Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

Alternative download please. It keeps failing at 99%.

?

That has been a common problem in LL for some time now. It is not related to SLAR itself.

Some mod authors have uploaded their mod(s) to Mega and provided link as a Mirror download, in case some people have hard time to download their mods from LL. I think that is what Qwarter was asking.

I had to fight with few downloads this week. Some mods failed constantly at last second. I gave it some time and tried again after few hours. Those mods downloaded without issues then.

Iv'e tried everything by now, waiting, switching browsers, thirld party download menagers...

Nothing helped ;_;

Just add a MEGA/Mediafire/whatever link. :(

Check your browser's extensions, and remove all of them, if there are any. Clear the cache files as well... I find that helps.

Also, check your HD space to be sure you have enough space, According to Windows, that is at least 20% free space.

*note: My downloads always stall at 99% because that is when it starts to actually save it to the HD. First 99% is saved as a temp file, and then it becomes the actual file, and moved to the desired location. You may need to run the defrag and checkdisk on the HD you are trying to save it to, as it might be hitting a bad sector.

Check your browser's extensions, and remove all of them, if there are any. Clear the cache files as well... I find that helps.

Also, check your HD space to be sure you have enough space, According to Windows, that is at least 20% free space.

*note: My downloads always stall at 99% because that is when it starts to actually save it to the HD. First 99% is saved as a temp file, and then it becomes the actual file, and moved to the desired location. You may need to run the defrag and checkdisk on the HD you are trying to save it to, as it might be hitting a bad sector.

Sadly, these are not plausible fixes in my end. Run with two Firefox versions: one is security version with add-ons (which I usually use when browsing) and other one is clean for testing and coding purposes.

I tried the clean version, when I last encountered the problem with stalling files. That did not make any difference. Also, my HD went through a full check last weekend, when I was busy with RL. It is intact and free from both errors and obsolete registry entries. LL download still constantly failed this week. I don't recall if it was Monday or Tuesday.

I do hope that there is some easy solution to this. Honestly I fear that site might have to attempt another upgrade soon.

Alternative download please. It keeps failing at 99%.

?

That has been a common problem in LL for some time now. It is not related to SLAR itself.

Some mod authors have uploaded their mod(s) to Mega and provided link as a Mirror download, in case some people have hard time to download their mods from LL. I think that is what Qwarter was asking.

I had to fight with few downloads this week. Some mods failed constantly at last second. I gave it some time and tried again after few hours. Those mods downloaded without issues then.

Iv'e tried everything by now, waiting, switching browsers, thirld party download menagers...

Nothing helped ;_;

Just add a MEGA/Mediafire/whatever link. :(

I have plenty o' space, tried different browsers and even third party downloaders, and download from other sites works just fine m8.

Sadly, these are not plausible fixes in my end. Run with two Firefox versions: one is security version with add-ons (which I usually use when browsing) and other one is clean for testing and coding purposes.

I tried the clean version, when I last encountered the problem with stalling files. That did not make any difference. Also, my HD went through a full check last weekend, when I was busy with RL. It is intact and free from both errors and obsolete registry entries. LL download still constantly failed this week. I don't recall if it was Monday or Tuesday.

I do hope that there is some easy solution to this. Honestly I fear that site might have to attempt another upgrade soon.

I'm by far no expert on computers beside some experience I gained for few decades of working with them. So don't take anything I say for granted. :/

My previous computer (around three years ago) went somehow crazy. One of the two HDs went down (fortunately not the one with Windows), lots of other problems as well. But I was still able to play Oblivion and Fallout NV without issues. And both the games were modded. I had no problems with downloading any mod or DLC. So my guess is that your issue may have something to do with your anti-virus or firewall. It's just a guess from an ignorant, but maybe it's worth checking.

I needed to update to b anyway, just downloaded with Google Chrome without fail... I will attach it here. Maybe through the thread it will let you download it?

SexLabAroused_V28b.7z

And I hope that helps.

Hi! Anyone knows what is the mod that produces blush effect in the face? but only when the character is naked. It would be great to use with this mod! 

Blush when aroused ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43230-blush-when-aroused/ )

Thanks a lot, dear!  :)

I use that mod myself, but it's not only when naked, is why I didn't suggest it. But damn those guys are cute when they go to blushing!

Hi! Anyone knows what is the mod that produces blush effect in the face? but only when the character is naked. It would be great to use with this mod! 

