{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

@rydin

man, I am not in any way trying to speak against you with what I'm about to say, I just see this shit all the time especially around the skyrim community. Modders getting overly upset by stupid questions and either

A. Make a huge deal about it in a thread day after day after day because this shit never ends

B. drop a "fuck y'all" and take an unexpected and long break, or even quit

What I never see, which would be the perfect fucking thing to do in a situation like this is to just ignore the bitching and moaning and do what you do. You always say "I do not work for you" which is very true, but you keep getting back at these guys - who just can't fucking read a readme or get overexcited by a leito animation 5 posts in a row - and get upset about it for no reason because you'd do something else, something more fun than answering shitty questions on the internet. Why not just do that then? Why do you drain yourself mentally with questions already answered? Let them figure it out by themselves instead of providing support 24/7 on a modpage for a mod you created in your freetime out of sheer fucking fun and passion. You provided every tool they need.

As I said earlier, my intention here is not to speak against you in any way, even though at first glance this post might seem a bit harsh. I'm just trying to tell you to chill a bit and instead of getting upset by silly questions just evade them. Trust me, noone - in their right mind of course - would think any less of you if you'd just let some silly ass questions fly under the radar. Your mod is amazing and sexlab would be so so much less without it. You already provided more than enough, please be a happy rydin who will eagerly answer questions that needs to be answered and not a grumpy rydin from column A.

Sorry about my grammar I'm not a native english speaker.

I appreciate your words, but I think for a lot of us (modders) it's the sheer frustration that we get them. The main support thread, I can turn a blind eye most of the time. But finding the need to message me directly and personally? It's where it crosses that space. You are right though. I should have just turned a blind eye, but with the amount I get in PMs, it was just the straw that broke the camels back (hence when I named no names but there are a few).

Anyways, I said what I had to say. I had my rant. I've said my words. I really don't wanna talk about it anymore as it's not a subject worth investing time into. It's time to more on and continue the work I've started on 2.8 and 3.0.

I have an issue with all the furniture animatons not being registeted at all, and i have less than 120 animation, i can't start them via the sexlab MCM option and they show up nowhere tried a few time with alwasy the same result: all furniture animation are not registered even if ticked

Is there a ZaZ pack update to do? i still have the same version as a few month ago

Are you sure you have less? Try ticking only the furntiure aniamtions and nothing else? I will be going through the scripts tonight or tomorrow to check for issues but if you can try this for me ti would be great. ^^

Are you sure you have less? Try ticking only the furntiure aniamtions and nothing else? I will be going through the scripts tonight or tomorrow to check for issues but if you can try this for me ti would be great. ^^

Managed to fix it but had to use the system clean then restore registered animation 2 time before it finally showed up, well i forgot the sexlab base animation can't be removed so i had a few over the limit

i found somewthing strange. it is not important , but i want to tell it rydin anyway.

you surely know the mod sextoys, which starts leitos dildo and toy animations by clicking on that item in the inventory.

to make it work, nsap is required and the animations must be placed from nsap to sexlab. so far so good.

the funny strange Thing is, that now in sexlab these animations can be disabled and still work.

they dont work if they are not in sexlab, but they work, when they are disabled in sexlab. curious.

i found somewthing strange. it is not important , but i want to tell it rydin anyway.

you surely know the mod sextoys, which starts leitos dildo and toy animations by clicking on that item in the inventory.

to make it work, nsap is required and the animations must be placed from nsap to sexlab. so far so good.

the funny strange Thing is, that now in sexlab these animations can be disabled and still work.

they dont work if they are not in sexlab, but they work, when they are disabled in sexlab. curious.

I imagine it is most likely as they are called specifically by name perhaps. Something to look at and consider for helping future modders.

Leito -

The latest animations from you are just amazing! Really nice work, thank you very much!

You can praise him here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39465-animations-by-leito/

please remember everyone that there are more animators than just Leito. Where as I appreciate people have a preference, please consider other featured animators and provide them with credit and feedback aswell.

