Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

So I'm playing a sex crazed vampire, and I love the arousal active affects for slowing skills if not having sex. However this really doesn't work well out of the box. I can go the entire time without having sex and not get aroused over time to want it again. I don't ever see enough naked bodies for it to work that way.

Is there a way to change it so I'll get aroused after not having sex for X number of days?

There is no way in aroused for this to happen.  Hopefully, someone knows of a mod that will do it for you.

I'm having a problem where the mod does load the mcm, but it doesn't work and it keeps repeating "Aroused is ready to use". I'm not sure what is causing this :/.

I have answered this question a large number of times.  Please search this forum for possible answers.  Most likely, you have a corrupted installation.  See the home page for a list of files to delete manually.   Perhaps uninstall and then install the loose version.

• 2 weeks later...

How do you get the aroused animations to work for both male and female characters because I can't get it to work for me? Are you using animations by Leito.

You just have to enable it via MCM.  The animations only work if the NPC arousal is above 50.  We use a custom animation done by Leito that was done specifically for aroused.

Note that the animation is very brief because it has to be to prevent moon walking.  The animation is triggered by the game engine, not by us.

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right thread, but I try to use your one of your script in a Magic effect.

Now when I compile my script, I have no error, I declare your script this way: 

slaFrameworkScr Property sla Auto

This seems to work fine with the compiler.

When I'm in the magic effect window in the creation kit, I add the scrip I created to the little window on the bottom right "Script name" then click on property to attach the variables to their respective object, but I get an error.  I trouble shoot the issue and when I set the line where I declare your variable as comment and all the other lines depending on "sla", the problem is fix and I can attach the variables to their object.  Do I have to set something in the ck to point to your mod?  Your mod is the only external one so I wonder what is going on, but my guess is it will act the same with other mod.  I'm kind of lost at this point, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right thread, but I try to use your one of your script in a Magic effect.

Now when I compile my script, I have no error, I declare your script this way: 

slaFrameworkScr Property sla Auto

This seems to work fine with the compiler.

When I'm in the magic effect window in the creation kit, I add the scrip I created to the little window on the bottom right "Script name" then click on property to attach the variables to their respective object, but I get an error.  I trouble shoot the issue and when I set the line where I declare your variable as comment and all the other lines depending on "sla", the problem is fix and I can attach the variables to their object.  Do I have to set something in the ck to point to your mod?  Your mod is the only external one so I wonder what is going on, but my guess is it will act the same with other mod.  I'm kind of lost at this point, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Sorry, but we can't provide development support in this thread.  Suggest you start your own thread in the Sexlab development section.

Is there a way to prevent masturbation, or to make it very inefficient? I know about chastity belts and such but that's not the solution I want. I really want the PC to have a hard time masturbating to force her to look for sex partners.

If you look through the menus, for the restraints, you will find a toggle "masturbate when belt is removed" turn that off, so you won't automatically masturbate. Then you can start hunting for a sex partner.

Is there a way to prevent masturbation, or to make it very inefficient? I know about chastity belts and such but that's not the solution I want. I really want the PC to have a hard time masturbating to force her to look for sex partners.

If you look through the menus, for the restraints, you will find a toggle "masturbate when belt is removed" turn that off, so you won't automatically masturbate. Then you can start hunting for a sex partner.

that's her question. she doesn't use belts at all, and is looking for another way to stop her character from masturbating, or at least not to cum while masturbating.

sorry, i don't know any mod that does that o_o

that's her question. she doesn't use belts at all, and is looking for another way to stop her character from masturbating, or at least not to cum while masturbating.

Yes, she said she knows about the belts...

But yeah, I don't know of a mod that will keep her from orgasming when masturbating, she can stop the animation with Sexlab before she can orgasm, otherwise she will... Stop Sex Scenes... something like that.

But yeah, I don't know of a mod that will keep her from orgasming when masturbating, she can stop the animation with Sexlab before she can orgasm, otherwise she will... Stop Sex Scenes... something like that.

She doesn't have the self control to not have her PC masturbate so she wants a way to disable masturbation.

Hi all. I haven't played or modded Skyrim in a while and last time I did was before SL:A Redux. Just the old SL:A. From what I'm reading I think the animations are actually in this version so I don't need the old Aroused Animations, correct? Does this also have the cover-up animation when naked but under 50 arousal?

