Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

A little warning about loot, it doesn't always organize your mods the way you want them to flow. sometimes it puts stuff you want above stuff you don't want. You will more than likely have to play test your load order, and adjust as needed manually.

Example: To get Sexlab Drunk to work, I also had to install Realistic Needs and Diseases 2.0. Even tho RND is not a requirement, without it, SL Drunk would not function correctly when drunk, if I could get my PC drunk in the first place. Then had to ensure it was after RND for the dialog options to be available. If I want the drunk visuals and effects from RND, then SLDrunk has to be higher in the load order, and once in a while SL Drunk would still fire off correctly, tho the number of drinks to get SL Drunk to fire, seem randomized at this point...

*Loot doesn't know how you want it to fire off, tho could be a good starting point when reinstalling everything and you don't have a list of active mods to follow. Something that happened to me recently too.*

edit:

Installing with NMM, the most recent, will ALWAYS organize your load order so required mods are ABOVE the mods that need them.

ie, you could install SLA, after aroused creatures, and NMM knows to put AC after SLA automatically.

Oh jesus christ... maybe the loading order is still wrong then... I got 30+ mods installed... I have to go through them again ...only a few are actually giving me notice of functioning... all are showing up in data but later on in the game I get notice from just 4 of them that they work... on a side note parts of the 30 mods are stuff like FNIS and SKSE etc those without in-game menu... but I got an deseases mod installed and maybe i will need RND too for it to show up... ack... aside of 2 or 3 mods, all were installed with NMM however... only loot sorted it so the game would start and stop crashing...

Then again, some of the mods work via tools you have to craft like collars for the beast mod if you want to work with that... at least if I got that correct.... Muaaaah ... I don't wanna sort all of that out... *wails*

I will try install RND via NMM and see if get that deseases mod menu running that way... it wasn't in the requirements of that mod either but maybe its the same thing... The deseases mod is one of the mods I don't see ...

Well, thanks a lot for the warning... I will see through it all.

*waves*

Dario

Loot doesn't like my load order... It has one of the biggest conniption fits I have ever seen from a load order organizer.

One of it's complaints makes me laugh, because I used TESVedit to change the requirement of USLEEP, that was preventing me from purchasing player homes among other things, to the old unofficial patches that I knew always worked. Loot can't find USLEP, even when it's no longer a requirement for any mods in my load order...

This is my current load order. Also, keep in mind it doesn't have things like Skeleton, little compatibility patches through script overwrites. SKSE, ENBoost. Making it about 20 other little things to make it run smoother that aren't listed.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
SPIKE.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
RSkyrimChildren.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
SMSkyrim.esp=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
BeeingFemale.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
GeneralStores.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
FISS.esp=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Skyrim Unbound.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp=1
ELE-Interior Lighting Merged.esp=1
ELE Dragonborn-Weathers.esp=1
ELE-Weathers.esp=1
ELE-Spell and Torch Lighting.esp=1
ELE-FX Emittance.esp=1
ELE-Imagespaces.esp=1
Vividian - Weather Patch Vanilla.esp=1
Vivid Snow.esp=1
halfdragonrace.esp=1
ZazResources.esp=1
Prison.esp=1
Immersive NPC in the dark.esp=1
RBB - DLC Merge.esp=1
RBB - Row Boats - Hearthfire Hotfix.esp=1
ImmersiveSpells.esp=1
ApachiiHairStyles.esp=1
ApachiiHairStylesELVES.esp=1
JewelCraft.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp=1
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp=1
sapphire_speak_fix.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
TimingIsEverything.esp=1
Thief Encounter Fix.esp=1
ZaZHDTWorkshop.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1
Vividian - Wearable Lanterns Preset.esp=1
Sleeping Innkeepers.esp=1
StorageHelpers.esp=1
The Joy of Perspective.esp=1
RSChildren - Complete.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
KJ Tattoos 4K.esp=1
RutahTattooPack.esp=1
AK_RM_PubicStyles_All_In_One.esp=1
Pacifist Mini-Mods Collection.esp=1
RV markers.esp=1
No Killmoves, No Killcams, No Killbites.esp=1
BardSoundsMalukah.esp=1
vSS_SuperStash.esp=1
ColonolNutty - Save My Stats.esp=1
homes remodeled.esp=1
Marriable Serana.esp=1
Marriable Serana HF.esp=1
NonEssentialChildren.esp=1
RSChildren_PatchNEC.esp=1
Homestead.esp=1
LearnAlchemyFromRecipes.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
Immersive Jewelry.esp=1
Hunters Not Bandits.esp=1
sexlab_WearAndTear.esp=1
Bestiality_NudeBears.esp=1
HornyHorses.esp=1
armored-horses.esp=1
genderhorsespatch.esp=1
HornyDragons.esp=1
HornyBoars.esp=1
Werewolves.esp=1
HearthFire Display Case Fix.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
SLSO.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
HornyDragsMNCAddon.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp=1
WetFunction.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
SLDrunk.esp=1
SexLabStopCombat.esp=1
SexLabMiscellaneousFeatures.esp=1
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp=1
SLPGN.esp=1
zThingsInDark.esp=1
SexlabArousalEnhancement.esp=1
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1
SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp=1
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1
SLA Monitor Widget.esp=1
SimpleSlavery.esp=1
Simple Slavery Defeat.esp=1
sr_FillHerUp.esp=1
Apoths Satchel of Holding.esp=1
Misc Bag of holding.esp=1
ForgeArmor2Leathers.esp=1
Recipes.esp=1
BYOH_Materials.esp=1
SMEssentialPlayer.esp=1
SMEssentialPlayerDawnGuard.esp=1
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp=1
_BF_Alchemist_CP_seller.esp=1
BFAP v1.3.esp=1
BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB.esp=1
SexLabUtil1.esp=1
GoToBed.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
Gamefever 1st Person Items Fix.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
FNIS_PCEA2.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp=1
dovahkiinrelax.esp=1
DawnguardDarkAlly.esp=1
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Children's Armor.esp=1
ChaurusLights.esp=1
CastleVolkiharCleanup.esp=1
SleepTight.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Blush When Aroused.esp=1
BloodthirstVampireFeeding.esp=1
BeeingFemale_RS_Patch.esp=1
Less Talkative NPCs Release - V1.esp=1
genderhorses.esp=1
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
GuardsArmorsAndWeapons.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
LPBards.esp=1
LPBardsAnduniel.esp=1
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
RND_AnimalLoot.esp=1
RND_USKP-Patch.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
AFT_ManagedFollowerBoost.esp=1
AchieveThat.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid.esp=1
zinvestedmagicsteam.esp=1
NoMorePickyPerks.esp=1
manny_Status.esp=1
VLW_Hybrid.esp=1
NoNakedComments.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
BatTravel.esp=1
DW.esp=0
Unblock.esp=0
AnnaNPCs.esp=0

