{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

@ Skyrimlover4ever

When you want to play an NSAP animation, an animation from SexLab plays instead. Is that correct? If that is correct then that means that SexLab cannot find the animation from NSAP that you want to play. There is a very simple way this can happen: if you reset SexLab's animation registry and *then* toggle on the animations from NSAP you want. You need to reverse those steps.

Reading your posts it almost seems that this is indeed what you are doing. I know English isn't your first language so something may have been lost in translation but I thought I would mention this possibility just in case. Sometimes it is the simplest things that can screw us up.

HI... Thank you for your support. Never thougth that there is so many help and support. Unfortunally I`m some days away from my gamingPC, so I can not try your advice right away. I will do everthing as soon as possible and give you some feedback. THANKS AGAIN

Straight and to the point: Download NSAP Activate NSAP. Run FNIS. Once ingame, in MCM, non ssl animations select all the animations you want. Next, in MCM/Sexlab/clean and rebuild reset the animation registry. Go to Sexlab/toggle animations and unselect the animations you don't want. note that all the NSAP animations are there. As a side note, go into Foreplay (in toggle animations) and select those you want. Until the "Foreplay" tags are put on the "Fisting", "Cunnalingus" and "Blowjob" animations they are still just "SEX". Currently the MAX number of animations Sexlab will register is 125-128, if  you have Sexlab + ZAZ + Holt + ZAP (whatever that is) + others, you could easily go past that limit. There is a "Light" on the horizon though, the "Yolk" of Bondage (no ZAZ intended) may be broken with Sexlab 1.60 .

Hi Claysson2, thanks for one more supporter. :shy:

after 1 night of trying and playing al this advises I´m feeling unable and bungling, :(  becouse all what I did, exactly as I read and unterstand, there was never a positiv result, Im so sad...  But more discripption:

I play version  A:  female character, self with female follower (for my own pleasure) :D

and also vers. B: male character, let 2 females do the job (for my enterteinment) :P

Detailed steps I do not list, couse I really did everything  was me been told, from you, from rydin and mybrainhurts.

To see if working, I select only 2 (before unseen) animationes from NSAL: "Mitos face femdom"  and "Mitos Hug behind", - just for testing. :-/

After doing all the steps, I had on the screen:

in NSLA: only this both animationes checked, (cross was on)

in SLA: everything NOT toggeld, not seen the marker,  only the 2 NSAL-Animationen was cross seen.

(Yes, there were the NSLAanimation was then in SLA seen)

So, normally I thougt, If there only this 2 animationes are activated, they will work.

In my both versions A and B (as above writen) there came only SLAanimations. 

In Version A. if you open the console, you see the name of the animation, and there came for exampel: "Arrok standing Forplay", "Sideway fuck", "AP Blowj" and many others,  -  even when they was not activated before.

In some attempts, I also deactivate the SexLabStatus (first line under rebuild and clean), but then did not happend anything.

I have no idea, what I can do more ore what I make wrong.  Can it be a problem  couse of the german translation of SLA ?

Boah it`s so frustrating. :(  :(  :(    ANY HELP IS WELCOME !!!!!

Hope rydin and mybrainhurts  will see the post.

HELLO ONCE AGAIN,  sorry for one more stupid question to use  NonSexLab-animations. But before I select the wrong klick I want ask someone to help me again.

1.: Everything is running fine, I have the new MCM-registration, and I can also choose the animation.  I deacivate all SL-Animation, and select some NonSL-animation, but the new ones did not animate.

I read always the Information: "Do not forget to click Reset Animation in SLab to apply any changes you have made."   :s   OK, that I understand.    SO, as I play the german translated SL-Version, I am not shure which click I have to do.  :dodgy:   I am really not to lazy, and translate all with google,  :sleepy:   but . . . . I`m too uncertain and confused to click anything.   

In SLab-Menu, the last instruction-button, which called  "reread and clean"  are so many more instructions which all seems to dangerous.

