{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

I don't know what the frick is wrong with my game, but none of your animations work, they are standing still.

I ran fnis & fnis doesn't say anything about any errors from your mod so it's supposed to work. yes, I reset animation registry like 3 times, 2 of which is during the supposed sex scenes.

Yes, I have the latest version of sexlab which adds to my greater confusion on why the heck it is not working.

- Did you select any animations to be registered in the NSAP MCM menu?

- Do any default sexlab animations play?

- Do NSAP's animation's show up in SexLab's Toggle Animation lists?

- Have you tried activating scenes through SexLab's Animation Editor?

- if you uninstall NSAP do Sexlab animations play?

- Does FNIS show NSAP (Non Sexlab Animations) in its directory list to install when you run it?

You need to do a trial and error as the information is a bit vague to suggest where the issue lies.

If nothing works still, your load order, papyrus and a copy of the text in FNIS after its updated would be nice.

-Yes, I toggle everything on (except the furniture because I see it said there's some issue about it).

-Yes, the animations from the default sexlab works just fine. I also have zaz animations & they work as well.

-Yes, I enable them as well.

-Nope, I haven't done that because I don't know how.

-I haven't uninstall the mod, I have appropos on as well & the appropos debug still acts as if the animation works.

-Yes, it said "Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V2.1 ..." When I click on "Check Consistency" they didn't tell me of any single errors from your mod at all.

What tags did you stick on the Leito throne animations? im trying to edit a mod so it only calls them. is there a furniture tag or something?

Normal tags. ie. Cowgirl, vaginal etc. I can add a throne tag if it appropriate and the same with the other furniture.

I don't know what the frick is wrong with my game, but none of your animations work, they are standing still.

I ran fnis & fnis doesn't say anything about any errors from your mod so it's supposed to work. yes, I reset animation registry like 3 times, 2 of which is during the supposed sex scenes.

Yes, I have the latest version of sexlab which adds to my greater confusion on why the heck it is not working.

- Did you select any animations to be registered in the NSAP MCM menu?

- Do any default sexlab animations play?

- Do NSAP's animation's show up in SexLab's Toggle Animation lists?

- Have you tried activating scenes through SexLab's Animation Editor?

- if you uninstall NSAP do Sexlab animations play?

- Does FNIS show NSAP (Non Sexlab Animations) in its directory list to install when you run it?

You need to do a trial and error as the information is a bit vague to suggest where the issue lies.

If nothing works still, your load order, papyrus and a copy of the text in FNIS after its updated would be nice.

-Yes, I toggle everything on (except the furniture because I see it said there's some issue about it).

-Yes, the animations from the default sexlab works just fine. I also have zaz animations & they work as well.

-Yes, I enable them as well.

-Nope, I haven't done that because I don't know how.

-I haven't uninstall the mod, I have appropos on as well & the appropos debug still acts as if the animation works.

-Yes, it said "Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V2.1 ..." When I click on "Check Consistency" they didn't tell me of any single errors from your mod at all.

Place the cursor on a character you want to have sex with and press the N key. It will say it top left that SexLab has selected it. Go into the Sexlab MCM and down to editor. Select an animation from the list such as a leito or 3J one the select to play it. Tell me the results.

If it still won't play I need the information I asked. Papyrus log, load order, FNIS results. You should also tell me if you have ever used any previous version on NSAP.

Decauk has provided me with a list of amendments to tagged animations so that they will fit with Apropos. These will go live in a future update. I am happy however to hear out adjustments and edits to the tags. However I need to make it clear that I cannot accomodate every suggestion. NSAP is a mod which adds animations which other mods can utlize through different ways such as the tagging system.

I will do my best to keep the tags correct on release and minimize the required changes afterwards. But these suggestions need to be considered into the impact of other mods, and suggestions should not be made to solely benefit one mod and leave others unbeneficial. Sometimes you may need to explain your reasponing for a tag if I don't see why you have requested it set with a certain tag so I can udnerstand why, especially when it may not suit the over all animation of other aniamtions are not tagged in a similar way.

Could you please add a furniture tag to the throne animations? So I can call just them through a mod.

As long as it doesn't break anything (which really it shouldn't) I will add in next update.

Cool thanks. Are you going to be using the cunnilingus tag?

Could you please add a furniture tag to the throne animations? So I can call just them through a mod.

As long as it doesn't break anything (which really it shouldn't) I will add in next update.

Cool thanks. Are you going to be using the cunnilingus tag?

