{REDUNDANT} Non SexLab Animation Pack

I have a few rather noobish questions:

The first post stated that Sexlab has a limit of 125 animations. Would it be correct to say that that limit is for all the animations registered in Sexlab, meaning that  the sum of registered Sexlab animations, ZaZ animations and NSAP animations cannot exceed 125?

If so, short of counting all the animations by hand, is there a way for me to tell if I have exceeded that number?

Would Sexlab indicate in the Papyrus logs whether which ones have been left out for going over 125?

I noticed i'd hit the limit after toggling on all the NSAP animations and then trying to register Zaz animations and Zaz didnt go from register to registered as usual since their wasn't space for 2 animations so i went back and untoggled some in NSAP and re-registered in sexlab and then tried Zaz and all would register.

Another tag request. Could you add the M for male and F for female tags to masturbation animations ?

These shouldn't need to be tagged as gender is already set. What are you trying to do as you have a lot if requests? Is this a personal/private mod?

Another tag request. Could you add the M for male and F for female tags to masturbation animations ?

These shouldn't need to be tagged as gender is already set. What are you trying to do as you have a lot if requests? Is this a personal/private mod?

I'm working on trying to update Sexlab romance to support the new types of animations, since it hasn't been touched by the author in months and is my favourite way to start sexlab animations.

So far I have added a new dialogue choice for cunnilingus and furniture animations. The extra tags are simply so I can restrict animations to each dialogue choice. So for example I don't want the vaginal furniture animations playing in the normal vaginal sex dialogue choice so I restrict the tag "Furniture" .

I have only furniture animations playing in the furniture option for example. They don't play with any of the others.

I'm currently working on a dialogue option to make a npc start to masturbate. If the M/F tags are not required for the masturbation animations to be properly restricted by gender then no worries.

When an animation with a furniture is playing, and I press the button to go to a next animation, the furniture won't disappear. It only disappears if I wait a long time, or the animation ends.

No internet. Having to download Leito's new additions to my phone (if I can) and transfer over USB. Dedication for ya!!

So u will add the new animations when u can right?

Nope! NEVER! (joking! Such a daft question. Internet back up next day but doing overtime so had no time to work on packing it up. Just needs Arrok's and we are good to go!)

When an animation with a furniture is playing, and I press the button to go to a next animation, the furniture won't disappear. It only disappears if I wait a long time, or the animation ends.

~ L

If you have the most up to date version on NSAP the NSAP MCM explains there is an issue right beside the animations you have to select before you can register them.:

WARNING: Furniture animations add animobjects to the aniamtions which pop up to support the animations. These objects can get stuck to the actor after the scene or by changing the scene mid-play with the SexLab hot key. This is not a bug that NSAP can fix. Visit the support post which can be found on the download page for NSAP.

Under Current Issues on the main page there is a link to the support post:

FAULT: Furniture is stuck to the actor/character at the end of an animation which features furniture.

This issue (I believe) is not down to NSAP itself as I have seen it happen in ZAP. The issue either lies in the coding that has not been discovered (or needs to be input into things like ZAP or NSAP), coding that may be in SexLab Framework or even FNIS itself! I am not expert so please do not go pointing blame at the SexLab Framework or FNIS as this is jsut a theory and I have no firm evidence or enough experience to say these are true.

The current suggestion I can make to animators is that they should make their final animation furniture free (ie, stage 1-5 with furniture and stage 6 without). I have tested this on the Zaz OTK Spanking animation in NSAP by adding a final animation which works. But this would be down to the animator's decision.

For users, I would suggest that if you don't like seeing the furniture stuck then simply don't play these animations for the time being till a fix or work around is found.

This is a known issue but at this time it doesn't look to be linked to NSAP directly. The only way to avoid it really is not to play the animation. The furniture becomes unstuck generally when a new animation is called.

Sorry that this looks like I am having ago, but the information is freely available and is one of the most discussed topics on this thread (hence why the warning was added). Please take a moment in future to read the information provided as it is a waste of my time to make such resources available if they are not used.

It's 6.30am. I'm going to be heading to work shortly so I cannot work on NSAP. I have downloaded Arrok's animations. However in the early hours I have a missed call form my mother for my seriously ill father is in hospital. So forgive me if I seem a bit snappy in responses or that I don't get the pack out out today as I have had little sleep. Again, I appreciate your understanding and patience and I'm sorry to hit you with delays. I can promise you, Leito's new animations look great ingame and are, as always, worth the wait. Let me get Arrok's in and a few more script and tag amendments and you'll have an update.

Hello together, Im really a beginner in LL`mods. I have one question, I hope somebody can help me: I use SexLab, matchmaker and morenastycritters as my animationPack. Everythink works fine (after undless nights of trying and testing). NOW: 1st. question: can I use the Non-SexLab Animation also,   without get any problems with the other mods?  I looked all the links to the animationmakers, there are so many new and needful animationes, but  I think, some animationen are in both, (in SL+non-sexlabanimation). 2nd question: If I can use both, is there any special to respect, to take care?   maybe "let overwrite" or...?.   (FINIS beside)  I would be very greatful If anybody can help me befor I make a big mistake and destroy my game. I THANK ALL  for making this mods, animation. Sorry for my english I`m german.