Is it the first one: "SLab Status activate/deactivate"? ore  "import settings"  ore last row,  "clean System"  I have no idea,  please help someone again.

SexLab has a lot of reset options such as Reset Voice, Reset Expression and one of them is Reset Animation Reigstry. I beleive it's the fourth one down on the Rebuild and Clean menu if I remember correctly. According to the translation file I have in my data directory, it is "Animationsregister zurücksetzen".

Hello Rydin, ;)   many thanks for such a quick reply. I understand everthing, I did everthing as me been told, your translation was also correct, the fourth one.  I tried it several times, became also the note "succesful ",  then activate some NSLanimation, but they did always the known animation from SLab.   I also, at last, deactivate SexLab Status (in the first row) but no other result.  Could it be a thing for SLab by Ashal?  I have no idea, I am sorry that I have to rely on the help of you. I think you  spend so much time for our pleasure. Many thanks for this,  and maybe one more proposal?   

Ashal uses NSAP with SexLab with no issue so it's either a user issue (ie. your setup is incorrect) or it's a mod conflict. Either than you have too many animations perhaps.

You need to check the following:

When you reigster an aniamtion, does it show in the Toggle Aniamtions option right at the bottom of the list?

Ensure that you have selected aniamtion in the NSAP MCM menu by having the cross ticked to on.

If you are still having issues, please tell me what version you are using now and if you have used any previous versions of NSAP and provide me your papyrus log, load order and FNIS results and I'll have a look.

Also, take a took at the reply from mybrainhurts below. ^^

Once more a BIG Thank for help.... Unfortunally I`m few days without my gamePC.  I understand everthing and I will try all as you told when `m back.I will also do the advice from mybrainhurts and   will report you as soon as possible.  Hope the best for you.  

HI RYDIN,

sorry for one more molestation,  but I think maybe this can help all of us to find the problem.

exactly dicribtion I wrote in  a answer on page 46  to another supporter who wanne help me (I dont now if I can send the answer to more people....

Hope you find it there.

For personal:

I wish you al the best to your familie situation. I feel with you, I lost my father last year and now my mother is also fighting a hopeless fight with disease.

BEST WISHES

@ Skyrimlover4ever

When you want to play an NSAP animation, an animation from SexLab plays instead. Is that correct? If that is correct then that means that SexLab cannot find the animation from NSAP that you want to play. There is a very simple way this can happen: if you reset SexLab's animation registry and *then* toggle on the animations from NSAP you want. You need to reverse those steps.

Reading your posts it almost seems that this is indeed what you are doing. I know English isn't your first language so something may have been lost in translation but I thought I would mention this possibility just in case. Sometimes it is the simplest things that can screw us up.

HI... Thank you for your support. Never thougth that there is so many help and support. Unfortunally I`m some days away from my gamingPC, so I can not try your advice right away. I will do everthing as soon as possible and give you some feedback. THANKS AGAIN

Straight and to the point: Download NSAP Activate NSAP. Run FNIS. Once ingame, in MCM, non ssl animations select all the animations you want. Next, in MCM/Sexlab/clean and rebuild reset the animation registry. Go to Sexlab/toggle animations and unselect the animations you don't want. note that all the NSAP animations are there. As a side note, go into Foreplay (in toggle animations) and select those you want. Until the "Foreplay" tags are put on the "Fisting", "Cunnalingus" and "Blowjob" animations they are still just "SEX". Currently the MAX number of animations Sexlab will register is 125-128, if you have Sexlab + ZAZ + Holt + ZAP (whatever that is) + others, you could easily go past that limit. There is a "Light" on the horizon though, the "Yolk" of Bondage (no ZAZ intended) may be broken with Sexlab 1.60 .

