{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

@ Changer

For whatever reason that OTK animation had a couple of nasty bugs, the sticking chair was only one of them. Rydin went to some considerable lengths to allay those problems without actually fixing the animation itself, even to the point of having the actors play idles for the final stage instead of the final stage as provided by ZAP. (Go to the ZAP MCM and you can use the animation test feature to see the original animation so you'll know what I'm talking about.) So what you're seeing in that animation as provided by NSAP is not that the animation is playing correctly, it's just that its flaws have been painted over as it were. Whether he has the time or inclination to do that for every furniture animation that may need it ... who knows? Frankly, it seems a bit out of the scope of this mod for him to have to fix individual animations at the stage level, or at all for that matter. That's just my opinion of course. If he fixes any more we can be grateful to him for going way above and beyond the call of duty.

i would still like to know what exacly he did to fix it.

that way i could try to get it to work myself.

its just a shame keeping those animations deactivated, as some of them are very well made... but the sticking furniture is just too annoying imo

As the above statement Changer, all I did was add an inset game of appropiate idles as a final scene. When I play my game and use the ZAP MCM to play the spanking scene, I still get a chance of the chair stuck. In my game, if I change the scene suing the SexLab, I still get the stuck chair on the ZAP animation.

I'm afraid if I had the answers, you'd know about them already and I wouldn't need to place the warning on the MCM menu or the support post. I'd have fixed them all, not just one. If you are a player who plays one animation at a time, they you are mostly fine. If you switch it up and play several in one event, then that's where you get issues. It's current known limitation and I have no special answers to give you. I haven't fixed the animation. I haven't actually fixed anything.

The ONLY thing I can think of is that when you press the SexLab change scene option is that it forces the anmation you are in to end and move to the next. But here is how I theorize it.

You are in stage two of a furniture animation. It has five scenes in total and all have furniture. When you change scene, what happens is very quickly the game script goes through scene 3, 4 and 5 of the current animation and then to the new one. As it has done this and there is no natural end to the event and so the furniture gets stuck in the script because at the end of the event, the animation would unequip/unplace the furniture by default but as you are still running the event, it doesn;t see the event has finished. When I added the idles at the end of the OTK spanking animation, they have no furniture, so when skipped the animation is told that in the second last scene, to remove the furniture before the natural end and so it doesn't get stuck.

I cannot say this is what happens. I am not an experienced scripter to understand what SexLab does when change scenes and how it and FNIS handle the animobjects. But the short, I haven't really fixed anything and if I have done anything, I've made a temporary work around. All I know is that it is not something NSAP can fix and I think it will be something in SexLab or FNIS that would be required but again, I don't know.

edit: nevermind... i misunderstood you

HELLO ONCE AGAIN,  sorry for one more stupid question to use  NonSexLab-animations. But before I select the wrong klick I want ask someone to help me again.

1.: Everything is running fine, I have the new MCM-registration, and I can also choose the animation.  I deacivate all SL-Animation, and select some NonSL-animation, but the new ones did not animate.

I read always the Information: "Do not forget to click Reset Animation in SLab to apply any changes you have made."   :s   OK, that I understand.    SO, as I play the german translated SL-Version, I am not shure which click I have to do.  :dodgy:   I am really not to lazy, and translate all with google,  :sleepy:   but . . . . I`m too uncertain and confused to click anything.   

In SLab-Menu, the last instruction-button, which called  "reread and clean"  are so many more instructions which all seems to dangerous.

Is it the first one: "SLab Status activate/deactivate"? ore  "import settings"  ore last row,  "clean System"  I have no idea,  please help someone again.

Just a quick heads up!

As you are aware, SexLab 1.60 Alpha is out, meaning that in the upcoming future at somepoint SexLab will go into a full 1.60 update. It has been discussed that at this time (subject to change) SexLab will take most of the animations from NSAP into itself. Certain animations such as the Acrobatic Blowjob, the old Arrok variants and the furniture animations for example will remain in NSAP. NSAP will most likely also adopt the old AP animations, allowing them to be registered if desired into SexLab for those who still wish to use them.

NSAP however will not become obsolete. NSAP will still continue to take new animations from creators over the forum and pack them in until the next update of SexLab. When SexLab updates, NSAP will be downgraded again and this cycle will continue. I have always know that this point would come so I'm working with Ashal on how to make the transfer easy and how to maintain it for easy updating in the future aswell.

HELLO ONCE AGAIN,  sorry for one more stupid question to use  NonSexLab-animations. But before I select the wrong klick I want ask someone to help me again.

1.: Everything is running fine, I have the new MCM-registration, and I can also choose the animation.  I deacivate all SL-Animation, and select some NonSL-animation, but the new ones did not animate.

