{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

Strange.... but that Funny Necro Leg Spread looks exactly like Mitros Pond. It's late though, my eyes might be playing tricks on me.

If you read the users page who made them, you will see they are edits of animatiins he got permission to edit.

Loving the leito animations. Get a few glitches but all in all happy with the mod.

So what are these glitches? Cant resolve them if you don't tell me (unless they are jyst the known issues).

Well there is that but it's a bit of work and not an easy fix.

Well...it's a bit easier than one would think.  As somebody with zero experience with CK I didn't find it dificult.  To quote myself:

Open up CK, let it load everything.

Go to Gameplay -> Papyrus Script Manager.

Open sslAnimationDefaults (will open in notepad)

Comment out with a semicolon whatever you don't want to register in Sexlab.

Save file then close.

RIght click sslAnimationDefaults, Compile.  It should compile with no errors.  Exit CK.

Restart Skyrim, reset animation registry in Sexlab.

Verify in animation listings the ones you commented out don't appear.

Tada!  The animations you don't want to use will never register freeing up precious slots for the animations you DO want to use.  With this pack and NSAP I find this method a necessity as there are just too many excellent animations!

As it stands I can eliminate the base sexlab animations I hate, load the 20 zaz animations, the 6 from Estrus Chaurus+ and almost all the ones from NSAP.  It's a bit of work, but with as many mods as most of us run we're used to tinkering and fine tuning skyrim so it runs.

Or wait for sexlab 1.60.  I'm of the mind more CK experience is never a bad idea.  Anyone has any questions let me know!

Edit - not addressing the amazing rydin, but just a tidbit of info to those who are a wee bit frustrated that they can't have all the excellent new animations!  Any my god, they are most delicious.  Wait, was that outloud?  :)

Where exactly I should put the semicolon? I tried to put before the "Register" line and when I try to compile I receive an error, some "Unable to find flags file: TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg" and a lot of "Unknown user flag hidden"

Loving the leito animations. Get a few glitches but all in all happy with the mod.

So what are these glitches? Cant resolve them if you don't tell me (unless they are jyst the known issues).

I only played with it for a few minutes last night before bed around 2am... ; /  The kissing animation triggered, it would start then reset, and did that a few times... I just logged after a few resets so I don't have much else to go on. I will take another look when I have more time to kill.

Where exactly I should put the semicolon? I tried to put before the "Register" line and when I try to compile I receive an error, some "Unable to find flags file: TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg" and a lot of "Unknown user flag hidden"

Let see here...

I had this exact same problem.  Bethesda/steam ninja nerfed CK when mods went behind a paywall.  They moved a few files and broke CK.  Here's the thread on how to fix:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45058-unable-to-find-flags-file-tesv-papyrus-flagsflg/

CPU listed the fix so just follow his directions and all should work!  That's what I did and CK loaded just fine for me.

In any event, here is a screenshot of my sslanimationdefaults:

post-266938-0-42722800-1436027287_thumb.png

The semicolon goes right before the RegisterAnimation.  Which animation listed in function LoadAnimations corresponds to the one you want gone in Sexlab?  Do a ctrl+F and look for keywords.  It might take a bit but most are self explanatory.  Should work now!  Let me know if it doesn't.

Strange.... but that Funny Necro Leg Spread looks exactly like Mitros Pond. It's late though, my eyes might be playing tricks on me.

If you read the users page who made them, you will see they are edits of animatiins he got permission to edit.

Most of those "glitches" are solved with moving the schlong up or down in animation editor.

Let see here...

I had this exact same problem.  Bethesda/steam ninja nerfed CK when mods went behind a paywall.  They moved a few files and broke CK.  Here's the thread on how to fix:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45058-unable-to-find-flags-file-tesv-papyrus-flagsflg/

CPU listed the fix so just follow his directions and all should work!  That's what I did and CK loaded just fine for me.

In any event, here is a screenshot of my sslanimationdefaults:

attachicon.gifanimationdefaults.png

The semicolon goes right before the RegisterAnimation.  Which animation listed in function LoadAnimations corresponds to the one you want gone in Sexlab?  Do a ctrl+F and look for keywords.  It might take a bit but most are self explanatory.  Should work now!  Let me know if it doesn't.

