SexoutSlavery v1.4.11 (1/23/2013)

For installing mods and arranging your load order' date=' either FOMM or NMM work fine. FOMM is more of a power-user program, with mod making utilities and such. If all you do is play, all you need is NMM.

For what the mod order needs to be, see "How to Install Sexout" thread. I believe its in the main sexout forum.

To rearrange your mods, in the main window of either NMM or FOMM (first one that loads) just drag and drop file names in the order you want them.

[/quote']

I can't seem to find the order. Also, do I need both the core and the data pack?

Order:

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

Slavery is required by SewerSlave and Tryouts. Legion is required by all the other tryouts. If you aren't using tryouts or sewerslave, you don't need the slavery mod (I don't think).

For installing mods and arranging your load order' date=' either FOMM or NMM work fine. FOMM is more of a power-user program, with mod making utilities and such. If all you do is play, all you need is NMM.

For what the mod order needs to be, see "How to Install Sexout" thread. I believe its in the main sexout forum.

To rearrange your mods, in the main window of either NMM or FOMM (first one that loads) just drag and drop file names in the order you want them.

[/quote']

I can't seem to find the order. Also, do I need both the core and the data pack?

Order:

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

Slavery is required by SewerSlave and Tryouts. Legion is required by all the other tryouts. If you aren't using tryouts or sewerslave, you don't need the slavery mod (I don't think).

You guys are really helpful.

When I try to download sexoutslavery, I only get the .esm file. What do I do with that?

Since I don't consider this little plugin ready for its own topic yet' date=' I'll just post it here:

[center']Introducing...

SexoutSlavery Adventures!

(requires SexoutSlavery v1.4.2 or higher)

(But you already have 1.4.4. Right?)[/center]

The only "adventure" so far is started between Whittaker Farmstead and Hunter's Farm. Be prepared to walk. A lot. Save often.

The plan is to make a number of small-ish quests that involve the slavery system at one point or another. Some may have little sex, some may have quite a bit. Same goes for how much slavery they contain. I'm aiming more to add unexpected quests, rather than obvious sexytime. Every quest will have a definite end, and since SexoutSlavery is fairly flexible, you can always escape. Sometimes you don't even have to try.

And hopefully my writing isn't too awful...

ive been thru the area between farms and nothin happens

[align=left][/align]

• 3 weeks later...

Ahoy Chase, I had some suggestions for Slavery I thought I'd drop here. If a mod thinks of a better place to stick it, by all means. Anyways, I know you and Loogie are crazy busy with Rustlers (I think????), so please feel free to completely ignore my post because I'm sure whatever you guys come up with will probably be a lot cooler....but here it is anyway? Sorry? Okay.

Restraint System:

A set method of deciding how the player is restrained at any given time, and with effects on the player that correspond to the restraint. Pillories, cuffs, spreader bars, ball gags, ropes, crucifixion, hoods, tentacles, iceberg lettuce, whatever. A player with arms cuffed behind might not be able to pick up stuff or use items in the world, a player with arms cuffed in front might be able to do so. A player with their hands tied might be able to run around and walk freely, a player with in a spreader bar - not so much. And so on. If you have a restraint system then you also can also have...

Escape System:

A formalized way of deciding how a player can try to escape from any given set of restraints, or what they can use to try to escape. I'm not sure how you'd initiate an escape attempt - maybe by binding a key for 'escape attempt', or dropping an escape attempt item in the player's PipBoy? But basically each set of restraints could have an escape attempt method or puzzle or skillcheck or what have you.

• Examples?

So a player with their hands cuffed behind their back might have x % chance to pick the lock. But maybe they pass a DEX check and slip the cuffs under their legs, so they're cuffed in front. Now they have x/2 % chance to lock pick. And I'd guess you'd just fire off the lockpick minigame at that point, or call a dialogue with a lockpick skillcheck. It'd be a ton of work (obvs) but you could have an appropriate puzzle or skillcheck for each kind of restraint. Maybe you could try bursting a pillory by flexing (STR). Perks would write themselves (slipped x# of handcuffs! spat out x# of ballgags! all future attempts with this type of restraint succeed! x skill increased!).

• Timed Events?

It might be cool also to thrown in timed events of some kind to add tension, where you're fiddling with your bonds while some kind of rapist is approaching(not really sure how that would work or how feasible it would be - maybe just a set duration for an attempt, and a subsequent notification on success? If found/interrupted then the escape attempt would cancel/fail?). I hope that sounds clear.

• Integration with other variables?

You could also change the method or check based on how broken in the player is. So a broken-in player only be able choose covert methods of escape and only when a slaver isn't present (lockpicking handcuffs). A not broken-in player could try to strangle their slaver with their handcuffs! A really broken-in slave might not have the will to try to escape, and thus not have any escape methods to try.

I'm sure you have your own ideas about all this stuff, and I know this is all p. theoretical (I've been away from Sexout-playing for like three months), but maybe there's something new or usable or inspiring in all that. Mostly inspired by reading the PlayerSlave update log. Anyways good luck with all stuff!

tl;dr Kissinger dumps text about Slavery

Loogie is actually the "Rustlers" guy. I just made the Slavery framework that he's using.

So, the "Restraint System". This could be done with the "Slave In Pose" animations, but I don't really feel like asking for permission to use those... As for freely walking while bound, not possible until someone (prideslayer) finds a way (NVSEE) to toggle animations like in OBSE. Using the lockpick minigame would be very easy to implement, but it wouldn't be worth adding until there are the animation toggles. But I'll keep it in mind, since it's easy. Most of the other stuff is either a bit too much work or isn't possible. But they're good, none the less.

I also want to mention that SexoutSlavery updates are on the backburner right now. If a modder has a special request or fix, I'll get right on it, but otherwise don't expect updates for a while.

