This is a really cool mod, for sure, but it's suffering from a bug I see on a lot of other mods. When you're in a conversation with an npc from the mod, some lines skip ahead really fast. I have no time at all to read them. In stead of waiting untill the user clicks, they skip to the next one in like half a second.

Did you install Fuz Ro D-oh ?

It fixes a lot of non-spoken dialogue bugs.

^ that.

If you uninstall the mod, load your savegame, save and quit and then install the mod again it should reset everything.

At least for me it did this. Don´t know if this is healthy for your game though, but I never had problems.

Could you somehow make it so that the suit has the functionality of a chastity belt? or an option to do that :-) thanks

I suppose I could. The problem is my annoying fear of creating conflicts. If the suit acts as a chastity belt, it will block other belts from being equipped and thus, probably interfere with other DD mods (like Captured Dreams or Devious Loot). I made it specifically so that it does not do that and even added some writing to "explain" it. Also, it allows the Mistress to equip other DD items (including belts) as the situation demands.

I'm not sure I want to change that. Why not just equip a belt, if you want one?

Hey! I love your mod. It's very well done--smooth quests, responsive dialog. I'm glad you're planning an update to it!

I had an idea--while your mod is very enjoyable to play through, after completing the quests, being trapped in rubber conflicts with many other mods and so I never return to the tower. So I was thinking--what if it's a little less stringent? What if you could ask mistress for a sort of "work release" from rubber, where you recieve one week outside of the tower (or less) to go about your business. AND, what could make it fun is if you take too long, the enforcers come to collect you, haul you back to the tower, and "consequences" happen.

Something like that might help your mod play a little better with other activities and quests (especially from This site) which might require stripping,

I'm not sure I want to change that. Why not just equip a belt, if you want one?

The point is that the standard DD belt is removable by keys. In my opinion, having the suit acting as a chastity belt would be much more interesting. Since you don't want to change it in order to prevent compatibility issues, could you just make an optional file that would make the suit act as a chastity belt? I get that it would almost definitely cause compatibility issues, but maybe as a test?

edit - There could also be optional files to make the gloves and/or boots fuse together with the suit. More challenging?

Thanks for the Mod, I really enjoyed it. 

I have several mods that up the difficulty of the game. I was wondering if you had any plans to make the suits with armour and other enchantments. This would allow me to go adventuring in it and respond to my Masters call like Captured Dreams with a note or something. Then I could be told to go raid a place, rough up someone, or patrol the grounds. All depending on the slave type I am choosing. Ie. Rubber fighter slave outfit with positive benefits to melee fight. Or a Thief outfit to rob people. Could also make a Enchantment slave that you have to find certain items and say make new rubber slave outfits for your Mistress. Or unknowingly make things for yourself and get further immersed or upgrade other. I am sure you have plenty of ideas.

Thanks again for the Mod.

Hey, Grey!

I was just wondering how the update is going along.

You can ignore me if you think this is spam though. :)

I only added one nice new quest. I had to stumble around in NifSkope to make it work as intended (had to make a new model by joining two existing ones together). That took some time to figure out.

Other than that, I didn't get as much done as I had hoped. I had to play Dragon Age Inquisition. Sorry. They made me do it.

I would really love (pretty please! :3) the option regarding chastity belt functionality I mentioned to be added in the future. I tried to add it myself... and failed horribly, having to re install the entire mod. No idea how the scripts and quests are connected. 

suit working as chastity belt is hard for the game play because player would never be free.

It should be a special item, an other (easier) option would be to add a check for a chastity belt (as new part of rubber uniform) for exiting the basement.

An other idee (but should be more difficult to design) is that suit works a chastity belt/bra/gag... only against self and non-rubber-users.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Grey! Did you want to release a beta?

Sure. As as soon as I have something that can actually be played. My "process", so to speak, is to build a bunch of small, isolated quests which I start and test using the console. Only when they work as intended, they are wired together to a story and tested again. If I handed out what I had now, you would not have a consistent story. Just a bunch of quests. Some working, some not. And you would have no idea in what order you're supposed to play them and how to start them correctly. Wouldn't make much sense to put that out.

Hey, Grey! Did you want to release a beta?

Sure. As as soon as I have something that can actually be played. My "process", so to speak, is to build a bunch of small, isolated quests which I start and test using the console. Only when they work as intended, they are wired together to a story and tested again. If I handed out what I had now, you would not have a consistent story. Just a bunch of quests. Some working, some not. And you would have no idea in what order you're supposed to play them and how to start them correctly. Wouldn't make much sense to put that out.

it's just awesome knowing your still working on something!

U have my support!