Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

Hi, I'm not sure if this has been suggested before or not. But, just recently I came into a situation where my arousal went to 100, but with no mechanisms to make use of it, it stayed that way as I ran around places. Umm, and when I sent her to sleep, I was expecting her arousal to disappear, as happens in RL. It didn't. It was still just a solid 100.

If this is still being developed, would there be a chance that sleeping/resting would deplete arousal? Like, maybe sleeping would have the better rate, and over six-eight hours, maybe it removes it all. Resting, maybe not all, but most.

Would that be something hard to implement? I'd really like if that was an in-build mechanism. I'm not sure how long I'll have my character in a situation without an outlet of release like this, so I don't think it's a real issue. Just, maybe it could be useful, if you could forcably reduce it by having "time out". What think?

Sounds like a good idea.   I can add an event watch for sleeping.  However, don't know when I will get to it.  In the mean time, you can bring up the puppet master and manually reduce it to zero.

No matter what I do version 27c or 28 will not work with arousel threshold on creature frameworks, only version I can get to work is the older one. Did a full day of testing on this issue with the help of friends that is having the same issue arousel threshold on creature frameworks not working with the newer arousel redux 27c or 28.

I left the same question on creature frameworks forum but yet to get a response.

Hopefully this will be solved down the road.

If you can give me a way to test what you are doing WITHOUT using any creature framework, I would be happy to do that. I don't care about CF and I don't recommend its use because of the added papyrus load.

If I understand your problem, arousal is not increasing as expected. Is that accurate?

I have always used cf but will try it without it

Pretty much the penis on the creature will not show until sex happens or when they chase u down. So even though I have cf arouse set to 50 to show creature penis at that lol , even thought the creature Arousal is alrdy over 50

Once again, I know nothing about CF and don't really want to.  If you can tell me how to produce your issue without the use of CF, I'll be happy to look into it.  Otherwise, it will never get done.

CF do a regular scan of the surrounding and update each actor based on their arousal. If the beasts aren't aroused enough, they won't get an erection unless a sexlab animation is starting. You could go into the CF MCM and check the puppet tab to see if the beast is properly aroused and has a corresponding armor.

Weird issue: Komotor's animations are extremely long and use the Sexlab stage timers to switch between 220 second long segments of his animations, but those same values are used to compute the amount of exposure decreased by Aroused Redux. This is a problem because just about every other animation out there is much shorter, hence manually switching animation stages on normal animations will produce short total scene times resulting in very small exposure decreases.

Can something be done about this on the Aroused Redux side or is this more an issue for Komotor?

Hey! question:

Can something be done on my end (via configuration or something) to alter this particular feature?:

Females can only have orgasm (arousal goes down) only if animation is tagged as Anal/Vaginal/Masturbation/Fisting

It's definitely a matter of debate whether a woman can have an orgasm via oral stimuli only (some can, some don't, but same goes for penetration in even rarer cases), however the mod may not be working correctly when I set my SexLab gender to "Male" in the SL MCM settings; My character should definitely be able to get an orgasm after receiving a Blowjob (using SOS Unp and everything is working fine on that end).

Is this something that's not working as intended, or is there a way to tweak this to basically remove this function myself for my playthrough?

Thanks a bunch in advance! Stupendous mod :)

Hey! question:

Can something be done on my end (via configuration or something) to alter this particular feature?:

Females can only have orgasm (arousal goes down) only if animation is tagged as Anal/Vaginal/Masturbation/Fisting

It's definitely a matter of debate whether a woman can have an orgasm via oral stimuli only (some can, some don't, but same goes for penetration in even rarer cases), however the mod may not be working correctly when I set my SexLab gender to "Male" in the SL MCM settings; My character should definitely be able to get an orgasm after receiving a Blowjob (using SOS Unp and everything is working fine on that end).

Is this something that's not working as intended, or is there a way to tweak this to basically remove this function myself for my playthrough?

Try this...

is there a way for the player character to use the aroused idle animations?

If you can write papyrus code, yes, just use the idle.  If not, no.

Weird issue: Komotor's animations are extremely long and use the Sexlab stage timers to switch between 220 second long segments of his animations, but those same values are used to compute the amount of exposure decreased by Aroused Redux. This is a problem because just about every other animation out there is much shorter, hence manually switching animation stages on normal animations will produce short total scene times resulting in very small exposure decreases.

Can something be done about this on the Aroused Redux side or is this more an issue for Komotor?

Won't be changing the code on aroused to support this kind of thing.  It would just open the door for an endless string of other possible weird useages.

Hey! question:

Try this...

Oi, that might be exactly the thing I need! Thanks a ton for linking it! Missed that completely.

@fishburger67: Hey, I was wondering if it would be possible to fix the gender issue when masturbation scenes are triggered? I can't recall if it happens when your character auto-masturbates upon waking up, but if you hold down N to do it (love that feature) my character will only play the female animations, even though her gender is set to "Male" on SexLab's MCM. When I use Matchmaker instead on my character to start the masturbation, that triggers the male animations correctly.

Edit: Actually at this point I can't remember if that feature is part of Aroused or Defeat... 

Edit 2: Ah ok, both SL Aroused and SL Defeat have an option to "Masturbate"  with a hotkey. SL Defeat's recognizes the player's gender correctly as set in SexLab's MCM, but Aroused doesn't sadly :(

Hey! question:

Try this...

Oi, that might be exactly the thing I need! Thanks a ton for linking it! Missed that completely.

@fishburger67: Hey, I was wondering if it would be possible to fix the gender issue when masturbation scenes are triggered? I can't recall if it happens when your character auto-masturbates upon waking up, but if you hold down N to do it (love that feature) my character will only play the female animations, even though her gender is set to "Male" on SexLab's MCM. When I use Matchmaker instead on my character to start the masturbation, that triggers the male animations correctly.

