easier for you to use other clothes or, if you like the tricky solution, make a "sub-mod" with an alternative version ot the item that you're using

This armor http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39358-aradia-leather-thief-cbbe-tbbp-bodyslide-compatible-oily-version/

Cause this is really sexy armor, i want NPC to comment me as naked.

And this works a little, like if I dress this armor, all NPC in location comment me with Device comment.

But if i try to go to another location (in the city/from the city/in house/from house) - loading of new location stuck.

Wait... You CTD or you're simply stucked in a loading screen? It is very different

Is normal after the activation of a scripted mod that there's a longer loading screen the first time

In specific you'll see the normal loading screen without fog, then the fog appear when the game is currently loading

For example the first loading after the activation of my mod on my pc get 15-20 seconds (about 8 without fog, then with fog), after that it load everything in about 4-5 seconds

What's strange?

Well im now in Breezehome.
1. If i go in normal clothes, whiterun will be working OK.
2. If i go naked, everything will work normal, with comments from NPC.
3. But if i wear the clothes without tags, i get CTD from every loading from one location to another. 

could be your not using a skeleton some custom clothes that you download from the net would need a custom skeleton since if they get equipped or un equipped itll cause cdt