45 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

There's an option in the mod's MCM menu for the Unburdened buff.  Uncheck that option, and your carrying capacity will no longer be reduced.  You'll lose the buff of course, but if you're wearing heavy armor and carrying up to 200 weight, then you'd hardly qualify as "unburdened" anyway.  (I assume that you're using the mod for the submissive/enslaved aspect, rather than the extra buff.)  Hope this helps.  I see that valcon767 posted another approach for you to consider. 

Thanks a lot! I should have played around a bit more with the MCM. The way I want to RP this character is that she is forced to tank for a mage who controls her with the pet collar. She's her "beast of burden," has to open chests in case they are Deviously Trapped, work with Radiant Prostitution and so on. She does the mage's dirty work and can't get free.... I'm using this together with Devious Followers so she's always in debt and it's hard for her to earn enough to get free.... (Until later, sometime!)

• 1 month later...

Was just wondering if it was possible to add the collar check for PCs as well as NPC. I don't use the pet collar items, but add the ability manually each time my character ends up in another collar. It would be nice if it was automatic though.

Thanks for your work on the mod.

6 hours ago, smashling177 said:

Great mod., it is a lot of fun using it. But I can not seem to get the collar off my PC as per your instructions. I am not using the keyless collar, but the standard issue one, " I used add item menu to get "

thanks 

just use the mcm menu, you choose to equip or unequip the collar there, you don't need the add item menu.  using mcm menu you can choose to put the collar on your follower or yourself.

For any other collar you need a key (restraints key).  You either find those in loot or you can smith one (after reading the book in the arcaneum's forbidden bookshelf?).

3 hours ago, DarkRose said:

@smashling177 I have the same issue. remove the collar with devious devices or DCL MCM tab *remove items*. i only use the tab add *pet ability to pc/npc* and not add collar or adding the pet collar with A.I.M or through MCM menu.

(Facepalm)  totally forgot about a key, been trying to cheat with the  free me cheat.

40 minutes ago, DarkRose said:

@smashling177 its not cheating. since DD changed the keywords for collars, the pet collar is broken, only add ability is working, using the collar only keys or free me is working to remove the collar.

Yup, that did the trick., and thanks, hope I didn't waste  too much of your valuable time.

keep up the good work.

On 5/13/2018 at 9:46 AM, sensei_kimiko said:

Please forgive me for posting to a long dead thread, but is there a Special Edition version of this or plans to make one?

I did a simple conversion of this using Creation Kit for SSE to use for myself. If yurik agrees I can post it, but would love for yurik to upload one for SSE themselves! The only slight issue I might have is with followers not using the player when aroused, but I need to see if they're just being really slow to act or if there's a conflict somewhere.

On 8/1/2018 at 2:10 PM, yurik said:

@SimplyNemz, you have my permission. Actually I'd be happy if you do it!

And I'll add your conversion to the file page and put you in credits if you don't mind.

Could use someone else to test it and verify it works, but uploaded it.

Honestly do love this mod, so glad you're allowing us to continue it to SSE.

• 2 weeks later...

Yurik was kind enough to hold my hand and help me with something that was bothering me and asked me to share the change I made (well, he made and I compiled).  I don't know if Yurik wants to add this change to a future version or not.

If you use the MCM's "Use Aggressive Animations" toggle = ON

"Community Service" in current build calls do not count in Sexlab Diary as aggressive (for "times victim" points) or tracking as Aggressive in other mods (e.g. Apropos or other mods that track victim status) for any character wearing a collar.  

Here's the scripts for to add this function. (If you even want it.  I think some might not)  If you don't know what to do with them, just drop PetCollarFucktoyScript.pex in "PetCollar v5\scripts" and  "PetCollarFucktoyScript.psc"  (optional) in "PetCollar v5\scripts\source" and overwrite.  You should make backups before doing this. 

But just in case you didn't, and just in case you're from the future and don't want to use your sci-fi version of this mod, and for some reason your fancy AI servant didn't  make backups for you, here's PetCollarFucktoyScript.pex.bak    PetCollarFucktoyScript.psc.bak

Warning:  this change will cause collared actors community service to register as Aggressive if the "use aggressive animations" option is checked(this includes a player wearing the collar).  If for some reason you liked having only aggressive animations ON but didn't want them to register as such with other mods, you may wish to hold off on this change.

Is it currently possible to exclude animals from being selected to use the pet? And if not, would there be any chance of adding it in a future version as a choice in the MCM?

I'm one of those weirdos who chooses not to activate sexlab's creature animations. Poor Stump in Riverwood is always trotting up for service and then trotting away disappointed. I feel guilty for being a tease!

?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it would be good for compatibility if the "Enable Pet Effects for Collared NPCs" option only applied to the Pet Collar and not all DD and ZBF collars, if that is possible.  (or to include an option which extends the pet effects to ONLY "pet collar" npcs, excluding collars from all other sources)

Some mods have collared npcs (or add collars to leveled lists) and it can break things if all NPCs are running this pet collar buff.  You walk into a town where some mod has added collars and now all of a sudden it's total chaos and no way to control it.   Which is fun, but also sometimes problematic :) 

This complicates the use of this mod with any mod that adds collars to NPCs for one reason or another.

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, h3llonearth said:

So do I actually NEED DD or can I run it without it? I don't plan on using collars and shit, just the effect. If not, is there a way to remove that dependency?

You're going to need Devious Devices because the PetCollar script also references Devious Devices' script so it'll crash without it.  Also the "pet collar effect" disappears if you zone without the actual physical pet collar

But it doesn't use much of DD beyond that, so you could, say, use an older version (I do) of DD if your issue has to do with animation limits or somesuch.

It might not work, but if you're dead set on not having DD you could perhaps try removing the DD ESP dependancy with TES5Edit and just coping the scripts from DD over?

The effect should only disappear on NPCs if you don't turn on the "NPC support" option in the mod's MCM. On Player it should persist always.

If you do remove the DD dependency, the collar will not lock but otherwise it should be fine. The mod should still be functioning, only without those scripts effects.

If you decide to check it, please share you results!

On 7/22/2018 at 7:56 AM, Xiaron said:

Was just wondering if it was possible to add the collar check for PCs as well as NPC. I don't use the pet collar items, but add the ability manually each time my character ends up in another collar. It would be nice if it was automatic though.

Thanks for your work on the mod.

This is an interesting idea, to consider any collar the Pet Collar. I will probably add this sometime.

I believe there are some OnDeviousDeviceEquip/UnEquip events that I could listen to and toggle the effect. In this case, it'd be a couple of lines of code.

1 hour ago, yurik said:

This is an interesting idea, to consider any collar the Pet Collar. I will probably add this sometime.

I believe there are some OnDeviousDeviceEquip/UnEquip events that I could listen to and toggle the effect. In this case, it'd be a couple of lines of code.

I'll look forward to if you add this then, thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...