Yes I know there is 5.25 version for SE not sure if the 5.32 works with SE. Understand when you put this on because some don't....Pet Collar is a permanent device there is no key at least to my understanding. It can be removed via console commands. It can be put on yourself and followers....some have even found glitches to put it on other NPC's.

hi Ok

I have used this before and enjoyed playing with it.

I remember this mod making the slave docile or am I making a mistake.

I have Defeat installed.

I captured a mage and placed this collar on but when I released the rapes she started attacking me.

I thought this collar was to make the wearer docile and compliant

How can I make her essential because when I punish her (zap) she just drops dead!

And these NPCs with collars have no dialog so I aan't make them follow me.

Am I mixing up with some other mod.

On 7/10/2019 at 12:14 AM, HexBolt8 said:

I believe you are.  I don't think you can make this work with hostile NPCs, because it doesn't change their disposition to you. 

ok thanks for confirming. I thought I was installing it wrong.

Do you know of any mod that will turn any slave (captured) into an obedient slave say after training

or by wearing a special collar? Captured NPCs with Defeat have to just stayed tied up. that is all.

I like the menu feature in Defeat and the TP to diedup etc.

I am playing around with slave trainer. would be nice if PetCollar plays nice with slave trainer.

it would be perfect.

I really don't want to use PHE although I would like to use Home sweet home but this needs PHE I think.

It confuses me the various versions of PHE and I never know which one is needed for which.

It makes it hard.

I am sure there was a mod to make slaves captured be trained to be docile.

• 4 weeks later...

Tested playing a female PC with a male pet.

Thinking the mod might not be designed for that possibility because the roles in animations are messed up. The female PC takes the male role and the male pet takes a female role.  And it doesnt matter if you have the "Pet always use female role" box ticked or not...

4 hours ago, spyke123 said:

Tested playing a female PC with a male pet.

Thinking the mod might not be designed for that possibility because the roles in animations are messed up. The female PC takes the male role and the male pet takes a female role.  And it doesnt matter if you have the "Pet always use female role" box ticked or not...

The "Pet always use female role box" won't help you because it only forces the pet's role to female (or leaves you with default SexLab behavior if unchecked).  I believe the mod's assumption is that the master fucks the pet, not the reverse, so master is always in the giving (male) position.  You could force the animation to cowgirl or tell SexLab to switch positions each time, but that would become tedious pretty quickly. 

• 5 weeks later...

@yurik

if you update someday Pet Collar again, would it be possible to integrate an exception for SS+?

If Pet Collar still runs in SS+ it will break the SS+ scenes.

Solution so far is to really quickly deactivate Pet Collar in MCM, something that might get forgotten ... often ?

Activated Pet Collar in SS+ causes serve cases of stuck SS scenes and an addiction to the Skyrim load game menu ?

• 4 weeks later...

Sofia Follower & Pet Collar - video

Because i like both of mods i have decided to make a video.

In this video you will learn how Sofia Follower v2.51 works with Pet Collar v5.3.2

We are discovering things with this follower

- how the Pet Collar works on her

- why it wont work the same way as with other followers

(testing from 0:01 to 9:30, go to 9:30 - to be "amazed"?)

Let this be also a warning to others - who like to use more sophisticated followers. Most likely from nexus site.

ENJOY ! ✌️?

Info:

Spoiler

Technical information about video and software used.

This video is only 46,5 MB and is 19:00 minutes long. Pretty nice i think.?

Video captured by: Debut Proffesional v 5.55 - fast capture / XVID

Edited & Resized by: Cyberlink Power Director 13 - using H.264 / MP4 (Intel Quick Sync)

Compressed by: File Converter v1.2.3 - MP4 to MP4 (low quality)

video codec: AVC1

audio codec: AAC LC

( If at any point you found it overpowered - let me know and i will remove it, making text explanation instead of video. )

6 hours ago, piotsze said:

In this video you will learn how Sofia Follower v2.51 works with Pet Collar v5.3.2

First off: good idea to make a big vid about play testing.

I think it give a much better idea for mod authors and users what's happening ingame.

Also good idea to type comments in console ?

My comments and feedback about the usage of petcollar in your vid, while watching it ;D

> first 6 min => it's easier just to add the pet collar via petcollar MCM, but I get it, it's for science!

