Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

Hey this might be a very old issue but for some reason i don't gain experience from books. However i have read somewhere that if you have mods that affect the skill progression (like having a very horny npc) the skill points are still added but are so minute it doesn't seem to do anything. Is this right?

You have some other mod interfering, I get skill updates from books all the time and it's been years since I ran without the Aroused mod installed.

Hey this might be a very old issue but for some reason i don't gain experience from books. However i have read somewhere that if you have mods that affect the skill progression (like having a very horny npc) the skill points are still added but are so minute it doesn't seem to do anything. Is this right?

You have some other mod interfering, I get skill updates from books all the time and it's been years since I ran without the Aroused mod installed.

Remember also that in the base game, you can get training and not go up a level.  If you have 0 progress towards the next level, getting training will take you close to the next level, but sometimes not enough to get the next level.

I appear to have run into a minor issue with setting 'Decay rate' to 0.1 or 0 causing the 'Time rate' in puppet master to be reset to a flat 10.

Trying to change the time rate in the puppet master tab does not stick and is reset to 10 near instantly upon changing tabs or closing the MCM.

My objective here was to set a static 'Time rate' to 20, 'exposure' frozen at 0, 'decay rate' set to 0, and 'Time rate change' at 0 in the object to only use time since last orgasm as the only factor in determining current arousal (with a minor conflict with DD changing the exposure rate while belted)

I appear to have run into a minor issue with setting 'Decay rate' to 0.1 or 0 causing the 'Time rate' in puppet master to be reset to a flat 10.

Trying to change the time rate in the puppet master tab does not stick and is reset to 10 near instantly upon changing tabs or closing the MCM.

My objective here was to set a static 'Time rate' to 20, 'exposure' frozen at 0, 'decay rate' set to 0, and 'Time rate change' at 0 in the object to only use time since last orgasm as the only factor in determining current arousal (with a minor conflict with DD changing the exposure rate while belted)

0.1 decay rate has been not working for me for some time I think. Pretty sure it's an off-by-one error of some kind. 

That said, smaller decay rates actually do the opposite of what you want. Setting the decay rate to 10 will cause the rate to decay quite slowly, which could at least approximate what you want. You would have to manually reset it every three or four in game days, probably.

I'm not sure how I fucked up, but I obviously did.  SAR keeps repeating "SexLab Aroused is ready" after I reinstall it.  Any ideas as to why it's continuously displaying that message and how to prevent it from looping?

Short of having to reinstall skyrim and all mods, am I right in assuming I'm fucked since there hasn't been any suggestions?

Have you even tried to reinstall just this mod? You ask for help but don't say a thing about what you tried to do yourself to fix it, how you installed it in the first place (manual, NMM, MO) or anything else to give someone a clue as to where to even start. That is why you got no response.

I have a problem with the animeation part of this mod. When my character reach the threshold of when she is suppost to use the animation of being aroused, my character does not use it ... but the werid thing is the NPC use the animation when they reach the threshold. i reload and used the FINS and no go. So I was wondering is there something i missed or something  I changed in Sexlab Framwork in the MCM.

The animation is only for NPCs, not the PC.  The animation chain specifically excludes the PC.

Hi, amazing mod, worked wonders with my last playthrough of skyrim. with my new playthrough though all I seem to get are male guards whistling at my male character asking for sex. and the residents in my home only respond if i set cell scan to like 1 second. any idea why this would effect guard so heavily and not my follower residents in breezehome? how can i change that?

We do nothing with whistling and the like.  Other mods provide that functionality.

I'm not sure how I fucked up, but I obviously did.  SAR keeps repeating "SexLab Aroused is ready" after I reinstall it.  Any ideas as to why it's continuously displaying that message and how to prevent it from looping?

Short of having to reinstall skyrim and all mods, am I right in assuming I'm fucked since there hasn't been any suggestions?

You also need to provide information on how you installed this.  Suggest you make a clean uninstall and check for loose files listed at the bottom of the home page still existing from a previous install.

Once you are convinced that you have a clean uninstall, re-install Aroused Redux.

Alternately, you can just uninstall and then install the loose version which will overwrite any existing scripts.

"Have you even tried to reinstall just this mod?" "SAR keeps repeating "SexLab Aroused is ready" after I reinstall it"  Uhh...wut? 

Anyway, NMM installation... game started crashing harder than Princess Di after installing devious devices.  I couldn't even get a new game going without CTD so I uninstalled all the LL mods and started over.  Since, I've tried cleaning/resetting SexLab (no option to do so in Aroused) and uninstalling and reinstalling that along with any other LL mod I've installed and nothing keeps it from repeatedly displaying that message. 

@fishburger, I did uninstall it and then check for the files you said to look out for in your OP, deleted the one or two I found and reinstalled, still the same old message.  I haven't tried installing the loose version.  I'll give that a shot and report back with results.  Hopefully that fixes it. 

