On 8/13/2020 at 10:56 AM, vjnmrf said:

The mod is good, but why did you need to bind it to DD? After all, exactly one function is used - *punishment*.

It uses DD to lock the collar, at least the normal one.

Does that make exactly two functions? ?‍♀️

• 2 weeks later...

This seems to be sporadically working with npcs, it appears that the collar doesn't maintain the spell effect so after one instance they are done being a pet regardless of collar being on. I wanted to implement this using defined outfits on the NPC outfit manager mod, but that doesn't trigger the effect reliably. It also seems that the scanning is weird and doesn't like to trigger unless at low arousal settings. Any advice, or are these things being worked on for future updates?

i really enjoy this mod because it's one of the few mods out there that can start a group scene passively without requiring the user to initiate it through a menu. just wanna ask again if it's possible to add a random modifier to the scanner event cooldown period slider, so that there's an element of unpredictability to the fucktoy event activation? maybe another slider that the user can set and save the value to use in a RamdomInt() function to modify the scanner event cooldown for the next trigger (ie: scanner cooldown 60, modifier 40, then next event will trigger between 60 to 100)

On 8/29/2020 at 2:08 AM, gtcard said:

i really enjoy this mod because it's one of the few mods out there that can start a group scene passively without requiring the user to initiate it through a menu. just wanna ask again if it's possible to add a random modifier to the scanner event cooldown period slider, so that there's an element of unpredictability to the fucktoy event activation? maybe another slider that the user can set and save the value to use in a RamdomInt() function to modify the scanner event cooldown for the next trigger (ie: scanner cooldown 60, modifier 40, then next event will trigger between 60 to 100)

Typically the Arousal factor should provide enough randomness for the event. I guess this is not your use case?

Good idea, I will think about how to make it less predictable.

On 9/1/2020 at 12:07 PM, yurik said:

Typically the Arousal factor should provide enough randomness for the event. I guess this is not your use case?

Good idea, I will think about how to make it less predictable.

you're right--the arousal factor would work except in my case, I'm also playing with PSQ, which has a passive cloak ability that raises the arousal of all nearby NPCs. so even if their arousal go up at different rates, they eventually will all max out before the next scan event. this basically makes it so my followers will always have maxed arousal and will trigger the fucktoy event at every single interval. there are very few mods that can passively start a scene with multiple actors like this mod can. just wish there's more unpredictability in the event trigger.

What's New in Version 5.5.0 LE/SE

Released 1 hour ago

• Changed Fucktoy scanner frequency to be random within a range of set values
  • Changed Fucktoy pet buff (Passion) to trigger from any orgasm from any SexLab mod
  • Changed Inventory Control buff (Unburdened) to restore 3% magicka per sec only when casting (was when below full magicka), but additionally buff magicka rate by 100%
  • Fixed Fucktoy timeout after sex to be triggered after any sex instead of only on current event orgasm
  • Fixed Fucktoy multiple simultaneous events conflicting with each other
  • Fixed Inventory Control buff (Unburdened) to properly buff stamina rate by 100% (was set to 2% by mistake)

THANKS for the update!

?

I know there isn't any lore for it, but, here's an idea for some lore behind the collar. It was created by accident by a mage attempting to create somthing akin to a bag of holding in a form of a choker, but worked a little too well when ever she wore it. In order to fix it, she tried to turn to Hermaeus Mora, but summoned Sanguine instead who in turn made it into a collar and empowered the mage when ever she wore it, but it eventually turned her into a submissive, sex hungry, pet.

On 9/12/2020 at 11:40 AM, merManc said:

Thanks for posting about it! I can't get LoversLab's file update notifications to work at all, so I rely on the support topics to catch new versions most of the time.

And thanks for the update too, yurik!

Cool! That was my intention (and of course to praise the update ^^).

Yurik could post the updates here too, so I can share my excitement with "?s"

6 hours ago, Ixmore said:

I know there isn't any lore for it, but, here's an idea for some lore behind the collar. It was created by accident by a mage attempting to create somthing akin to a bag of holding in a form of a choker, but worked a little too well when ever she wore it. In order to fix it, she tried to turn to Hermaeus Mora, but summoned Sanguine instead who in turn made it into a collar and empowered the mage when ever she wore it, but it eventually turned her into a submissive, sex hungry, pet.

I like it!

Though I think it's more fun to create such unique RP stories and scenarios for every gameplay. I'm willing to provide help and support for anyone who's doing that, but I will never put any story into this mod myself.

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Cool! That was my intention (and of course to praise the update ^^).

Yurik could post the updates here too, so I can share my excitement with "?s"

I noticed my followers count is 0 even though I remember it reaching 1k, so there's some bug on this forums. I will have to remember posting update notes to this topic while that issue is (hopefully) fixed. Or the topic update notifications face the same issue :)

By the lack of complaints, I guess that I haven't broken anything important. But if there are any bugs that are related to this mod or change requests, please post them here.

8 minutes ago, yurik said:

I noticed my followers count is 0 even though I remember it reaching 1k, so there's some bug on this forums.

Something seems to keep clearing it.  I only notice updates to this mod because DTMT always comments on it.  At least the topic notifications on the site work reliably.

38 minutes ago, yurik said:

I noticed my followers count is 0 even though I remember it reaching 1k, so there's some bug on this forums. I will have to remember posting update notes to this topic while that issue is (hopefully) fixed. Or the topic update notifications face the same issue :)

By the lack of complaints, I guess that I haven't broken anything important. But if there are any bugs that are related to this mod or change requests, please post them here.

I don't get it either. Mod followers get rest to 0 randomly for some mods. At first I thought it's only for the most followed to prevent a LL server slow down?

I often gave up on refreshing the follow option and just check regularly the download section instead. At least topic following wasn't set to zero so far.

Hey @yurik, the npc scanner seems to include dogs as well for some reason. This wouldn't be so bad if it didn't result in a lot of scenes starting because animations don't exist for a lot of dog/people pairings. Any way you can move puppers over to the animal scanner and increase its limit? An expansion on that would also be separating selections when an animal is selected first to avoid canceled service due to no animations.