SexoutSlavery v1.4.11 (1/23/2013)

I'm still around. In fact, I never left. I'm through college, landed a fantastic first job, and found the love of my life. As great as those are, I now have very little time to make mods. How you guys find time to mod and provide mod support with a full-time job is beyond me. Hopefully I can get back into making things at some point. 

That said, feel free to PM me or whatever if I'm needed (like with this SexoutSlavery update)!

• 4 months later...

It might help if you gave a brief description of how to use the mods,hotkeys stuff like that would be a help.

This mod does nothing by itself. It is an 'expansion' of the sexout-framework and it is required by some other mods who contain enslavement.

If you want to create a mod with slavery, you should read the first post of this topic.

If you want to play a mod, which contains slavery, you should look here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23874-sexoutslavers-enslave-npc-and-enjoy/

or here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25654-sexoutslavers-2-final-demo-version/

or here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18103-sexout-tryout-15-oct-2013-r2/

or here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13803-msex-fort-slavery/

or here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/2991-sexout-sewerslave-updated-2013-dec-28/

or ...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So, Sexout Tryouts isn't working or installing because it needs SexoutSlavery.esp. The problem is that Sexout NG has been updated to include the slavery package. I'm missing something here because nothing is working.

Same problem here.  Was hoping someone else had explained it by now.  If I manually install the Tryout files, I get CTD if I activate them.  If I try the FOMOD, it fails to install because SexoutSlavery isn't active.  I have the latest versions of NG and CommonResources, so what am I missing?

SexoutSlavery is included in the main SexoutNG packages. First double check you have the latest versions of both core/data for the stable version.

I noticed it disappearing when I was reinstalling sexout with FOMM- because I didn't do it right. Perhaps you did something similar?

Try deactivating sexout (both core + data packages) in the FOMM package manager, then reactivate them again.

I must have "reactivated" them in FOMM yesterday instead of deactivating/activating, because yep, that worked.  The slavery esm just appeared.  It probably didn't work the first time because I think I updated manually or using Nexus Mod Manager when I came back to NV after playing Skyrim for a while.  I had to hunt down my FOMM shortcut yesterday when I was working on this because I hadn't used it in so long.

• 9 months later...

Fomm and Wrye tell me I cannot use Sexout Tryout and Sexout Working Girl, as they require the Sexout Slavery esm.  Are they then also included?  

O.K.-  Let me try that reactivation before I burst into tears.  Thanks in advance~  vixengamer 

Alright, Tryout is there, and Working Girl works just fine using the method described earlier.  Tryout's esm's for Khans, Kings, etc. I assume have been incorporated?

I still needed to delete them.

Just to avoid running into that mildly hostile notice when you load the game, is it possible that it be noted that Tryout will no longer need the specific groups (Khans etc.), on the NG download description page?  I don't think we need to continuously check these forums for any event that may arise.  We may have esp files, but we do not have ESP.

Thanks again

Fomm and Wrye tell me I cannot use Sexout Tryout and Sexout Working Girl, as they require the Sexout Slavery esm.  Are they then also included?  

O.K.-  Let me try that reactivation before I burst into tears.  Thanks in advance~  vixengamer 

Alright, Tryout is there, and Working Girl works just fine using the method described earlier.  Tryout's esm's for Khans, Kings, etc. I assume have been incorporated?

I still needed to delete them.

Just to avoid running into that mildly hostile notice when you load the game, is it possible that it be noted that Tryout will no longer need the specific groups (Khans etc.), on the NG download description page?  I don't think we need to continuously check these forums for any event that may arise.  We may have esp files, but we do not have ESP.

Thanks again

We don’t have ESP?

I thought that was a per-requirement and an instant brain installment upon joining this forum.

Now seriously Sexout went and still is going on a reform a tide up if you like, just give the modders some time. I believe that in the near future they will compensate us with greatness.

Yes I know that sounds- a bit or bite -like sucking up but I Lurk here for some time so I have high hopes ,that a day will come-soon?- when I can play through ang through a TTW/Sexout(Full modded) installation with out worrying -too much- about crashes and saves and patches or even mods.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

So here's the promised example ESP. In the process of making this, I found a whole new set of bugs. Part of which required me to add a timer to the enslavement script template, so be sure to check out that part of the first post again.

Please remember that this ESP is only an example. It is not meant to be a full or complete mod. Its only function is to enslave to player to Sarah from Vault 21 if you ask her. You'll then be able to run around and whore yourself out for caps. Basically, Sewer Slave, but now with less code and a bit unpolished. Sarah will even demand caps if you don't give her any for too long.

Mind you, 99% of what this little ESP does is powered by the SexoutSlavery ESM. Even the dialog. All this does is tie it together and state who does what and how to enslave/monitor the player. And all of this doesn't have to be used.

EDIT:

Oh, and to quickly reach Vault 21 (for the sake of testing this), use "coc 2eoVault21GiftShop". Also, I want to remind you guys that you don't have to use everything included in SexoutSlavery. It's designed not to use any options unless you ask it to.

EDIT (2/29/2012):

Updated for v1.4.

i see that it says the sexoutslavery.esm is in the sexout mod itself but it says i dont have it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I hate reviving this thread after almost two years, but this problem still persists. Whenever I try to load Tryout, it says missing master file and crashes on main menu. Looking at LOOT it says tryout and tryout working girl are missing SexoutSlavery.esm. I have the latest version of Tryout, and Sexout 98 beta. Is there any solution?

9 hours ago, VynalDerp said:

I hate reviving this thread after almost two years, but this problem still persists. Whenever I try to load Tryout, it says missing master file and crashes on main menu. Looking at LOOT it says tryout and tryout working girl are missing SexoutSlavery.esm. I have the latest version of Tryout, and Sexout 98 beta. Is there any solution?

Took me a bit to find out, but here's the deal.

Step 1: Install Sexout 97  (Because it contains everything)

Step 2: Overwrite Sexout 97 with Sexout 98 (to go to the Beta) .. The beta-file of Sexout 98 only contains stuff that changed. Not the entire Framework (see '97 for that).

Step 3: Install Sexout Tryout.

Step 4: Ignore this mod. It's been fully integrated into Sexout 97.

(PS. Verify that you also installed Sexout Common Resources completely correctly)

14 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Took me a bit to find out, but here's the deal.

Step 1: Install Sexout 97  (Because it contains everything)

Step 2: Overwrite Sexout 97 with Sexout 98 (to go to the Beta) .. The beta-file of Sexout 98 only contains stuff that changed. Not the entire Framework (see '97 for that).

Step 3: Install Sexout Tryout.

Step 4: Ignore this mod. It's been fully integrated into Sexout 97.

(PS. Verify that you also installed Sexout Common Resources completely correctly)

Well alright, I thought I had already done that since Tryout is the only mod having problems. All of my other sexout mods work fine, and Tryout used to work a long time ago. I'll try reinstalling Sexout though.