Edit: So, installing the loose version didn't change that pesky perpetual notice =/

Have you even tried to reinstall just this mod? You ask for help but don't say a thing about what you tried to do yourself to fix it, how you installed it in the first place (manual, NMM, MO) or anything else to give someone a clue as to where to even start. That is why you got no response.

I have a problem with the animeation part of this mod. When my character reach the threshold of when she is suppost to use the animation of being aroused, my character does not use it ... but the werid thing is the NPC use the animation when they reach the threshold. i reload and used the FINS and no go. So I was wondering is there something i missed or something  I changed in Sexlab Framwork in the MCM.

The animation is only for NPCs, not the PC.  The animation chain specifically excludes the PC.

Hi, amazing mod, worked wonders with my last playthrough of skyrim. with my new playthrough though all I seem to get are male guards whistling at my male character asking for sex. and the residents in my home only respond if i set cell scan to like 1 second. any idea why this would effect guard so heavily and not my follower residents in breezehome? how can i change that?

We do nothing with whistling and the like.  Other mods provide that functionality.

You also need to provide information on how you installed this.  Suggest you make a clean uninstall and check for loose files listed at the bottom of the home page still existing from a previous install.

Once you are convinced that you have a clean uninstall, re-install Aroused Redux.

Alternately, you can just uninstall and then install the loose version which will overwrite any existing scripts.

"Have you even tried to reinstall just this mod?" "SAR keeps repeating "SexLab Aroused is ready" after I reinstall it"  Uhh...wut? 

Anyway, NMM installation... game started crashing harder than Princess Di after installing devious devices.  I couldn't even get a new game going without CTD so I uninstalled all the LL mods and started over.  Since, I've tried cleaning/resetting SexLab (no option to do so in Aroused) and uninstalling and reinstalling that along with any other LL mod I've installed and nothing keeps it from repeatedly displaying that message. 

@fishburger, I did uninstall it and then check for the files you said to look out for in your OP, deleted the one or two I found and reinstalled, still the same old message.  I haven't tried installing the loose version.  I'll give that a shot and report back with results.  Hopefully that fixes it. 

Edit: So, installing the loose version didn't change that pesky perpetual notice =/

it's advisable to backup your existing skyrim folder, then delete everything and do a clean install for skyrim and use MO to keep skyrim's data directory clean, this way it makes it easier to isolate mods and diagnose the ones causing problems, it'll save u time and frustration in the long run.

my 2 cents

I should probably mention, things seem to be working fine now, seemed like it just needed a bit of time for things to start up, or arousal to build or i dunno. also i think i had arousal needs to be in line of sight checked as well. probably why it seemed slow at first. anyway all it well thanks again.

fishburger67 can you help me this is my papyrus log: Key N dont work and npcs dont boner

You have something seriously fucked up.  You have this:

[12/14/2015 - 02:47:54AM] Error: Cannot call TimeRateHalfLife() on a None object, aborting function call

This is an Aroused error that ONLY happens when you have the mod installed wrong.  If you feel confident, follow the instructions on the home page and COMPLETELY remove Aroused and then re-install.   If you want to play it safe, unistall it, and then install the LOOSE version.  That will overwrite any errant files.

I also recommend that you track down and fix the other errors in your log after doing the above.

This message comes from SkyUI telling me that it is initializing me.  The only possible way for this to be happening to you repeatedly is some other mod in the SkyUI chain behaving badly.  Recommend that you start disabling some of them (not Zaz or Sexlab which I know work correctly) and see when the problem goes away.

Alternately, disable everything and add your mods back in until the problem happens again.

This message is displayed when SkyUI tells me that they are loading a version above what is in the save file.  So, to test, you need to add/remove mods, save, exit and reload.  If you are getting the message, keep trying until it goes away.

Heya everyone, how we doing. I was wondering if anyone else has had a strange occurrence where the player is automatically satisfied even without having sex. This just started happening in my game about a week ago, from the time of this writing. Sometimes after walking through some town, or even just speaking to an NPC, I get the notification of "My desires are satisfied" in the left hand corner of the screen. The only settings I've enabled are Is Exhibitionist, and I've set two pieces of armor to be considered as naked. Since I've installed Sexlab Aroused Redux, I haven't installed any other Sexlab based mods apart from Reward Your Followers of which this mod is a requirement. Thanks in advance for any help.

Fishburger, thanks much for this mod. Gave it a 5 star rating too.

Newb question, but I notice my game crashes when I advance sex more than a few times. Be it at the beginning or near the end. What do you think might be causing this?

It's highly doubtful that your crashes have anything to do with this mod but you need help so try these:

Fixes for several crashes:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/

If you still have crashes:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46913-how-to-debug-ctd/?do=findComment&comment=1174832

Hopefully the fixes referenced in the first link will solve your problem.

