V: Meinano, do you hear that?

M: What is it, Vestormo?

V: Some sort of rhythmic squeaking sound...

M: Now that you mention it, I thought I was hearing mice or something.

V: It's coming from over there... that suspiciously bright pink looking bush.

M: I'm sure it's nothing, though. I mean, nobody would try to actually sneak up on us wearing bright pink. It's against common sense.

V: I guess you're right. Someone would have to be a complete fool to try to sneak around in, oh let's say, some sort of bright pink squeaky rubber suit.

M: True, true. Well, let's continue on our path, holding these secret documents that we were entrusted with.

V: I sure hope nothing happens to us... even if we survive, if a thief were to overpower us and steal these documents, it would undoubtedly mean our heads.

M: Chin up, Vestormo! There are no inexplicably rubber-clad thieves hanging around! That would be preposterous.

V: I guess so. Onward!

[V and M exit stage right]

[inexplicably pink "bush" waddles down the road after them]

P: Tee hee... they don't suspect a thing!

Actually, I was figuring it would be even less subtle than that...getting captured by them, and...knowing how things have progressed so far, they'd haf vays uf makink me talk...and that its either my job to suffer and then get loose and do what I do best...or that my job is to give out false info...but I can't just dump it out, so I have to suffer their interrogations...

So you're not as Quick As You Like?

Two days to get a joke? I'm about as quick as can be expected from an exceptionally dense robot.

Have you ever played Tron 2.0?  I only got that the programs relax with drinks at the "Progress Bar" on my second playthrough.

Nope... My game collection is actually pretty limited.

post-462261-0-38946500-1413728076_thumb.jpg

I am a deprived child.  :(

So you're not as Quick As You Like?

Two days to get a joke? I'm about as quick as can be expected from an exceptionally dense robot.

Have you ever played Tron 2.0?  I only got that the programs relax with drinks at the "Progress Bar" on my second playthrough.

Nope... My game collection is actually pretty limited.

attachicon.gifgames.jpg

I am a deprived child.  :(

Oh...my...but you have classics...damn, Freespace?

Nine Divines, the modding there was beautiful...not too sexy, of course...but wow...it was beautiful, still has a viable modding community for it some 15 years later, from what I've heard.

Yeah, and freespace is still one of my favorites of all time. I actually really didn't like it at first, because I was all like "What the fuck, this isn't Descent!" but it grew on me.

The problem with older games is, getting a lot of them to run under win7 is an absolute bitch. Dosbox is very helpful for a lot, but not everything.

Hi,

i just drob by to say that this is a great mod.

Its well written, fun to play and runs fine. Thanks a lot.

(and, yes, i like the rubber-gasmask)

im hoping for more :-)

maybe some radiant quests to do (like rubbermail, with a risk of thalmor-encounters)?

and some rewards, like enchanted rubber gear with benefits and penalties? (e.g. gasmask with speechpenalty +poison/desease-resistance and a catsuit with sneakingpenalty and faster healing)?

anyway i hope you expand the mod

cheers

im hoping for more :-)

maybe some radiant quests to do (like rubbermail, with a risk of thalmor-encounters)?

and some rewards, like enchanted rubber gear with benefits and penalties? (e.g. gasmask with speechpenalty +poison/desease-resistance and a catsuit with sneakingpenalty and faster healing)?

Ooh... maybe a Rubber perk tree?  Pleasing the Mistress/being submissive increases your score in it, like killing things does for the Vampire and Werewolf trees?

Like when finding out one of the main characters in Oblivion is called Martin.  Really?  Whose idea was that?  Shall we just nip off and talk to Brian The Mage and his partner Helen The Archer?

What's wrong with Martin? It has a Latin root (Martinus, stemming from the god Mars) so why wouldn't the heir to the not-Roman Empire have it?

I know a few people named Uriel IRL, by the way, and arguably it's much more immersion breaking, as it's a Hebrew name, a culture that doesn't really have it's TES equivalent.

Any plans on tying the rubber suits into the DD framework or making separate DD rubber suits later on? Liked the idea at first but then the issue comes up with some mods that use stripping. Would prefer I can potentially take it off with a key rather than going to mistress to remove.

Since that would be at odds with the entire premise of this mod, that seems unlikely.

Any plans on tying the rubber suits into the DD framework or making separate DD rubber suits later on? Liked the idea at first but then the issue comes up with some mods that use stripping. Would prefer I can potentially take it off with a key rather than going to mistress to remove.

Since that would be at odds with the entire premise of this mod, that seems unlikely.

Heh... Now I want an update to Apropos for this too.

