{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

Currently I am in the mood to finish some animations I started on. So I think i'll do that while I have the drive. After that I will work on NSAP so amybe have a clean up of the script tonight or tomorrow.

dat what everybody like to hear ^^

It's that time again to pull out the holding message:

rydin, on 02 Jul 2015 - 02:35 AM, said:  With modifications by mesnapback.png

Also, it's that time again...

Yes, I know (Insert name here) has updated. So before anyone asks, you can automatically assume I know cause I watch Him/Her/It and I will add them ASAP.

It might be worth informing you guys that if there is an update to NSAP that doesn't have animations in it that were uploaded to the site BEFORE the current version of NSAP (ie NSAP is updated and doesn't have the animations by XXXX user added more than 7 days prior to the NSAP update) then you can ask me why I haven't added them (unless I have already said why I haven't in the patch post, progress post or on the main page under 'Other Animators'). Remember, there is no need to continue to post in the thread asking me to add animations; it's not that I haven't, it's either:

a) I am doing other things so haven't updated NSAP since the new animations were uploaded.

B) there is a reason behind not adding them and is probably explained somewhere.

Only time I will have genuinely forgotten is when it's perhaps a new animator not already in NSAP and I haven't seen the thread. Again the main page has a list to all the animator's threads so as I said, I know where to find them and watch them.

Have a good weekend!

I noticed something wired with some doggy style and doggy style anal animations (Leto I believe). It seems as if the the animations want to show some sort of "pull out" animation in the last (coming) sex scene of those animations. As I waste a lot of time by adjusting those animations to different actors and races it's pretty annoying that those "pull out" move sets the male/dominant actor around 25.0 spaces backwards (sometimes even forwards, maybe it depends on whether I used the "u" button formerly for a 180 degree turn or not) and does even override my saved seetings in the SexLab animation editor with that...

Any idea ?

I noticed something wired with some doggy style and doggy style anal animations (Leto I believe). It seems as if the the animations want to show some sort of "pull out" animation in the last (coming) sex scene of those animations. As I waste a lot of time by adjusting those animations to different actors and races it's pretty annoying that those "pull out" move sets the male/dominant actor around 25.0 spaces backwards (sometimes even forwards, maybe it depends on whether I used the "u" button formerly for a 180 degree turn or not) and does even override my saved seetings in the SexLab animation editor with that...

Any idea ?

These sound like user issues. Leito's animations are generally set to 0 on positioning. in sudden jumps in Leito's animations sounds like the pisition has been changed in Sexlab or the NSAP script manually. Use the Sexlab hot keys to erase the settings of that scene as you may have moved the whole animation out of sync instead of the one scene.

rydin - I noticed that certain NSAP animations getting misalign when using SL 1.59c. (Can't provide you the list of them since they are many). Those misaligns doesn't show up in SL 1.60b1.  But in the same time, all kissing animations works fine in 1.59c and are "broken" in 1.60b1. Just sharing this as an info. :)

Maybe Leito Kissing 2 (memory.....) is bugged for me, the animationation restarts every 1 or 2 sec... so i disabled it.

Not really bad, just to inform :)

No need. I have always said I cannot include the kissing as the first and third scene are far too short for SexLab to handle. I am considering removing it.

rydin - I noticed that certain NSAP animations getting misalign when using SL 1.59c. (Can't provide you the list of them since they are many). Those misaligns doesn't show up in SL 1.60b1. But in the same time, all kissing animations works fine in 1.59c and are "broken" in 1.60b1. Just sharing this as an info. :)

I still think these are users issues as when I test them none of them are misalligned that bad. I know people will do little adjustnents but if you end up forgetting to hold the hot key to shift the one scene only then all the scenes will move. I know the uncouncious ones are badly aligned and will need some script work but leitos are generally spot on bar a tweak dependent on the body shape used.

I still think these are users issues as when I test them none of them are misalligned that bad. I know people will do little adjustnents but if you end up forgetting to hold the hot key to shift the one scene only then all the scenes will move. I know the uncouncious ones are badly aligned and will need some script work but leitos are generally spot on bar a tweak dependent on the body shape used.