For? I've already added it to some.

To help you out, do you know, if you open the source txt file "NSAPanimationsDefault.txt" you can see the current tags, though amendments will be made on next update. Might answer your questions if you have a look.

Hey Rydin what about Arrok's reverse cowgirl and leg up animations? Those 2 are still missing in NSAP.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15293-arroks-sexlab-animations-resource-for-modders-updated-11282014/

(first 2 at the top in #1 post)

Already answered in patch post.

I was look at adding more of Arrok's work but I have no animation previews to know if they are different to what we have and everything was named "Cowgirl" as HKX files so I've held of on this update till I get a better look at them ingame to better define what his updates are so I can get his animations added correctly.

Hey Rydin what about Arrok's reverse cowgirl and leg up animations? Those 2 are still missing in NSAP.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15293-arroks-sexlab-animations-resource-for-modders-updated-11282014/

I was look at adding more of Arrok's work but I have no animation previews to know if they are different to what we have and everything was named "Cowgirl" as HKX files so I've held of on this update till I get a better look at them ingame to better define what his updates are so I can get his animations added correctly.

Ehh what? Arrok named them "cowgirl" so you can use them quickly by replacing his cowgirl animation. And yeah they are different from what we have now, these are new animations.

Ehh what? Arrok named them "cowgirl" so you can use them quickly by replacing his cowgirl animation. And yeah they are different from what we have now, these are new animations.

I know that but until I get them renamed again and tested them in game so I know what to tag them on it will take a little more work than your standard copy and paste. It's why I haven't updated them yet. But to answer your question, I know they exist and such and I plan to add them in due course.

Another tag request. Could you add the standing tag to furniture animations? Or whatever the tag is that prevents them being played on beds. Seeing a throne on top of a bed is kind of lol worthy.

Even if it is a temporary measure until a better method of restricting them is found.

Another tag request. Could you add the standing tag to furniture animations? Or whatever the tag is that prevents them being played on beds. Seeing a throne on top of a bed is kind of lol worthy.

Even if it is a temporary measure until a better method of restricting them is found.

No no this is a good point. I'll add whatever tag is necessary to stop this from happening. I just have the bed setting off so I never noticed. Thanks for pointing it out.

I have a few rather noobish questions:

The first post stated that Sexlab has a limit of 125 animations. Would it be correct to say that that limit is for all the animations registered in Sexlab, meaning that  the sum of registered Sexlab animations, ZaZ animations and NSAP animations cannot exceed 125?

If so, short of counting all the animations by hand, is there a way for me to tell if I have exceeded that number?

Would Sexlab indicate in the Papyrus logs whether which ones have been left out for going over 125?

I have a few rather noobish questions:

The first post stated that Sexlab has a limit of 125 animations. Would it be correct to say that that limit is for all the animations registered in Sexlab, meaning that the sum of registered Sexlab animations, ZaZ animations and NSAP animations cannot exceed 125?

If so, short of counting all the animations by hand, is there a way for me to tell if I have exceeded that number?

Would Sexlab indicate in the Papyrus logs whether which ones have been left out for going over 125?

I can answer some of your questions.

The limit is a combination of all animations. (take note creatures has it's own count of 125 aswell). So Sexlab, Zaz, NSAP and any other animation packs will contribute to the total.

Most people only know they have hit the limit when they try to register animations and some disappear. Sexlab animations well never disappear but other mods can fail to register some if the limit is reached.

I am unaware is papyrus would inform of animations not registered.

Rydin can you tell me what tag you are going to use the for leito throne animations? So I can add it to the mod im using.

For now I have tried adding the "Furniture" tag to the leito animations in your NSAP animations script and recompiling it. But it doesn't seem to have worked properly. Is there something else you need to do to make a new tag?

Rydin can you tell me what tag you are going to use the for leito throne animations? So I can add it to the mod im using.

For now I have tried adding the "Furniture" tag to the leito animations in your NSAP animations script and recompiling it. But it doesn't seem to have worked properly. Is there something else you need to do to make a new tag?

I haven't added anything yet. Most like the tags bring added will be "furniture" "sitting" and "throne" to define them. But I have been too busy with work to think about it. I ask for you patience and when I release the updates I will be able to give a definitive answer.

As for compiling, you need the SKSE and SexLab scripts unpacked from the BSA and in your scripts folder. The compiler fails as NSAP references scripts that need to be in the folder to be detected.