Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

hello, i recently install this mod and i got confused its a trouble or no, and i want to ask,

1. its is correct that pc exposure only update depend on time cell scan,
ex if i set cell scan 60 sec and after 60 sec in real life then pc exposure is updating

2. my pc and other npc dont get exposure when nearby npc-npc having sex, and if my pc-npc having sex other nearby npc got exposure,
but my pc and npc got exposure when see naked pc and npc

3. when ceck female aroused idle my pc not use aroused idle when reach 50+ aroused point, i already run FNIS and SLA is read

Thanks,

hello, i recently install this mod and i got confused its a trouble or no, and i want to ask,

1. its is correct that pc exposure only update depend on time cell scan,

ex if i set cell scan 60 sec and after 60 sec in real life then pc exposure is updating

2. my pc and other npc dont get exposure when nearby npc-npc having sex, and if my pc-npc having sex other nearby npc got exposure,

but my pc and npc got exposure when see naked pc and npc

3. when ceck female aroused idle my pc not use aroused idle when reach 50+ aroused point, i already run FNIS and SLA is read

Thanks,

Yes, naked exposure gets updated at scan time.  Best to leave it at the default as that is normally enough.

Every NPC with line of sight of the number 1 NPC in a sex act gets arousal updated each time the animation changes.  Line of sight is not completely reliable for NPCs to other NPCs.

Idle animation is handled by the game engine itself.  It works, but is not frequent.  Whether it gets played or not depends on whether the game engine has other animations in it's chain to play.

Yes, naked exposure gets updated at scan time.  Best to leave it at the default as that is normally enough.

Every NPC with line of sight of the number 1 NPC in a sex act gets arousal updated each time the animation changes.  Line of sight is not completely reliable for NPCs to other NPCs.

Idle animation is handled by the game engine itself.  It works, but is not frequent.  Whether it gets played or not depends on whether the game engine has other animations in it's chain to play.

sorry for bother you again, but i still don't understand about my pc and other npc not get exposure if watching another npc-npc having sex,

ex my pc claire and follower gregor its near lydia and wahiterun guard having sex, claire and gregor did't get exposure when near it,

but if my pc claire and gregor having sex, lydia and whiterun guard got exposure, is that normal,

about the animation, yes i recently see maid at inn touch her v and then back cleaning inn again, thanks

sorry for bother you again, but i still don't understand about my pc and other npc not get exposure if watching another npc-npc having sex,

ex my pc claire and follower gregor its near lydia and wahiterun guard having sex, claire and gregor did't get exposure when near it,

but if my pc claire and gregor having sex, lydia and whiterun guard got exposure, is that normal,

about the animation, yes i recently see maid at inn touch her v and then back cleaning inn again, thanks

Exposure works fine.  If you are having issues, it could be from other mods messing with it.

Just a new year reminder ... :)

1. There is still the problem that the Greybeards are considered by Aroused as naked, due to the bad programming of bethesda's idiots. They make my arousal exposition to raise like a rocket every time I go in High Hrotgar.

Ahhhh... so that's why my characters end up completely horny each time they went to Hrotgar ! I thought was some kind of bug related to the monastery so I tried to quicken my passages as much as possible, even wondered if that was a feature, but that explanation makes sense ! :D

I can confirm it's still the case in december 2016's version. It's not that bothersome though, Hrotgar being the only place where it happens. :)

I just noticed that I am still on SL aroused v21. Is it still saf to update to v27+?

Best make a clean save and maybe keep the old version as a fall-back.

If that isn't enough you might want to use savegame-cleaner on your clean save.

If THAT doesn't help... well: new game....

I just noticed that I am still on SL aroused v21. Is it still saf to update to v27+?

Best make a clean save and maybe keep the old version as a fall-back.

If that isn't enough you might want to use savegame-cleaner on your clean save.

If THAT doesn't help... well: new game....

Thank you

Hi guys

I need some help with the Sexlab Aroused Redux mod. Mine broke, in a weird way and I've been trying to figure out how to fix it, but so far only made some minimal progress. So this is what happened and what I have tried so far:

The aroused mod basically hanged, stopped functioning when I dismissed 2 followers under its effects. At 1st I thought it was just aroused creatures, but its not, its SL Aroused Redux. When it 1st stopped working I went into MCM to double check everything and noticed on Creatures and Aroused Redux, 2 NPCs (followers) that I have dismissed were in the "Click to Clean here" sections. But when I clicked to clean them it wouldnt work, at all, nothing happened.

Tried many times, many different MCM option configurations etc. Eventually I ended up re-installing all SL Framework and its components. This got me some progress, but it the aroused functions still do not work.