I use that mod myself, but it's not only when naked, is why I didn't suggest it. But damn those guys are cute when they go to blushing!

Seeing the structure of the mod, I think it makes sense although the character is not naked, you can also control the effect with the MCM menu, and that's great!  :)

I used the permanent blush mod but I get tired of it, it's not immersive that the characters have their faces always flushed even when they look cute.

Seeing the structure of the mod, I think it makes sense although the character is not naked, you can also control the effect with the MCM menu, and that's great!  :)

I used the permanent blush mod but I get tired of it, it's not immersive that the characters have their faces always flushed even when they look cute.

But, this way, you can tell who is ripe for plucking...

But, this way, you can tell who is ripe for plucking...

Yeah ... ha ha ha  :P

Are there any simple mods that add a shout/spell to increase arousal other than SLEN(which is rather large)?

Even tho SLEN is quite "large", you can disable most of it's features, making the impact on your system far less extensive.

*Other than SLEN, I don't believe there is a working version*

hey all,

I am having an issue where somewhere in my game, arousal stopped moving, like it's been blocked by SLA. Unfortunately, I did not notice this, so I couldn't tell you what happened at the time. The only thing i can think of, was that I tried Sergius's quest, and used the timescale cheat to end that quest while my arousal was maxed at 100 (can't remember if I blocked it, or used puppet master... I don't think I did as I usually leave my exposure setting super high).

Below is a checklist of things I have done. Let me know if I am missing something here. 

Info:

Version 2.7a

Mod Organizer

Mods dependants on SLA:

• Devious Devices Integration
  • Devious Devices Expansion
  • Captured Dreams
  • Sexlab Sex Bounty
  • SLA Monitor Widget
  • SLA Creatures
  • Devious Captures
  • CD Female Embassy Guards
  • Cursed Loot
  • Slaverun Reloaded
  • Devious Deviants
  • Immerslave

Things I have done to try and fix it:

• Check "Block Arousal, then uncheck"
  • Switch SL to non-independant orgasms
  • Used the puppet master to move arousal higher/lower
  • Upgraded to 28b

Also, I would have tried uninstalling/reinstalling all the mods that require SLA, except searching this topic it does not seem to have worked for others.

Any ideas on how to reset SLA without reinstalling and reconfiguring all those mods? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

hey all,

I am having an issue where somewhere in my game, arousal stopped moving, like it's been blocked by SLA. Unfortunately, I did not notice this, so I couldn't tell you what happened at the time. The only thing i can think of, was that I tried Sergius's quest, and used the timescale cheat to end that quest while my arousal was maxed at 100 (can't remember if I blocked it, or used puppet master... I don't think I did as I usually leave my exposure setting super high).

Below is a checklist of things I have done. Let me know if I am missing something here. 

Info:

Version 2.7a

Mod Organizer

Mods dependants on SLA:

• Captured Dreams
  • Sexlab Sex Bounty
  • SLA Monitor Widget
  • SLA Creatures
  • Devious Captures
  • Cursed Loot
  • Slaverun Reloaded
  • Devious Deviants
  • Immerslave

• Upgraded to 28b

Also, I would have tried uninstalling/reinstalling all the mods that require SLA, except searching this topic it does not seem to have worked for others.

Any ideas on how to reset SLA without reinstalling and reconfiguring all those mods? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Make a log and read it carefully.  That might be helpful to you.  SLAR itself will not block arousal except using the MCM menu option.

hey all,

Info:

Version 2.7a

Mod Organizer

Mods dependants on SLA:

• Captured Dreams
  • Sexlab Sex Bounty
  • SLA Monitor Widget
  • SLA Creatures
  • Devious Captures
  • Cursed Loot
  • Slaverun Reloaded
  • Devious Deviants
  • Immerslave

• Upgraded to 28b

Make a log and read it carefully.  That might be helpful to you.  SLAR itself will not block arousal except using the MCM menu option.

OK, so it does appear that arousal is going up, just incredibly slow. With everything maxed (tick rate, exposure, no decay, etc.), it was around 1 arousal per hour, which it should be around 40 (100 ticks/24hours * exposure if my math is correct). 

So really my problem is that arousal is moving really slowly, and orgasms don't seem to affect it.

