SexoutSlavery v1.4.11 (1/23/2013)

Guess not..

thats not this mod, this mod doesnt do anything but add rescources for otheres to use, im pretty sure what your talking about is slavery adventures, so to get an answer for a problem with that mod, you need to go that that thread.

• 5 weeks later...

Hmmn... I said in the other thread' date=' for some reason I was still running the old version of Slavery when I made that post.

I re-downloaded it and it worked for me the second time. Are you sure you're not using the old version? Maybe Chase updated the post twice.

[/quote']

I don't think this is being caused by Slavery. I have something else going on and I think it might be related to what I told you that I did with the prostitutes in Gomorrah. I think what I am experiencing is lag due to some of them becoming knocked up. :rolleyes:

So' date=' not sure if the guru's at scripting are aware of this or not, but it seems the stutter remains in the latest version.

Confirmed, it is still occurring in the newest version of slavery and I am not sure why. I have looked at the script and the only conditional is if that list is > 0, so it should be clearing, but it's not.

ScreenShot19_zps18a32d42.png

FNVEditSlaveryFormList_zps95dfa51e.png

You guys are clearing the list manually aren't you as I remember PrideSlayer has this in SexoutNotify

; *** Clear out our lists
; This NVSE command does not seem to work
;  ListClear SexoutSSexCountFLV
;  ListClear SexoutSSexCountFLA
;  ListClear SexoutSSexCountFLO

Label 4
Set iCnt to ListGetCount SexoutSSexCountFLA
if iCnt > 0
	ListRemoveNthForm SexoutSSexCountFLA 0
	goto 4
endif
;	DebugPrint "SCRNotify: FLA is %g after clear" iCnt

So' date=' not sure if the guru's at scripting are aware of this or not, but it seems the stutter remains in the latest version.

Confirmed, it is still occurring in the newest version of slavery and I am not sure why. I have looked at the script and the only conditional is if that list is > 0, so it should be clearing, but it's not.

ScreenShot19_zps18a32d42.png

FNVEditSlaveryFormList_zps95dfa51e.png

You guys are clearing the list manually aren't you as I remember PrideSlayer has this in SexoutNotify

; *** Clear out our lists
; This NVSE command does not seem to work
;  ListClear SexoutSSexCountFLV
;  ListClear SexoutSSexCountFLA
;  ListClear SexoutSSexCountFLO

Label 4
if iCnt > 0
	ListRemoveNthForm SexoutSSexCountFLA 0
	goto 4
endif
;	DebugPrint "SCRNotify: FLA is %g after clear" iCnt

I don't recall seeing that particular variable being called in the scripts, the rest is there though. I'm going to see if I can edit the Working Girl script and add that line to see if it does completely clear out the script.

I don't recall seeing that particular variable being called in the scripts' date=' the rest is there though. I'm going to see if I can edit the Working Girl script and add that line to see if it does completely clear out the script.[/quote']

Well it's not so much the variable, that's just an example script, but the ListClear command not working in case you are using it.

I don't recall seeing that particular variable being called in the scripts' date=' the rest is there though. I'm going to see if I can edit the Working Girl script and add that line to see if it does completely clear out the script.[/quote']

Well it's not so much the variable, that's just an example script, but the ListClear command not working in case you are using it.

What I'm saying is the iCount variable in the script is not being set to GetListCount prior to the call to clear the list. Not sure how that would make a difference in the long run, but the scripts are completely clearing the list.

Yeah, the clearing of the scanner on five of the tryout plug-ins are biffed. I finally got Legion rewritten to where it will actually load in the game. I wrote it so that it now reads...

Label whileClear
set nCount to ListGetCount SexoutLegionScanTargets
if (nCount > 0)
   ListRemoveNth SexoutLegionScanTargets 0
   goto whileClear
endif

He has the nCount > 0 conditional inside of another conditional. Just trying to write it like this while still inside that other conditional caused the game to freeze when it tried to initialize the script. By putting a full end to the previous conditional prior to clearing the form list fixed that and it will load in my game now. Not sure if it will effective clear the form list this way but it should. I'll play it and find out.

Let me quote zebop:

If anything' date=' I doubt it's related to the SexoutSlaveryLocalActors list because it's now cleared in the SexoutSlaveryPlayerQScript script.

Try using the attached esp - it'sa modified version of the scanner (SexoutScannerQSCRIPT) that will spam complains to the console if a list is not empty. The Slavery's list is cleared in the quest script that runs every 250 ms, so depending on your scanner frequency settings, you may get occasional complains, which is okay unless the list builds up constantly, i.e. if the scanner is set to the default 10 Hz, then there will be 2 complains before the list gets cleared.

[/quote']

I'm clearing it. The script that clears it (SexoutSlaveryPlayerQ) only runs every half second to second (I don't remember the exact value). The Sexout scanner runs 10 times per second by default. Of course there will be actors in my form list if you're checking constantly! I don't know the timespan of those console prints showing up in wardminator's screenshot, but that doesn't show any kind of problem to me. ~100 actors is perfectly normal for the Sexout scanner to pick up in 10 passes.

If you're seeing 15346236 actors in the form list, then let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

The script that clears it (SexoutSlaveryPlayerQ) only runs every half second to second (I don't remember the exact value). The Sexout scanner runs 10 times per second by default. Of course there will be actors in my form list if you're checking constantly! I don't know the timespan of those console prints showing up in wardminator's screenshot, but that doesn't show any kind of problem to me. ~100 actors is perfectly normal for the Sexout scanner to pick up in 10 passes.

If you're seeing 15346236 actors in the form list, then let me know.

It might actually be faster to empty the list 10 times a second? (How would we measure this?)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...