Total: 190 Visible Mods
Unblock I only activate when I have a problem in the cell that I am in, and it usually helps to fix it.
AnnaNPCs, I not only removed but DELETED the mod entirely from my directories, but somehow keeps coming back, Even after reinstalling NMM and Skyrim in it's entirety from scratch. *deleting ALL files and folders in the subdirectories and ALL saved games.*

Hi there, I have a annoying issue, I've just realised that using animations via the old matchmaker mod, doesnt change the arousal levels, is there anything I can do?

EDIT: By changing some settings (And resetting sexlab) It seems to be working again now

Although, concerning the settings, what are the best numbers to use if the game timescale is changed? ive changed it from 20 to about 6...

Hi there, I have a annoying issue, I've just realised that using animations via the old matchmaker mod, doesnt change the arousal levels, is there anything I can do?

EDIT: By changing some settings (And resetting sexlab) It seems to be working again now

Although, concerning the settings, what are the best numbers to use if the game timescale is changed? ive changed it from 20 to about 6...

The exact formulas used are posted on the home page.  You can extrapolate from that.

I have this really weird and annoying issue.  for some reason, immediately after my character gets out of an animation from sexlab, my characters exposure rate goes from 2.0 to 10.0, and the unchecked "Is Exhibitionist" parameter becomes checked.  changing it in the puppet master works... until another animation happens! I have tried reinstalling again and again, and I just cannot get it to stop doing this.  Does anyone have any idea what is wrong and how I can fix it? or does anyone know where the character data for these settings is saved, as in, file in the data folder or script in save game? (i really doubt its the second thing as starting a new game did not fix this...  Anyway, I really appreciate any help anyone gives me in advance, thanks!  :)

I have this really weird and annoying issue.  for some reason, immediately after my character gets out of an animation from sexlab, my characters exposure rate goes from 2.0 to 10.0, and the unchecked "Is Exhibitionist" parameter becomes checked.  changing it in the puppet master works... until another animation happens! I have tried reinstalling again and again, and I just cannot get it to stop doing this.  Does anyone have any idea what is wrong and how I can fix it? or does anyone know where the character data for these settings is saved, as in, file in the data folder or script in save game? (i really doubt its the second thing as starting a new game did not fix this...  Anyway, I really appreciate any help anyone gives me in advance, thanks!  :)

A while back, my issue was the opposite, when I checked the Exhibitionist setting, it would uncheck it's self. And my Time rate went to 100, and stayed there. I have changed out a lot of mods I was using, and the problem went away. It makes me think that some mods might be changing the settings, Either directly or through the push options, where it's not a requirement to use the mod, but still adjusts it when it's in the load order.

Depending on the number of mods you have could take a while to locate the issue. Me with about 200 mods, I chose to just set it to 45 and put a freeze on my Arousal for a long time. I never did find out what mod was causing my problem.

Best way to be sure it's not the mod in question, is to disable all other mods, Load game, and not change cells, use SL and 1 other mod for sex, and do a single scene. Such as in a vanilla tavern, Sexlab, Aroused, and Defeat. Defeat, you can sneak up behind someone, use aggressive key without weapons and rape them, forcing the scene. Aroused settings should remain untouched as I do use all 3 in my game still without fail.

A while back, my issue was the opposite, when I checked the Exhibitionist setting, it would uncheck it's self. And my Time rate went to 100, and stayed there. I have changed out a lot of mods I was using, and the problem went away. It makes me think that some mods might be changing the settings, Either directly or through the push options, where it's not a requirement to use the mod, but still adjusts it when it's in the load order.