> first 6 min => the odd reaction of petcollar on quick removal and adding, seems to me like the usual DDi issue, I can see that on all DDs if traded with followers or if DDs get equipped to the PC while inventory is still open.

> 6:05, the first "?" => you need a cell change or reload after removing the pet collar to make the effect stop. This is true for all kinds of NPC and followers. I fear that's also true for the PC?.

> 10 min => did you reload in between of did the pet effect stopped working on Sofia from alone? If it stopped from alone I must never have waited long enough in one cell^^ (or was it the sneaky shift trick?)

> 12:31 => what what WHAT? Sofia has her own room? good to know^^

> 14:30 - 16:00 => same as at 6:05.

> 17:06 => To stop the petcollar effect after removal you need to have a cell change, but you might have found a way to let petcollar recheck what scripts are still running by activating (wearing) the collar on yourself! :D

That's one way to stop the pet effect on NPCs without changing cell or reload =D

6 hours ago, piotsze said:

why it wont work the same way as with other followers

I feel bad now, what is the difference now from Sofia to other followers or any NPC that gets an pet collar added?

@donttouchmethere Thank you for analysis! However i think i don't understand half of it, tbh... But i'm sure that for somebody who know more than me - it could be helpfull.

Yes, i was also amazed and surprised to discover that she had her silent storage room. Actually i did this discovery by editing her esp in TES5Edit. Main reason for editing was to change her speed. Becase i play with Sofia for many years now, and i didn't like how close she sticks to the player. But still she is my favourite follower.

Also was playing with Aurlyn Dawnstone, but got bored of her - couldn't stand her stoic voice and almost no "normal" jokes included.

Also i did posted how to change her distance to player at nexus - if someone will be interested. Pasting screenshot of this solution here:

Spoiler

image.png.75e5224781d53617b8058bc103e3e754.png

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

I feel bad now, what is the difference now from Sofia to other followers or any NPC that gets an pet collar added?

Well, thats simple for me - to answer. Main difference for me with this follower is that menu of Pet Collar stays on Sofia, even when you remove Pet Collar from her inventory. Not only menu - but other NPC's will use her as Pet also! Even after collar was removed.

This doesn't happened with any other follower for me. Maybe it has something to do with how her inventory was made with above chests.

In the background of my video you can see "ZirraLia" version v1.0b for Skyrim LE. She's just standing there - doing nothing. ZirraLia uses normal - her own inventory. And also i checked in her .esp file by TES5Edit - she has got no chest containers like Sofia has.

Outside the scenes of video i did tests with ZirraLia and i was amazed - because removal of Pet Collar from her - was flawless. There was no leftovers of Pet Collar menu, while talking to ZirraLia again. Without save game reload, just stayin still in Breezehome in Whiterun.

30 minutes ago, piotsze said:

Well, thats simple for me - to answer. Main difference for me with this follower is that menu of Pet Collar stays on Sofia, even when you remove Pet Collar from her inventory. Not only menu - but other NPC's will use her as Pet also! Even after collar was removed.

This doesn't happened with any other follower for me. Maybe it has something to do with how her inventory was made with above chests.

In the background of my video you can see "ZirraLia" version v1.0b for Skyrim LE. She's just standing there - doing nothing. ZirraLia uses normal - her own inventory. And also i checked in her .esp file by TES5Edit - she has got no chest containers like Sofia has.

Outside the scenes of video i did tests with ZirraLia and i was amazed - because removal of Pet Collar from her - was flawless. There was no leftovers of Pet Collar menu, while talking to ZirraLia again. Without save game reload, just stayin still in Breezehome in Whiterun.

Well that might explain why I have that need of a cell change for every follower and petcollar on my setup.

Most outfits are NFF/DUL/PAHE/petcollar controlled

3 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Well that might explain why I have that need of a cell change for every follower and petcollar on my setup.

Most outfits are NFF/DUL/PAHE/petcollar controlled

Now i feel happy. Video was usefull. ? 

On 10/3/2019 at 6:44 PM, piotsze said:

I not know why you have problems but are not directly related to Pet Collar or Sofia. Can be a problem in instalation, configuration or versions of Pet Collar, Sofia, DD... But i not have any problem.

