Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

I do believe the shout is somehow effected by the perks for it, and perhaps level. Maybe even something to do with damage output of the character. If you disarm before shouting, vrs. shouting while armed... hard to tell.

I think blush would just need to be uninstalled, and reinstalled for it to start working again when you upgrade to 28. I will need to check it out myself for more info on that tho.

Tell you what, I am going to add blushing when aroused with my current setup, and see what happens. But fist, my husband is home, and I need to go cook.

Thanks Airianna, appreciate the effort.

I do believe the shout is somehow effected by the perks for it, and perhaps level. Maybe even something to do with damage output of the character. If you disarm before shouting, vrs. shouting while armed... hard to tell.

I think blush would just need to be uninstalled, and reinstalled for it to start working again when you upgrade to 28. I will need to check it out myself for more info on that tho.

Tell you what, I am going to add blushing when aroused with my current setup, and see what happens. But fist, my husband is home, and I need to go cook.

First install,,, Fatal Abort on ALL attempts... Can be edited through nioveride.ini... Takes a bit to set it up I can see...

Adjusted things, and it works fine with the arousal 28. I did download v1.3.7z and just dropped it in. (not the C version)

While waiting on the MCM to kick in.. Ran back to the tavern in whiterun.

Used the full shout... Not everyone in the room's arousal maxed out, but most ended up above 60, from 0. I think those closest to you at the time of the shout, are effected the most, or the area you are aiming, then falls off as the distance increases, Sadia was cooking in the back, and only increased to a 45...

The guys are cute when they turn red... hehehe

So, I would have to say, uninstall BWA, and Aroused, upgrade aroused, then add BWA back into your game. And put the settings back into the game as desired. *edit add: be sure to disable all mods used by aroused, or game will crash on load... ie: disable Aroused options on that that don't use it as a dependent, such as Dripping When Aroused, as Arousal is not required for it to remain active...

First install,,, Fatal Abort on ALL attempts... Can be edited through nioveride.ini... Takes a bit to set it up I can see...

Adjusted things, and it works fine with the arousal 28. I did download v1.3.7z and just dropped it in. (not the C version)

While waiting on the MCM to kick in.. Ran back to the tavern in whiterun.

Used the full shout... Not everyone in the room's arousal maxed out, but most ended up above 60, from 0. I think those closest to you at the time of the shout, are effected the most, or the area you are aiming, then falls off as the distance increases, Sadia was cooking in the back, and only increased to a 45...

The guys are cute when they turn red... hehehe

So, I would have to say, uninstall BWA, and Aroused, upgrade aroused, then add BWA back into your game. And put the settings back into the game as desired. *edit add: be sure to disable all mods used by aroused, or game will crash on load... ie: disable Aroused options on that that don't use it as a dependent, such as Dripping When Aroused, as Arousal is not required for it to remain active...

Thank you for your time, ill give it a try then.

I'm having a brain fart.  Is this the mod that made it so npcs had a sex life when the player wasn't around, so they weren't always sitting at 100 arousal, but had a sort of 'normal' level they stayed at?  (without sex animations actually happening)

You may be thinking of SexLab Eager NPCs, that mod has a "virtual sex life" setting available in the MCM, but it's to avoid arousal dropping to 0 in the players absence.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50483-sexlab-eager-npcs/

You may be thinking of SexLab Eager NPCs, that mod has a "virtual sex life" setting available in the MCM, but it's to avoid arousal dropping to 0 in the players absence.

Maybe.  Thanks for the link!  I could've sworn it kept them from sitting at 100, though.  I just noticed that suddenly all the npcs were always at 100, but I don't think I removed anything from my load order, so thought something else may have broken it.  

Maybe.  Thanks for the link!  I could've sworn it kept them from sitting at 100, though.  I just noticed that suddenly all the npcs were always at 100, but I don't think I removed anything from my load order, so thought something else may have broken it.  

Fishburger has a graph somewhere, that displays arousals, and time away from an area, where it peeks out, then drops if you are gone from the area for 2+ weeks, and bottoms out at 0. So if you are naked, and in the same area every day, they don't really have a chance to go down.

If your Arousal settings, include Naked NPCs, and no line of sight, it can keep them all at 100. *in vr. 27 you had to be naked for it to display the calculations* If you don't run through town naked, the Arousal doesn't appear to drop, unless you press your hot key to take a peek at even just your own arousal levels. v28 Now has an MCM option, that displays calculations even when you aren't naked. If you use the Arousal Widget, I recommend setting it to force calculations, This has always cause 27 to spit out the calculations even when not naked, and you can see everyone's true arousal levels. *Not sure what mods you are using, so might as well toss that in there too*

And yes, Eager NPCs does have it where it it freezes the arousal levels while you are gone from an area for the fore mentioned time frame, to simulate a sex life, However, that setting does cause excessive save file bloating, and even warns you to that effect prior to activating it. you could just use the Shout from the mod to bring their arousal back up from 0.