Depending on the number of mods you have could take a while to locate the issue. Me with about 200 mods, I chose to just set it to 45 and put a freeze on my Arousal for a long time. I never did find out what mod was causing my problem.

Best way to be sure it's not the mod in question, is to disable all other mods, Load game, and not change cells, use SL and 1 other mod for sex, and do a single scene. Such as in a vanilla tavern, Sexlab, Aroused, and Defeat. Defeat, you can sneak up behind someone, use aggressive key without weapons and rape them, forcing the scene. Aroused settings should remain untouched as I do use all 3 in my game still without fail.

Thanks for the reply - I did as you said and with very few mods enabled, it worked.  now all i have to do is go through my insanely large mod list and rule things out... God help me xD. anyway thank you again, at least I know it isn't actually the fault of aroused.

i dont know if this has been asked or done before, so i ask here. i would like to have two things with aroused :

1. drink skooma to get aroused up  = put aroused effect for player on the potion

2. have fashion that makes others aroused = put aroused effect for npc on clothes and armor

i did not found any aroused effect in ck, surely you know fishburger. if some mod exists that does right that, please link it. Thanks

No matter what I do, it won't show up listed on the MCM. Fresh install with 28. Waited over five minutes doing nothing.

It sounds like you are experiencing the noisy script syndrome.

The best thing I can recommend, is go to a small cleared dungeon. Such as a cave. *Trole cave under the standing stone east of whiterun, Cavebear Cave...*, Save, exit, disable a few of the heavy script mods, and move Aroused up in your load order. Load game, ext cave, and go back into it. hard save, go back and enable the heavy script mods. That should get everything going as it should.

No matter what I do, it won't show up listed on the MCM. Fresh install with 28. Waited over five minutes doing nothing.

The best thing I can recommend, is go to a small cleared dungeon. Such as a cave. *Trole cave under the standing stone east of whiterun, Cavebear Cave...*, Save, exit, disable a few of the heavy script mods, and move Aroused up in your load order. Load game, ext cave, and go back into it. hard save, go back and enable the heavy script mods. That should get everything going as it should.

I already attempted that, disabled quite a few mods to see if it could run, even installed this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795/? to attempt  it to force it through, which it did for another mod I was having the same issue with but not this one.

i dont know if this has been asked or done before, so i ask here. i would like to have two things with aroused :

1. drink skooma to get aroused up  = put aroused effect for player on the potion

2. have fashion that makes others aroused = put aroused effect for npc on clothes and armor

i did not found any aroused effect in ck, surely you know fishburger. if some mod exists that does right that, please link it. Thanks

- I have not seen it asked before, but like marijuana, females tend to start to get aroused more than just high, so makes sense.

1, perhaps you should ask for that in the Skooma Whore thread? 

2. Closest and lowest papyrus hit is nude armors setting. If you add something that checks ALL armors for how much to raise arousal, it WILL impact the papyrus really hard. *I have asked for something like this for a long time myself* And very few computers will be able to handle the hit.

I already attempted that, disabled quite a few mods to see if it could run, even installed this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57795/? to attempt  it to force it through, which it did for another mod I was having the same issue with but not this one.

Then there is only 1 other thing I can think of, your settings for Skyrim.ini are not correctly calibrated.

All I did was copy all and past my settings... Of course, sLanguage = your language. And iNumThreads=4 is the number of physical cores of your PC's Processor. I have a Quad core, so I use 4.

[General]
sLanguage=ENGLISH
uExterior Cell Buffer=32
bUseThreadedParticleSystem=1
bUseThreadedBlood=1
bUseThreadedMorpher=1
bUseThreadedTempEffects=1
bUseThreadedTextures=1
bUseThreadedMeshes=1
bUseThreadedLOD=1
bUseThreadedAI=1

[Animation]
bMultiThreadBoneUpdate=1

[HAVOK]
iNumThreads=4

[Decals]
bDecalMultithreaded=1

[interface] 
sPosePlayerRaceSexMenu= 
bShowTutorials=0 

[Display]
fShadowLODMaxStartFade=1000.0
fSpecularLODMaxStartFade=2000.0
fLightLODMaxStartFade=3500.0
iShadowMapResolutionPrimary=2048
bAllowScreenshot=1

[Audio]
fMusicDuckingSeconds=6.0
fMusicUnDuckingSeconds=8.0
fMenuModeFadeOutTime=3.0
fMenuModeFadeInTime=1.0

[Grass]
bAllowCreateGrass=1
bAllowLoadGrass=0

[GeneralWarnings]
SGeneralMasterMismatchWarning=One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

[Archive]
SResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Voices.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa, Skyrim - VoicesExtra.bsa, HearthFires.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa
SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa

[Combat]
fMagnetismStrafeHeadingMult=0.0
fMagnetismLookingMult=0.0

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.25
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.25
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000.0
iMinMemoryPageSize=128
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=15000000
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0
bEnableProfiling=0

[Water]
bReflectLODObjects=1
bReflectLODLand=1
bReflectSky=1
bReflectLODTrees=1

And try these settings for SkyrimPrefs.ini... Again, all I did was copy all and past.

