Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

while i got plugged, it shows this:

"an error has ocurred with ur installation of DD. plz check the log for more info. error text: error:arousalthreshold passed invalid lookup string." 

how can i fix this?

Best to post this question on DD.  I don't use that mod and have no knowledge of it.

Does anybody know how to set the arousal value via console or if that's possible? Like, if I want my character to have 100 arousal by changing the value?

Use the MCM sla puppet master tab after targeting the desired NPC (or none for the player character).  You can set the arousal value there to anything you want.

while i got plugged, it shows this:

"an error has ocurred with ur installation of DD. plz check the log for more info. error text: error:arousalthreshold passed invalid lookup string." 

how can i fix this?

Best to post this question on DD.  I don't use that mod and have no knowledge of it.

Does anybody know how to set the arousal value via console or if that's possible? Like, if I want my character to have 100 arousal by changing the value?

Use the MCM sla puppet master tab after targeting the desired NPC (or none for the player character).  You can set the arousal value there to anything you want.

k, thx anyway

• 2 weeks later...

A while ago this mod started to stop working properly:

I'm not sure if this question has been asked before but for some reason the spell 'Lover's Desire' does not seem to be working. I have it enabled in the MCM but whenever I check my arousal I don't get any messages regarding the Lover's Desire and I don't see it appear in my Active Effects.

Also I don't know if this is related but I also seem to be getting another problem where my arousal will rarely go as high as it used to naturally, it will usually only go up to 10-ish and after that it will go back down again.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

I'm not sure if this question has been asked before but for some reason the spell 'Lover's Desire' does not seem to be working. I have it enabled in the MCM but whenever I check my arousal I don't get any messages regarding the Lover's Desire and I don't see it appear in my Active Effects.

Also I don't know if this is related but I also seem to be getting another problem where my arousal will rarely go as high as it used naturally, it will usually only go up to 10-ish and after that it will go back down again.

Thanks.

There are no bugs in Redux.  So, if you are having issues like this, it will likely be another mod causing the problem.  Redux is completely open to modification by other mods.  This can happen dynamically without changing any of the scripts. 

Suggest you remove (uninstall) Redux and reinstall the latest version and if that does not fix the problem, look at your list of mods that have Redux as a master and start disabling them one at a time till the problem goes away.

Also I don't know if this is related but I also seem to be getting another problem where my arousal will rarely go as high as it used naturally, it will usually only go up to 10-ish and after that it will go back down again.

Thanks.

There are no bugs in Redux.  So, if you are having issues like this, it will likely be another mod causing the problem.  Redux is completely open to modification by other mods.  This can happen dynamically without changing any of the scripts. 

Suggest you remove (uninstall) Redux and reinstall the latest version and if that does not fix the problem, look at your list of mods that have Redux as a master and start disabling them one at a time till the problem goes away.

Thanks for the assistance, I am currently trying the second option you gave.

Re-installing Redux did not work unfortunately, the problem still persisted.

UPDATE:

I tried to find and disable each mod that used Redux as a master, but I only found one, which was Perkus Maximus. After disabling it the problem did not go away. Additionally, when I generated the FNIS for Users, it registered SexLab Aroused as "v?.?" rather than the actual version number.

Thanks.

UPDATE:

I tried to find and disable each mod that used Redux as a master, but I only found one, which was Perkus Maximus. After disabling it the problem did not go away. Additionally, when I generated the FNIS for Users, it registered SexLab Aroused as "v?.?" rather than the actual version number.

Pretty sure that Perkus Maximus does not have Redux as a master.  Recommend that you use Wyre Bash.  Open it up and select each mod and then look at bottom right "Masters" list.  Use the down arrow button to scroll through all of them.

UPDATE:

Pretty sure that Perkus Maximus does not have Redux as a master.  Recommend that you use Wyre Bash.  Open it up and select each mod and then look at bottom right "Masters" list.  Use the down arrow button to scroll through all of them.

It seems that PatchusMaximus.esp, the file that Perkus Maximus generates for compatibility reasons, does make aroused redux a master... However I can't really see anything from redux it changes.

post-1144974-0-15258900-1497575740_thumb.png

All the magic effects in green seems to have been copied with no changes.

