Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

Question? The download page says the file was last updated May this year, but the actual file name hasn't changed since December last year? Is it updated or am I just not getting it?

The download page gives update notice from each time when the page itself is edited. It does that even if the file itself was not changed at all.

Sorry if this has been asked before but...need some help to clarify a question: if I add the keyword EroticArmor to any sexy clothing, I delete the keyword ClothingBody from that sexy clothing and I untick exhibicionist from the npc that are wearing such sexy clothes, the nearby npcs will consider the npc wearing sexy clothes as naked and their arousal level will rise up?

Thanks a lot :)

Sorry if this has been asked before but...need some help to clarify a question: if I add the keyword EroticArmor to any sexy clothing, I delete the keyword ClothingBody from that sexy clothing and I untick exhibicionist from the npc that are wearing such sexy clothes, the nearby npcs will consider the npc wearing sexy clothes as naked and their arousal level will rise up?

You don't need to remove ClothingBody or unitck exhibitionist.  Just adding EroticArmor is enough to make them look naked.

You don't need to remove ClothingBody or unitck exhibitionist.  Just adding EroticArmor is enough to make them look naked.

Thanks! :)

For some reason i have to uncheck / check the option call "aroused spell effect" (basically this is the option to gives you 5% xp buff when arousal is 0 and behond and the negative effect of 10+ % xp decrease) to appear in my spell attribute. Is someone else ever had this issue ?

• 2 weeks later...

Great mod again, but I was wondering. Is there a way to turn off the "My desires are satisfied" ---- "i need to have sex" notificaitons? or toggle off aside from temporarily disabling the mod?

these notifications kinda hard for me to play this game when a family member stops by.

Great mod again, but I was wondering. Is there a way to turn off the "My desires are satisfied" ---- "i need to have sex" notificaitons? or toggle off aside from temporarily disabling the mod?

these notifications kinda hard for me to play this game when a family member stops by.

No way to do this without modifying the code yourself,

After enabling SOS integration in SLA and reloading the save, I'm getting a CTD.

Not sure if this is a problem with SLA, SOS, floppySOS or one of the other mods I'm using.

EDIT: post moved, please reply here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/63632-sos-integration-in-sla-triggers-ctd/?do=findComment&comment=1597465

There is nothing in your log that is helpful.  Need more information about the CTD.   If it is happening at game load time, try running Tes5Edit to see what requirements you are missing.

Beyond that, it will likely be an overloaded system CTD.

Is there a list of all the mods that hook into SLA?

I'm looking for something that takes effect when arousal is really high. Automatic masturbation, other characters noticing / taking action, etc.

Not that I know of

One amusing mod that's triggered purely by arousal is Pet Collar, slap one on a follower or npc and when your arousal exceeds a pr-defined level you get a pop up message asking if you want to fuck the pet, or you could wear it yourself and satisfy the sexual needs of the inhabitants of Skyrim.

You set the collar to allow triggering by npc's arousal levels and if you have Aroused Creatures installed the collar works on friendly creatures, dogs, horses, goats, cattle, even chickens.

Both those mods do require other mods to be installed though, so bear that in mind.

That's really close to what I'm looking for! Ideally I'd want it to be triggered by the pet's arousal, rather than that of the NPCs.

I'm looking for something that takes effect when arousal is really high. Automatic masturbation, other characters noticing / taking action, etc.

Not that I know of

One amusing mod that's triggered purely by arousal is Pet Collar, slap one on a follower or npc and when your arousal exceeds a pr-defined level you get a pop up message asking if you want to fuck the pet, or you could wear it yourself and satisfy the sexual needs of the inhabitants of Skyrim.

You set the collar to allow triggering by npc's arousal levels and if you have Aroused Creatures installed the collar works on friendly creatures, dogs, horses, goats, cattle, even chickens.

Both those mods do require other mods to be installed though, so bear that in mind.

Interesting, the most current version of Beeing female is doing that too... A roll back to 2.6 and the MCM works fine. Am wondering if something hasn't been changed, or has been changed in one of the current mods that change how the MCM is handled?

Fishburger, sorry, sill nothing related to float values, but now i'm not about it. Holding key perform skyrim's gender related masturbation, ignoring SL setting. But i'm interested in next - It will be nice that SLAR will send ModEvent (something like "slaArousalChanged") with actor and arousal passed when stats are changed.

Kind Regards

Hello! First of all a big thank you for this mod!

Is there any way though to reduce the screen effects a little? (Like the blur at around 30 arousal or the double vision at higher?)