[General]
bUseThreadedParticleSystem=1
bUseThreadedBlood=1
bUseThreadedMorpher=1
bUseThreadedTempEffects=1
bUseThreadedTextures=1
bUseThreadedMeshes=1
bUseThreadedLOD=1
bUseThreadedAI=1
bUseThreadedMorpher=1
fBrightLightColorB=1.0000
fBrightLightColorG=1.0000
fBrightLightColorR=1.0000
iStoryManagerLoggingEvent=-1
bEnableStoryManagerLogging=0

[backgroundLoad]
bBackgroundLoadLipFiles=1
bLoadBackgroundFaceGen=1
bUseMultiThreadedFaceGen=1
bBackgroundCellLoads=1
bLoadHelmetsInBackground=1
bUseMultiThreadedTrees=1
bUseBackgroundFileLoader=1

[imagespace]
bDoDepthOfField=1
iRadialBlurLevel=2

[Display]
iBlurDeferredShadowMask=3
fInteriorShadowDistance=3000.0000
fShadowDistance=8000.0000
iShadowMapResolutionSecondary=1024
iShadowMapResolutionPrimary=2048
iShadowSplitCount=2
iMaxAnisotropy=1
fLeafAnimDampenDistEnd=4600.0000
fLeafAnimDampenDistStart=3600.0000
fTreesMidLODSwitchDist=10000000.0000
fGamma=1.0000
fDecalLOD2=1500.0000
fDecalLOD1=1000.0000
fSpecularLODStartFade=1000.0000
fShadowLODStartFade=200.0000
fLightLODStartFade=3500.0000
iTexMipMapMinimum=0
iTexMipMapSkip=0
iWaterMultiSamples=0
iMultiSample=1
iShadowMode=3
bTreesReceiveShadows=1
bDrawLandShadows=1
bFull Screen=0
iSize H=1080
iSize W=1920
fMeshLODFadePercentDefault=1.2000
fMeshLODFadeBoundDefault=256.0000
fMeshLODLevel2FadeTreeDistance=2048.0000
fMeshLODLevel1FadeTreeDistance=2844.0000
fMeshLODLevel2FadeDist=3072.0000
fMeshLODLevel1FadeDist=4096.0000
iScreenShotIndex=2
bShadowMaskZPrepass=0
bMainZPrepass=0
iMaxSkinDecalsPerFrame=25
iMaxDecalsPerFrame=100
bFloatPointRenderTarget=1
sD3DDevice="NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti"
bFXAAEnabled=0
iShadowMapResolution=4096
fShadowBiasScale=0.1500
iShadowMaskQuarter=4
iAdapter=0
iPresentInterval=0
iShadowFilter=3
bShadowsOnGrass=1
bTransparencyMultisampling=0
bDeferredShadows=1
bDrawShadows=1

[Grass]
b30GrassVS=1
fGrassStartFadeDistance=7000.0000
fGrassMaxStartFadeDistance=7000.0000
fGrassMinStartFadeDistance=0.0000

[MAIN]
bGamepadEnable=1
bCrosshairEnabled=1
fHUDOpacity=1.0000
bSaveOnPause=0
bSaveOnTravel=1
bSaveOnWait=0
bSaveOnRest=0
fSkyCellRefFadeDistance=150000.0000

[GamePlay]
bEssentialTakeNoDamage=0 
bShowFloatingQuestMarkers=1
bShowQuestMarkers=1
iDifficulty=1

[interface]
bDialogueSubtitles=1
bGeneralSubtitles=1
fMouseCursorSpeed=1.0000
bShowCompass=1

[Controls]
fGamepadHeadingSensitivity=1.0000
fMouseHeadingSensitivity=0.0500
bAlwaysRunByDefault=1
bInvertYValues=0
bGamePadRumble=1
bMouseAcceleration=1
bUseKinect=0

[Particles]
iMaxDesired=750

[saveGame]
fAutosaveEveryXMins=60.0000

[AudioMenu]
fAudioMasterVolume=1.0000
fVal7=1.0000
uID7=537075890
fVal6=1.0000
uID6=537077272
fVal5=1.0000
uID5=537075894
fVal4=1.0000
uID4=352461178
fVal3=1.0000
uID3=94881
fVal2=0.4000
uID2=466532
fVal1=1.0000
uID1=554685
fVal0=0.8000
uID0=1007612

[Clouds]
fCloudLevel2Distance=262144.0000
fCloudLevel1Distance=32768.0000
fCloudLevel0Distance=16384.0000
fCloudNearFadeDistance=9000.0000

[TerrainManager]
fTreeLoadDistance=250000.0000
fBlockMaximumDistance=250000.0000
fBlockLevel1Distance=70000.0000
fBlockLevel0Distance=35000.0000
fSplitDistanceMult=1.5000
bShowLODInEditor=0

[NavMesh]
bUseThreadedMeshes=1
fObstacleAlpha=0.5000
fCoverSideHighAlpha=0.8000
fCoverSideLowAlpha=0.6500
fEdgeFullAlpha=1.0000
fEdgeHighAlpha=0.7500
fEdgeLowAlpha=0.5000
fTriangleFullAlpha=0.7000
fTriangleHighAlpha=0.3500
fTriangleLowAlpha=0.2000
fLedgeBoxHalfHeight=25.0000
fEdgeDistFromVert=10.0000
fEdgeThickness=10.0000
fPointSize=2.5000