* I've been trying to think of a way that their arousal could be randomized if they are at 0 when returning to town, to simulate some form of sex life.But would need to keep track of the last time seen, and ensure their arousal is on the downward swing before modifying it. I can think of the base structure for it, but would require something like jContainers to keep the papyrus from taking any big hits. I can't script, or I would of already created it. Drawback - or blessing in disguise - With use of jContainers, would cause that "sexlife" to flow over into new games, or even other saves.

As a quick question, are npcs who are aroused supposed to touch themselves or be visibly aroused? Because they'll often be at 50+ arousal but only occasionally will a woman flash her hand down, and than back up again almost immediately like it was aborted as an animation. Male's as well do this weird thing where they make a motion with their hand but their clothes are still on and the schlong isn't visible, but I'm assuming they have to be naked for that to be in effect.

As a quick question, are npcs who are aroused supposed to touch themselves or be visibly aroused? Because they'll often be at 50+ arousal but only occasionally will a woman flash her hand down, and than back up again almost immediately like it was aborted as an animation. Male's as well do this weird thing where they make a motion with their hand but their clothes are still on and the schlong isn't visible, but I'm assuming they have to be naked for that to be in effect.

There are 2 choices, in the General selection of the MCM for Sexlab Aroused. They are Experimental, and can cause some animation glitches, as they are idles. Running the animations for males and females, will cause them to touch themselves when aroused. IF it happens just after they start walking, they will glide and feel on themselves for a while. Or if it starts just before the next animation cycle, it will cut off their touchy feely of self early. I tend to leave these deactivated as it takes away from the game.

However, I would like to suggest a couple other options, such as Dripping when aroused, or blushing when aroused, I actually use both now instead of the animations.

It is an MCM option - arousal animations. I forget which panel of the SLAR MCM, however.

There are 2 choices, in the General selection of the MCM for Sexlab Aroused. They are Experimental, and can cause some animation glitches, as they are idles. Running the animations for males and females, will cause them to touch themselves when aroused. IF it happens just after they start walking, they will glide and feel on themselves for a while. Or if it starts just before the next animation cycle, it will cut off their touchy feely of self early. I tend to leave these deactivated as it takes away from the game.

However, I would like to suggest a couple other options, such as Dripping when aroused, or blushing when aroused, I actually use both now instead of the animations.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the info, I'll download those mods as you suggested

fishburger67 can you help me this is my papyrus log: Key N dont work and npcs dont boner

You have something messed up on your installation.  You have lots and lots of entries like this:

[12/14/2015 - 02:57:27AM] Error: Cannot call IsUseSOS() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [sla_Internal (12083137)].slainternalscr.UpdateSOSPosition() - "slaFrameworkScr.psc" Line 495
    [sla_Internal (12083137)].slainternalscr.GetActorArousal() - "slaFrameworkScr.psc" Line 464
    [sla_Internal (12083137)].slainternalscr.UpdateActorExposure() - "slaFrameworkScr.psc" Line 334
    [sla_Main (12042D62)].slamainscr.OnStageStart() - "slaMainScr.psc" Line 631

Recommend that you completely uninstall aroused and follow the instructions on the home page and completely get rid of sla*.pex and sla*.psc from you Script and Script\Source directories.  Then, run SaveTool.exe and clean up your save.

Then, reinstall aroused after downloading the latest version.  That should fix things for you.  If you are not skilled at deleting files with Windows Explorer, install the loose version to make sure you are getting the latest version installed.

hello

I'm having a issue with your sexlabs arouse redux 27c and the lastest 28. It seem the arouse threshold in the creature framework 1.10 is not working at all so the creature will never look arouse with there penis out, the old version SexLab Aroused v2014-01-24 v20140124 works perfectly when I set the threshold to 20 the animals will show arouse (Penis out) at 20 there yours does not until they jump you. I have tried bother 27c and the lastest 28 and both do the same thing.

I tried everything to make it work include starting a free download game with just the animal mod.

Any help

hello

I'm having a issue with your sexlabs arouse redux 27c and the lastest 28. It seem the arouse threshold in the creature framework 1.10 is not working at all so the creature will never look arouse with there penis out, the old version SexLab Aroused v2014-01-24 v20140124 works perfectly when I set the threshold to 20 the animals will show arouse (Penis out) at 20 there yours does not until they jump you. I have tried bother 27c and the lastest 28 and both do the same thing.

