Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016

Is there any mods/options out there for a feature that is equivalent to the old “Bondage Lover” setting in Cursed Loot?  I like the idea that bondage increases the character’s arousal but Cursed Loot is a huge mod and I don’t want to install it for just that feature.

On 4/8/2022 at 9:00 PM, setokiaba said:

Is there any mods/options out there for a feature that is equivalent to the old “Bondage Lover” setting in Cursed Loot?  I like the idea that bondage increases the character’s arousal but Cursed Loot is a huge mod and I don’t want to install it for just that feature.

Let me think.

Mods that rise arousal if in DDs:

Devious Lore (MCM setting)

Devious Training (MCM setting)

I'm sure this one can do that too:

Sexlab Disparity

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

It might help fishburger67 if you say what that "this version" is? ?

I forgot to attach the link, sorry, I'll just recopy my post.

fishburger67 Hello, I installed this version earlier. Tell me please. What is the main difference between this version and yours, and which one will be more productive (that is, with less impact on scripts)?
I hope you got what I meant. I'm looking for performance. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/130406-sexlab-aroused-extended/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, wattbatt said:

Hello, if i set a revealing bikini armor of a follower as naked in the armor section of the mod, does that mean the player arousal will keep going up just by being near the follower?

Sorry, haven't even looked at this version in 5 years or more.

• 1 month later...

Does exposition rate also affect the arousal decrease after sex? I thought it was only for increase

I have put my character rate at 0.1 to try some things and after sex my arousal basically doesn't go down at all with 0.1, it goes down by 2-3 points

• 1 month later...

Im having very annoying issue on skyrim LE.

My creature framework and aroused redux keep re-initializing. Also I had everything - sex anims, animated beast cocks working but after some in game time/load save it stops work and my schlongs changing their model by itself for standard pink stiff non animated. Then when I try to change it with "force update" on CF puppeter (eg. werewolf to Horse animated) NOTHING HAPPEN or it change model - but during sex scene it changes it again on PINK standard one... I had no clue wtf is going on. Load order is same as MNC slal needed... Anyone can help? (Im on phone atm so cant put load order atm - skyrim LE)

Edited by foxwoof
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I am new to SL modding and I read some of the instructions of how to compute the arousement and exposure but it does not really explain how the score can easily be used for example in dialogue checks.

How is modder suppose to do condition check in CK if say he/she wants to enable dialogue when PC arousal is over x?

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/21/2023 at 3:23 PM, Soldream said:

I'm a little confused. Is this the new 2022 version? Or is it the old version? 
Page with SSE version 29 > 2018 update
Page with LE version 28b > 2022 update
What should we use in SSE?

In the process of modding and having the same thought. Very confusing. I just tried the SSE (updated 2018) version and while it does show up in MCM and I can configure it, it doesn't actually seem to do anything. It doesn't have aroused animation but I remember using Aroused Redux like 2 or so years ago and it was doing the aroused animation. Guess I'll uninstall and try the version that was updated in 2022, the LE version apparently... Strange.

Edit: Yeah nope, the FNIS just tells you that it's not compatible. Damn. I remember it being a decent mod. Oh well.

Edited by vedixsz