[Trees]
bUseMultiThreadedTrees=1
bShadowMaskZPrePass=1
bRenderSkinnedTrees=1
uiMaxSkinnedTreesToRender=20

[Decals]
uMaxDecals=1000
bDecals=1
bSkinnedDecals=1
uMaxSkinDecals=100
uMaxSkinDecalsPerActor=60

[LOD]
fLODFadeOutMultObjects=10.0000
fLODFadeOutMultItems=10.8000
fLODFadeOutMultActors=15.0000
fLODFadeOutMultSkyCell=1.0000

[Launcher]
bEnableFileSelection=1
bShowAllResolutions=0
uLastAspectRatio=3

[blurShaderHDR]
bDoHighDynamicRange=1

[blurShader]
bUseBlurShader=0

[Water]
iWaterReflectHeight=512
iWaterReflectWidth=512
bUseWaterDisplacements=1
bUseWaterRefractions=1
bUseWaterReflections=1
bUseWaterDepth=1

Since nothing else was working, messing with mods, might as well take a look at the settings...

These setting have sped up my skyrim considerably. on the Raven Beak Thread, I have posted a couple videos, I think at least 1 includes changing zones, with about 200 mods, including 6 heavy script mods, such as Things in the Dark, and Maids II:deception, BeeingFemale (gets heavier as more of skyrim is explored)...

At time index 1:53 - I am changing cells... (about 200 mods installed)

https://youtu.be/EHUfZD9QXi8?t=110 

Several people have reported an issue like this.  I looked at it in depth last year and never found any issue I could identity.   My guess is that another MCM based mod is blocking the call to initialize / and or you are not waiting long enough.  5 minutes may seem like a long time but on a large load, that is easily not long enough.

Several people have reported an issue like this.  I looked at it in depth last year and never found any issue I could identity.   My guess is that another MCM based mod is blocking the call to initialize / and or you are not waiting long enough.  5 minutes may seem like a long time but on a large load, that is easily not long enough.

If it's a mod creating the issue with MCM, you could also look at my load order *even the disabled ones don't keep SLA from showing in my MCM when active* Compare to the mods you have installed, disable the ones I don't use. Since this is not a problem I am having. - Also, I have some mods that aren't listed, because they overwrite main codes, or I dragged and dropped them in, and they don't have an esm nor esp to show up in the list.

Total listed=196

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
SPIKE.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
RSkyrimChildren.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
SMSkyrim.esp=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
BeeingFemale.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
GeneralStores.esm=1
FISS.esp=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Skyrim Unbound.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp=1
ELE-Interior Lighting Merged.esp=1
ELE Dragonborn-Weathers.esp=1
ELE-Weathers.esp=1
ELE-Spell and Torch Lighting.esp=1
ELE-FX Emittance.esp=1
ELE-Imagespaces.esp=1
Vividian - Weather Patch Vanilla.esp=1
Vivid Snow.esp=1
halfdragonrace.esp=1
ZazResources.esp=1
Immersive NPC in the dark.esp=1
RBB - DLC Merge.esp=1
RBB - Row Boats - Hearthfire Hotfix.esp=1
ImmersiveSpells.esp=1
ApachiiHairStyles.esp=1
ApachiiHairStylesELVES.esp=1
JewelCraft.esp=1
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp=1
sapphire_speak_fix.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
TimingIsEverything.esp=1
Thief Encounter Fix.esp=1
ZaZHDTWorkshop.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1
Vividian - Wearable Lanterns Preset.esp=1
Sleeping Innkeepers.esp=1
StorageHelpers.esp=1
The Joy of Perspective.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
KJ Tattoos 4K.esp=1
RutahTattooPack.esp=1
AK_RM_PubicStyles_All_In_One.esp=1
Pacifist Mini-Mods Collection.esp=1
RV markers.esp=1
No Killmoves, No Killcams, No Killbites.esp=1
BardSoundsMalukah.esp=1
vSS_SuperStash.esp=1
ColonolNutty - Save My Stats.esp=1
homes remodeled.esp=1
Marriable Serana.esp=1
Marriable Serana HF.esp=1
NonEssentialChildren.esp=1
RSChildren_PatchNEC.esp=1
Homestead.esp=1
LearnAlchemyFromRecipes.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
Immersive Jewelry.esp=1
Hunters Not Bandits.esp=1
Prison.esp=1
sexlab_WearAndTear.esp=1
Bestiality_NudeBears.esp=1
HornyHorses.esp=1
armored-horses.esp=1
genderhorsespatch.esp=1
HornyDragons.esp=1
HornyBoars.esp=1
Werewolves.esp=1
HearthFire Display Case Fix.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
HornyDragsMNCAddon.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp=1
WetFunction.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
SLDrunk.esp=1
SexLabStopCombat.esp=1
SexLabMiscellaneousFeatures.esp=1
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp=1
SLPGN.esp=1
zThingsInDark.esp=1
SexlabArousalEnhancement.esp=1
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1
SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp=1
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1
SLA Monitor Widget.esp=1
sr_FillHerUp.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
Apoths Satchel of Holding.esp=1
Misc Bag of holding.esp=1
ForgeArmor2Leathers.esp=1
Recipes.esp=1
BYOH_Materials.esp=1
SMEssentialPlayer.esp=1
SMEssentialPlayerDawnGuard.esp=1
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp=1
_BF_Alchemist_CP_seller.esp=1
BFAP v1.3.esp=1
BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB.esp=1
SexLabUtil1.esp=1
GoToBed.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
Gamefever 1st Person Items Fix.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
FNIS_PCEA2.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp=1
dovahkiinrelax.esp=1
DawnguardDarkAlly.esp=1
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Children's Armor.esp=1
ChaurusLights.esp=1
CastleVolkiharCleanup.esp=1
SleepTight.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Blush When Aroused.esp=1
BloodthirstVampireFeeding.esp=1
BeeingFemale_RS_Patch.esp=1
Less Talkative NPCs Release - V1.esp=1
genderhorses.esp=1
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
GuardsArmorsAndWeapons.esp=1
LPBards.esp=1
LPBardsAnduniel.esp=1
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
RND_AnimalLoot.esp=1
RND_USKP-Patch.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
AFT_ManagedFollowerBoost.esp=1
AchieveThat.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid.esp=1
zinvestedmagicsteam.esp=1
NoMorePickyPerks.esp=1
manny_Status.esp=1
VLW_Hybrid.esp=1
NoNakedComments.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
BatTravel.esp=1
SimpleSlavery.esp=1
SLSO.esp=0
DW.esp=0
Unblock.esp=0
AnnaNPCs.esp=0
AK- Placeable Statics.esp=0
AK- Placeable Statics - Hearthfire.esp=0
CZHCAD.esp=0
CZHCAD_HF.esp=0
CZHCAD_DG.esp=0