UPDATE:

It seems that PatchusMaximus.esp, the file that Perkus Maximus generates for compatibility reasons, does make aroused redux a master... However I can't really see anything from redux it changes.

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

I think you are going about this in the wrong way.  You appear to be looking for incompatibilities.  That is certainly a possibility, but I have never heard of such a thing.

Instead, you should be looking for mods that dynamically modify Redux, i.e. while the game runs.  There are dozens of them and they will affect every aspect of things.

Once again, use Wyre Bash and find every mod that has Aroused as a master and then try disabling them one at a time.

UPDATE:

It cause of your Patcher settings.  If you tell it to import all mods before patching most will end up as masters even though they don't need to be.  They say its for faster patching but if you swap mods out or update them then you have repatch more often, even for mod with no conflicts. I normally uncheck that option.

UPDATE:

I think you are going about this in the wrong way.  You appear to be looking for incompatibilities.  That is certainly a possibility, but I have never heard of such a thing.

Instead, you should be looking for mods that dynamically modify Redux, i.e. while the game runs.  There are dozens of them and they will affect every aspect of things.

Once again, use Wyre Bash and find every mod that has Aroused as a master and then try disabling them one at a time.

Well, I used WryeBash and again, no mods show up as having Redux as a master.

I have no idea why this is happening.

• 4 weeks later...

First, LOVED this mod when it was working. Second, after reinstalling Skyrim and all the mods, Aroused Redux is not showing up in game. It seems FNIS is not reading it, Version numbers come up as V?.? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times and deleting and re-downloading the file too but still, it's not registering, My load order is particularly large and even after waiting 5 minutes nothing.

First, LOVED this mod when it was working. Second, after reinstalling Skyrim and all the mods, Aroused Redux is not showing up in game. It seems FNIS is not reading it, Version numbers come up as V?.? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times and deleting and re-downloading the file too but still, it's not registering, My load order is particularly large and even after waiting 5 minutes nothing.

I had that problem after updating creature framework. Turned out being my old version didn't fully uninstall and it flipped out the new version. Had to go in and manually delete everything.

Another maybe is if your on Windows 10, all the they know whats good for you better than you do BS might be blocking FNIS from finding everything. Make sure you put FNIS, SKSE and any other anything in compatibility mode for Windows 7 and run as administrator.

First, LOVED this mod when it was working. Second, after reinstalling Skyrim and all the mods, Aroused Redux is not showing up in game. It seems FNIS is not reading it, Version numbers come up as V?.? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times and deleting and re-downloading the file too but still, it's not registering, My load order isn't particularly large and even after waiting 5 minutes nothing.

I had that problem after updating creature framework. Turned out being my old version didn't fully uninstall and it flipped out the new version. Had to go in and manually delete everything.

Another maybe is if your on Windows 10, all the they know whats good for you better than you do BS might be blocking FNIS from finding everything. Make sure you put FNIS, SKSE and any other anything in compatibility mode for Windows 7 and run as administrator.

you go in

Thank you for replying! Two questions though, how do I do that? The compatibility mode? It's not something i've ever needed to do. As far as manually deleting it, I think I have several times. You go into the Skyrim Common folder and delete anything dealing with that mod right?

SLAR no longer updates all residents with appropriate arousal levels after many weeks without sex. I am using the latest version. Thoughts?

Arousal is only updated when they are within 100 feet or so.  We don't compute arousal unless the NPC is close and then only every 2 minutes or so (depending on MCM settings).

Well I want to use this but now it messed up my active naked effect on NPC's. For some reason after i installed redux my animals would not victimize naked NPC's and later I found out after using EFF that effect naked was not on theirs.

I uninstalled the mod and went back to the old one to see if I could fix it....never did so then I reinstalled redux cause I like some mods with it.

when i used debug for aroused creatures it would say that the NPC was Dressed, but I've taken every single item from the NPC.

PC can only get naked and naked armor is checked for NPC's

Idk what happened but now my new game does it too. any ideas?