Leito -

The latest animations from you are just amazing! Really nice work, thank you very much!

You can praise him here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39465-animations-by-leito/

please remember everyone that there are more animators than just Leito. Where as I appreciate people have a preference, please consider other featured animators and provide them with credit and feedback aswell.

I actually considered that, and then didn't follow through.  Sorry to have been an ass.

All the animations are great and add so much variety to the sexlab-enhanced game.  For that matter, Rydin deserves some props for bringing them all together.  So a very sincere thank you to all!

I meant no offense, hope none was taken  :)

I've run into a problem, and it seemed to only rear it's head when I update NSAP from 2.6 to 2.7. For some reason, it appears SL is confused about what animations I have selected as aggressive, as when aggressive animations are supposed to start, instead I get my regular animations. I've tried reinstalling NSAP, running FNIS, and resetting SL, but I've yet to try fully reinstalling SL...Can any of you help me with this? I wanna try to avoid reinstalling SL entirely, because it'd be quite irritating to have to reset everything -AGAIN-. ><

Found it, downloaded it, installed it, enjoy it.

I was always annoyed by the animation limit of SexLab and the fact that with a new SexLab release almost half a dozen new animations weren't integrated yet. In addition my integrated Holt animations did not work after a SexLab upgrade. Well...Holt rejected to add the animation to this mod here (well, there was a discussion whether those animations were actually his own ones), but the others compensate for every loss. In addition to the "old" Holt animation integration mod, this mod does not override/replace existing animations, it just integrates new ones and it works flawlessly.

Leito -

I actually considered that, and then didn't follow through. Sorry to have been an ass.

All the animations are great and add so much variety to the sexlab-enhanced game. For that matter, Rydin deserves some props for bringing them all together. So a very sincere thank you to all!

I meant no offense, hope none was taken :)

Oh no, no offense taken. More a general reminder to the whole userbase that there is more to NSAP than just Leito. The animators bring thier own style and I see a lot of sole praise to Leito and only a hand full commenting on other animators. I just think that we as a community should look to try and remember the evolution of the content we have. We have more animators now than we had before. I'm not fishing for compliments on NSAP or my animations. I just saying that when people do come here, it tends to be "Leito has updated" or "Leito's new animations are great". or after I update a new version with three different animator works, it's also Leito that gets the praise and excitement.

I am not saying this is wrong. As I said before, people have a preference. All I would like to suggest is that people remember to look at the other animations, try the other animations and feedback to those animators too. if Leito doesn't post any more for the foreseeable future then it will be these other animators who will be continuing to make new animations, and it's unfair to turn to them jsut because someone else you liked better has stopped for example (again not saying that happens, I'm just trying to encourage you guys to praise the other guys a bit more too).

I've run into a problem, and it seemed to only rear it's head when I update NSAP from 2.6 to 2.7. For some reason, it appears SL is confused about what animations I have selected as aggressive, as when aggressive animations are supposed to start, instead I get my regular animations. I've tried reinstalling NSAP, running FNIS, and resetting SL, but I've yet to try fully reinstalling SL...Can any of you help me with this? I wanna try to avoid reinstalling SL entirely, because it'd be quite irritating to have to reset everything -AGAIN-. ><

I am not sure if this is an NSAP issue though as NSAP only adds animations to the ssldefaultaniamtions list and touches no other part of SexLab to cause this type of issue. Have you isntalled any other mods recently?

I am not sure if this is an NSAP issue though as NSAP only adds animations to the ssldefaultaniamtions list and touches no other part of SexLab to cause this type of issue. Have you isntalled any other mods recently?

This sounds similar to a problem I had earlier this month. If you have Zaz animations pack, untick the override toggle somewhere in the Zaz MCM menu, then rebuild SL. Solved it for me.