I read always the Information: "Do not forget to click Reset Animation in SLab to apply any changes you have made."   :s   OK, that I understand.    SO, as I play the german translated SL-Version, I am not shure which click I have to do.  :dodgy:   I am really not to lazy, and translate all with google,  :sleepy:   but . . . . I`m too uncertain and confused to click anything.   

In SLab-Menu, the last instruction-button, which called  "reread and clean"  are so many more instructions which all seems to dangerous.

Is it the first one: "SLab Status activate/deactivate"? ore  "import settings"  ore last row,  "clean System"  I have no idea,  please help someone again.

SexLab has a lot of reset options such as Reset Voice, Reset Expression and one of them is Reset Animation Reigstry. I beleive it's the fourth one down on the Rebuild and Clean menu if I remember correctly. According to the translation file I have in my data directory, it is "Animationsregister zurücksetzen".

SexLab has a lot of reset options such as Reset Voice, Reset Expression and one of them is Reset Animation Reigstry. I beleive it's the fourth one down on the Rebuild and Clean menu if I remember correctly. According to the translation file I have in my data directory, it is "Animationsregister zurücksetzen".

Hello Rydin, ;)   many thanks for such a quick reply. I understand everthing, I did everthing as me been told, your translation was also correct, the fourth one.  I tried it several times, became also the note "succesful ",  then activate some NSLanimation, but they did always the known animation from SLab.   I also, at last, deactivate SexLab Status (in the first row) but no other result.  Could it be a thing for SLab by Ashal?  I have no idea, I am sorry that I have to rely on the help of you. I think you  spend so much time for our pleasure. Many thanks for this,  and maybe one more proposal?   

Just a quick heads up!

As you are aware, SexLab 1.60 Alpha is out, meaning that in the upcoming future at somepoint SexLab will go into a full 1.60 update. It has been discussed that at this time (subject to change) SexLab will take most of the animations from NSAP into itself. Certain animations such as the Acrobatic Blowjob, the old Arrok variants and the furniture animations for example will remain in NSAP. NSAP will most likely also adopt the old AP animations, allowing them to be registered if desired into SexLab for those who still wish to use them.

NSAP however will not become obsolete. NSAP will still continue to take new animations from creators over the forum and pack them in until the next update of SexLab. When SexLab updates, NSAP will be downgraded again and this cycle will continue. I have always know that this point would come so I'm working with Ashal on how to make the transfer easy and how to maintain it for easy updating in the future aswell.

This is really good news, thanks for the update.

Awesome Rydin! Will NSAP be updated before SL 1.6 is out tho?  

Depends if I get the heads up. There is no current set date for when 1.60 final will be released. But NSAP will continue to update with the work animators release until it is time to downgrade NSAP,

Hello Rydin, ;)   many thanks for such a quick reply. I understand everthing, I did everthing as me been told, your translation was also correct, the fourth one.  I tried it several times, became also the note "succesful ",  then activate some NSLanimation, but they did always the known animation from SLab.   I also, at last, deactivate SexLab Status (in the first row) but no other result.  Could it be a thing for SLab by Ashal?  I have no idea, I am sorry that I have to rely on the help of you. I think you  spend so much time for our pleasure. Many thanks for this,  and maybe one more proposal?   

Ashal uses NSAP with SexLab with no issue so it's either a user issue (ie. your setup is incorrect) or it's a mod conflict. Either than you have too many animations perhaps.

You need to check the following:

When you reigster an aniamtion, does it show in the Toggle Aniamtions option right at the bottom of the list?

Ensure that you have selected aniamtion in the NSAP MCM menu by having the cross ticked to on.

If you are still having issues, please tell me what version you are using now and if you have used any previous versions of NSAP and provide me your papyrus log, load order and FNIS results and I'll have a look.

Also, take a took at the reply from mybrainhurts below. ^^

@ Skyrimlover4ever

When you want to play an NSAP animation, an animation from SexLab plays instead. Is that correct? If that is correct then that means that SexLab cannot find the animation from NSAP that you want to play. There is a very simple way this can happen: if you reset SexLab's animation registry and *then* toggle on the animations from NSAP you want. You need to reverse those steps.

Reading your posts it almost seems that this is indeed what you are doing. I know English isn't your first language so something may have been lost in translation but I thought I would mention this possibility just in case. Sometimes it is the simplest things that can screw us up.

Ashal uses NSAP with SexLab with no issue so it's either a user issue (ie. your setup is incorrect) or it's a mod conflict. Either than you have too many animations perhaps.

You need to check the following:

When you reigster an aniamtion, does it show in the Toggle Aniamtions option right at the bottom of the list?

Ensure that you have selected aniamtion in the NSAP MCM menu by having the cross ticked to on.

If you are still having issues, please tell me what version you are using now and if you have used any previous versions of NSAP and provide me your papyrus log, load order and FNIS results and I'll have a look.