Well I want to use this but now it messed up my active naked effect on NPC's. For some reason after i installed redux my animals would not victimize naked NPC's and later I found out after using EFF that effect naked was not on theirs.

I uninstalled the mod and went back to the old one to see if I could fix it....never did so then I reinstalled redux cause I like some mods with it.

when i used debug for aroused creatures it would say that the NPC was Dressed, but I've taken every single item from the NPC.

PC can only get naked and naked armor is checked for NPC's

Idk what happened but now my new game does it too. any ideas?

This won't be a problem with Redux.  We do nothing with armor and the like.  We only compute arousal.  Suggest you look at another source for your issues.

I had recently begun a new play through after Slaverun Reloaded popped up on my event horizon. One of the needed mods for that was Sexlab Sexual Fame, In the MCM of that mod is a toggle to have the mod make NPC's exhibitionists and a percentage slider for determining if NPC's were Exhibitionists. When set to 100% all NPC's were Exhibitionists. I never verified that EVERY NPC became an exhibitionist but the ones I looked at were. I have completed that run and have loaded up different mods for the next one. I had to loose slave run and feel that Sexlab Sexual Fame is of little use with out Slaverun Reloaded and the comment mod it used with Sexlab Sexual Fame...except for that little toggle and slider. Is there no way to incorporate something like that in this mod? This mod is "must have" in my book. It really does not matter the scenario I have planned for my next play through, I always need Aroused Redux and Dripping when aroused, I am sick like that. So...(?) What do you say? Can this be done? Would you consider it? Thank you for what you have done all ready. I like your work. I of course want more, I am needy like that. Thank you. :P

I had recently begun a new play through after Slaverun Reloaded popped up on my event horizon. One of the needed mods for that was Sexlab Sexual Fame, In the MCM of that mod is a toggle to have the mod make NPC's exhibitionists and a percentage slider for determining if NPC's were Exhibitionists. When set to 100% all NPC's were Exhibitionists. I never verified that EVERY NPC became an exhibitionist but the ones I looked at were. I have completed that run and have loaded up different mods for the next one. I had to loose slave run and feel that Sexlab Sexual Fame is of little use with out Slaverun Reloaded and the comment mod it used with Sexlab Sexual Fame...except for that little toggle and slider. Is there no way to incorporate something like that in this mod? This mod is "must have" in my book. It really does not matter the scenario I have planned for my next play through, I always need Aroused Redux and Dripping when aroused, I am sick like that. So...(?) What do you say? Can this be done? Would you consider it? Thank you for what you have done all ready. I like your work. I of course want more, I am needy like that. Thank you. :P

These kinds of things are best left to add-ons as you described above.  Suggest you continue using it if you like it.

These kinds of things are best left to add-ons as you described above.  Suggest you continue using it if you like it.

Yeah, Thank you, No. It does other things as well, related to gathering statistics on PC and NPC sexual fame...Waaaaay too resource needy for that one switch and slider. As far as i can tell it really serves little purpose without Slave Run and the Comment attachment. That is why I bothered to poke you with the question. Maybe with your info you included with this mod I can figure out how to create my own app to do this but I really doubt I can pull that off. (SIGH) It was worth a try to me so I am going to try to find out what it will take. Thank you for your time...past and present. Have a great week!

I'm new to this mod and I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding its intended features or I don't have it working properly. During sex the arousal level remains at the same level from the start even when I have the settings cranked up and the cell scan set to run every 15 seconds and the arousal level will only change afterwards (back to zero). Is this normal?

I'm new to this mod and I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding its intended features or I don't have it working properly. During sex the arousal level remains at the same level from the start even when I have the settings cranked up and the cell scan set to run every 15 seconds and the arousal level will only change afterwards (back to zero). Is this normal?

It all works fine.  Leave the cell scans set for 2 minutes (120 seconds).  Arousal is reduced at the conclusion of the sex act.  This reduction is not dependent on the cell scan frequency.  The amount of reduction is based on the length of the sex act.  If you space bar through it, you can get zero reduction.  Also, the sex act has to be consentual and gender appropriate.