The animations aren't working for me even when toggled in the MCM but I think its a mod conflict. I should be able to figure that out I just want to know if I'm gonna need another mod for it or not. Thanks  :)

Hi all. I haven't played or modded Skyrim in a while and last time I did was before SL:A Redux. Just the old SL:A. From what I'm reading I think the animations are actually in this version so I don't need the old Aroused Animations, correct? Does this also have the cover-up animation when naked but under 50 arousal?

The animations aren't working for me even when toggled in the MCM but I think its a mod conflict. I should be able to figure that out I just want to know if I'm gonna need another mod for it or not. Thanks  :)

The cover up, when naked is part of Defeat I think.

The arousal Animations, Did you run Generate FINNS after installing this mod? Also the animations for them can be funny, as the NPCs glide as they move around playing with themselves (Start moving then aroused says, oh hey, enough arousal for this) or they start the animation, and it gets cut off because of Skyrim plays a new idle right after starting....

Ha ha! That makes me sound like the complete slut.

Actually, what I'd like to do is to simulate the fact that my character needs a partner to get an orgasm. Mere masturbation is not enough, or does not provide much release. There is nothing like actual sex, if you want.

Ha ha! That makes me sound like the complete slut.

Actually, what I'd like to do is to simulate the fact that my character needs a partner to get an orgasm. Mere masturbation is not enough, or does not provide much release. There is nothing like actual sex, if you want.

Personally, I just don't let my character masturbate, I prefer to have a partner myself. Besides, watching my character masturbate, isn't a turn on for me anyway. In fact, I use things like Defeat, Lover's Victim, BeeingFemale, and many more. Often times, pregnant by level 10, and forced several times.... Ok, I will admit it, I like being forced, and would love a mod that takes that into account, and raises my arousal rapidly while being forced. And after it is instantly raised back to a high number.

The cover up, when naked is part of Defeat I think.

The arousal Animations, Did you run Generate FINNS after installing this mod? Also the animations for them can be funny, as the NPCs glide as they move around playing with themselves (Start moving then aroused says, oh hey, enough arousal for this) or they start the animation, and it gets cut off because of Skyrim plays a new idle right after starting....

I did run FNIS. Any time I mess with anything for this game I have a ritual where I run LOOT > SkyProc Patcher > FNISS > Rebuild Bashed.patch in Wyre Bash. 

All .esm and .esp files cleaned in TS5Edit and masters sorted. 

Its late for me and I didn't think to just open the mod file and check and in the \Meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLabAroused\FNIS_SexLabAroused_List.txt it lists the cover animations. Thanks for the reply tho  :)

You cannot have both.  Either use the original aroused and the separate animations or use Aroused Redux with it's built in animations.   These animations are very short to correct the moon walking found in the separate animations.

Recommend you remove the separate animations and keep redux as is and then re-run fnis.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I'm pretty new to all of this and most of it I figured by reading a lot... I mean like loads of reading... Now I ran into an problem, I guess...

I tried installing the mod using NMM however, it keeps failing... also the description says I have to run FNIS and LOOT after install... I don't know where to find LOOT while I do have installed FNIS. Now I wonder if I might have started installing the wrong file.... there are 2 versions of 27c and 2 versions of 28b and a version 17 and a SLATestMod ... I downloaded the 28b file (not the 28b loose - not even sure whats their difference)... the NMM keeps erroring when I try to install 28b anyone else knows how to manually install it maybe?

Thanks a lot

Dario

Hey,

I'm pretty new to all of this and most of it I figured by reading a lot... I mean like loads of reading... Now I ran into an problem, I guess...

I tried installing the mod using NMM however, it keeps failing... also the description says I have to run FNIS and LOOT after install... I don't know where to find LOOT while I do have installed FNIS. Now I wonder if I might have started installing the wrong file.... there are 2 versions of 27c and 2 versions of 28b and a version 17 and a SLATestMod ... I downloaded the 28b file (not the 28b loose - not even sure whats their difference)... the NMM keeps erroring when I try to install 28b anyone else knows how to manually install it maybe?

Thanks a lot

Dario

There should be no errors when installing with NMM.  I always use it.  If you get errors, you probably did not download it right.    You can get loot here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1918/?