Hi Claysson2, thanks for one more supporter. :shy:

after 1 night of trying and playing al this advises I´m feeling unable and bungling, :( becouse all what I did, exactly as I read and unterstand, there was never a positiv result, Im so sad... But more discripption:

I play version A: female character, self with female follower (for my own pleasure) :D

and also vers. B: male character, let 2 females do the job (for my enterteinment) :P

Detailed steps I do not list, couse I really did everything was me been told, from you, from rydin and mybrainhurts.

To see if working, I select only 2 (before unseen) animationes from NSAL: "Mitos face femdom" and "Mitos Hug behind", - just for testing. :-/

After doing all the steps, I had on the screen:

in NSLA: only this both animationes checked, (cross was on)

in SLA: everything NOT toggeld, not seen the marker, only the 2 NSAL-Animationen was cross seen.

(Yes, there were the NSLAanimation was then in SLA seen)

So, normally I thougt, If there only this 2 animationes are activated, they will work.

In my both versions A and B (as above writen) there came only SLAanimations.

In Version A. if you open the console, you see the name of the animation, and there came for exampel: "Arrok standing Forplay", "Sideway fuck", "AP Blowj" and many others, - even when they was not activated before.

In some attempts, I also deactivate the SexLabStatus (first line under rebuild and clean), but then did not happend anything.

I have no idea, what I can do more ore what I make wrong. Can it be a problem couse of the german translation of SLA ?

Boah it`s so frustrating. :(:(:( ANY HELP IS WELCOME !!!!!

Hope rydin and mybrainhurts will see the post.

Are you using Mod Organizer?

Great work here. I noticed leito has some new animations posted. Will you be including these?

I'll make the final updates to NSAP during this week before updating the next version. I'll review the suggested changes to tags and such and make a final decision when I update. I think someone asked for an apply all option? I'm afriad at this time I cannot add that since everything is getting changed when SexLab gets updated but once I learn more I'll consider it for the future. The update should include Leito's newest, Mito's newest and the Arrok animations that were requested. I'll need to do some testing to make sure mouths, schlongs and stuff are updated.

I'm taking a leave of absence till the end of the week. I'm going home to support my family during a difficult time so I won't be able to make any other amendments to the mod until I get back.

Sorry to do this to you guys but I need to make the message clear to some people...

I AM ON HIATUS UNTIL SUNDAY 15TH FEBUARY AS I HAVE GONE HOME TO SEE MY FATHER WHO IS VERY ILL WITH CANCER AND OTHER ILLNESSES. PLEASE CONTINUE TO ASK FOR SUPPORT IN THE THREAD AND OTHER USERS WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU. DO NOT PRIVATE MESSGE ME WITH FAULTS OR ASKING IF I WILL ADD XXXX ANIMATIONS BY XXXX. DO NOT ASK ME WHEN THINGS WILL BE ADDED. ALL OF LEITO'S, MITOS AND ARROKS ANIMATIONS WILL BE ADDED SO I APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

Rydin, my friend. Very sorry to read about your father's cancer. It surely is very difficult time for you. I want you to know that I with you in this hard time and I sympathize with you. Take as much time you need. Nothing else matters now. You family has top priority. I respect you for this decision.

I am sorry man, I didn't know.

It's true that I was too eager on the whole animations things, and well, it didn't occur to me that I could click on the posts you submitted.

I guess that would be the average consumer behaviour/response that got the best of me at that moment. I apologise. I guess people sometimes tend to not think

things through well enough. It's the EGO you know. ;p

All of that said. Wish you well man.

Rydin, my friend. Very sorry to read about your father's cancer. It surely is very difficult time for you. I want you to know that I with you in this hard time and I sympathize with you. Take as much time you need. Nothing else matters now. You family has top priority. I respect you for this decision.

I agree with Rydin. Saying a prayer for you and your father. I've been there. It's not easy.

I agree with Rydin. Saying a prayer for you and your father. I've been there. It's not easy.

Same here, never a good place to be.  Best wishes to you and all of yours from all of us...