{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

@ Skyrimlover4ever

When you want to play an NSAP animation, an animation from SexLab plays instead. Is that correct? If that is correct then that means that SexLab cannot find the animation from NSAP that you want to play. There is a very simple way this can happen: if you reset SexLab's animation registry and *then* toggle on the animations from NSAP you want. You need to reverse those steps.

Reading your posts it almost seems that this is indeed what you are doing. I know English isn't your first language so something may have been lost in translation but I thought I would mention this possibility just in case. Sometimes it is the simplest things that can screw us up.

HI... Thank you for your support. Never thougth that there is so many help and support. Unfortunally I`m some days away from my gamingPC, so I can not try your advice right away. I will do everthing as soon as possible and give you some feedback. THANKS AGAIN
Straight and to the point: Download NSAP Activate NSAP. Run FNIS. Once ingame, in MCM, non ssl animations select all the animations you want. Next, in MCM/Sexlab/clean and rebuild reset the animation registry. Go to Sexlab/toggle animations and unselect the animations you don't want. note that all the NSAP animations are there. As a side note, go into Foreplay (in toggle animations) and select those you want. Until the "Foreplay" tags are put on the "Fisting", "Cunnalingus" and "Blowjob" animations they are still just "SEX". Currently the MAX number of animations Sexlab will register is 125-128, if you have Sexlab + ZAZ + Holt + ZAP (whatever that is) + others, you could easily go past that limit. There is a "Light" on the horizon though, the "Yolk" of Bondage (no ZAZ intended) may be broken with Sexlab 1.60 .
Hi Claysson2, thanks for one more supporter. :shy:

after 1 night of trying and playing al this advises I´m feeling unable and bungling, :( becouse all what I did, exactly as I read and unterstand, there was never a positiv result, Im so sad... But more discripption:

I play version A: female character, self with female follower (for my own pleasure) :D

and also vers. B: male character, let 2 females do the job (for my enterteinment) :P

Detailed steps I do not list, couse I really did everything was me been told, from you, from rydin and mybrainhurts.

To see if working, I select only 2 (before unseen) animationes from NSAL: "Mitos face femdom" and "Mitos Hug behind", - just for testing. :-/

After doing all the steps, I had on the screen:

in NSLA: only this both animationes checked, (cross was on)

in SLA: everything NOT toggeld, not seen the marker, only the 2 NSAL-Animationen was cross seen.

(Yes, there were the NSLAanimation was then in SLA seen)

So, normally I thougt, If there only this 2 animationes are activated, they will work.

In my both versions A and B (as above writen) there came only SLAanimations.

In Version A. if you open the console, you see the name of the animation, and there came for exampel: "Arrok standing Forplay", "Sideway fuck", "AP Blowj" and many others, - even when they was not activated before.

In some attempts, I also deactivate the SexLabStatus (first line under rebuild and clean), but then did not happend anything.

I have no idea, what I can do more ore what I make wrong. Can it be a problem couse of the german translation of SLA ?

Boah it`s so frustrating. :( :( :( ANY HELP IS WELCOME !!!!!

Hope rydin and mybrainhurts will see the post.

Are you using Mod Organizer?

Hi Rydin,

yes, shure, NEXUS  and for loadorder LOOT, 

In Loot I have no warnings, esp`s are all signed, in Skyrim and Nexus seen.

I have:  believe me: 215 mods working. Most about graphics Realvision ELFX,  for exampel.

The game runs during playing:  mostly without problems, sometimes, rare,  but sometimes I get A freeze or a ctd. but this is really not so much. The load time is also for my highworking machine a little long..

@ Skyrimlover4ever

When you want to play an NSAP animation, an animation from SexLab plays instead. Is that correct? If that is correct then that means that SexLab cannot find the animation from NSAP that you want to play. There is a very simple way this can happen: if you reset SexLab's animation registry and *then* toggle on the animations from NSAP you want. You need to reverse those steps.

Reading your posts it almost seems that this is indeed what you are doing. I know English isn't your first language so something may have been lost in translation but I thought I would mention this possibility just in case. Sometimes it is the simplest things that can screw us up.

