Hello there!
Ā 
I didn't get anything done in the last 2-3 weeks because I had to work and had little private time. But I hope I can get more shit done over the holidays. Benefits of having no social life. :)
Ā 
Ā 

A thought on adding quests: While itā€™s fun to see totally new content, writing your own quests is time consuming and a headache, as Iā€™m sure you know far better than me. So to get a lot of content quickly would it be easier to rubberise activities the player already does, like adventuring, meeting followers and decorating your house?
Ā 
The following is probably a bit much and I don't expect to see it implemented, however you may see an idea you like. Also pony boots ā€“ The world needs more pony boots.

There are pros and cons for the idea of "rubberizing" existing stuff. The main con is that it's begging for conflicts. I try my best NOT to change stuff I didn't make myself in order to avoid conflicts.

As for the pony boots: I think you'll be happy about the next update. ;)

Ā 

This mod would deserve a 1.x version number, really. It's a fairly polished quest with very few little bugs here and there.

Ā 
For me, version 1.0 is basically: The main content is built (including a complete story line) and it is stable. And I'm not there yet. I'm currently contemplating whether the next release will be 0.0.7 or whether I'll make it, let's say, 0.1.0 because of the major content increase. We'll see.

The version number is actually my least concern. ;)

Ā 

took me a while to figure out which, but this mod is including a copy of the race "Wood Elf" that mucks up your new character screen and your game if you accidently choose it.

Yes, that is the Mistress. She's her own race because, like I mentioned above, I wanted to avoid conflict. I wanted her to have a nice hair color and there was no "real" red in the vanilla Skyrim. And you can only change hair colors in the CK by editing the race. Instead of changing an existing race (which would conflict with other mods that change this race), I made the Mistress her own race.

Unfortunatly, I forgot to make the race non-playable. So it might confuse character creation. I never noticed because I use the Race Menu Mod and it doesn't cause problems there.

It should be fixed in the next release.

Welcome back ;)

Ā 

For your edification: While you were gone someone went and released a bunch of rubber hoods other than the gas mask, which is on the site over in the adult mods area. Also, there's light and heavy armor variants of the rubber suits floating around. If, you know, you like.

Also, there's light and heavy armor variants of the rubber suits floating around. If, you know, you like.

Yes that was a small issue I had with this mod - the rubber suits offer no protection.

I don't want my character ending up like the poor lady who she got the suit from in the first place!

Ā 

Also, there's light and heavy armor variants of the rubber suits floating around. If, you know, you like.

Yes that was a small issue I had with this mod - the rubber suits offer no protection.

I don't want my character ending up like the poor lady who she got the suit from in the first place!

Ā 

Ā 

That's what the Creation Kit's for!

Ā 

Or that's what I use it for, making armors/clothing like this light/heavy armored. So useful! XD!

Even though rubber is not a particular fetish of mine, I really enjoyed the mod. It's definitely a well polished mod, that I went through with almost no problems.

Ā 

The things I did run into were quite possibly dependency/incompatibility issues (in the spoiler ahead):

Ā 

1: The Thalmor mage at the third inn was on my side for the first portion of the fight. I think his lackeys went hostile when the talk wasn't fully done yet, and then the game treated me as being assaulted so he sprung to my defense. After his lackeys were dead, he redid the entire conversation and went hostile. Probably just a hiccup in the aggro scripts, possibly caused by me clicking through the conversation lines after reading them instead of letting the game run its course.

Ā 

2: During the party scene, none of the slaves wore an open gag. All but two had a ball gag in, and the two with panels gags both had the plugs inserted in them. Whenever I tried to interact with them, all I get is "Mmmmmpppph" or something to that extent, but no options to interact with them. Me, thinking this was coincidence (perhaps the mouth pieces are chance based?), reloaded the game, to only find three slaves in the party area this time. The two closest to the Mistress, and one on the other side. All of which had ball gags. I finished the party eventually, after taking a disobedience hit for refusing to fill the cup. I feel like 65 points is a bit much for this section, it started to feel like a bit of a grind... although correctly doing the cup thing probably would've sped things up a lot so take that with a grain of salt. Am I missing a dependancy for removing the plug from a panel gag?

Ā 

3: After I did everything (I let the slave escape so I knew about the sewer escape) I wanted to leave, but could not fully undress because I was wearing a chastity belt from Devious Regulations, where you're belted for the duration of the Civil War once you join a faction (the Imperial edition, if it matters). Not having the Imperial Master Key on me to undo the belt, I ended up coc'ing out of the dungeon (since I felt I 'earned' a clean escape, but had no way to get naked enough for the sewer to let me out). Apart from the chastity belt with one plug I wasn't wearing anything, perhaps it's possible to ignore certain slots that DD uses to equip items for the 'naked' check?