On 10/3/2019 at 6:44 PM, piotsze said:

Compressed by: File Converter v1.2.3 - MP4 to MP4 (low quality)

A lot of thanks for the detail conifuration of your Video. File Converter reduce my video from 78 to 8 MB.

26 minutes ago, GenioMaestro said:

I not know why you have problems but are not directly related to Pet Collar or Sofia. Can be a problem in instalation, configuration or versions of Pet Collar, Sofia, DD... But i not have any problem.

A lot of thanks for the detail conifuration of your Video. File Converter reduce my video from 78 to 8 MB.

Thank you for showing that could be done. Sufficient enough to proove your point. Also it prooves that 2 minutes video can be 8MB, while 19 minutes can be 46,5MB.

Which versions of Sofia and Pet Collar do you have?

29 minutes ago, piotsze said:

Which versions of Sofia and Pet Collar do you have?

Normally i have latest versions. For this test:

PetCollar_v5.3.2

Sofia Follower v.2.51 (BSA)

Devious Devices - Integration 4.3a

PapyrusUtil 3.3.0

Probably your problem is not related to Sofia or Pet Collar. I think is a problem in DD because the collar is a DD item and DD can refuse the equip or remove of the collar. Maybe DD remove the inventory item but left the script item or viceversa and for that you have the problems in 5:40 when you remove the collar. Seems that the collar is not correctly removed because you continue having the message as the collar is equiped and that mean the magic effects from Pet Collar continue actived. 

Can be a problem in your savegame. Make a test on a NEW GAME.

If all run good in a NEW GAME can be a problem in the DD stored data. The new versions of DD, from 4.0, use PapyrusUtil for store items. Be sure you have the last version of PapyrusUtil 3.3.0 and none other mod overwrite it.

1 hour ago, GenioMaestro said:

Be sure you have the last version of PapyrusUtil 3.3.0 and none other mod overwrite it.

Thank you for your help! Now it's working for Sofia as on your video. Solution was:

1. Download version 3.3.0 of Papyrus Util

2. Extract content over existing SexLab Framework v1.62 FULL files, and choose to replace all files if asked. Do it in windows and not by Mod Organizer(!).

3. Wait 5 minutes of real life time... Save game, reload game.

4. Remove Sofia from any additional follower framework you have her.

5. Add Sofia to follower framework again.

6. Tada! Pet Collar works just fine !

Reason: SexLab just had got older integrated into it version of PapyrusUtil ! That was unexpected for me to find out... ?

Anyways, what matter most - now it works perfectly fine! ✌️?

3 hours ago, piotsze said:

1. Download version 3.3.0 of Papyrus Util

2. Extract content over existing SexLab Framework v1.62 FULL files, and choose to replace all files if asked. Do it in windows and not by Mod Organizer(!).

Don't override SL if you are using MO. Instead just install papyrus util as another mod that it is, and give it higher priority number than SL.

17 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Don't override SL if you are using MO. Instead just install papyrus util as another mod that it is, and give it higher priority number than SL.

I know that. Did it exactly using Mod Organizer - as second mod. And idk why - it just wasn't working for me that way.

EDIT: Strange it is, i know that. But only overwriting files - it started to work correctly for me. Not without an effort of thinking how to do that. This was the only way it worked for me...

EDIT2: In any case i am also keeping backups of original PapyrusUtil files from the SexLab. So if i find that "something" is wrong - i can revert back changes.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for update. Like this mod. Have some request.

Is it possible to make colar (on PC) work with all creatures, not only horses, and not only one actor. It maybe good for lonley wild adwentures. If autor dont want to do it oficially, would be great have some instruction how to make it with tes5edit. I think i find how to do this, but in my existing playthrouh cant test this features properly.

Help wanted. As for me it is great idea to make additional crazy colar that would work with hostiles too when it is on PC.

You're welcome, I'm glad you're enjoying it! It's not really an update though, all I did is saved the esp in the 64 bit CK. And it just worked.

Regarding your request. PetCollar is a non-combat mod, it intentionally shuts itself off during combat.

To change this, you'd need to disable the very first IsInCombat condition in the PetCollarFucktoyScript and alter the followerArousedCreature alias in the petCollarFollowersSearch quest.

Have you checked this mod? Might be what you're looking for. And it includes the hostile creatures.