SexoutSlavery v1.4.11 (1/23/2013)

Working on NPC enslavement. I'll probably release v1.4.6 quietly, as it'll just have some unnecessary resources. Mainly an "NPC-Owned Slave Token", so the player can't capture existing slaves.

EDIT:

Who in the vanilla game shouldn't be allowed to be captured and what factions would want to "use" your slave(s)?

Factions that I can think of 'using' your slaves:

- Legion

- Powder Gangers

- Fiends (don't know how you would make them friendly though, outside of using another mod or TryoutFiends)

- Most raider gangs; Vipers, Scorpions, etc (same problem as above though)

- A slew of individuals which don't belong to any particular faction, specifically, Dermott, St.James, Jenny Mae Crawford, (for reselling purposes) Omerta thugs, (though good luck with smuggling a slave into the Strip) chem addicts, (outside El Rey Motel and near the road to Nellis AFB)

It looks like there would be a problem here:

elseif(slaveryType == 3 || slaveryType == 5) ; radius & same cell
		if(master != 0)
			if(master.getInSameCell playerRef == 0)
				if(master.getDistance playerRef > distanceThreshold)
					set punish to 1
				else
					set punish to 0
				endif
			endif
		endif
	elseif(slaveryType == 4 || slaveryType == 5) ; cell form list

if(ListGetCount SexoutSlaverySafeCells > 0)
			set listPos to -1
			set listRef to ListGetNthForm SexoutSlaverySafeCells listPos
			label 140

The issue here is that currently 5 means that the slave gets punished for violating type 3 OR type 4 constraints -- instead of violating type 3 AND type 4 constraints.

Perhaps instead, something like this?

int pun45
	elseif(slaveryType == 3) ; radius & same cell
		if(master != 0)
					set punish to 1
				else
					set punish to 0
				endif
			endif
		endif
	elseif(slaveryType == 4 || slaveryType == 5) ; cell form list
		if (slaveryType == 5)
			if(master != 0)
						set pun45 to 1
					else
						set pun45 to 0
					endif
				endif
			endif
		else
			set pun45 to 1
		endif
		if(ListGetCount SexoutSlaverySafeCells > 0)
			set listPos to -1
			set listRef to ListGetNthForm SexoutSlaverySafeCells listPos
			label 140

here, you would only do the punish for types 4 and 5 if pun45 was 1

• 4 weeks later...

Could someone help me? Everytime I try to activate the .esm my game will crash. I don't really know why

Load order?

I don't really know what that is or how to change it :I

If you can't change it then how are you activating an .esm?

@darkly57 Are you using FOMM or NMM or just dropping stuff straight into the Data folder?

Just the date folder. Is that bad?

Unfortunately, yes, unless you backed up the original game files first. You're going to have to reinstall New Vegas. Get Fallout Mod Manager and install your mods that way so you're only substituting files instead of replacing entirely.

You don't have to reinstall.. not quite anyway.

Delete the entire data directory except for obvious vanilla assets (main ESM, DLC ESMs, and BSAs), then use the steam client to validate the games cache files and it will download anything that's missing from the vanilla game.

Then start using FOMM.

Oh' date=' sorry. I have the DVD-Rom version, so I'm only speaking of my own past failed modding experiences. I suppose more people would have the Steam version though. I apologize for the misinformation.[/quote']Since the disk version uses Steam as well, you can still use it to validate your files.
Oh' date=' sorry. I have the DVD-Rom version, so I'm only speaking of my own past failed modding experiences. I suppose more people would have the Steam version though. I apologize for the misinformation.[/quote']Since the disk version uses Steam as well, you can still use it to validate your files.

Some countries are not supported by Steam, and as such, do not have discs with New Vegas tied to Steam.

You don't have to reinstall.. not quite anyway.

Delete the entire data directory except for obvious vanilla assets (main ESM' date=' DLC ESMs, and BSAs), then use the steam client to validate the games cache files and it will download anything that's missing from the vanilla game.

Then start using FOMM.

[/quote']

Would Nexus Mod Manager work?

Also, what would the mod order have to be, and how do I change it?

For installing mods and arranging your load order, either FOMM or NMM work fine. FOMM is more of a power-user program, with mod making utilities and such. If all you do is play, all you need is NMM.

For what the mod order needs to be, see "How to Install Sexout" thread. I believe its in the main sexout forum.

To rearrange your mods, in the main window of either NMM or FOMM (first one that loads) just drag and drop file names in the order you want them.

For installing mods and arranging your load order' date=' either FOMM or NMM work fine. FOMM is more of a power-user program, with mod making utilities and such. If all you do is play, all you need is NMM.

For what the mod order needs to be, see "How to Install Sexout" thread. I believe its in the main sexout forum.

To rearrange your mods, in the main window of either NMM or FOMM (first one that loads) just drag and drop file names in the order you want them.

[/quote']

I can't seem to find the order. Also, do I need both the core and the data pack?