{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

I'm sorry if the answer is available, but is there a way to hide the furniture when you switch from a position that uses one (throne, bed, etc.) to one that doesn't? Right now the furniture just stays on my character as the new position starts to play.

I'm sorry if the answer is available, but is there a way to hide the furniture when you switch from a position that uses one (throne, bed, etc.) to one that doesn't? Right now the furniture just stays on my character as the new position starts to play.

Go here and find the Issue you have http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38870-non-sexlab-animation-pack/page-10?do=findComment&comment=986675

Thank you very much.

Edit: I'll just keep those off for now. Good animations though, so it's too bad.

got a little of immersion problem with this.

I'm working on a mod - it has a scene where player is interrogating a female captive. Basically you need to break her resistance - among other options by aggressive sex (no surprise here, huh? ;) )

i tend to call animations like this

SL.GetAnimationsByTags(2, "Aggressive, Vaginal") for example.

And then for example i got AM Sleeping or 3j Domination animations played. I fail to see anything i would consider an aggressive behavior in those animations.

And when character is suddenly starting to hug or kiss an interrogated captive it a little bit of immersion break.

So imo there are number of animations tagged as aggressive even when they should not. Those two, also 4d Fisting doesnt look agressive to me one bit.

I'm working on a mod - it has a scene where player is interrogating a female captive. Basically you need to break her resistance - among other options by aggressive sex (no surprise here, huh? ;) )

And then for example i got AM Sleeping or 3j Domination animations played. I fail to see anything i would consider an aggressive behavior in those animations.

And when character is suddenly starting to hug or kiss an interrogated captive it a little bit of immersion break.

So imo there are number of animations tagged as aggressive even when they should not. Those two, also 4d Fisting doesnt look agressive to me one bit.

Some of these may be updated in the patch some may not. Simply put everyone has a different idea what is aggressive animations should be and what isn't and I cannot cover each and every person's taste in tags. I think people voted AM Sleeping as aggressive originally is because the female is suppose to be asleep and not exactly consenting to the sex. And 3j Domination, the title suggested it was aggressive but some people will say a power top (ie the female taking the role of being dominant) is aggressive.

When suggestiong tags for aggressive animations, people are most like using the definition 'behaving or done in a determined and forceful way.'

I may have to start taking suggestions and not requests and it will be down to vote or discretion.

Well i tend to see "aggressiveness" as a scene when one actor is in victim role. So that actor should be passive or should never actively participate in any other way than trying to resist.

Domination doesn't fit to this - as even if one is submitting to the other it is done willingly not by force.

So a new tag "Domination" would be better for animations showing a willing submission - there is next to none of such animations in sexlab itself so it would mainly be a matter of adding those tags to some from NSAPs.

The name "domination" does not fit this animation at all, its not even female dominating becouse animation goes back and forth. One stage it seems like female is dominating , other its male. And in every stage it seems like they are both quite into it :). I remmber that this animation also liked to not give a fuck about chastity belts and would play normaly even tho it suposed to be blocked. Its a wierd one for sure.

While looking at tags I found this in NSAPAnimationsScript in the function setting up for leitoKissing:

Base.AddTag("Freplay")

I believe we're missing an "o" ("Freplay" should be "Foreplay"

I agree that AM Sleeping should probably not be tagged "Aggressive". 

That being said, I *think* there's a way to customize tags in script... possibly in a batch file as well. Apropos does it in script, making "adjustments" so that animations fit descriptions or descriptions fit animations... 

The tags questions are tough. I think because everybody has differing opinions about how some animations should be used.

While looking at tags I found this in NSAPAnimationsScript in the function setting up for leitoKissing:

Base.AddTag("Freplay")

I believe we're missing an "o" ("Freplay" should be "Foreplay"

I agree that AM Sleeping should probably not be tagged "Aggressive".

That being said, I *think* there's a way to customize tags in script... possibly in a batch file as well. Apropos does it in script, making "adjustments" so that animations fit descriptions or descriptions fit animations...

The tags questions are tough. I think because everybody has differing opinions about how some animations should be used.

Some of these have already been addressed as mentioned in a previous post.

Rydin,when you plan to do next update?