You should download the SexLabAroused_V28b.7z unless you want the loose version for app development.   You don't need the test mod, it is only for developers.

The .7z file should be on the order of 191kb in size.

Hey,

Thanks a lot

Dario

There should be no errors when installing with NMM.  I always use it.  If you get errors, you probably did not download it right.    You can get loot here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1918/?

You should download the SexLabAroused_V28b.7z unless you want the loose version for app development.   You don't need the test mod, it is only for developers.

Thank you very much for the quick reply. Though, I figured what was causing the error... it said it wasn't allowed to overwrite the mods confic data.... in the end it was a simple solution and something I could have gotten sooner... run NMM as an admin.... *facepalm*

Anyhow, Sexlab Aroused Redux is now installed... and thanks to your link, I could also install LOOT :)

*waves*

Dario

Hey,

Thanks a lot

Dario

Thank you very much for the quick reply. Though, I figured what was causing the error... it said it wasn't allowed to overwrite the mods confic data.... in the end it was a simple solution and something I could have gotten sooner... run NMM as an admin.... *facepalm*

Anyhow, Sexlab Aroused Redux is now installed... and thanks to your link, I could also install LOOT :)

*waves*

Dario

A little warning about loot, it doesn't always organize your mods the way you want them to flow. sometimes it puts stuff you want above stuff you don't want. You will more than likely have to play test your load order, and adjust as needed manually.

Example: To get Sexlab Drunk to work, I also had to install Realistic Needs and Diseases 2.0. Even tho RND is not a requirement, without it, SL Drunk would not function correctly when drunk, if I could get my PC drunk in the first place. Then had to ensure it was after RND for the dialog options to be available. If I want the drunk visuals and effects from RND, then SLDrunk has to be higher in the load order, and once in a while SL Drunk would still fire off correctly, tho the number of drinks to get SL Drunk to fire, seem randomized at this point...

*Loot doesn't know how you want it to fire off, tho could be a good starting point when reinstalling everything and you don't have a list of active mods to follow. Something that happened to me recently too.*

edit:

Installing with NMM, the most recent, will ALWAYS organize your load order so required mods are ABOVE the mods that need them.

ie, you could install SLA, after aroused creatures, and NMM knows to put AC after SLA automatically.

A little warning about loot, it doesn't always organize your mods the way you want them to flow. sometimes it puts stuff you want above stuff you don't want. You will more than likely have to play test your load order, and adjust as needed manually.

Example: To get Sexlab Drunk to work, I also had to install Realistic Needs and Diseases 2.0. Even tho RND is not a requirement, without it, SL Drunk would not function correctly when drunk, if I could get my PC drunk in the first place. Then had to ensure it was after RND for the dialog options to be available. If I want the drunk visuals and effects from RND, then SLDrunk has to be higher in the load order, and once in a while SL Drunk would still fire off correctly, tho the number of drinks to get SL Drunk to fire, seem randomized at this point...

*Loot doesn't know how you want it to fire off, tho could be a good starting point when reinstalling everything and you don't have a list of active mods to follow. Something that happened to me recently too.*

edit:

Installing with NMM, the most recent, will ALWAYS organize your load order so required mods are ABOVE the mods that need them.

ie, you could install SLA, after aroused creatures, and NMM knows to put AC after SLA automatically.

Oh jesus christ... maybe the loading order is still wrong then... I got 30+ mods installed... I have to go through them again ...only a few are actually giving me notice of functioning... all are showing up in data but later on in the game I get notice from just 4 of them that they work... on a side note parts of the 30 mods are stuff like FNIS and SKSE etc those without in-game menu... but I got an deseases mod installed and maybe i will need RND too for it to show up... ack... aside of 2 or 3 mods, all were installed with NMM however... only loot sorted it so the game would start and stop crashing...

Then again, some of the mods work via tools you have to craft like collars for the beast mod if you want to work with that... at least if I got that correct.... Muaaaah ... I don't wanna sort all of that out... *wails*

I will try install RND via NMM and see if get that deseases mod menu running that way... it wasn't in the requirements of that mod either but maybe its the same thing... The deseases mod is one of the mods I don't see ...

Well, thanks a lot for the warning... I will see through it all.

*waves*

Dario