I tried everything to make it work include starting a free download game with just the animal mod.

Any help

We have nothing to do with external mod arousal threshold values.  You should check the NPC with the N key to see what their arousal level is.  You can also set their exposure in the same dialog for testing.

"We have nothing to do with external mod arousal threshold values. You should check the NPC with the N key to see what their arousal level is. You can also set their exposure in the same dialog for testing."

Did that set it to 20 then check animal with N and it's at 40 but no arousel present. I will post on creature frameworks also . The old arousel works fine.

"We have nothing to do with external mod arousal threshold values. You should check the NPC with the N key to see what their arousal level is. You can also set their exposure in the same dialog for testing."

Did that set it to 20 then check animal with N and it's at 40 but no arousel present. I will post on creature frameworks also . The old arousel works fine.

Check the formula on the home page, but arousal == exposure (almost)

No matter what I do version 27c or 28 will not work with arousel threshold on creature frameworks, only version I can get to work is the older one. Did a full day of testing on this issue with the help of friends that is having the same issue arousel threshold on creature frameworks not working with the newer arousel redux 27c or 28.

I left the same question on creature frameworks forum but yet to get a response.

Hopefully this will be solved down the road.

No matter what I do version 27c or 28 will not work with arousel threshold on creature frameworks, only version I can get to work is the older one. Did a full day of testing on this issue with the help of friends that is having the same issue arousel threshold on creature frameworks not working with the newer arousel redux 27c or 28.

I left the same question on creature frameworks forum but yet to get a response.

If you can give me a way to test what you are doing WITHOUT using any creature framework, I would be happy to do that.  I don't care about CF and I don't recommend its use because of the added papyrus load.

If I understand your problem, arousal is not increasing as expected.  Is that accurate?

I was wondering if anyone knows how to setup sexlab aroused that when i am near the grey beard it wont go up like it does now ?? somehow sexlab aroused thinks the grey beard are naked and are causing the pc charcter to get aroused even though the grey beards are fully clothes.

Currently greybeards robes are not being detected like normal clothes does.

I was wondering if anyone knows how to setup sexlab aroused that when i am near the grey beard it wont go up like it does now ?? somehow sexlab aroused thinks the grey beard are naked and are causing the pc charcter to get aroused even though the grey beards are fully clothes.

Currently greybeards robes are not being detected like normal clothes does.

2 possible reasons for this :

1 - That is mostly caused by your "naked armor" settings, you would need to change the grey beard's robes in the CK to something else, maybe even create a new armor for them to wear. 

2 - your character has had so much sex recently *game time* that doesn't matter if they were alone or near another NPC, it will just keep climbing like crazy. (I haven't found a way, in game to stop that from happening, and it never went down even after a week RL time of ignoring it, I just jump into the MCM and adjust my arousal and other setting so it's like a fresh start)

Grey beard's robes robes don't have the proper keywords so the game see them as naked.  Not sure if its just a over site or there's a technical reason for them not be to keyworded.

This is an oversight.  The grey beard robes are not in the list of clothing making them naked.  I'll try and have a look at that sometimes soon.

Grey beard's robes robes don't have the proper keywords so the game see them as naked.  Not sure if its just a over site or there's a technical reason for them not be to keyworded.

This is an oversight.  The grey beard robes are not in the list of clothing making them naked.  I'll try and have a look at that sometimes soon.

Well, that must have gotten weird very fast.

Hi, I'm not sure if this has been suggested before or not. But, just recently I came into a situation where my arousal went to 100, but with no mechanisms to make use of it, it stayed that way as I ran around places. Umm, and when I sent her to sleep, I was expecting her arousal to disappear, as happens in RL. It didn't. It was still just a solid 100.

If this is still being developed, would there be a chance that sleeping/resting would deplete arousal? Like, maybe sleeping would have the better rate, and over six-eight hours, maybe it removes it all. Resting, maybe not all, but most.

Would that be something hard to implement? I'd really like if that was an in-build mechanism. I'm not sure how long I'll have my character in a situation without an outlet of release like this, so I don't think it's a real issue. Just, maybe it could be useful, if you could forcably reduce it by having "time out". What think?

If you can give me a way to test what you are doing WITHOUT using any creature framework, I would be happy to do that. I don't care about CF and I don't recommend its use because of the added papyrus load.

If I understand your problem, arousal is not increasing as expected. Is that accurate?

I have always used cf but will try it without it

Pretty much the penis on the creature will not show until sex happens or when they chase u down. So even though I have cf arouse set to 50 to show creature penis at that lol , even thought the creature Arousal is alrdy over 50