HI... Thank you for your support. Never thougth that there is so many help and support. Unfortunally I`m some days away from my gamingPC, so I can not try your advice right away. I will do everthing as soon as possible and give you some feedback. THANKS AGAIN
Straight and to the point: Download NSAP Activate NSAP. Run FNIS. Once ingame, in MCM, non ssl animations select all the animations you want. Next, in MCM/Sexlab/clean and rebuild reset the animation registry. Go to Sexlab/toggle animations and unselect the animations you don't want. note that all the NSAP animations are there. As a side note, go into Foreplay (in toggle animations) and select those you want. Until the "Foreplay" tags are put on the "Fisting", "Cunnalingus" and "Blowjob" animations they are still just "SEX". Currently the MAX number of animations Sexlab will register is 125-128, if you have Sexlab + ZAZ + Holt + ZAP (whatever that is) + others, you could easily go past that limit. There is a "Light" on the horizon though, the "Yolk" of Bondage (no ZAZ intended) may be broken with Sexlab 1.60 .

after 1 night of trying and playing al this advises I´m feeling unable and bungling, :( becouse all what I did, exactly as I read and unterstand, there was never a positiv result, Im so sad... But more discripption:

I play version A: female character, self with female follower (for my own pleasure) :D

and also vers. B: male character, let 2 females do the job (for my enterteinment) :P

Detailed steps I do not list, couse I really did everything was me been told, from you, from rydin and mybrainhurts.

To see if working, I select only 2 (before unseen) animationes from NSAL: "Mitos face femdom" and "Mitos Hug behind", - just for testing. :-/

in SLA: everything NOT toggeld, not seen the marker, only the 2 NSAL-Animationen was cross seen.

So, normally I thougt, If there only this 2 animationes are activated, they will work.

In Version A. if you open the console, you see the name of the animation, and there came for exampel: "Arrok standing Forplay", "Sideway fuck", "AP Blowj" and many others, - even when they was not activated before.

In some attempts, I also deactivate the SexLabStatus (first line under rebuild and clean), but then did not happend anything.

I have no idea, what I can do more ore what I make wrong. Can it be a problem couse of the german translation of SLA ?

Hi Rydin,

I have:  believe me: 215 mods working. Most about graphics Realvision ELFX,  for exampel.

The game runs during playing:  mostly without problems, sometimes, rare,  but sometimes I get A freeze or a ctd. but this is really not so much. The load time is also for my highworking machine a little long..

When you installed NSAP and ran FNIS, did you click your overwrite files and make a new mod containing the FNIS updates?

@ Skyrimlover4ever

Hi Rydin,

When you installed NSAP and ran FNIS, did you click your overwrite files and make a new mod containing the FNIS updates?

Hello Rydin,

I think I will not  molest you with this my "problem", even when you are in this situation. let us continue later. I would be ashamed to continue now this.  As I told, I lost my father right exactly 1 year , 15.02.14 on cancer, my mother is also fighting now the same  disease.  -  So, unknown, but I can feel very near with you.  I will wait a few while, hoping all the best for you, your father and family.

I've had constant CTDs recently and, even after uninstalling all my other mods and trying again, my game still crashes upon startup.

I'm curious, is this mod not compatible with the newest version of SexLab? It probably is, but I just want to make sure whether or not all the CTDs are purely on my side...

Cheers.

I've had constant CTDs recently and, even after uninstalling all my other mods and trying again, my game still crashes upon startup.

I'm curious, is this mod not compatible with the newest version of SexLab? It probably is, but I just want to make sure whether or not all the CTDs are purely on my side...

Cheers.

Ashal said he's been using NSAP while developing 1.60 with no issues so either you have found something we haven't discovered or it's something that you haven't done correctly I'm afraid. It could be something else that's not compatiable with 1.60, or even something completely unrelated to both SexLab and NSAP. Do some more trial and error (like adding one mod at a time) as a number of things can cause a CTD from a bad/corrupt mesh to a conflicting quest. Depending on your mod manager you may have overwiritten or lost some data when installing/uninstalling a mod. Also try other save files to see if the issue continues.

Thank you for all your kinda words and support. I am heading home now but I feel better I have seen him. He's dipped and recovered slightly while I've been here. Stable but really tired and exhausted. I just look forward to going home and getting my head buried in some projects to keep going. Again, thank you for your patience and understanding

I should hopefully have 2.2 out tomorrow. I'm just looking at animation tutorials right now. I imagine that 2.2 will be the last till SexLab 1.60 is out and Ashal and I do a sharing on mods. Ashal has given me some code to help with registration so my main focus would be learning and implementing it for future. The code basically registers animations in NSAP in the groups SexLab has, like all missionary, all doggystyle etc.

Cheers.

Do you crash just before the menu comes up or as the save begins to play? If before the menu, you likely have a missing master file that one mod still in your load order relies on. It could be a patch for a mod that you deleted and forgot there was also a patch. If you CTD as the game itself starts, it could be a number of things like an overwritten skeleton or a load order out of shape or two mods that cannot ever get along.

rydin...Sorry about your father, take any opportunity to see him.