After about 3-4 re-installs, the NPCs "to be cleaned" finally are out of there, but the mod still does not work.

This is what is happening now:

The actual arousal state works, when I target an NPC that should be aroused and check their arousal state it is correct, but nothing that is supposed to work upon certain arousal states does so. No aroused animations, no defeat, no rapes, no chases, no extra comments, nothing, zip, zero, nada, zilch. its as if the Aroused state did not connect to the rest of the game in its entirety as its supposed to.

I also tried save cleaning, starting a brand new game, etc. all the same. So how do I fix this ? I really don't want to re-install a game over it, especially if I'm going to be using mostly same mods and may just re-create the problems, so would rather find a solution to this issue.

Below is my load order:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Weightless Items - Armor (All Armor, Jewelry, Shields).esp
ShinShi_Armor_Replacer.esp
Weightless Items - Weapons (All Weapons).esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
Weightless Items - Mongoose Mix.esp
BetterQuestObjectives.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
XPMSE.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
Elewin Pumps 2.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
SPB Ribbon 15.esp
TrueBrows.esp
TrueEyes.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
ETaC - Complete.esp
CLARALUX.esp
Lakeview_Extended.esp
Shadow Remover.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.esp
animal_mansion.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
SexLab Beastess.esp
Lakeview_Extended_Basement.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
K2WorkingGirls.esp
LABikiniHeavy.esp
LABikiniLight.esp
Recorder Follower Base.esp
SexLabAnimalSex.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
Beastess Forsworn.esp
Immersive Arousal.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
ShinShi_Armor.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
SOS - Revealing Armors.esp
Remodeled Armor.esp
Resized Creatures for Beastesses.esp
TTRMarieRose.esp
SassyTeen.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLabAnimalSexDawn.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
GagSFX.esp
GagSFXDawnguard.esp
GagSFXDragonborn.esp
GagSFXHearthfires.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SAP.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp
SexLabMiscellaneousFeatures.esp
SexLabSquirtR.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SSLToys.esp
Armored Circlets.esp
ShellBondage - Bombshell.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
BDVanillaCritters.esp
Better Vampires.esp
BijinAIO-2016_3.1.1.esp
CraftingSupplies_AIO_ALL.esp
FNISspells.esp
DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
FloraRespawnFix.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
Lakeview_Extended_Interior.esp
NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp
RockRemoverALL.esp
Serana.esp
SexLabRape.esp
towConversation.esp
Valerica.esp
VL No AoE Drain.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
ZazResources.esp
BrighterTorchesBiggerMagelight.esp
Longer Days - 4 Hours - Dawnguard.esp
Longer Days.esp
pchsImmersivePlugs.esp
Insignificant Object Remover.esp
Asherz_DagnyUNPBHDT.esp
Hunters Not Bandits.esp
Luna.esp
FA Guard Helmet.esp
Immersive Wenches -Apachii hairs- Patch.esp
Follower Lily.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp

Appreciate any help

Fishburger - Must compliment arousal animations again. Ivy, Eva and I always laugh when seeing NPCs touching their cocks or pussies during the conversation. We "died" laughing when the courier brought to me a note from the Jarl that friendly NPC of mine got killed. While he was telling me a bed news he was shaking his "tools"..... Hilarious. :lol::D

My character plays the "aroused" animation every two minutes and it cannot be interrupted. I've checked settings in SLAR but they don't seem to affect my character, only NPCs.

I suspect another mod like DD or Cursed Loot is hooking into SLAR and triggering this animation. How can I tell which mod is doing this?

My character plays the "aroused" animation every two minutes and it cannot be interrupted. I've checked settings in SLAR but they don't seem to affect my character, only NPCs.

I suspect another mod like DD or Cursed Loot is hooking into SLAR and triggering this animation. How can I tell which mod is doing this?

The aroused animation is run by the game and is strictly based on arousal.  The aroused animation is very short (< .5 sec), so make sure the animation you are seeing is aroused and not from another mod.

The aroused animation is run by the game and is strictly based on arousal.  The aroused animation is very short (< .5 sec), so make sure the animation you are seeing is aroused and not from another mod.

Thanks. I eventually tracked it down to another mod https://www.loverslab.com/topic/63947-pee-and-fart/

It seems PAF uses the same animation as SLAR, though they are separate.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Did you ever thought of adding something like the "increasing balls feature" from Soulgem Oven into your mod, since  the erect feature is already there.

In my case I do not like to install Soulgem Oven for that feature only.

With kind regards

No plans to modify this for Skyrim.