Thank you for your help, friend. But after using CPU's fix I still receive some errors and the compilation still fails (the flag error is gone, though). I won't paste because the list is really big. But don't worry, I managed to select my favorite animations after some filtration and now I'm satisfied. I'll wait for the Sexlab 1.60. :)

Edit: I'll just put the list here if someone is receiving the same error message:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "sslAnimationDefaults"...
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Keyword.psc(4,33): unknown type location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Game.psc(51,70): unknown type formlist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Game.psc(54,69): unknown type formlist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Game.psc(67,77): unknown type formlist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Game.psc(72,76): unknown type formlist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Actor.psc(27,49): unknown type globalvariable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Actor.psc(28,34): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Actor.psc(28,1): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ActorBase.psc(4,15): unknown type class
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ActorBase.psc(10,18): unknown type formlist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\LeveledItem.psc(13,24): unknown type globalvariable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\LeveledItem.psc(14,40): unknown type globalvariable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MagicEffect.psc(48,15): unknown type light
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MagicEffect.psc(49,24): unknown type light
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MagicEffect.psc(51,22): unknown type effectshader
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MagicEffect.psc(52,35): unknown type effectshader
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MagicEffect.psc(54,22): unknown type effectshader
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MagicEffect.psc(55,39): unknown type effectshader
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MagicEffect.psc(57,20): unknown type projectile
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MagicEffect.psc(58,34): unknown type projectile
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MagicEffect.psc(60,19): unknown type explosion
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MagicEffect.psc(61,32): unknown type explosion
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MagicEffect.psc(72,23): unknown type impactdataset
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MagicEffect.psc(73,40): unknown type impactdataset
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MagicEffect.psc(78,28): unknown type imagespacemodifier
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\MagicEffect.psc(79,45): unknown type imagespacemodifier
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Race.psc(20,19): unknown type voicetype
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Race.psc(23,52): unknown type voicetype
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Enchantment.psc(38,18): unknown type formlist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Enchantment.psc(41,41): unknown type formlist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ActorBase.psc(55,24): unknown type class
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\HeadPart.psc(23,18): unknown type formlist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\HeadPart.psc(24,32): unknown type formlist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ActorBase.psc(104,19): unknown type voicetype
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ActorBase.psc(105,32): unknown type voicetype
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Shout.psc(4,21): unknown type wordofpower
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Shout.psc(8,46): unknown type wordofpower
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Faction.psc(130,18): unknown type formlist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Faction.psc(131,33): unknown type formlist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Actor.psc(179,17): unknown type package
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Ammo.psc(9,20): unknown type projectile
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Weapon.psc(54,16): unknown type static
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Weapon.psc(55,33): unknown type static
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Actor.psc(293,45): unknown type associationtype
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Actor.psc(454,28): unknown type idle
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Actor.psc(457,38): unknown type idle
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Actor.psc(637,55): unknown type formlist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Actor.psc(721,32): unknown type location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Actor.psc(721,51): unknown type location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Actor.psc(733,29): unknown type package
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Actor.psc(737,30): unknown type package
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Actor.psc(741,27): unknown type package
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Game.psc(176,41): unknown type wordofpower
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Game.psc(251,57): unknown type imagespacemodifier
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Game.psc(257,31): unknown type wordofpower
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Game.psc(263,32): unknown type wordofpower
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ActorValueInfo.psc(54,30): unknown type formlist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(86,33): location is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(86,77): location is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(110,5): unknown type key
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(112,5): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(112,29): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(113,3): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(242,18): unknown type location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(245,15): unknown type scene
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(251,18): unknown type location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(269,13): unknown type key
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(368,19): unknown type voicetype
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(374,20): unknown type worldspace
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(388,41): unknown type locationreftype
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(465,90): unknown type encounterzone
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(477,45): unknown type impactdataset
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(517,19): unknown type topic
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(598,36): unknown type location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(600,10): unknown type location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(604,20): location is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(665,67): unknown type projectile
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(822,24): unknown type referencealias
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ObjectReference.psc(828,30): unknown type formlist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Keyword.psc(8,45): unknown type location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(12,66): unknown type globalvariable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(13,12): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(18,34): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(18,40): cannot compare a none to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(18,40): cannot relatively compare variables to None
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(18,90): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(18,96): cannot compare a none to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(18,96): cannot relatively compare variables to None
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(135,58): unknown type globalvariable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(140,10): unknown type location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(144,10): unknown type location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(148,10): unknown type location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(155,10): unknown type location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(158,62): unknown type location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(159,10): unknown type location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(169,31): unknown type location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(173,10): unknown type location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(176,33): unknown type location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(179,36): unknown type location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(185,28): unknown type location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(200,71): unknown type location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(205,10): unknown type location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(208,57): unknown type location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(229,10): unknown type location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(232,48): unknown type location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(236,33): unknown type location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\Quest.psc(241,10): unknown type location