Some other mod is causing that.

Fishburger, sorry, sill nothing related to float values, but now i'm not about it. Holding key perform skyrim's gender related masturbation, ignoring SL setting. But i'm interested in next - It will be nice that SLAR will send ModEvent (something like "slaArousalChanged") with actor and arousal passed when stats are changed.

Kind Regards

I am not modding at the moment in Skyrim.  If you can give me an exact explanation of what you want, I'll have a look if I have time.

Sexlab Hormones from Skyrimll is linked to SLA : when your arousal is high (configurable with MCM) your character has no other dialog option than beg for sex.

Oh, I'm sorry, you're totally right, it was dripping when aroused. Thank you!

Hello! First of all a big thank you for this mod!

Is there any way though to reduce the screen effects a little? (Like the blur at around 30 arousal or the double vision at higher?)

Some other mod is causing that.

Kind Regards

I am not modding at the moment in Skyrim.  If you can give me an exact explanation of what you want, I'll have a look if I have time.

Hi, Fishburger.

1. We discussed about float values before, but as reminder: when you pass arousal increment via modevent:

;Called by external programs using a modevent like
;int eid = ModEvent.Create("eventname")
;ModEvent.PushForm(eid, actor)
;ModEvent.PushFloat(eid, 3.5)
;ModEvent.Send(eid)

Event ModifyExposure(Form act, float val)
    Actor akRef = act as Actor
    if(akRef != none)
        slaUtil._updateActorExposure(akRef, val, " External Modify Exposure Event")
    endif
EndEvent

Passed value aftervards turncated to int.

2. Holding assigned key performs PC masturbation:

Function StartPCMasturbation()
    sslBaseAnimation[] animations
    Actor[] sexActors = new Actor[1]
    sexActors[0] = PlayerRef

If (PlayerRef.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 0)
        animations = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(1, "Masturbation", "M")
    Else
        animations = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(1, "Masturbation", "F")
    EndIf

int id = SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, animations)
    If id < 0
        Debug.Notification("SexLab animation failed to start [" + id + "]")
        Debug.Trace(self + ": SexLab animation failed to start [" + id + "]")
    EndIf
EndFunction

Will be better to get gender via SexLab's functionality.

3. In GetActorArousal() similar to UpdateSOSPosition(akRef, newRank) calling to add function with:

int handle = ModEvent.Create("slaArousalUpdated")
if(handle)
    ModEvent.PushForm(handle, akRef)
    ModEvent.PushInt(handle, akArousal)
    ModEvent.Send(handle)
endif

With possibility to disable in MCM if feature is not needed.

Kind Regards.

Hi,

Thank you for the awesome aroused redux and sry for my bad english. ;)

Currently everything works fine, no trouble with performance, CTD etc.

I have just one problem with the time rate. All MCM settings default.

When NPC reach high number of days; Time Arousal drops to 0 and only the Exposure left. Exposure stays a "passive" value.

So the arousal stays low and will not trigger events for other mods/actions. For lower day values it works fine.

I know, both values are dropping over time, Bur:

There is my problem, it actually makes the opposite I want -> Over the time all random actions in the world will stop. When I start a new game there is for a few hours activity everywhere. Up to 20-30 ingame Days everything works perfect.

I just tried to change the settings to other values, timerate 0-10 etc. But then i get some extreme numbers like arousal 1200 or nothing. Of course normal NPC with lower day value get also absurd values.

Regarding the math: Arousal = TimeRate * (DaysSinceLastOrgasm) + Sum(SingleExposure * ExposureRate)

Here the Question: Is there a way to set the TimeRate to a constant or minimum value, for example 2?

-> After 50 ingame days; Arousal = 100.

Sadly I'm not a modder, I'm the quiet user. I have no clue how to find and make changes.

Well, I tried to find the entry with TES5Edit, only options I found are in Quest -> sla_config, looks like in the mcm menu.

The rest looks pretty empty to me, no formula around.

Creation Kit crashes instantly, german version of the game :/

Maybe it's possible to add a line with TESV5Edit, or a modified file? No Idea, need your help  :blush:

Best regards

I received this question via a PM.  I don't answer questions via private message because the answer could be useful to a great many people.

There are no values you can change with Creation Kit or Tes5Edit.  If you want to change the math used,   Open slaFrameworkScr.psc and look for UpdateActorExposure() around line 301 and GetActorExposure() around line 247.

I am not at liberty to change this because so many mods depend on it working as it does.