Question though; Is there anywhere in SexLab where it states how many animations comes with it? Would be good to know when toggling animations in NSAP so the limit isn't overrun. I tried to google it, but no luck. I guess I could count it one by one, but I don't know if the stock creature animations from SL counts towards the total limit as well as what specifies as an animation (I'd guess all stages with both actors count as 1 animation, but I'm not sure).

I'm not sure if this was reported already but the 'Leito's Blowjob 3' applies vaginal-cum effects into the male character (my character) instead of oral-cum effects into the female (partner, the character who performed the fellatio).

Edit:

Also, kinda like above, 'Leito's 69' is applying oral-cum effect on the main character instead of your partner. (I'm performing straight intercourse and I'm the male toon)

Question though; Is there anywhere in SexLab where it states how many animations comes with it? Would be good to know when toggling animations in NSAP so the limit isn't overrun. I tried to google it, but no luck. I guess I could count it one by one, but I don't know if the stock creature animations from SL counts towards the total limit as well as what specifies as an animation (I'd guess all stages with both actors count as 1 animation, but I'm not sure).

Creature animations have their own array and don't count towards the animation limit that applies for NSAP.

As for counting how many animations, the Papyrus log can help there. You can reset the animation registry, then check the log for the animation register output. The last number will be how many animations are registered, plus 1. (because the array starts at 0)

I cant seem to get the "rydin animation (male/male rimming)" working, when I activate it in the MCM and rebuild the animation reg it shows up as the spanking one and plays that animation. Any one else able to get it working?

I am wondering wether something that I saw in game yesterday evening, is something to be worried about or not.  

I completed the requisites for Camilla to agree to making love with my Character.  They appeared standing on Camilla's bed and started kissing.

when the foreplay was over, the scene moved them on to the next animation.  I was very surprised to see a throne appear on Camilla's bed!!    Leito's aggressive missionary followed and when it completed, I spoke to Camilla again and got her necklace/lovetoken.

The reason for my confusion is that, when I was choosing the animations for my character, I didn't select any of Leito's throne animations. 

did I miss something?

I cant seem to get the "rydin animation (male/male rimming)" working, when I activate it in the MCM and rebuild the animation reg it shows up as the spanking one and plays that animation. Any one else able to get it working?

I'm not sure if this was reported already but the 'Leito's Blowjob 3' applies vaginal-cum effects into the male character (my character) instead of oral-cum effects into the female (partner, the character who performed the fellatio).

Edit:

Also, kinda like above, 'Leito's 69' is applying oral-cum effect on the main character instead of your partner. (I'm performing straight intercourse and I'm the male toon)

I am wondering wether something that I saw in game yesterday evening, is something to be worried about or not.  

I completed the requisites for Camilla to agree to making love with my Character.  They appeared standing on Camilla's bed and started kissing.

when the foreplay was over, the scene moved them on to the next animation.  I was very surprised to see a throne appear on Camilla's bed!!    Leito's aggressive missionary followed and when it completed, I spoke to Camilla again and got her necklace/lovetoken.

The reason for my confusion is that, when I was choosing the animations for my character, I didn't select any of Leito's throne animations. 

did I miss something?

all of these are issues which are currently planned to be fixed in 2.8. Hang tight guys and thanks for pointing them out again.

Hello, Rydin, I have noticed a topic about some sexlab animations replacer...

here is the link...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-unconscious-sex-animations-update-71515/

Is this OK with NSAP? Or would you consider to merge it into NSAP? :)

As already mentioned, some are already in NSAP (check the change log). Will get any updates added soon.

Currently I am in the mood to finish some animations I started on. So I think i'll do that while I have the drive. After that I will work on NSAP so amybe have a clean up of the script tonight or tomorrow.

Currently I am in the mood to finish some animations I started on. So I think i'll do that while I have the drive. After that I will work on NSAP so amybe have a clean up of the script tonight or tomorrow.

New anims yay! Looking forward to that <3