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseObject.psc(0,0): unable to locate script ReferenceAlias
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(25,19): unknown type furniture
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(26,17): unknown type package
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadLibrary.psc(6,18): unknown type formlist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadLibrary.psc(7,18): unknown type formlist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadLibrary.psc(155,21): formlist is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(54,1): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(54,7): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(0,0): unable to locate script ReferenceAlias
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(38,10): unknown type voicetype
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(95,35): GetReference is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(150,4): GetReference is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(152,15): GetReference is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(152,30): cannot cast a none to a actor, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(237,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(237,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(94,57): cannot cast a alias to a sslbasevoice, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(118,59): GetOwningQuest is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(119,61): GetName is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(199,95): unknown type referencealias
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(208,38): cannot cast a alias to a sslbasevoice, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(118,32): cannot cast a alias to a sslbaseanimation, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(275,28): cannot cast a alias to a sslbasevoice, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(425,33): cannot cast a alias to a sslbaseexpression, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(113,105): unknown type referencealias
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(122,43): cannot cast a alias to a sslbaseexpression, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionFactory.psc(29,49): cannot cast a alias to a sslbaseexpression, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(153,1): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionSlots.psc(153,7): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(534,87): unknown type referencealias
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(539,16): referencealias is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslObjectFactory.psc(549,16): referencealias is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceFactory.psc(25,44): cannot cast a alias to a sslbasevoice, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(244,1): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceSlots.psc(244,7): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(278,2): RegisterForSingleUpdate is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(304,2): RegisterForSingleUpdate is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(281,1): function onupdate cannot be defined in state animating without also being defined in the empty state
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(318,2): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(318,8): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(403,2): RegisterForSingleUpdate is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(433,2): Clear is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(443,1): function onupdate cannot be defined in state resetting without also being defined in the empty state
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(463,2): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(463,8): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(464,2): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(464,8): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(465,2): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(465,8): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(466,2): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(466,8): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(467,2): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(467,8): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(472,2): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(472,8): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ActorUtil.psc(13,55): unknown type package
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ActorUtil.psc(16,63): unknown type package
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ActorUtil.psc(25,46): unknown type package
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(511,23): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(549,13): GetReference is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(549,28): cannot cast a none to a actor, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(571,1): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(571,7): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(613,47): formlist is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(681,2): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(681,8): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(914,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(915,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(916,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(917,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(918,1): RegisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(923,1): UnregisterForUpdate is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(925,1): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(926,1): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(927,1): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(928,1): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(929,1): UnregisterForModEvent is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(970,1): TryToClear is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(980,19): GetOwningQuest is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(980,36): cannot cast a none to a sslthreadcontroller, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(133,19): ForceRefIfEmpty is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(212,24): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(214,24): type mismatch on parameter 1 (did you forget a cast?)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(608,21): formlist is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(612,27): formlist is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(639,77): message is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(844,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(844,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(979,32): cannot cast a alias to a sslactoralias, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(980,32): cannot cast a alias to a sslactoralias, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(981,32): cannot cast a alias to a sslactoralias, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(982,32): cannot cast a alias to a sslactoralias, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadModel.psc(983,32): cannot cast a alias to a