FOO groans in frustration as he vainly searches for access to your flesh.

FOO whimpers in pain at the friction of penis on rubber.

FOO just doesn't know where to stick it!

After searching for orifices for a while, FOO drops your body in disgust and walks away.

Shame, would be fun if tied into the sanguine debauchery mod. Guessmill need to get the plain rubber and pretend its locked. Still, loving the addition of the ballet boots

Shame, would be fun if tied into the sanguine debauchery mod. Guessmill need to get the plain rubber and pretend its locked. Still, loving the addition of the ballet boots

Making a version of the existing rubber suits into DD-compatible items should be relatively easy.  But this mod wouldn't work if you didn't have to go to Mistress to be allowed out (it would be playable, but would break the story).

loved playing this wonderful mod ...I really hope there is more to come ..I think the thalinor  question is one way to continue .also I don't know if anyone else picked up on the wine seller saying she might like to try on the suit ... the guests at a party may get a bit light fingered and steal something ..shock horror I wander who ..I mean what they would steal .lol

is there a way if you don't go back for a while the mistress will class you as an escaped slave and send enforcers after you .. maybe if you use a bed somewhere you wake up in a suit boots gloves hood and arm binder and are marched off back to the tower.... maybe the mistress gives some of her slaves to a shop for sale to new ( your ) npcs s,,etc...

perhaps we should start a poll of what ppl would like to be done with this mod so  grey knows what to work on??  anyway  one of the best mods I have seen  keep up the good (  that's not a good enough word is it ) ...  hmmmm lets try keep up the spectacular work  and I cant wait for next instalment

Making a version of the existing rubber suits into DD-compatible items should be relatively easy.  But this mod wouldn't work if you didn't have to go to Mistress to be allowed out (it would be playable, but would break the story).

There are DD-enabled belts, bras and cuffs in Captured Dreams, yet they are set to be non-removable by ordinary means. I think it can be done to rubber suits too.

There are DD-enabled belts, bras and cuffs in Captured Dreams, yet they are set to be non-removable by ordinary means. I think it can be done to rubber suits too.

Yeah, that's completely trivial in DD to do. All you need to do is attaching the zad_BlockGeneric keyword to your item.

first of all great mod as far as i have progressed yet :)

BlackHoleEyes, on 03 Oct 2014 - 12:52 PM, said:snapback.png

Allright, i did the slave drive quest. But when she gets into the tower, the final bit in the journal doesn't trigger and the mistress isn't there. Just two gray-clad guards and the pink one.

The slave runs into the center of the room, stops and nothing happens.

This is kind of weird. The only way I can think of to fix it for you right now:

1. Load a previous save where the mistress is still there.
  2. Open the console and click on her.
  3. Take note of her refid (it's shown in the center of the console).
  4. Make sure it's really the mistress (e.g. by typing 'disable' and see if she disappears)
  5. Load the game with the slave again.
  6. Open the console again.
  7. Type 'prid <refid>' with the refid you wrote down before.
  8. Type 'moveto player'.

That should teleport the Mistress back to the lobby and hopefully allow you to continue the mod.

i had the same problem and the given solution worked fine... just wanted to mention that it's still present in the current version

please keep up the outstanding work! (the main tower room could use some decorative love tho ;) )

and i'm realy looking forward to the mask in progress please keep working on that :)

Ff4EfjZ.jpg?1

I finally got around to trying this mod, and unfortunately have run into a problem. Even more unfortunately, I don't necessarily think it's a problem with this mod, but more a conflict.

While doing the Rubber Mail quest, I stopped in Riverwood to do a drop off, and was able to find the barrel next to Riverwood Trader with no issue. When I ran up to put the letter inside though, I was not able to open the barrel! I get the prompt, but when I hit 'E', the barrel simply doesn't open. Other containers nearby open no problem, so it's just this one which is bugged.

I think the problem is most likely a conflict with Expanded Towns and Cities, which changes the placement of many things. I'm going to give removing ETaC a shot to see if it helps, though I'm worried this will not be possible without screwing up my savegame. So I may have to abandon this mod for the time being, and maybe come back to it in a future play-through without ETaC, but I thought I'd put this message up in case anyone else has seen the problem and knows of a work-around, or in case the mod author wants to look into it and fix the conflict (if my guess is indeed correct).

EDIT: Uhh, nevermind I guess? I started the game back up, intending to use the cheat amulet to get myself out of the catsuit so I could go on my way with other things, but after loading up I decided to check the barrel one last time, and for some reason it suddenly opened for me. No idea what was going on there, but the quest shall continue!