how would I change the load order to fix that? move it up or down?

add to that, I'm using NMM as an installer, and it keeps putting arousal over skyui for a load order and not allowing me to switch the two. Would that cause and issue and how can that be fixed.

what's weirder is that, now sexlab itself won't show up on MCM, yet other mods like defeat or lover's comfort now will.

add to that, I'm using NMM as an installer, and it keeps putting arousal over skyui for a load order and not allowing me to switch the two. Would that cause and issue and how can that be fixed.

what's weirder is that, now sexlab itself won't show up on MCM, yet other mods like defeat or lover's comfort now will.

Lovers comfort may be a problem, try removing it.  I can't remember exactly what, but several users have reported problems with it.

You should be able to move mod load order around in NMM by just left click and hold and drag up or down in the plug-ins tab.

I am guessing that you are in for some experimenting with removing mods.  Let us know when you find out what the problem is.  Make sure you write down you current load order so you can restore it and then start a new game.

Are you running any [other] heavy MCM mod? Like iNeed, Immersive Armors, or RND? Even something like Hunterborn could tie up the MCM. When starting a new game, you should see various messages from your mods scrolling by in the upper left. Any of them say, "Don't open MCM until....". ?

I've had your problem a few times. But only with a mod like iNeed; it flashes a warning message to not open the MCM until told too. And of course I ignored it and did open menus.   :)  I ended up restarting a new game.

Also you can change the mod order of your mods in NMM. In the "Plugins" tab (in the upper left), just select and drag up or down. 

As too where to place SkyUI, in my load order, I have several mods that have MCM menus above SkyUI (like SOS, EFF, RDO, and Campfire). As well as several below it (like SL, this mod, SLEN, M2M, Frostfall, DD, etc, etc). So I'm not sure placement of SkyUI matters much. As far as the menus are concerned. 

PS: I use Lover's Comfort mod with no issues. But obviously, some mod (or mods) is causing an issue. 

current load order:

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
Havok Breast Physic.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
RSkyrimChildren.esm=1
SkyUI.esp=1
lightweight potions and poisons.esp=1
better embers.esp=1
lanterns of skyrim - villages.esp=1
lanterns of skyrim - around cities_bright.esp=1
lefthandrings.esp=1
seeenchs.esp=1
transmutedragonsoul.esp=1
mythical armordawnguard.esp=1
pickpocket 100 chance cap.esp=1
theswordofdovahmadebypaul.esp=1
vode an.esp=1
ancienttonguessword.esp=1
barenziahquestmarkers.esp=1
dragonboneebonsteel.esp=1
openfaceguardhelmets.esp=1
ValkyrianLance.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=1
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1
ogDiverseDragons2.esp=1
SofiaFollower.esp=1
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp=1
Book Covers Skyrim.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
dr_bandolier.esp=1
dr_bandolierdg.esp=1
purewaters.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
Sexy Uthgerd.esp=1
unreadbooksglow.esp=1
When Vampires Attack.esp=1
Valerica.esp=1
Serana.esp=1
Bijin Wives.esp=1
Bijin NPCs.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
InstantMining.esp=1
Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp=1
Havok Breast Physic Dragonborn.esp=1
Havok Breast Physic.esp=1
SleepTight.esp=1
CinematicFireFX.esp=1
CL Nettlebane.esp=1
CL BladeofSacrifice.esp=1
Beards.esp=1
JaxonzMCMKicker.esp=1
crimsonquestmarkers.esp=1
Dragon Soul Relinquishment.esp=1
HDT Havok Object.esp=1
Jennifer.esp=1
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp=1
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp=1
hydra_slavegirls.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
NusbieVoices.esp=1
GiftsOfAkatosh.esp=1