Ā 

Ā 

That being said, this mod has been a pleasant surprise in how smoothly everything worked (journal entries, quest markers, sometimes NOT showing quest markers... I particularly enjoyed the retrieval quest in that regard). Well done sir!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Or that's what I use it for, making armors/clothing like this light/heavy armored. So useful! XD!

Ā 

But when you go to a McDonald's the cashier doesn't make you cook your own big mac. :P

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

But when you go to a McDonald's the cashier doesn't make you cook your own big mac. :P

Ā 

Ā 

Very true. But then again, I don't go to McDonalds period.

Ā 

But the point is, using the CK to modify mods to your liking is never a bad thing. (Unless you release it without the original creator's permission.)

Ā 

That's all I'm saying. Sometimes it is easier to make modifications to suit yourself.

Ā 

Oh btw, the original rubber catsuit mod, the one this mod uses, the catsuits and whatnot were never armored.

Ā 

touchƩ!

Ā 

(*ļ½„āˆ€ļ½„)ļ¼ļ¼¼(ļ½„āˆ€ļ½„*)

Not sure what that pic is supposed to be. :)

Ā 

Ā 

looks like two people with very ugly noses high-five each other...

I'm having a bug with the rubber hunt quest. After letting the slave go, I go back to the tower and no matter what dialog options I choose nothing happens. The Mistress says stay and then nothing happens. I tried using some console commands, but apparently I suck at console commands.

I'm having a bug with the rubber hunt quest. After letting the slave go, I go back to the tower and no matter what dialog options I choose nothing happens. The Mistress says stay and then nothing happens. I tried using some console commands, but apparently I suck at console commands.

Ā 

Based on your rather vague description, I assume you lied to the Mistress after letting the slave go. In that case, the punishment scene should fire after the "Stay!".

Ā 

No idea why it doesn't, except the usual (alias problem). Make sure that the Mistress and the pink rubber slave are both in the Tower lobby, then try 'startquest tir_twr_punish02'. If that does nothing, try 'stopquest tir_twr_punish02' and then the startquest again. If that also does not work, I can't do anything from here.

Ā 

But that is just the punishment. It's optinal and not needed for story progression. What you want to do is check that the hunt quest is in stage 110 ('getstage tir_twr_hunt01' and 'setstage tir_twr_hunt01 110'). Similarily, tir_twr_work01 should be at stage 50 and tir_twr_fp_wait should be started and at stage 0.

Ā 

Then you should be able to ask the Mistress "So, what's next?" and she'll tell you to wait for the party.

Ā 

Hello.

Do you know if this mod is compatible with http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1574-devious-extras/ ?

Ā 

Thank you.

Ā 

I've used both, and they both work fine. I think the only problem I've had is the body shape, cause I use UNPB, and there aren't any bodyslide meshes that look exactly like UNPB.

Ā 

But I digress. Both mods are compatible, and both can be used. I.e: Rubber Suit + Ebonite Pony Boots (works best in black, so you can't see any glitching/abnormalities) or any chastity belt plus the rubber suit.

Ā 

Ā 

Hello.

Do you know if this mod is compatible with http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1574-devious-extras/ ?

Ā 

Thank you.

Ā 

I've used both, and they both work fine. I think the only problem I've had is the body shape, cause I use UNPB, and there aren't any bodyslide meshes that look exactly like UNPB.

Ā 

But I digress. Both mods are compatible, and both can be used. I.e: Rubber Suit + Ebonite Pony Boots (works best in black, so you can't see any glitching/abnormalities) or any chastity belt plus the rubber suit.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ok, thank you. ^^

Ā 

Ā 

Hello.

Ā 

Thank you.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ok, thank you. ^^

Ā 

Ā 

No probs!

Ā 

Awesome mod.

I like the twist at the end, but for a retard like me you might need to inform me ingame that the exit is 1 time only.

anyway awesome mod. keep going

The exit isn't one time only as long as you sneak back in and put the suit back on before seeing the mistress again. ;)

This is a really cool mod, for sure, but it's suffering from a bug I see on a lot of other mods. When you're in a conversation with an npc from the mod, some lines skip ahead really fast. I have no time at all to read them. In stead of waiting untill the user clicks, they skip to the next one in like half a second.

This is a really cool mod, for sure, but it's suffering from a bug I see on a lot of other mods. When you're in a conversation with an npc from the mod, some lines skip ahead really fast. I have no time at all to read them. In stead of waiting untill the user clicks, they skip to the next one in like half a second.

Did you installĀ Fuz Ro D-oh ?

It fixes a lot of non-spoken dialogue bugs.