When you mentioned that rubber suit should be a leash, forcing slaves to return to the tower eventually, I've got idea:

While wearing suit non-stop, negative effects should accumulate (due to sweat etc). Probably after 3-5 days of wear small debuff added (player being itchy). After some more days of wear more debuffs added because of increasing loss of concentration and discomfort.

About gasmask being not so good as headwear - I agree, I'd prefer classical bondage hoods. However that means there should be mod with them, and there none yet...

Ff4EfjZ.jpg?1

how about hood like this one, if you don't mind. :)

i'm working on it

Ohhh!!! Lovely!

Add some straps and make DD lockable version of it - and it would be simply outstanding! :)

So, just for the heck of it, I decided to enchant the gas mask with something appropriate to its appearance and potentially useful...waterbreathing, I will never carry any other water-breathing device (except to sell).

So if I'm out and about and end up under water...hehehe, I have to go back in full rubber to get the mask off.

So, just for the heck of it, I decided to enchant the gas mask with something appropriate to its appearance and potentially useful...waterbreathing, I will never carry any other water-breathing device (except to sell).

So if I'm out and about and end up under water...hehehe, I have to go back in full rubber to get the mask off.

That's a good idea- making the design of the gasmask an essential part of the questline in some way negates the entire "looks out of place in Skyrim" issue. It's not a gasmask, it's a ingenious design for breathing under water.

That's a good idea- making the design of the gasmask an essential part of the questline in some way negates the entire "looks out of place in Skyrim" issue. It's not a gasmask, it's a ingenious design for breathing under water.

Unfortunately, I haven't found any storyline quests where you REALLY need waterbreathing, a few where it might be nice, but nothing vital, and there's probably some things underwater to explore.

Unfortunately, I haven't found any storyline quests where you REALLY need waterbreathing, a few where it might be nice, but nothing vital, and there's probably some things underwater to explore.

That's GS's job. ;)

unequipped everything and I still cannot use the drain in the bathroom. Even removed everything from my inventory, yet it still says I need to be naked.

Had the same issue - might be invisible items equipped of other mods.

Try in the console: player.unequipall

Worked for me -- but this could break other mods maybe, so be carefull and keep a save :-)!

Loved the mod so far, thanks for making it! I hope people make some nice additions to the framework soon :-p

unequipped everything and I still cannot use the drain in the bathroom. Even removed everything from my inventory, yet it still says I need to be naked.

Had the same issue - might be invisible items equipped of other mods.

Try in the console: player.unequipall

Worked for me -- but this could break other mods maybe, so be carefull and keep a save :-)!

Loved the mod so far, thanks for making it! I hope people make some nice additions to the framework soon :-p

Tried that. Didn't work. Even restarted the game. Put the mod in a different load order, etc...

Tried finding out what was equipped and remove it with the "inv" command and finding worn items. One item is worn, but oddly I cannot remove that even with console. It just replaces itself.

That's GS's job. ;)

Also, if Bethesda made Waterbreathing enchantments/potions, they probably should have made them useful. (They may BE useful, but I haven't used one yet.)

I think it would be hilariously cruel to be playing a vanilla game quest and, due to the rule I put in place, have to put myself back into the curse.  If GS added something for it, it might feel a bit like it was forced in just for that purpose.

Make sure you have not configured DD to hide devices. The device hider will be equipped on a slot and counts as "not naked". Will be fixed with next release.

If that's not it, check the papyrus log, there should be an entry for which form id on which slot is causing the problem.

Or you may have to use rubber suit and gas mask, because the mistress orders dragonborn in a quest where you need have resistance against electrical spells and poisonous gases.

Make sure you have not configured DD to hide devices. The device hider will be equipped on a slot and counts as "not naked". Will be fixed with next release.

If that's not it, check the papyrus log, there should be an entry for which form id on which slot is causing the problem.

Thx. Hide Devices was the culprit.

1st of all : I Love this Mod !!

well , at the beginning i hated to wear the Gasmask ( I realy hate those, theyr just ugly (in RL)).

but i was willing to see what comes out of this whole rubber mod. AND I was realy Surprised. Now i am addicted and will see/play more..

Honestly, respect ! You did an awsome job here. The Story, the introduction than the feeling as player, the Quests, everything is prefect.