Hello together, Im really a beginner in LL`mods. I have one question, I hope somebody can help me: I use SexLab, matchmaker and morenastycritters as my animationPack. Everythink works fine (after undless nights of trying and testing). NOW: 1st. question: can I use the Non-SexLab Animation also,   without get any problems with the other mods?  I looked all the links to the animationmakers, there are so many new and needful animationes, but  I think, some animationen are in both, (in SL+non-sexlabanimation). 2nd question: If I can use both, is there any special to respect, to take care?   maybe "let overwrite" or...?.   (FINIS beside)  I would be very greatful If anybody can help me befor I make a big mistake and destroy my game. I THANK ALL  for making this mods, animation. Sorry for my english I`m german.

Ok lets go:

1. Matchmaker is not animation mod, its animtaion starter.

2. This mod is called "Non-sexlab animation pack" becouse it contains animations that are not in sexlab , so no overating needed.

3. This mod contains only human on human and more nasty critter contains only animal on human, so no overiting aswell.

4. Do not try to install animations from animators topics by yourself , wait for great ppl like Rydin or dentar to include them in their mods.

Hope that helps alittle.

-To Rydin:

No rush mate. Even if we have to wait months for those anims nobody will blame you. You already showed great amounts of dedication and we have nothing but respect for you. Take your time and best wishes to your father, hopes he gets well.

It's 6.30am. I'm going to be heading to work shortly so I cannot work on NSAP. I have downloaded Arrok's animations. However in the early hours I have a missed call form my mother for my seriously ill father is in hospital. So forgive me if I seem a bit snappy in responses or that I don't get the pack out out today as I have had little sleep. Again, I appreciate your understanding and patience and I'm sorry to hit you with delays. I can promise you, Leito's new animations look great ingame and are, as always, worth the wait. Let me get Arrok's in and a few more script and tag amendments and you'll have an update.

Take all the time you need sir, people seem to forget that before the advent of NSAP/MNC all anyone got was a pretty GIF image for any new animations that were released until the main sexlab framework was updated.  Lightning fast updates are truly awesome, but by no means should anyone expect them, and demanding them is just rude.

Ok lets go:

1. Matchmaker is not animation mod, its animtaion starter.

2. This mod is called "Non-sexlab animation pack" becouse it contains animations that are not in sexlab , so no overating needed.

3. This mod contains only human on human and more nasty critter contains only animal on human, so no overiting aswell.

4. Do not try to install animations from animators topics by yourself , wait for great ppl like Rydin or dentar to include them in their mods.

Hope that helps alittle.

-To Rydin:

No rush mate. Even if we have to wait months for those anims nobody will blame you. You already showed great amounts of dedication and we have nothing but respect for you. Take your time and best wishes to your father, hopes he gets well.

AWESOME, Thank you for this fast response, so much seems much clearer now. I`m gone  install it and will give a short result later.

To Rydin, this unknown  diligent master, don`t worry, best wishes from me.

~ L

If you have the most up to date version on NSAP the NSAP MCM explains there is an issue right beside the animations you have to select before you can register them.:

WARNING: Furniture animations add animobjects to the aniamtions which pop up to support the animations. These objects can get stuck to the actor after the scene or by changing the scene mid-play with the SexLab hot key. This is not a bug that NSAP can fix. Visit the support post which can be found on the download page for NSAP.

Under Current Issues on the main page there is a link to the support post:

FAULT: Furniture is stuck to the actor/character at the end of an animation which features furniture.

This issue (I believe) is not down to NSAP itself as I have seen it happen in ZAP. The issue either lies in the coding that has not been discovered (or needs to be input into things like ZAP or NSAP), coding that may be in SexLab Framework or even FNIS itself! I am not expert so please do not go pointing blame at the SexLab Framework or FNIS as this is jsut a theory and I have no firm evidence or enough experience to say these are true.

The current suggestion I can make to animators is that they should make their final animation furniture free (ie, stage 1-5 with furniture and stage 6 without). I have tested this on the Zaz OTK Spanking animation in NSAP by adding a final animation which works. But this would be down to the animator's decision.

For users, I would suggest that if you don't like seeing the furniture stuck then simply don't play these animations for the time being till a fix or work around is found.

This is a known issue but at this time it doesn't look to be linked to NSAP directly. The only way to avoid it really is not to play the animation. The furniture becomes unstuck generally when a new animation is called.