I tried uninstall half of them, restarting, reinstalling arousal and sexlab, neither show up in MCM menu. All installed via NMM

NMM is not allowing me to change load order from skyui up in load order. I can still change it on the launcher load order, but NMM stops you from rising anything above where SKYUI is up anymore, and anything above it below that point.

current load order:

I tried uninstall half of them, restarting, reinstalling arousal and sexlab, neither show up in MCM menu. All installed via NMM

NMM is not allowing me to change load order from skyui up in load order. I can still change it on the launcher load order, but NMM stops you from rising anything above where SKYUI is up anymore, and anything above it below that point.

Not being able to move a mod above another mod, usually means the former is dependent on the latter. NMM is trying to prevent you from doing something bad. ;)

I know you don't want to hear this, but time for some rash action. Start a new game, with just this mod and the other SL based mods. And see what happens. If all is well, then add a few more mods, And so on and so on. 

Don't just reorder/remove/add mods and run a save script cleaner. Keeping "Live Another Life" (god help you if you have to run through Helgan 8 times) in your load order should be fine (i'd be surprised if that mod is causing you any trouble), by the way.  

I usually add 5 mods at a time. When I hit the problem, it's narrowed down. 

This will take time. All night probably. I know you want to play the game. But trust, once you get this all worked out you won't have to worry about it. I have 190 mods (some are merged). Others have way more. It took me a few days to get everything worked out. Now I rarely have any issues.

current load order:

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
Havok Breast Physic.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
RSkyrimChildren.esm=1
SkyUI.esp=1
lightweight potions and poisons.esp=1
better embers.esp=1
lanterns of skyrim - villages.esp=1
lanterns of skyrim - around cities_bright.esp=1
lefthandrings.esp=1
seeenchs.esp=1
transmutedragonsoul.esp=1
mythical armordawnguard.esp=1
pickpocket 100 chance cap.esp=1
theswordofdovahmadebypaul.esp=1
vode an.esp=1
ancienttonguessword.esp=1
barenziahquestmarkers.esp=1
dragonboneebonsteel.esp=1
openfaceguardhelmets.esp=1
ValkyrianLance.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=1
dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1
ogDiverseDragons2.esp=1
SofiaFollower.esp=1
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp=1
Book Covers Skyrim.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
dr_bandolier.esp=1
dr_bandolierdg.esp=1
purewaters.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
Sexy Uthgerd.esp=1
unreadbooksglow.esp=1
When Vampires Attack.esp=1
Valerica.esp=1
Serana.esp=1
Bijin Wives.esp=1
Bijin NPCs.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
InstantMining.esp=1
Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp=1
Havok Breast Physic Dragonborn.esp=1
Havok Breast Physic.esp=1
SleepTight.esp=1
CinematicFireFX.esp=1
CL Nettlebane.esp=1
CL BladeofSacrifice.esp=1
Beards.esp=1
JaxonzMCMKicker.esp=1
crimsonquestmarkers.esp=1
Dragon Soul Relinquishment.esp=1
HDT Havok Object.esp=1
Jennifer.esp=1
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp=1
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp=1
hydra_slavegirls.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
NusbieVoices.esp=1
GiftsOfAkatosh.esp=1

You will notice, ALL your upper mods are .esm, they are often used as Masters. and can not go bellow any .esp. Meaning you can't change above/bellow that line, according to mod ending.

I currently still recommend double checking your skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini settings.

AND! Install UIExtentions from the Nexus.

- I use NMM as well, just to organize my load order, or to install mods that are a real pain to install manually.

- I see you have SOS core, and 2 out of 3 schlong types that come with it. Smurf, Vector plus, and Muscular is missing. That could cause SOS to hang up while it is looking for the missing type, causing your other mods to hang up on showing up in the MCM as well.

current load order:

Not being able to move a mod above another mod, usually means the former is dependent on the latter. NMM is trying to prevent you from doing something bad. ;)

I know you don't want to hear this, but time for some rash action. Start a new game, with just this mod and the other SL based mods. And see what happens. If all is well, then add a few more mods, And so on and so on. 

Don't just reorder/remove/add mods and run a save script cleaner. Keeping "Live Another Life" (god help you if you have to run through Helgan 8 times) in your load order should be fine (i'd be surprised if that mod is causing you any trouble), by the way.  

I usually add 5 mods at a time. When I hit the problem, it's narrowed down. 

This will take time. All night probably. I know you want to play the game. But trust, once you get this all worked out you won't have to worry about it. I have 190 mods (some are merged). Others have way more. It took me a few days to get everything worked out. Now I rarely have any issues.

Lucky i'm starting a new run with all these mods, uninstalling all mods and a pattern of "install five, load up, save, quite, install 5 more, repeat" worked.