More relevant to your advice, I can't seem to get Skyrim to update the papyrus logs. The ones I have are practically empty, just showing info about memory loaded. I've followed the guides online, and logging is enabled... so I'm not sure how to "make a log" at this point.

hey all,

Info:

Version 2.7a

Mod Organizer

Mods dependants on SLA:

• Captured Dreams
  • Sexlab Sex Bounty
  • SLA Monitor Widget
  • SLA Creatures
  • Devious Captures
  • Cursed Loot
  • Slaverun Reloaded
  • Devious Deviants
  • Immerslave

• Upgraded to 28b

OK, so it does appear that arousal is going up, just incredibly slow. With everything maxed (tick rate, exposure, no decay, etc.), it was around 1 arousal per hour, which it should be around 40 (100 ticks/24hours * exposure if my math is correct). 

So really my problem is that arousal is moving really slowly, and orgasms don't seem to affect it.

More relevant to your advice, I can't seem to get Skyrim to update the papyrus logs. The ones I have are practically empty, just showing info about memory loaded. I've followed the guides online, and logging is enabled... so I'm not sure how to "make a log" at this point.

Follow the instructions here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40181-sexlab-troubleshooting/

You will have a BIG log, something > 20K and you will find it

...Documents\my games\skyrim\Logs\Script

Is it possible to tweak settings so that the arousal level of specific actors get raised faster than others? Also if a beast get the "exhibitionist" trait, has it doesn't have clothes, will it get horny by being seen by other actors? For example, if a horse has the exhibitionist trait.

Is it possible to tweak settings so that the arousal level of specific actors get raised faster than others? Also if a beast get the "exhibitionist" trait, has it doesn't have clothes, will it get horny by being seen by other actors? For example, if a horse has the exhibitionist trait.

You can set individual actors traits using the puppet master section of the MCM, but you have to target each one and do it directly.

Don't know for sure about the animal thing.  Best to just try it out.

hey all,

Info:

Version 2.7a

Mod Organizer

Mods dependants on SLA:

• Captured Dreams
  • Sexlab Sex Bounty
  • SLA Monitor Widget
  • SLA Creatures
  • Devious Captures
  • Cursed Loot
  • Slaverun Reloaded
  • Devious Deviants
  • Immerslave

• Upgraded to 28b

Follow the instructions here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40181-sexlab-troubleshooting/

You will have a BIG log, something > 20K and you will find it

...Documents\my games\skyrim\Logs\Script

First of all, thank you! This guide was very helpful. Turns out I was looking for the log in the wrong place. I had read elsewhere that it was skyrim/log/scripts. I moved my character to Breezehome to eliminate as many variables or script usages as I could, ran saved game cleaner, and did a test using Hentai Creatures. Using Papyrus Log Viewer I can see that after sex, there are two negative exposure reports, -100 for being raped, and -150 for orgasming... and yet arousal is still stuck? Both are reported from "slainternalscr", which is either SLA, or one of it's functions.

I'm not really sure what this indicates. Any ideas?

You can set individual actors traits using the puppet master section of the MCM, but you have to target each one and do it directly.

Well, not individual actors per say, but based on their group or common trait. Making khajiit hornier than other races for example.

Well, not individual actors per say, but based on their group or common trait. Making khajiit hornier than other races for example.

No feature like that exists and is not likely to get added by me.  However, these variables are all stored in storageUtil, so it wouldn't be hard to write a mod to do it.

Hi everyone, 
i have a problem with Sexlab Aroused (any version): If i load an very old game (like in Helgen just after creation) or load a clean save i got from somone else, everything is normal and works. But if I switch to the game im actually playing and look in the MCM, SL Aroused never shows up (and i think it dosn't work ingame as well, I never see any arousal-related animations). I tried "ski_configmanagerinstance 1" but that dosn't change the not-showing-up-in-MCM.
Can someone explain me in a very easy way (like for a noob) how i could find the reason and get it working without loosing about 200hrs of gameplay? Thank you! 

Hi everyone, 

i have a problem with Sexlab Aroused (any version): If i load an very old game (like in Helgen just after creation) or load a clean save i got from somone else, everything is normal and works. But if I switch to the game im actually playing and look in the MCM, SL Aroused never shows up (and i think it dosn't work ingame as well, I never see any arousal-related animations). I tried "ski_configmanagerinstance 1" but that dosn't change the not-showing-up-in-MCM.

Can someone explain me in a very easy way (like for a noob) how i could find the reason and get it working without loosing about 200hrs of gameplay? Thank you! 

It is possible for MCM to take a LONG time to register new stuff.  Give it up to 5 minutes.  If that doesnt work, make a papyrus log and look for errors.