Sorry that this looks like I am having ago, but the information is freely available and is one of the most discussed topics on this thread (hence why the warning was added). Please take a moment in future to read the information provided as it is a waste of my time to make such resources available if they are not used.

could you explain, why this issue does not occur with the Zaz spanking animation on a chair, but with all others? is it because of the animobject? or the animation itself? i wonder, if it would be possible to duplicate whatever is causing the zaz animation to work properly and to apply it to the other animations

@ Changer

For whatever reason that OTK animation had a couple of nasty bugs, the sticking chair was only one of them. Rydin went to some considerable lengths to allay those problems without actually fixing the animation itself, even to the point of having the actors play idles for the final stage instead of the final stage as provided by ZAP. (Go to the ZAP MCM and you can use the animation test feature to see the original animation so you'll know what I'm talking about.) So what you're seeing in that animation as provided by NSAP is not that the animation is playing correctly, it's just that its flaws have been painted over as it were. Whether he has the time or inclination to do that for every furniture animation that may need it ... who knows? Frankly, it seems a bit out of the scope of this mod for him to have to fix individual animations at the stage level, or at all for that matter. That's just my opinion of course. If he fixes any more we can be grateful to him for going way above and beyond the call of duty.

@ Changer

For whatever reason that OTK animation had a couple of nasty bugs, the sticking chair was only one of them. Rydin went to some considerable lengths to allay those problems without actually fixing the animation itself, even to the point of having the actors play idles for the final stage instead of the final stage as provided by ZAP. (Go to the ZAP MCM and you can use the animation test feature to see the original animation so you'll know what I'm talking about.) So what you're seeing in that animation as provided by NSAP is not that the animation is playing correctly, it's just that its flaws have been painted over as it were. Whether he has the time or inclination to do that for every furniture animation that may need it ... who knows? Frankly, it seems a bit out of the scope of this mod for him to have to fix individual animations at the stage level, or at all for that matter. That's just my opinion of course. If he fixes any more we can be grateful to him for going way above and beyond the call of duty.

i would still like to know what exacly he did to fix it.

that way i could try to get it to work myself.

its just a shame keeping those animations deactivated, as some of them are very well made... but the sticking furniture is just too annoying imo

Don't know why but that newest patch has screwed all my animations up. Their all out of line, as in its completely different animations running together, both actors doing something different outside the animation name. I've tried manually uninstalling and reinstalling and nothing fixes it. I've ran FNIS, tried the restart from the in game mod manager to reset everything, nothing works.

Don't know why but that newest patch has screwed all my animations up. Their all out of line, as in its completely different animations running together, both actors doing something different outside the animation name. I've tried manually uninstalling and reinstalling and nothing fixes it. I've ran FNIS, tried the restart from the in game mod manager to reset everything, nothing works.

Unfortunately your response is far to vague for me to offer support. The lastest version has been out for a week and this is the first hearing this so I need you to do/try/answer the following:

- uninstall NSAP and laod your game. Does the issue still occur?

- what was the previous version of NSAP you usedor is this your first time?

- have you isntalled anything else since you last updated NSAP?

- how did you install NSAP? Did you overwrite any files?

- what exactly do you mean by "patch"? Do you mean "version"?

- what is this "in-game mod manager"?

You may need to provide a copy of your papyrus log, load order and FNIS results including consistence check (copy the text to a txt file).

@ Changer

i would still like to know what exacly he did to fix it.

that way i could try to get it to work myself.

its just a shame keeping those animations deactivated, as some of them are very well made... but the sticking furniture is just too annoying imo

As the above statement Changer, all I did was add an inset game of appropiate idles as a final scene. When I play my game and use the ZAP MCM to play the spanking scene, I still get a chance of the chair stuck. In my game, if I change the scene suing the SexLab, I still get the stuck chair on the ZAP animation.

I'm afraid if I had the answers, you'd know about them already and I wouldn't need to place the warning on the MCM menu or the support post. I'd have fixed them all, not just one. If you are a player who plays one animation at a time, they you are mostly fine. If you switch it up and play several in one event, then that's where you get issues. It's current known limitation and I have no special answers to give you. I haven't fixed the animation. I haven't actually fixed anything.

The ONLY thing I can think of is that when you press the SexLab change scene option is that it forces the anmation you are in to end and move to the next. But here is how I theorize it.

You are in stage two of a furniture animation. It has five scenes in total and all have furniture. When you change scene, what happens is very quickly the game script goes through scene 3, 4 and 5 of the current animation and then to the new one. As it has done this and there is no natural end to the event and so the furniture gets stuck in the script because at the end of the event, the animation would unequip/unplace the furniture by default but as you are still running the event, it doesn;t see the event has finished. When I added the idles at the end of the OTK spanking animation, they have no furniture, so when skipped the animation is told that in the second last scene, to remove the furniture before the natural end and so it doesn't get stuck.

I cannot say this is what happens. I am not an experienced scripter to understand what SexLab does when change scenes and how it and FNIS handle the animobjects. But the short, I haven't really fixed anything and if I have done anything, I've made a temporary work around. All I know is that it is not something NSAP can fix and I think it will be something in SexLab or FNIS that would be required but again, I don't know.

found a fix for the throne/furniture bug, if you change the previous animation i.e shift+O with default keymapping, instead of just going forward, the furniture disappears

BTW this is on the new 1.60 a version

Not really a fix. More a work around. So if people have SexLab v1.60, they can try the above.