I've been using your mod since the first release, and I'm sure you remember our correspondence about wood elf issue. :) Nevertheless, I'm not complaining at all, just sharing with you my experience with SL 1.59c and NSAP and SL 1.60b1 and NSAP. :)

I've been using your mod since the first release, and I'm sure you remember our correspondence about wood elf issue. :) Nevertheless, I'm not complaining at all, just sharing with you my experience with SL 1.59c and NSAP and SL 1.60b1 and NSAP. :)

I do. though I have been playing a wood elf myself at have not experienced your issues. The only reason I call these users issues is because they are isolated incidents that can be caused be users hav8ng different mods which can edit skeletons, meshes and behaviors. If multiple users report the same issue, or I can pinpoint the issue is NSAP then it's a nod issue. It is also classed a mod issue because I can recreate the fault in the most basic liad order. It is possible it is a conflict issue but they are harder to identify sometimes.

I cannot say much for Sexlab 1.60beta as I haven't really tested it.

I noticed that leito's thrne animations aren't there anymore. Is it because the chair was stuck on the actors butt? I did find a small workaround for that though. ust resurrect right before you finish the animation and it was gone (atleast on my rig)

They are there just not under Leito but Object animations along with other anims that uses stuff like chairs and beds.

do creature animations add to the 125 limit?

No. SexLab 1.59c has a limit of 128 anims for "humans-like" and another 128 entries for creatures animations.

They are different arrays so creature anims will not steal space for normal anims.

Any idea ?

These sound like user issues. Leito's animations are generally set to 0 on positioning. in sudden jumps in Leito's animations sounds like the pisition has been changed in Sexlab or the NSAP script manually. Use the Sexlab hot keys to erase the settings of that scene as you may have moved the whole animation out of sync instead of the one scene.

Ok, I tested that somewhat further and I realized that I have that setback issue (a setback of 25.0 shown as a number in the SexLab animation editor always in the last stage of an animation -> cumming scene) with all NSAP animations I injected to SexLab via registration (I registered not all, just a few from different authors) and with none of the original SexLab ones. All other stages of NSAP and all other original SexLab animations show a nice 0 (or the value I set) for x-axes adjustment and the animations work accordingly. Even the last animation sequence shows me a nice 0 (or the value I set) until an NSAP animation enters the last animation stage -> male actor moves by 25.0 and this value suddenly shows up in the MCM under SexLab animation editor.

I use SexLab 1.59c, newest Matchmaker, SKSE 1.73, SkyUI 5.0, FNIS 5.5 (with fix installed). I installed it according description. The animations itself work flawlesly though, it's just that setback of the male actor in the last scene of an animation sequence.

I addition I use Aroused, ZazanimationPack, Submit, Lover's Victim, SexLab Stats Manipulator, CumShot, newest SoS and SoS for Females and More Nasty Creatures. As far as I know SexLab comes with its own version of Jcontainers (you will need to adjust and save animation settings) so that Jcontainers should be up to date.

Ok, I tested that somewhat further and I realized that I have that setback issue (a setback of 25.0 shown as a number in the SexLab animation editor always in the last stage of an animation -> cumming scene) with all NSAP animations I injected to SexLab via registration (I registered not all, just a few from different authors) and with none of the original SexLab ones. 

I use SexLab 1.59c, newest Matchmaker, SKSE 1.73, SkyUI 5.0, FNIS 5.5 (with fix installed). I installed it according description. The animations itself work flawlesly though, it's just that setback of the male actor in the last scene of an animation sequence.

I addition I use Aroused, ZazanimationPack, Submit, Lover's Victim, SexLab Stats Manipulator, CumShot, newest SoS and SoS for Females and More Nasty Creatures.

