View File

This is a patch for SexLab Aroused Redux that modifies how exposure decrease after an act is determined, depending on the position of the actor in the animation that was played.
SLAR strictly expects Male-on-Female action only, and may or may not bork things in any other case. (And even then, cunnilingus doesn't always work either.)
AAAA will improve accuracy for anyone except "default" couples.

AAAA changes SLAR's behaviour to be more consistent:
- Male characters & creatures will no longer orgasm after a non-sex animation (e.g. kissing). [insert "came too early" joke here]
- Ability to orgasm is no longer linked to sex of actor, instead depends on their position in the animation. This allows for correct treatment of non-default sex and/or gender combinations.
- As a result, DD restraint belts work for all actors now. That's a good thing, probably...?
- Characters in "female" position can now orgasm from cunnilingus, 69 and lesbian animations.

More precisely:
- Actors/Creatures in "male" position can orgasm in animations with one of the following tags: Anal, Vaginal, Masturbation, Blowjob, Boobjob, Handjob, Footjob, 69.
- Actors/Creatures in "female" position can orgasm in animations with one of the following tags: Anal, Vaginal, Masturbation, Cunnilingus, Fisting, Lesbian, 69.
- Additionally, creatures can orgasm in animations tagged "Oral", as many of those lack the proper, more specific tag(s).

Current Version: 1.0.5 for SLA Redux v28b

IMPORTANT: Your version of SLAR needs to be precisely one of the specified. This mod works by directly modifiyng the base script of SLAR. It will absolutely not work with old SLA, and very likely not work with previous or future versions of SLAR. (until I update it, of course!)

This should work for all correctly tagged animations,
but I can only guarantee that it "Works On My Machine", so please tell me about your success or any weirdness you encounter while using it!

• 2 weeks later...

Have you talked to Fishburger about getting some of these fixes incorporated into SexLab Aroused?

Unfortunately he doesn't seem willing to change any functionality of the mod, as to preserve 100% compatibility with how the old aroused worked.

Instead he provides blanket permission to make modifications like this, which works for me.

Maybe you might add some pictures or gifs for people to understand what you are changing. It is "hidden" in your mod description, might catch more attention with a nice set of pictures. Please don't get me wrong: your work is great the way it is. Yet, some candy for the eye might make it more popular. If that is an achievable goal in your opinion.

Maybe you might add some pictures or gifs for people to understand what you are changing. It is "hidden" in your mod description, might catch more attention with a nice set of pictures. Please don't get me wrong: your work is great the way it is. Yet, some candy for the eye might make it more popular. If that is an achievable goal in your opinion.

I've definitely thought about it, unfortunately I've no idea how I should put what this mod does into a picture.

AAAA changes these behaviours to be more consistent:

- Male characters & creatures will no longer orgasm after a non-sex animation (e.g. kissing).

- Ability to orgasm is no longer linked to sex of actor, instead depends on their position in the animation. This allows for correct treatment of non-default sex and/or gender combinations.

- As a result, DD restraint belts work for all actors now.

- Characters in "female" position can now orgasm from cunnilingus, 69 and lesbian animations.

More precisely:

Actors in "male" position can orgasm in animations with one of the following tags: Anal, Vaginal, Masturbation, Blowjob, Boobjob, Handjob, Footjob, 69.

Actors in "female" position can orgasm in animations with one of the following tags: Anal, Vaginal, Masturbation, Cunnilingus, Fisting, Lesbian, 69.

Well, this line is (IMHO) somewhat hard to find, though it is the most important thing for the average user (like me) to find. You could regard your intro pic to something like "no more coitus interruptus" with an ashamed male, prominent male person in the foreground. That would catch the eye, I guess. It's a great addition to the mods here, so .. hey.. shout it out loud :)

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't really done any patches with skyrim, so I have to ask, how do I install this patch?  I'm using Mod Organizer.  Do I just install it as a mod and put it lower in the load order than SLAR, or do I have to rename it to match SLAR and overwrite files, or what?

Its a scripts file, just make sure its lower in the MO order than SLAR so its script changes take priority over SLARs scripts.

This looks real nice cool.gif I like the approach to derive the logic from the animation type.

And that DD belt thing is a good idea, but I imagine that there must be other safeguards already in place which prevent belted actors to have sex?

Is this really needed to check? It seems redundant to me...?

This looks real nice cool.gif I like the approach to derive the logic from the animation type.

And that DD belt thing is a good idea, but I imagine that there must be other safeguards already in place which prevent belted actors to have sex?

Is this really needed to check? It seems redundant to me...?

There was already a check in the original code; I simply extended it to cover all cases, so honestly, I don't know.

• 1 month later...

Hey. Just saying, this doesn't cover giving male animals blowjobs. It doesn't affect their arousal or last orgasm. I tested on wolves, dawnguard husky, ice wolf, etc. Not complaining, it's wonderful to have this, but feedback is important.