sslactoralias, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(156,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(156,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(158,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(158,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(159,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(159,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(161,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(161,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(162,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(162,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(163,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(163,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(165,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(165,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(166,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(166,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(167,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(167,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(168,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(168,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(170,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(170,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(171,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(171,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(172,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(172,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(173,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(173,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(174,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(174,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(185,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(185,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(191,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(191,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(192,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(192,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(200,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(200,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(201,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(201,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(202,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(202,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(212,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(212,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(213,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(213,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(214,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(214,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(215,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(215,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(227,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(227,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(228,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(228,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(229,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(229,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(230,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(230,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(231,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(231,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(354,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(354,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(388,2): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(388,8): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(392,2): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(392,8): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadSlots.psc(104,1): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadSlots.psc(104,7): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(784,103): unknown type referencealias
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(787,111): unknown type referencealias
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(790,95): unknown type referencealias
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(793,105): unknown type referencealias
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationLibrary.psc(9,1): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationLibrary.psc(9,7): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationLibrary.psc(57,1): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationLibrary.psc(57,7): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceLibrary.psc(9,1): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceLibrary.psc(9,7): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceLibrary.psc(40,20): unknown type voicetype
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceLibrary.psc(46,20): unknown type voicetype
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslVoiceLibrary.psc(52,19): unknown type formlist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionLibrary.psc(9,1): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslExpressionLibrary.psc(9,7): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(115,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(115,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(117,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(117,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(118,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(118,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(119,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(119,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(120,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(120,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(124,2): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(124,8): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(127,2): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(127,8): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(130,2): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(130,8): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(143,2): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(143,8): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(145,2): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabUtil.psc(145,8): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(95,2): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorLibrary.psc(95,8): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(67,19): unknown type furniture
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(68,17): unknown type package
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(75,16): unknown type static
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(76,18): unknown type formlist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(77,18): unknown type formlist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(78,17): unknown type message
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(79,17): unknown type message
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(80,17): unknown type message
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(81,17): unknown type message
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(82,17): unknown type message
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(83,17): unknown type message
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(84,17): unknown type message
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(85,17): unknown type message
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(86,17): unknown type message
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(88,15): unknown type topic
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(89,19): unknown type voicetype
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(90,19): unknown type voicetype
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(91,18): unknown type formlist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(93,23): unknown type soundcategory
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(94,23): unknown type soundcategory
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(96,24): unknown type globalvariable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(97,24): unknown type globalvariable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(98,24): unknown type globalvariable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(99,24): unknown type globalvariable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(100,24): unknown type globalvariable
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(350,2): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(350,8): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(355,112): message is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(524,26): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(524,32): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(525,14): message is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(529,12): message is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(533,13): message is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(537,18): message is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(541,19): message is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\fnis.psc(93,2): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\fnis.psc(93,8): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\fnis.psc(95,3): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\fnis.psc(95,9): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\fnis.psc(97,4): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\fnis.psc(97,10): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(545,12): message is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(609,12): soundcategory is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslSystemConfig.psc(610,10): soundcategory is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseObject.psc(142,13): GetOwningQuest is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(266,103): unknown type referencealias
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(275,42): cannot cast a alias to a sslbaseanimation, types are incompatible
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(312,1): variable Debug is undefined
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationSlots.psc(312,7): none is not a known user-defined type
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationFactory.psc(55,48): cannot cast a alias to a sslbaseanimation, types are incompatible
No output generated for sslAnimationDefaults, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on sslAnimationDefaults