I've never seen that issue and out of all the mods I use, lover's Victim and SoS for females are the only ones I do not use. If all the animtions are set like this then there is something setting this up outside of NSAP and possibly even Sexlab. Something is telling SexLab to make all thse last aniamtions set to 25 points backwards (or forwards). As said before when on that scene you can use the SexLab hotkey option to erase and set it back to 0. Or go into Sexlab and move them back manually.

Out of curiosity, does it only happen with 2.7? Have you tried on a previous earlier save using 2.6 then trying 2.7 on the same save?

Maybe Leito Kissing 2 (memory.....) is bugged for me, the animationation restarts every 1 or 2 sec... so i disabled it.

No need. I have slways said I cannoy include the kissing the first and third scene are far too short for SexLab to handle. I am considering removing it.

i hope leito gonna grow this animation by adding some long effect on it. i very like this animation , so sad if this one is kick out forever :(

Ok, I tested that somewhat further and I realized that I have that setback issue (a setback of 25.0 shown as a number in the SexLab animation editor always in the last stage of an animation -> cumming scene) with all NSAP animations I injected to SexLab via registration (I registered not all, just a few from different authors) and with none of the original SexLab ones. 

I addition I use Aroused, ZazanimationPack, Submit, Lover's Victim, SexLab Stats Manipulator, CumShot, newest SoS and SoS for Females and More Nasty Creatures.

I've never seen that issue and out of all the mods I use, lover's Victim and SoS for females are the only ones I do not use. If all the animtions are set like this then there is something setting this up outside of NSAP and possibly even Sexlab. Something is telling SexLab to make all thse last aniamtions set to 25 points backwards (or forwards). As said before when on that scene you can use the SexLab hotkey option to erase and set it back to 0. Or go into Sexlab and move them back manually.

Out of curiosity, does it only happen with 2.7? Have you tried on a previous earlier save using 2.6 then trying 2.7 on the same save?

I haven't ever used 2.6. 2.7 was a virgin installation though.

...yep I am able to adjust the +25.0 x-axes setback in Sexlab, but it will occur again whenevery a NASP animation enters the last stage. No matter, its not that of an issue. I will just try to register anew or maybe even deinstall your mod (in addition using script cleaner) and reinstall it again. Maybe that helps.

No need. I have slways said I cannoy include the kissing the first and third scene are far too short for SexLab to handle. I am considering removing it.

i hope leito gonna grow this animation by adding some long effect on it. i very like this animation , so sad if this one is kick out forever :(

do what i did replace the stages that dont last long with kissing stage that lasts long that way theyre kissing until the whole scene ends lol

I haven't ever used 2.6. 2.7 was a virgin installation though.

...yep I am able to adjust the +25.0 x-axes setback in Sexlab, but it will occur again whenevery a NASP animation enters the last stage. No matter, its not that of an issue. I will just try to register anew or maybe even deinstall your mod (in addition using script cleaner) and reinstall it again. Maybe that helps.

You should maybe look at trying 2.6 (if you have a previous save without NSAP unless you started a new game with 2.7) version as it will help see if it's a mod issue or a user issue. As you are the only person reporting this to me, I beleive this is not an NSAP issue at this time. I cannot recreate your issues on a base set up of just SexLab and NSAP so I can only imagine that it's a user issue or a conflict issue. Sorry I cannot help you futher at this time.

Question; is this "setback" only on NSAP added animations or is it on SexLab default ones too?

Have you ever exported your animation/sexlab setting from the SexLab MCM? You could also send me over your Animation_Profile.json file (or look at yourself) and see if the settings all have this knockback stored in there.

rydin - there is a good kissing animation http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19818-new-kissing-mod-icha-love/. As I understood the mod is dead. Is there a way to add this kissing animation to NSAP?

Hmmm... if the translation of the read me says so it is allowed. However it is a single aniamtions set (one stage for m and one for female). I have declined adding these before. However, I will consider it after sometime testing since I will be conisdering what to do with leito's kissing animation. I think i am going to just add leito's kissing aniamtion as a one scene with a forced times to make it end; maybe someone can use it in a mod more appropaitely as a call?

I'll put it on the planned list. :D