Hey. Just saying, this doesn't cover giving male animals blowjobs. It doesn't affect their arousal or last orgasm. I tested on wolves, dawnguard husky, ice wolf, etc. Not complaining, it's wonderful to have this, but feedback is important.

Ooh, yeah, that makes sense. The code explicitly checks for male or female NPCs; creatures didn't actually come to mind at all when I wrote it.

Should be a 10 min or so fix. Then again, so should most bugs. Well, we'll see.

Edit: Ugh. As I was afraid, it seems to be a little more complex. My code is actually generic enough to support male creatures; it will only fail with female ones (which Iirc were added in a very recent version, so that might not even have been a thing back then).

Are you sure the animations in question are properly tagged? They need to have the (precise) tag "Blowjob" to be detected as such. (Tags can be seen on the toggle animations page in the SL MCM.)

-snip-

Ooh, yeah, that makes sense. The code explicitly checks for male or female NPCs; creatures didn't actually come to mind at all when I wrote it.

Should be a 10 min or so fix. Then again, so should most bugs. Well, we'll see.

Edit: Ugh. As I was afraid, it seems to be a little more complex. My code is actually generic enough to support male creatures; it will only fail with female ones (which Iirc were added in a very recent version, so that might not even have been a thing back then).

Are you sure the animations in question are properly tagged? They need to have the (precise) tag "Blowjob" to be detected as such. (Tags can be seen on the toggle animations page in the SL MCM.)

I will check, is there a way to change the tagging? I know of a simple, dirty fix...

Should just tag any male creature that participates in 'oral' as receiving orgasm. Honestly it won't hurt much for an animal to get an orgasm from giving cunnlingus, it's better than NOT getting one from a blowjob.

This is because the only time animal arousal comes into play is things like Aroused Creatures...

And if you end up in a blowjob animation that doesn't satisfy the animal, he's IMMEDIATELY going to rape you again after it ends because he didn't get his orgasm, which is why it bothers me. The same endless molestation would happen with the cunnilingus scene... I just wish an animal would always get an orgasm from a sex act, as Aroused Creatures and things like that (animals rape you when horny) are the only things that utilize animal arousal. xD

EDIT: I checked, the animations do NOT have blowjob, only oral. The dog ones, at least. The skeever ones don't have it either, checked there... Horse Sucking from Panic has blowjob, unlike the others.

Edit 2: Draugr Blowjob doesn't have 'blowjob' for some reason. How do I change sexlab tags myself?

[blubb]

I will check, is there a way to change the tagging? I know of a simple, dirty fix...

Should just tag any male creature that participates in 'oral' as receiving orgasm. Honestly it won't hurt much for an animal to get an orgasm from giving cunnlingus, it's better than NOT getting one from a blowjob.

This is because the only time animal arousal comes into play is things like Aroused Creatures...

And if you end up in a blowjob animation that doesn't satisfy the animal, he's IMMEDIATELY going to rape you again after it ends because he didn't get his orgasm, which is why it bothers me. The same endless molestation would happen with the cunnilingus scene... I just wish an animal would always get an orgasm from a sex act, as Aroused Creatures and things like that (animals rape you when horny) are the only things that utilize animal arousal. xD

EDIT: I checked, the animations do NOT have blowjob, only oral. The dog ones, at least. The skeever ones don't have it either, checked there... Horse Sucking from Panic has blowjob, unlike the others.

Edit 2: Draugr Blowjob doesn't have 'blowjob' for some reason. How do I change sexlab tags myself?

Gosh darn modders, not even getting their tags right :P

As far as I know, there is currently no way to edit animation tags, (except for changing the script that registers them,) although the API would easily allow for doing that from ingame. (Maybe a project for the weekend, if I find the time...)

Either way, 'though it seems that problem is "not my fault", for now I'll do the check for "oral" as a stopgap measure.

[blubb]
-snip-

As far as I know, there is currently no way to edit animation tags, (except for changing the script that registers them,) although the API would easily allow for doing that from ingame. (Maybe a project for the weekend, if I find the time...)

Either way, 'though it seems that problem is "not my fault", for now I'll do the check for "oral" as a stopgap measure.

Thank you very much, Sweetie. c: I appreciate your hard work. <3

Aaaand it's up. Changelog:

- Now supports female creatures. The relevant options in SexLab need to be active for this.
- Creatures will now always orgasm in scenes tagged "Oral". This was done because apparently many creature animations lack the proper, more specific "Blowjob" or "Cunnilingus" tags.

Cleaned up the OP a bit while I was at it, too.

[blubb]
-snip-

Thank you very much, Sweetie. c: I appreciate your hard work. <3

As far as editing animation tags I believe this (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/) has the capability to edit tags. Or at least it claims it does. I haven't used it, only read about it. 

Hope it all works out for you :)