Newb question, but I notice my game crashes when I advance sex more than a few times. Be it at the beginning or near the end. What do you think might be causing this?

Papyrus overload.  Make a papyrus log and have a look.

Heya everyone, how we doing. I was wondering if anyone else has had a strange occurrence where the player is automatically satisfied even without having sex. This just started happening in my game about a week ago, from the time of this writing. Sometimes after walking through some town, or even just speaking to an NPC, I get the notification of "My desires are satisfied" in the left hand corner of the screen. The only settings I've enabled are Is Exhibitionist, and I've set two pieces of armor to be considered as naked. Since I've installed Sexlab Aroused Redux, I haven't installed any other Sexlab based mods apart from Reward Your Followers of which this mod is a requirement. Thanks in advance for any help.

That'll be some other mod causing this.  I have no idea which one, but some of the better mods out there interact directly with Aroused code.

You could give a try to Arousal widget for graphic view of arousal levels.

There are five zones : purple 1-20. green 21-49 , yellow 50-70 (arousal trigger is at 50, including SLAR integrated male / female arousal animations) 71-90 orange, 91-100 red zone.

SL Mind script gives (interaction pc - npc) : My desires are satisfied or I need to have sex.

That`s ok and means that SLF and its mods are working.

Cheers!

Makes the game freeze when there's 20+ actor in range.

Last lines:

[06/09/2016 - 10:22:53PM] slaScanner start time is ....606.729980
[06/09/2016 - 10:22:54PM] Found 21 arousedActors
[06/09/2016 - 10:22:54PM] Found 0 nakedActors
[06/09/2016 - 10:22:57PM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....610.940979, player is naked False, Actor Count 21
[06/09/2016 - 10:23:14PM] slaScanner end time is ....628.578003
[06/09/2016 - 10:23:14PM] Next update in 120.000000

Last lines:

[06/09/2016 - 10:22:57PM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....610.940979, player is naked False, Actor Count 21

Not everything happening in the game logs itself. Just because that run took a long time to process doesn't mean that it was Redux causing the pause.

Fortunately for you it didn't include a bunch of Stack Dump entries because that would be seriously bad news. I have more than 20 NPCs in range frequently and don't see long pauses but my machine is a gamers laptop (now three years old!) with a SSD, I7 processor and Nvida GTX 675 video so it can handle more NPCs.

Last lines:

You have papyrus overload.   The last line in your log shows that Aroused redux has finished.  Something else is causing your problems.

Papyrus overload.  Make a papyrus log and have a look.

That'll be some other mod causing this.  I have no idea which one, but some of the better mods out there interact directly with Aroused code.

You could give a try to Arousal widget for graphic view of arousal levels.

There are five zones : purple 1-20. green 21-49 , yellow 50-70 (arousal trigger is at 50, including SLAR integrated male / female arousal animations) 71-90 orange, 91-100 red zone.

SL Mind script gives (interaction pc - npc) : My desires are satisfied or I need to have sex.

That`s ok and means that SLF and its mods are working.

Cheers!

Ya know what guys, and I'm deeply sorry for this, but well I screwed up. When I first installed this mod and another one, my character was basically aroused 24/7. This is because I had her armor set to be considered naked. So basically, she had to have sex about every 5 minutes. This got rather annoying after awhile. So I unticked all the boxes for her armor so as Aroused wouldn't consider the items as naked. Anyway, long story short, I reconfigured Aroused back to the way I had it and all is right with my character's insatiable world hahaha!

Hey, I get Debug messages like "SLA Actor Stage Cleaning Complete" ect. How do I disable them? I found no way so far o.0

There's an MCM option to clean up dead npcs, and it sounds like you somehow turned it on. I'd look in game to give you the exact setting name, but my machine died a week ago and I no longer have a functioning Skyrim.

Hey, I get Debug messages like "SLA Actor Stage Cleaning Complete" ect. How do I disable them? I found no way so far o.0

There's an MCM option to clean up dead npcs, and it sounds like you somehow turned it on. I'd look in game to give you the exact setting name, but my machine died a week ago and I no longer have a functioning Skyrim.

Oh yeah that was it, I did enable that. But I thought I would not produce Debug Messages more then once every 10 Days :o

thx

Oh yeah that was it, I did enable that. But I thought I would not produce Debug Messages more then once every 10 Days :o

thx

Same problem here... It has run three times already on a game that is just over a game day old, the first time was before I got to the spiders in Helgen keep, so possibly running every 10 hours, not days as stated....

I'm all for mods that clean up and try to reduce bloat etc..., but the messages are a little immersion breaking, especially with the frequency they're occurring.  Maybe an option to disable these messages if possible.