It's too big. :/

Hey Rydin , I think i mentioned it before but could you add openmouth for female stages 2,3,4 in "mitos 69" in next updates? Oh and removing it from last male phase aswell as "silent" work wonders for the animation :)

Will look at when I am sober and home, lol

Till then ...

post-448111-0-65070300-1436040624_thumb.jpg

rydin, my friend I know you already mentioned that kissing animations were problematic but I have had no any problem with them (aligning) with SL 1.59c. When I installed SL 1.60b1 I got this, LOL, not bad as and idea for new animations called "Kiss your back neck"  :)

Is there a plan or possibility to check aligning in kissing animations?

post-179217-0-33369500-1436096364_thumb.jpg

rydin, my friend I know you already mentioned that kissing animations were problematic but I have had no any problem with them (aligning) with SL 1.59c. When I installed SL 1.60b1 I got this, LOL, not bad as and idea for new animations called "Kiss your back neck" :)

attachicon.gifScreenShot4.jpg

I honestly haven't touch the alignment. Has 1.60b1 got the kissing animation added? I have not done any testing with SexLab 1.60beta and NSAP may not tet be conitioned for it.

I will check the script to be sure incase I accidently deleted alignment.

rydin, my friend I know you already mentioned that kissing animations were problematic but I have had no any problem with them (aligning) with SL 1.59c. When I installed SL 1.60b1 I got this, LOL, not bad as and idea for new animations called "Kiss your back neck" :)

I honestly haven't touch the alignment. Has 1.60b1 got the kissing animation added? I have not done any testing with SexLab 1.60beta and NSAP may not tet be conitioned for it.

Thanks rydin - yes, SL 1.60b added all kissing animations. I love kissing, but it looks like they're all "broken". Also, I tested Leito's Anal doggy animation but it only contained first stage (ass fingering). Space bar didn't react on advance through stages so I guess it could be SL's "fault"? The name of anal animation (Leito's Anal doggy) wasn't named when press console, only numerous numbers.

Thanks rydin - yes, SL 1.60b added all kissing animations. I love kissing, but it looks like they're all "broken". Also, I tested Leito's Anal doggy animation but it only contained first stage (ass fingering). Space bar didn't react on advance through stages so I guess it could be SL's "fault"? The name of anal animation (Leito's Anal doggy) wasn't named when press console, only numerous numbers.

Yeah. It might be due to consistance issues aswell. I did say a few posts back that NSAP 2.7 may not run will with 1.60beta due to the animations it has in it and I would look to make a reduced NSAP to compensate.

It's worth that everyone take note that SexLab 1.60 is a beta. So.e animations have been moved into it which were in NSAP. If you use the beta, be sure to check where your feedback goes to. My personal recommendation is use NSAP 2.7 with SexLab 1.50-1.59c. If you use 1.60 or above, do not use NSAP 2.7 or below. A version to go with the beta will be released in due course.

rydin, my friend I know you already mentioned that kissing animations were problematic but I have had no any problem with them (aligning) with SL 1.59c. When I installed SL 1.60b1 I got this, LOL, not bad as and idea for new animations called "Kiss your back neck"  :)

The way i have the boobs on my game, probably on this animation the female's boobs will burst out of the male's chest :D

Mitros 69, female mouth doesn't open. Still using SL 1.59c & NSAP 2.7 . If I remember, Ashal said Nsap animation would be include, save the furniture stuff, in 1.60 .

If you read his page where he posted the beta, he still has to add all the animation that come out in the last three to four months. Also, keyword being beta. He still has a lot of work before he releases a final product. Same goes for me. I have to do a tidy of the NSAP script and open mouths and close mouths and everything where it should be.

Rydin,

Not sure if I should be asking this in here or in the SL 1.60b thread, but did you know that the breastfeeding animations are in the default animations of 1.60b EXCEPT... the names are changed slightly?

I'm asking because those specific animations are crucial for JUGs and I know YOU changed the names quite a while ago to make maintenance easier. So I changed JUGs to work with the new names. Is this something you worked out already with Ashal? If yes,  then obviously I'll be changing JUGs again, but if no, then is this something YOU would discuss with Ashal or is it something I should bring up? 

I don't want to overstep or anything. But Ashal states in the notes for 1.60b that it should be backwards compatible with 1.59c so.... I'm just not sure how to proceed or if I should just back off and let either you or the animation author handle it. Ashal surely doesn't need multiple people telling him the same thing at this point.

Latest version seems to behave a bit strange on my end.

Using sexlab matchmaker I should be able to choose vaginal/anal/aggressive etc, but it will play a completely different animation. For example choosing vaginal may result in the laying tit-fuck or whatever it's supposed to be :P (I usually skip it as it the titfuck results in bellybutton action more instead of an actualy titfuck). It might also just end up being a kissing animation, or the one where the lady lays in the side of the guy and gives him a handjob. Whatever it is, they never get to it :P

Foreplay animations seems to be bumped up to main action as well, and most sexual encounters where it starts off with foreplay it usually just plays the same animation twice (one for foreplay and one for the actual sex).

Also, quite many of the animations don't line up correctly or take a while before the actors manage to "find eachother". Is this something interfering on my end, or is this the new release being buggy? Installed on a new game save, so no old scripts or anything.