Works like a charm now, thanks.

Is there a resource somewhere that would let me know how I could alter SL Aroused/Base Sexlab stats when using Sexlab Util's custom effects option?

I guess what I need is the names for the actor values that sexlab aroused assigns?

In case it helps, here's a section from SLUtil's cfg documentation which I think applies to my question.

Actor values, stats:

modav Modify Actor Value, increase/decrease maximum value for AV (actors value)
E.q.: modav:carryweight:100
Note: see ( http://www.creationkit.com/Actor_Value_List ) for list of AVs

setav Set Actor Value, set base value for specified AV
E.q.: setav:carryweight:300

chgav Restore or damage current actors value. Positive numbers will restore/heal, negative numbers will damage/harm
E.q.: chgav:health:7
(heal for 7 points)

absorbav absorb (take from other actor and give to self) actors value
E.q.: absorbav:Health:0+absorbav:Stamina:0+absorbav:Magicka:0
(absorb all vital stats)
Params: actor value name : option
option: 
0: use sexlab skill, 
1-100: percent of AV

modweight change actors weight
E.q.: modweight:50

nisetnode call NetImmerse.SetNodeScale
E.q.:nisetnode:NPC Belly:20

spm call MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhonemeModifier
E.q.: spm:0:1:40

qnnu QueueNiNodeUpdate, refresh actor. Use after nisetnode, modweight, etc..
E.q.: qnnu

alarmassault Has this actor behave as if assaulted
E.q.: alarmassault

alarmtrespass Has this actor behave as if they caught the other actor trespassing
E.q.: alarmtrespass

combatstop Removes this actor from combat
E.q.: combatstop

combatstop2 Stops all combat and alarms against this actor
E.q.: combatstop2

combatstart Starts combat with the other actor
E.q.: combatstart

rrset Set relationship rank with other actor
E.q.: rrset:-4
(make other actor Archnemesis)
Params: rank
4 - Lover
3 - Ally
2 - Confidant
1 - Friend
0 - Acquaintance
-1 - Rival
-2 - Foe
-3 - Enemy
-4 - Archnemesis

rrinc Increase/decrease relationship rank with other actor
E.q.: rrinc:1
(become more friendly with other actor)
Params: 
rank_increase : by how much to increase (or decrease if negative number) rank

factionrm Remove from faction
E.q.: factionrm:skyrim.esm:0005c84d
(remove from PotentialFollowerFaction)
Params: mod_name : faction_id

factionset Set faction rank
E.q.: factionset:skyrim.esm:0005c84d:0+factionset:skyrim.esm:0005c84e:-1
(add to PotentialFollowerFaction and CurrentFollowerFaction)
Params: mod_name : faction_id : rank

factioninc Increase/decrease faction rank
E.q.: factionset:skyrim.esm:0005c84d:1
(increase rank in PotentialFollowerFaction)
Params: mod_name : faction_id : rank_increase

Sound:
snd play a sound (Audio\Sound Marker in CK)
Format: snd : mod_name : id : max_duration_in_seconds
E.q.: snd:skyrim.esm:000f9621:10

Global variables:
modgv Modify (increase/decrease) global variable
E.q.: CmdTick:modgv:chesko_frostfall.esp:0000183D:2
()

limitgv Change global variable so its not smaler or bigger then given values
E.q.: CmdTick:limitgv:chesko_frostfall.esp:0000183D:10:120+wait:6
()

Skyrim game settings:
setinif Set a float Skyrim settings
E.q.: Cmd=setinif:fOverShoulderCombatPosz/Camera:20
E.q.: Cmd=setinif:fInAirFallingCharGravityMult/Havok:0.1
(Skyrims original value is like fOverShoulderCombatPosz:Camera, but as : is used to separate commands values, use /)
Note: see ( http://www.creationkit.com/SetINIFloat_-_Utility ) for more info. Use Google to find what commands do.

setinii Set a integer Skyrim settings
E.q.: 
Note: see ( http://www.creationkit.com/SetINIFloat_-_Utility ) for more info. Use Google to find what commands do.

setinib Set a boolean Skyrim settings
E.q.: 
Cmd=setinib:bDisableGearedUp/General:1+qnnu
CmdEnd=setinib:bDisableGearedUp/General:0+qnnu
(disable multiple weapons at start, and reenable multiple weapons at end)

setinis Set a string Skyrim settings
E.q.:

Is there a resource somewhere that would let me know how I could alter SL Aroused/Base Sexlab stats when using Sexlab Util's custom effects option?

I guess what I need is the names for the actor values that sexlab aroused assigns?

In case it helps, here's a section from SLUtil's cfg documentation which I think applies to my question.

SLA uses factions.. so you can use SLUtil faction manipulation to alter arousal states.

The faction is sla_arousal

These are the INI faction manipulation commands for SLUtil

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=forums&module=post§ion=post&do=reply_post&f=51&t=37652&qpid=1914470

SLA uses factions.. so you can use SLUtil faction manipulation to alter arousal states.

The faction is sla_arousal

These are the INI faction manipulation commands for SLUtil

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=forums&module=post§ion=post&do=reply_post&f=51&t=37652&qpid=1914470

Incredible, thank you.