Edit: Actually at this point I can't remember if that feature is part of Aroused or Defeat... 

Edit 2: Ah ok, both SL Aroused and SL Defeat have an option to "Masturbate"  with a hotkey. SL Defeat's recognizes the player's gender correctly as set in SexLab's MCM, but Aroused doesn't sadly :(

hit the hotkey, not looking at any NPCs, go into aroused pupetmaster (MCM), and check the gender selection there, it might not be set to use Sexlab Gender Reference. And should be able to swap it there.

Oh cool! I'll check, thank you!

Edit: Sadly it doesn't work correctly no matter which option I choose; male, both, SexLab... it only shows female animations. :(

With that said, I had no idea that's what that feature was supposed to do lol, I figured it was referring to the gender my character would get aroused *from*, as in, set that option to "Male", then see a naked male around and boom, get aroused. Learn something new every day :P But yeah sadly not working for me at least :/

any way to get the female masturbation idle to last longer?

Best to post this question on the Sexlab forum.  About the only way I know how to do it is to re-write the animation or use code to loop it.

The Sexlab Framework has a Menu page with the word "Timing" in it. That is where you would change how long it lasts.

Another possibility is to turn off the "Auto Advance" for animations so each stage (of a controlled animation or an animation involving the player) will play endlessly until you press the spacebar to cause it to be advanced to the next stage.

Oh cool! I'll check, thank you!

Edit: Sadly it doesn't work correctly no matter which option I choose; male, both, SexLab... it only shows female animations. :(

With that said, I had no idea that's what that feature was supposed to do lol, I figured it was referring to the gender my character would get aroused *from*, as in, set that option to "Male", then see a naked male around and boom, get aroused. Learn something new every day :P But yeah sadly not working for me at least :/

Sorry to hear it failed. It tends to work on NPCs tho, was hoping it worked for your character as well.

Unless fixed, the other option is a custom race, that is male, but uses female parts... If you get one, you can use the console showracemenu to change to the new race/gender. *Note: Defeat's Value for prostitution will drop drastically, as it doesn't support custom races yet*

I'm using SLA Redux only for "SLEN" mod. I'm setting a SLAE scanner interval about 600 seconds

because I don't want to scan every people(and I suffered huge impact when SLA scan the entire cell).

SLA scan all NPCs. Bandits, dead NPC, animals, don't care.

Is there any way to stop SLAR scan completely?

Or just a lover actor(player.getrelarank(target)==4)&& IsUnique()==true only mode?

I just using this mod for SLEN to initiate a dialog, that's it.

(I'm currently using personal-modified SexLabAroused_V27a with long interval & target limitation code*)

* my code *

SLA update ONLY IF the target MATCH ALL conditions;

1. IsUnique()

2. IsProtected() || IsEssential()

3. GetSex()==Female

4. PC.Getrela()==1||PC.GetRela()==3||PC.GetRela()==4

Check the MCM menu for an option to turn off the scan entirely.

Other that that, we don't support other mods beyond what we do now.

Fishburger - is this question belongs to your thread?

My game STDed during the sex with NPC and the log file recorded:

(11083137)>]: Laraya got 5 exposure for  watching sex of Heler
[01/12/2017 - 01:05:19AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (11083137)>]: Horse got 4 exposure for  watching sex of Heler

Note: I don't have Creatures support installed; not by FNIS, not by SL and not More nasty creatures. Whey animals are scanned for arousal if they aren't installed and "supported"? How can I fix it? Thank you.

[01/12/2017 - 01:05:19AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (11083137)>]: Horse got 4 exposure for  watching sex of Heler

Note: I don't have Creatures support installed; not by FNIS, not by SL and not More nasty creatures. Whey animals are scanned for arousal if they aren't installed and "supported"? How can I fix it? Thank you.

Answered this on the sexlab thread.

Answered this on the sexlab thread.

Yeap. I just saw it. Thank you.

Fishburger - Thanks again for your advises. But, no, disabling logging file didn't help. BUUUUT, replacing your mod .bsa with .loose version, did. I don't know what it does but it helped. :)

Fishburger - Thanks again for your advises. But, no, disabling logging file didn't help. BUUUUT, replacing your mod .bsa with .loose version, did. I don't know what it does but it helped. :)

You could be still close to the edge, removing the slight additional overhead of decompressing the compressed files in the BSA could be making the difference which also means just a slight increase in overhead from something else could tip you over again. It would certainly help if the game itself weren't so unstable but it's what we have for now so we deal with it.

Alternative download please. It keeps failing at 99%.

?

That has been a common problem in LL for some time now. It is not related to SLAR itself.

Some mod authors have uploaded their mod(s) to Mega and provided link as a Mirror download, in case some people have hard time to download their mods from LL. I think that is what Qwarter was asking.

I had to fight with few downloads this week. Some mods failed constantly at last second. I gave it some time and tried again after few hours. Those mods downloaded without issues then.

Alternative download please. It keeps failing at 99%.

?

That has been a common problem in LL for some time now. It is not related to SLAR itself.

Some mod authors have uploaded their mod(s) to Mega and provided link as a Mirror download, in case some people have hard time to download their mods from LL. I think that is what Qwarter was asking.

I had to fight with few downloads this week. Some mods failed constantly at last second. I gave it some time and tried again after few hours. Those mods downloaded without issues then.

Iv'e tried everything by now, waiting, switching browsers, thirld party download menagers...

Nothing helped ;_;

Just add a MEGA/Mediafire/whatever link. :(