Hello,

Did you ever thought of adding something like the "increasing balls feature" from Soulgem Oven into your mod, since  the erect feature is already there.

In my case I do not like to install Soulgem Oven for that feature only.

With kind regards

Are we talking ball size as in testes? Cause the only reason that feasibly occur is if someone's hormones were a little messed up and ether hadn't had sex or masturbated in a while, or had too much sex/masturbation, or instead had cancer. Seriously though, I don't need mine or anybody else's junk any larger than it already is, unless we are talking about some lovely lady lumps, for which we have bodyslide.

Otherwise, sure I could always use some larger boulders to push off a cliff to kill a few giants.

Stupid Question but how do i target an NPC so i can change the stats in Puppet master? I am directly facing the NPC and hitting the N key but it only displays the PC arousal level and the NPC does not show up in puppet master 

Stupid Question but how do i target an NPC so i can change the stats in Puppet master? I am directly facing the NPC and hitting the N key but it only displays the PC arousal level and the NPC does not show up in puppet master 

Once in a while my PC will have a phase of staying at 100 even after a few encounters with her little friends. Could this be a load order issue? I am using this along with Untamed, Random Sex and MatchMaker.

Should not be a load order issue.  Arousal should drop after sex, but only if the sex is consensual, the sex is gender appropriate, and only if you don't space bar through it and only if some other mod is not fucking with Aroused.

Just put the cross hairs on the NPC and press N.

Thank you for the response, i reinstalled and left out a few of the other sexlab mods (namely reward your followers and Sexlab solutions) and everything is working perfectly now. Thank you very much for this most excellent mod. I am brand new to Sexlab and so i am still learning what works with what.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a extension mod to Sexlab Aroused around somewhere that lets you modify arousal levels up (or down) based on events? e.g. Dragon kills, finding a word wall, being made a Thane etc. (As opposed to based on potions, spells, amulets ala SL Interactive Arousal.)  I believe SLEN has some components of this built in and Amourus Adventures, iirc used to have dragon kills increasing arousal waay back when it first came out.

Essentially, I am trying to build a whole set of encounter rules (using Scent of Sex) based purely around arousal levels but I need more ways to manipulate arousal levels than just nakedness.  If anyone has any tips (or wants to make a mod, heh) I'd greatly appreciate it.

Cheers

Is there a extension mod to Sexlab Aroused around somewhere that lets you modify arousal levels up (or down) based on events? e.g. Dragon kills, finding a word wall, being made a Thane etc. (As opposed to based on potions, spells, amulets ala SL Interactive Arousal.)  I believe SLEN has some components of this built in and Amourus Adventures, iirc used to have dragon kills increasing arousal waay back when it first came out.

Essentially, I am trying to build a whole set of encounter rules (using Scent of Sex) based purely around arousal levels but I need more ways to manipulate arousal levels than just nakedness.  If anyone has any tips (or wants to make a mod, heh) I'd greatly appreciate it.

Cheers

There are two mods that raise arousal in combat, Combat Arousal raises arousal everytime you kill something and maybe hit something, not sure on the second as I'm usually to busy fighting to look at my arousal.  :)

There is also Simple Masochism, I haven't used this but the OP says it raises arousal when you are hit.

Or are you just looking for non-combat ways of raising arousal?

Cheers

SLEN is the only one I knew about. Specifically designed for use with SLAR, I don't recommend using the orgy aspect of it, because sometimes, clearing the dungeon is just killing the boss, and if there are still peons around, it will interfere with the action. *can set it to after combat ends, 3 minutes, just to be sure it's clear* Also SLEN has a shout option that can be enabled for raising arousal of all in range.

The other 2 are fairly new to me. I may have to check them out later.

So I'm playing a sex crazed vampire, and I love the arousal active affects for slowing skills if not having sex. However this really doesn't work well out of the box. I can go the entire time without having sex and not get aroused over time to want it again. I don't ever see enough naked bodies for it to work that way.

Is there a way to change it so I'll get aroused after not having sex for X number of days?

Thanks for the tips folks, I'll test some of them out...first up probably combat arousal.

So I'm playing a sex crazed vampire, and I love the arousal active affects for slowing skills if not having sex. However this really doesn't work well out of the box. I can go the entire time without having sex and not get aroused over time to want it again. I don't ever see enough naked bodies for it to work that way.

Is there a way to change it so I'll get aroused after not having sex for X number of days?

While I too would agree that we could do with more arousal triggers than just nakedness and/or seeing sex acts (hence my post of the previous page), I think a workaround for yours would be to set your follower's armor to naked in the armor tab and min/maxing the decay/exposure config.