{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

I should hopefully have 2.2 out tomorrow. I'm just looking at animation tutorials right now. I imagine that 2.2 will be the last till SexLab 1.60 is out and Ashal and I do a sharing on mods. Ashal has given me some code to help with registration so my main focus would be learning and implementing it for future. The code basically registers animations in NSAP in the groups SexLab has, like all missionary, all doggystyle etc.

Awesome!  :heart:

Pack is ready to go, but I cannot get on loverslab as on my PC and phone it says "offline" but using my boyfriend's Chromebook it is online. ;3;

I had that. It might be IP address related because I disconnected the VPN and it stopped being offline, then kept on working with the VPN back on.

Pack is ready to go, but I cannot get on loverslab as on my PC and phone it says "offline" but using my boyfriend's Chromebook it is online. ;3;

I had that. It might be IP address related because I disconnected the VPN and it stopped being offline, then kept on working with the VPN back on.

Your right. I turned my net off and turned it back on and it's working.

I'm going to mail some animators for a proposing idea for approval and just waiting their response on an idea I have.

I'm not sure if this is something I've done (computers seem to break when I'm near - and I don't need nylons!) but if I have an animation sequence that ends up with 3J lesbian breastfeeding it doesn't seem to result in an orgasm. Also, I had that animation once with a man (really!). I've enabled it fore foreplay and hoping that stops it happening for main sex, but I'm a little confused. Should that happen? I had a  considerable while yesterday where none of the girl/girl activities were well, um, culminating *blush* and I don't know if that's sexlab or something else.

Thank you for all your kinda words and support. I am heading home now but I feel better I have seen him. He's dipped and recovered slightly while I've been here. Stable but really tired and exhausted. I just look forward to going home and getting my head buried in some projects to keep going. Again, thank you for your patience and understanding

big hugs

I'm not sure if this is something I've done (computers seem to break when I'm near - and I don't need nylons!) but if I have an animation sequence that ends up with 3J lesbian breastfeeding it doesn't seem to result in an orgasm. Also, I had that animation once with a man (really!). I've enabled it fore foreplay and hoping that stops it happening for main sex, but I'm a little confused. Should that happen? I had a  considerable while yesterday where none of the girl/girl activities were well, um, culminating *blush* and I don't know if that's sexlab or something else.

-animations  do not end in orgasm when they are played as "foreplay" before main animation

-sexlab doesn't care about the gender so you gonna see lesbian animations with straight couples or males taking role of female in threesome animations and stuff.

-sadly taging animation as foreplay in sexlab does not stop it from choosing it as "main"

Version 2.2 is up!

• three new Leito animations (anal doggy, foot fetish 2. foot fetish 3)
  • four new Mitos animations (lap love, reach around, reverse cowgirl, standing)
  • two new Arrok aniamtions (reverse cowgril, laying leg up)
  • one custom animation (facial)
  • tag corrections

And the wait is finally over for you all. Hurrah! All corrections should be made but as usual suggestions can be made. Just be sure that at this time corrections fit with the current tagging theme and are appropaite to all potential mods and not aimed speciffically to benefit one mod.

You will be looking at the 'custom animation' and thinking what it is? Thought so. Custom animations are where idles or animations by different animators are brough together to make new animations for use. I got the idea from making a video that I could make a facial animation by combing a ZAP idle and the Arrok Masturbation. I admit it's not a perfect idea but it does for the time being. (I'll probably make one for it if I get my head round animating).

There isn't much to report on this update so have fun! And thanks again for your patience! ^^

Version 2.2 is up!

• three new Leito animations (anal doggy, foot fetish 2. foot fetish 3)
  • four new Mitos animations (lap love, reach around, reverse cowgirl, standing)
  • two new Arrok aniamtions (reverse cowgril, laying leg up)
  • one custom animation (facial)
  • tag corrections

And the wait is finally over for you all. Hurrah! All corrections should be made but as usual suggestions can be made. Just be sure that at this time corrections fit with the current tagging theme and are appropaite to all potential mods and not aimed speciffically to benefit one mod.

You will be looking at the 'custom animation' and thinking what it is? Thought so. Custom animations are where idles or animations by different animators are brough together to make new animations for use. I got the idea from making a video that I could make a facial animation by combing a ZAP idle and the Arrok Masturbation. I admit it's not a perfect idea but it does for the time being. (I'll probably make one for it if I get my head round animating).

There isn't much to report on this update so have fun! And thanks again for your patience! ^^

Hi, I'm using Mod Organizer to update my file from 2.1a and I'm getting this FNIS consistency error:

FNIS Behavior V5.2 2/16/2015 9:33:50 PM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton female: XPMS2 (115 bones) male: XPMS2 (115 bones)

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading FNIS V5.2 ...

Reading FNISBase V5.2 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...

Reading FNISSexyMove V1.2 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 9 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V2.2 ...

Reading SexLab V1.59c ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...

Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...

Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.0.3 ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading zzLSARAddon V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...

mt_behavior usage: 21.6 % ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 9 alternate animations)

0_master usage: 3.1 % ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)

2917 animations for 13 mods successfully included (character)

544 animations for 2 mods and 22 creatures successfully included.

Duplicate AnimEvent Arrok_LayingLegUp_A2_S4 for character, mods NonSexLabAnimationPack and NonSexLabAnimationPack

1 possible consistence issues

Thanks for sharing

These errors will cause you no harm. Do not worry about them. Probably something on my end I have missed.

Edit: Found a small type in FNIS log. Edited and updated. Will remove the consitence check. Redownload file for fixed version.

Thanks for the great work Rydin.

However, I am facing this strange issue for some of the animations as in the attached screen - any ideas how i can fix this ? This is happening both for PC and NPCs. 

Thanks in advance.

attachicon.gifScreenShot2.jpg

Your information is too vague. Is it all animations? Only some of the new ones? Most likely a) you haven't ran FNIS or B) you HAVE ran FNIS but using Mod Organizer and not set your overwrite files with the new FNIS files as a new mod.

I am afraid to tell you guys that my father passed away this morning. So, again, I may need to take a hiatus. As 2.2 has just gone live I appreciate where people can sort the other members in my absence and I will try and help where I can. Fixes however may need to wait though I'm pretty sure 99% of the mod is working.

My deepest sympathies for your loss!I have lost my father too recently (last August) and i understand what you are going through!The only thing i can say right now is to be strong for the rest of your family who need you to be a pillar of support.

Bah.... piss on all that "be strong" stuff. Absolutely nothing wrong with having emotions. 

Rydin,

I am sorry to hear about your father. It's good that you had the chance to spend some time with him recently. Tough times ahead, but you'll get through as we all do when these things happen. Meanwhile, you're in our thoughts.