{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

I'm so sorry too hear that Rydin. I know it must be hard on you, so you take as much time as you need. I know it must hurt right now but in time it will fade. I lost my father two years ago so I know what you're going through.

Take Care

what tag corrections have you made ?

I can't remember them all at this time as I worked on them since the last update on random days when people suggested them. Just go take a look at the PSC file if you are concerned.

I am afraid to tell you guys that my father passed away this morning. So, again, I may need to take a hiatus. As 2.2 has just gone live I appreciate where people can sort the other members in my absence and I will try and help where I can. Fixes however may need to wait though I'm pretty sure 99% of the mod is working.

Oh, love I am so sorry. You take care of yourself. Much love to you and your family.

I'm not sure if this is something I've done (computers seem to break when I'm near - and I don't need nylons!) but if I have an animation sequence that ends up with 3J lesbian breastfeeding it doesn't seem to result in an orgasm. Also, I had that animation once with a man (really!). I've enabled it fore foreplay and hoping that stops it happening for main sex, but I'm a little confused. Should that happen? I had a  considerable while yesterday where none of the girl/girl activities were well, um, culminating *blush* and I don't know if that's sexlab or something else.

-animations  do not end in orgasm when they are played as "foreplay" before main animation

-sexlab doesn't care about the gender so you gonna see lesbian animations with straight couples or males taking role of female in threesome animations and stuff.

-sadly taging animation as foreplay in sexlab does not stop it from choosing it as "main"

Thanks for the answer. It clears up some of my confusion. Still, I don't think the first bit applies. The issue was that after everything was complete and we'd both stood, neither my nor my lovers arousals went down, and the papyrus log said 'cannot have an orgasm' for both of us. But I've got nothing that I know of installed that stops orgasms.

*mumble* that second one is just creepy...

Oncw again, thank you for the overwhelming amount of kind messages.

I will be away from home from 19 February till approx 5 March. I will provide support where and when I can but fixes and updates will have to wait. I think while I am away I'm going to try and plan some questing projects and do some more learning where I can. Again, if you need help or support, please post your issues in this thread and do not message me privately (unless it's to talk some private ideas or something). Posting here in the thread will help you faster and quicker.