I haven't been following the Skyrim devious development scene for a while, so thanks for the info! And thanks for enjoying this mod :)

To prevent such conflicts, the PetCollar already:

- checks for the Sexlab.AnimatingFaction before the scan (and aborts the procedure if the Pet is already in the faction)

- filters out NPCs that are in the Animating faction when it fills the references in the scanner quests

- reserves the Pet for the duration of the procedure (by adding the Pet to the Sexlab.AnimatingFaction and removing right before initiating the SexLab scene)

And it seemed to be enough for me when I played it with DD, though I might just have been lucky.

Does it happen only in the development beta version?

I'll be keeping the mod compatible with the latest release versions of SexLab and DD. So if it doesn't happen in the released version, I'll wait till the release to fix it.

I'll give it a try on the current release version when I next get a chance. I only started playing Skyrim again a few weeks ago and all of that has been using the development stuff. It sounds like you've already got everything set up the way they were saying mods should, so I'm not sure why it might be happening. Will report back later.

Thanks.

Just following up on that issue I was asking about. I've had a chance to try it with the current release versions of DD and it does still seem to be happening. PetCollar starts animations when my character is in the middle of a devious event. It happened with armbinder struggles and vibrations. Most of the devious animations are much shorter in the release version than the development builds though, so it was hard to be certain of the timing.

By standing next to my follower (whose arousal was locked at 100) and constantly triggering struggles against an armbinder I had a handful of times where my character was made use of while still struggling. The only difference I could see between this test and using the DD development builds was that the sexlab animation only broke for the stage when the devious event finished, and advancing with the space bar put her back in the proper position, whereas with the development builds she was in a standing idle for the rest of the animation with no way to put her back in place.

I didn't think to get any logs I'm afraid, and I'm not likely to get a chance to play again for a few days.

And one more update (sorry!) Apparently DD wasn't adding the actors to the sexlab animating faction, only to its own version. A new build has been released that adds actors to the sexlab one as well, so I'll take that for a spin when I next play. Hopefully that deals with any problems I was having.

Sorry for the bother!

EDIT: Hmm. Just so you're aware for whenever it releases, they've now reverted the change, stating any mod wanting to run scenes alongside DD will have to adapt. Post is here.

I'm using EFF in standard mode and have Enable Pet Effect on Collared NPCs toggled on. When I interact with a follower pet the activation menu only has two options: Fuck or Punish, no option to just talk. Could you make an EFF compatibility patch that adds a cancel option to the pet activation menu?

hi,

very interesting mod.

Is this mod for female PC? I don't find any perks in my effects that the screenshot shows.

I have this mod and slave trainer installed but I have a male PC. My PC does not have the collar on

but I have given the petcoller to my Slave.

My PC kind of does this animation after sex with the slave where he goes on his belly with his arms raised above his body and moans while wiggling.

How can I stop this animation from running. I carefully looked through MCM menu and can't find any clues to the cause. I think

he is playing a female bondage animation without the DD devices visible.

Anyway that is a minor issue but a rather annoying one. If anyone know the cause I would like to fix it.

The problem I am having is when I try speaking to a person with the petcoller this menu pops up with 3 selections.

There is a screenshot of it on the mod page (the last one I believe).

through this menu I can talk to the pet but when I select F**k or Punish nothing at all happens.

I have all animations ZAZ and FunnyBiz, DD. They are all registered.

Can anyone help me identify what may be the problem?

also, i noticed that when "x people need your service" prompt appears, it can and does pool in animal companions, if their arousal is high enough. however this causes problems with starting anims because the creature actors count as 1 actor for the scene. so if you have 2 human followers and the creature actor (wolf in this case) asking for service (3 people need your service), no scene will play because there isn't an animation with 3 human actors + 1 creature. is there any way to exclude creatures from the actor search? i haven't tried it with horse yet, but what does the script do in the event it finds a horse actor plus say 2 followers for the fucktoy event? does it prioritize the scenes with horses first, leaving some followers out of the scene? 

@yurik Hi. Just wanted to ask, now that devious devices has gone live with version 4.0, would it be possible to have another look at that animating faction issue? This was the post in the development thread about it.

DD places actors in the zadAnimatingFaction when events fire, but not the Sexlab.AnimatingFaction, so PetCollar sometimes triggers when a bound pet is occupied. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

hi yurik, i've always wondered--is it possible to make the "timeout" after a fucktoy event a use range of seconds up to the specified time, instead of set at the specific time, so that there's some degree of irregularity to the frequency of the fucktoy events?

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm having a bit of a problem and don't know what's wrong. 

While wearing the collar none of the sex prompts seem to work, it just says "you don't know how to have sex with (insert character name here)", I don't have any plugs or chastity on, I've tried running fnis, checking and unchecking aggressive anims and set it so teammates don't interfere with them, oes anyone know what's causing this or how I can fix it?

Cheers  

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for this mod, I'm enjoying trying it out.  But I wanted to report what I think is an oversight.

With the Stash enabled but with the Unburdened Buff box unchecked (because I don't want the buff), I don't have the "Get Bag" option when sneakily speaking to my follower.  That works fine for me if I have the Unburdened Buff enabled.  But with Unburdened deactivated, my stuff goes into the stash, but I have no access to it.  That can't be by design.

As a workaround I used the console to add the Pet Bag to my follower.  But it's awkward to have to talk to the follower, scroll through the dialogue options and select to access follower's inventory, find the Pet Bag, transfer it to myself, do what I need to accomplish, then access the follower's inventory again and return the bag.  Also, the bag weight doesn't seem to update like this, so it's a poor workaround. 

3 hours ago, yurik said:

Thanks for the report @HexBolt8! Please check the version 5.2.5.

Thank you yurik, I tried it and the update works great!  Thank you for the super fast response.

The mod is working well for me.  My only suggestion, and it's just a suggestion, is to include weightless items in the list of excluded items.  I like that zero-value items are already exempt from going in the stash, but arrows kept getting swept in there as well.  I ended up favoriting the various types of arrows that I typically use, but it felt weird to have to do that.  Not complaining, I appreciate your work here and I like the mod. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, nice mod. I want to play this mod together with Devious Followers and have my PC be a tank for a mage follower. Problem is that I need a carrying capacity of about 200 to equip heavy armor and weapons. Could "Carryweight" be added to the MCM? This would be really cool. Thanks!

4 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

Hi, nice mod. I want to play this mod together with Devious Followers and have my PC be a tank for a mage follower. Problem is that I need a carrying capacity of about 200 to equip heavy armor and weapons. Could "Carryweight" be added to the MCM? This would be really cool. Thanks!

would be a nice option but you can currently achieve this (i think) with a single console command

"player.modav carryweight 200" would increase your carryweight maximum by 200.

17 hours ago, bubba999 said:

There's an option in the mod's MCM menu for the Unburdened buff.  Uncheck that option, and your carrying capacity will no longer be reduced.  You'll lose the buff of course, but if you're wearing heavy armor and carrying up to 200 weight, then you'd hardly qualify as "unburdened" anyway.  (I assume that you're using the mod for the submissive/enslaved aspect, rather than the extra buff.)  Hope this helps.  I see that valcon767 posted another approach for you to consider.