Also, take a took at the reply from mybrainhurts below. ^^

Once more a BIG Thank for help.... Unfortunally I`m few days without my gamePC.  I understand everthing and I will try all as you told when `m back.I will also do the advice from mybrainhurts and   will report you as soon as possible.  Hope the best for you.  

@ Skyrimlover4ever

When you want to play an NSAP animation, an animation from SexLab plays instead. Is that correct? If that is correct then that means that SexLab cannot find the animation from NSAP that you want to play. There is a very simple way this can happen: if you reset SexLab's animation registry and *then* toggle on the animations from NSAP you want. You need to reverse those steps.

Reading your posts it almost seems that this is indeed what you are doing. I know English isn't your first language so something may have been lost in translation but I thought I would mention this possibility just in case. Sometimes it is the simplest things that can screw us up.

HI... Thank you for your support. Never thougth that there is so many help and support. Unfortunally I`m some days away from my gamingPC, so I can not try your advice right away. I will do everthing as soon as possible and give you some feedback. THANKS AGAIN

Wow, this mod looks great! Im about to try it out and boost my animation count into orbit.

Only two questions I couldn't find answers to:

- Why are these animations not in Sexlab? I know some are new but many are older already.

- How save is it for my game to use this mod? Is it script heavy, able to break something for good?

Thx

It will completed destroy your save file; that's why I made it!

To answer your questions:

- The animations are not in SexLab yet (as you may have read from previous posts, if not, go take a look) mainly because the updates between SexLab are months between. This is due to it being a master, a framework which requires detailed attention to make sure it works as that master for many more mods than just soley adding animations. I made NSAP as an extension to bridge the gaps between SexLab, allowing for Ashal (the creator) to spend more time on the actual framework than having to pump out small updates to add the quickly gorwing amount of animation we were being provided with. If you look at SexLab's last update, it was back in October 2014, and a majority, if not all of these animations are after October 2014. If NSAP wasn't here, there is a possiblity (what with Ashal's break from working on SexLab) that these new animation may have been sitting in the wing still waiting to be utilized.

- I doubt that many modders on here will tell you, 100% garaunteed that their mod will not break your game. Maybe 99% but not 100%. It's an unanswered question as the answer is expected to be obvious. I cannot promise you that it will not break your save game as I cannot count for every single possible outcome but I can say I have heard no feedback from someone suggesting it has broke their save file since the old days of version 1.0-1.2 (even then there was a way to rescue the file easily with a script cleaner). You take the risk when you isntall any modification I'm afraid. NSAP is small in it's scripts and it's bulk comes from the anaimtions so it shouldn't do any damage really. It doesn;t alter NPCs or quests or game events. There has been no reports of anything so devasting that it cannot be repaired with a script clean, and even that now has not been reported in over two months.

OK, I'm trying to figure out what might be causing me to get launched into the air, or CTD, when 3j Doggy Style or 4D Doggy Style start. The other animations seem fine so far. 

I'm writing a mod that is mostly geared toward breastfeeding, but I have dialogue that leads to sex as well. These 2 animations either launch my player into the air... or I CTD.

It's like... instant... when the animation should be starting.

Think a animation registry reset might help?

@ Skyrimlover4ever

HI... Thank you for your support. Never thougth that there is so many help and support. Unfortunally I`m some days away from my gamingPC, so I can not try your advice right away. I will do everthing as soon as possible and give you some feedback. THANKS AGAIN

Straight and to the point: Download NSAP Activate NSAP. Run FNIS. Once ingame, in MCM, non ssl animations select all the animations you want. Next, in MCM/Sexlab/clean and rebuild reset the animation registry. Go to Sexlab/toggle animations and unselect the animations you don't want. note that all the NSAP animations are there. As a side note, go into Foreplay (in toggle animations) and select those you want. Until the "Foreplay" tags are put on the "Fisting", "Cunnalingus" and "Blowjob" animations they are still just "SEX". Currently the MAX number of animations Sexlab will register is 125-128, if  you have Sexlab + ZAZ + Holt + ZAP (whatever that is) + others, you could easily go past that limit. There is a "Light" on the horizon though, the "Yolk" of Bondage (no ZAZ intended) may be broken with Sexlab 1.60 .

OK, I'm trying to figure out what might be causing me to get launched into the air, or CTD, when 3j Doggy Style or 4D Doggy Style start. The other animations seem fine so far. 

I'm writing a mod that is mostly geared toward breastfeeding, but I have dialogue that leads to sex as well. These 2 animations either launch my player into the air... or I CTD.

It's like... instant... when the animation should be starting.

Think a animation registry reset might help?

Probably not, but who knows? In any event your issue has nothing to do with this mod or those animations.