I realy would love to see more of this story line.

now what i have noticed (on my rig/mod config etc.. ) Fails/Bugs.....

it seems that the notice, about how PC feels in rubbersuit, shows to often and progress is to rapid..  (maybe because of the short story..?)

some faces, if you ever see one, had wrong faceDatas. means expl. redwoodskin but nord face texture. you could fix this in CS with (hopefully i am right) shift+f4 or ctrl+f4 donno anymore.. anyway you should create facegendatas for your NPCs and share them with the modfile.

one last thing: the suit could have some optical differences (beside the colours). means the Guards could have maybe a pouldron or so and lesser slaves some could have some open anal/vaginal setup (you know the one with the open rubberentry) ;)

EVERYTHIG else was PERFECT !! (no bug/no CTD/ no incompatible mods (even with defeat/rnd)

i realy hope you will expand the story. maybe after the escape mistress will ask you to help for another party ? or whatever.. 

Sorry Greyspammer. I would love to help, but I don't know a thing about modding. Could you stack 2 rooms on top of each other, with seethrough ceiling, or turn the upper floor into a texture you just stick on the ceiling?

Also, did you look at the link i posted? With the extra rubber suits?

Thanks, the problem has been solved. It was an issue with the room markers (invisible boxes that reduce the rendering work for the engine).

I saw your link about the other suits. I'm a bit skeptical about the idea of a rubber catsuit being heavy armor, to be perfectly honest with you. But I'll keep it in mind. Right now, I have no time to integrate new assets (suits, masks or something else) because the quest expansion is taking up all of my time. I think that should take priority.

This is a very interesting concept I'll have to try out ;D but as the others have talked about and I was wondering, is there going to be a version without the gas mask?  Perhaps a version where you wear the suit with a gag, a blindfold, and an armbinder.

Most likely not anytime soon, see above. The story part takes precedence over "gimmicks". Nothing's impossible, but I have no concrete plans about it.

If it were completely up to me, I'd let you become the daedric lord of rubber and build your own realm in Oblivion with every rubber fetish variation you can think of. Unfortunately, I have to be realistic about what I can actually do. ;)

0.06, Fresh game and the Mistress still wanders off come party time.

After some reloading and fiddling around, it seems trying to skip the tour removed all sanity checks. Additional issue with the Special Beverage quest is that the party room only spawned 3 slaves, all of them with ball gags.

Additional issue with the Special Beverage quest is that the party room only spawned 3 slaves, all of them with ball gags.

There are supposed to be 10 in that room. I do not know how any could have gone lost. I placed failsafes upon failsafes for them. Their AI package tells them to stay where they are, they are inside their own navmesh (so they couldn't find a path out of there even if they tried) and they are set as "Restrained" which means that they shouldn't be able to move.

I am at my wits' end here, the only thing I can think of is that something's wrong with your mod setup in general. It would also explain the other problems you seem to have. Skipping the tour should cause no problem. I'm using that option myself most times I test the mod because I don't want to play through the tour every time. I'd understand if taking the tour wouldn't work because I didn't test that as well. But not taking it...

You can do 'setstage tir_fp_drool01 100' to mark the beverage quest as completed and continue the party.

I found a bug. I have came to the Tower gagged. The slave in pink suit said me "to moan to the mistress" but nothing happened. The slave just was just staying on her place and sweeping the floor, all the doors were closed, the mistress didn't appear. But when I came there without the gag everything worked properly.

I found a bug. I have came to the Tower gagged. The slave in pink suit said me "to moan to the mistress" but nothing happened. The slave just was just staying on her place and sweeping the floor, all the doors were closed, the mistress didn't appear. But when I came there without the gag everything worked properly.

Ok, I think that's fixed now.

I cant even get started and i have no idea why, i got the suit and it locks fine. I can get to the tower and even speak to the 1st servant but when i ask her to go fetch the mistress, she just stands there brushing the floor and i cant advance. Any help would be appreciated,  because i dont know if im doing something wrong or missing something. I have also ran LOOT and everything is fine according to that, help please :)

Edit: Never mind, for some reason after i reloaded my save and asked 2-3 times, she then went and did what she was suppose too.

For those who had a problem with the appearance of rubber in Skyrim: I added a pseudo-lorefriendly explanation for that to the Mistress' generic questions dialog.

I mean, originally, rubber is a natural substance. It's caoutchouc (which is mostly called rubber, 'cause no one can spell that ;)). And the modern, vulcanised rubber that we commonly mean when we use the word, that's basically just caoutchouc cooked with sulfur.

So I think it's not too far-fetched to say that there are caoutchouc trees somewhere in Valenwood and that you can cook their sap with sulfur to get rubber. A world that has alchemy which can do all kinds of weird stuff (like turn people invisible) could also come up with the idea to cook tree sap with sulfur and end up with rubber.

The rest of the story expansion is coming along nicely, by the way. For the most part, at least.