Sorry but I don't know. I have lost motivation recently as it has become more of a chore than a rewarding or fulfilling experience. Also with family issues my mind has been elsewhere.

Rydin,when you plan to do next update?

Sorry but I don't know. I have lost motivation recently as it has become more of a chore than a rewarding or fulfilling experience. Also with family issues my mind has been elsewhere.

Just take your time, me and most people on here are already glad we got at least a chance to try the new animations. (I for one couldn't figure out how in hell I was supposed to add them manuallu)

I'm just saying that forced submission and willing submission are very different things and by so they should be handled by different tags as this would make many things simpler.

For now i'll just end up adding excluding tags like "3j" to my aggressive functions.

rydin - if i can ask for a favor - button(s) "select all" in MCM  ;)

I suppose if you were feeling really ambitious and wanted a way to create a pool of animations that you *DO* want to use, you could use sslBaseAnimation.AddTag() to add your own tag to specific animations and then just use YOUR tag in the list of tags to find.

Kinda clunky, but it would work. More work for YOU though.

Sounds like a great idea for a mod! Is there some WIP thread somewhere as of yet?

Some of these may be updated in the patch some may not. Simply put everyone has a different idea what is aggressive animations should be and what isn't and I cannot cover each and every person's taste in tags. I think people voted AM Sleeping as aggressive originally is because the female is suppose to be asleep and not exactly consenting to the sex. And 3j Domination, the title suggested it was aggressive but some people will say a power top (ie the female taking the role of being dominant) is aggressive.

When suggestiong tags for aggressive animations, people are most like using the definition 'behaving or done in a determined and forceful way.'

I may have to start taking suggestions and not requests and it will be down to vote or discretion.

Isn't that already in Sexlab Framework to select an animation as "aggressive" or not ?

post-151025-0-00134800-1423372569_thumb.jpg

Sounds like a great idea for a mod! Is there some WIP thread somewhere as of yet?

It should be included in Sexlab Sex Slaves mod soon enough.

Isn't that already in Sexlab Framework to select an animation as "aggressive" or not ?

I can do that for myself simple enough but if such mod would to be released then ... lets just say adding such in mod description wont be enough for majority of ppl to do so as well.

Hello, i recently discovered this mod and installed it along with matchmaker latest version.

Ive gotten so far as to make the new animations show up in sexlab, under Non-sexlab menu, but matchmaker doesnt want to use any of those, it just uses the default sexlab animations.
What did i possibly do wrong to encounter this issue ?
Ive done generate fnis for users, done resetting animation registry, still no go, these animations dont launch at all, it just plays default ones, and if i untick the default ones then it plays nothing.

Hello, i recently discovered this mod and installed it along with matchmaker latest version.

Ive gotten so far as to make the new animations show up in sexlab, under Non-sexlab menu, but matchmaker doesnt want to use any of those, it just uses the default sexlab animations.

What did i possibly do wrong to encounter this issue ?

Ive done generate fnis for users, done resetting animation registry, still no go, these animations dont launch at all, it just plays default ones, and if i untick the default ones then it plays nothing.

Doesn;t sound like you are falling the steps correctly.

Go into the NSAP MCM and select the aniamtions you want. Make sure the X is in the box next to each animation. THEN go to SexLab and reset the animation registry.

I'll make the final updates to NSAP during this week before updating the next version. I'll review the suggested changes to tags and such and make a final decision when I update. I think someone asked for an apply all option? I'm afriad at this time I cannot add that since everything is getting changed when SexLab gets updated but once I learn more I'll consider it for the future. The update should include Leito's newest, Mito's newest and the Arrok animations that were requested. I'll need to do some testing to make sure mouths, schlongs and stuff are updated.

I'm taking a leave of absence till the end of the week. I'm going home to support my family during a difficult time so I won't be able to make any other amendments to the mod until I get back.

Can I ask people to be aware that the tags have already been updated for the next release and I do not need any more comments or feedback on them at this time. May I also ask people to refrain from sending me a private message about faults and post to this thread so that everyone here, not just me, can support you and answer you quickly. Please only send me a private message if it's a general discussion, a private discussion or it's a last resort no-other-option to an issue.