So' date=' the "Restraint System". This could be done with the "Slave In Pose" animations, but I don't really feel like asking for permission to use those... As for freely walking while bound, not possible until someone (prideslayer) finds a way (NVSEE) to toggle animations like in OBSE. Using the lockpick minigame would be very easy to implement, but it wouldn't be worth adding until there are the animation toggles. But I'll keep it in mind, since it's easy. Most of the other stuff is either a bit too much work or isn't possible. But they're good, none the less.

[/quote']

Making Poses , Is Easy there are a few ZaZ animations Also .

As for the , Tied Hands Walking Im On it , there are a Few bugs But close to cracking it .

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=9786

Cheers

I have "a" way to use different walk animations that I intended to use for the crawl animations, but masterchris seems to have figured out the crawling by using factions -- though I haven't tested yet. If so it could work for 'slavewalk' animations as well.

My thought, via NX, was to simply copy the bound/crawl/whatever animation files over the top of the default walk animations (after backing them up of course), and copying the vanilla ones in when it's time to switch back.

I don't know if this would actually work though, or if the game caches the .kf files and only reads them up once. In any case, it's ugly.

I might be able to do something else in the extender, like assign a different .kf file to an existing animation (like walking) but I'd have to figure out where those are set in the reference first -- since walking isn't an 'idle' animation, it isn't available for me to investigate in the GECK.

So.. cross your fingers that masterchrises solution works for us all! Hoping to test it and perhaps integrate it into the beta tomorrow.

Since I don't consider this little plugin ready for its own topic yet' date=' I'll just post it here:

[center']Introducing...

SexoutSlavery Adventures!

(requires SexoutSlavery v1.4.2 or higher)

(But you already have 1.4.4. Right?)[/center]

The only "adventure" so far is started between Whittaker Farmstead and Hunter's Farm. Be prepared to walk. A lot. Save often.

The plan is to make a number of small-ish quests that involve the slavery system at one point or another. Some may have little sex, some may have quite a bit. Same goes for how much slavery they contain. I'm aiming more to add unexpected quests, rather than obvious sexytime. Every quest will have a definite end, and since SexoutSlavery is fairly flexible, you can always escape. Sometimes you don't even have to try.

And hopefully my writing isn't too awful...

ive been thru the area between farms and nothin happens

[align=left][/align]

if any mods in your game add alot of npc in that area the (quest) npc thats starts the adventure is likely running around killing everything in the area .(lol) i have the( a world of pain) mod installed and that what was going on in my game. btw in my game she was standing near the farm house closest to the brigde beforer i noticed her take off chasing feinds

• 4 weeks later...

Thought I might pop in and add a glitch I found in adventures with Sarina.

The quest actually works perfectly (i presume) all the way up through freeside at the atomic wrangler. After which she runs off with character following into the wastes and gets out a fair ways until hitting the interstate. At that point she just stops flat out in her tracks. Won't move or budge for anything. Still talks and allows for some dialogue options.

Going to head back to the comp and disable other mods to see if I can't kick this into gear. Will get back to you all later today with results.

By the by, great mod so far, love everyhing about it. Certainly a more dynamic experience than he standard whips chains and rape that are found in other mods of the genre. Not to say that is all bad, however its refreshing to see a "owner" who isn't abusive and has somewhat a caring nature and interesting story behind them.

That's where the mod ends' date=' so far. There was supposed to be scripted scene where Sarina is mauled by raiders, but it doesn't fire. Just kill Sarina with the "kill" console command and go on your way.

[/quote']

Well that explains a lot lol.

And by the way, turning off all the mods with a fresh file didn't do anything :P At least now I know why. Anyway, great quest system and I loved where it had been and the possibilities that could follow. Great mod even for how short (in play time) it is. I'm sure it took alot more real time to actually make it.

As for the raiders... yeah, she kind of murders their faces in every time. And then demands sexytime when shes done.... I was scarred... very scarred.

Slavery for Adventure I got the sarina or must be' date=' and I find Gecko fire we kill everyone and Sarina. Who will put the gecko because the normally there are not. There possibilitée Sarina move elsewhere to avoid this bug is ugly.

[/quote']

If I have the gist of this right, the location you are trying to go to has Fire Geckos and they keep killing Sarina.

For me, there were Geckos at Hunters Farm, and they would tear apart the raiders there while giving me enough time to mop up the rest of them.

I don't know whats causing the issue, but a simple solution is to open menu with ~ then click on each gecko and type in "kill". Or you might be able to resurrect Sarina with "resurrect" if she gets killed by the geckos.

Look here for more info regarding console commands.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas_console_commands

Question: If I include an API for enslaving NPCs, would anyone be interested in using it? You'd set some values using NX_SetEVFo/Fl and add an item to an NPC. You'd be responsible for your own "capture" system and all of the dialog (just like the player enslavement). Previously I planned to have my own capture system in SexoutSlavery, but that isn't happening. If anyone does want it, please state in detail what kind of features you'd want.

Question: If I include an API for enslaving NPCs' date=' would anyone be interested in using it? You'd set some values using NX_SetEVFo/Fl and add an item to an NPC. You'd be responsible for your own "capture" system and all of the dialog (just like the player enslavement). Previously I planned to have my own capture system in SexoutSlavery, but that isn't happening.

[/quote']

I think I could find a use for that at some point.. why the item though? Can't NX handle the whole thing? If it's just dialog conditions and stuff, that'll be fixed soon, and NX functions will be available for use as conditional functions in the GECK.

The item controls the enslaved NPC and NX allows reading/writing to the item's script variables. I've had the concept of this sitting around in SexoutSlavery for a while now. The item "SexoutSlaveryPSlaveToken" and the associated script might give you a better idea. It only allows reading/writing to the "owner" variable (and does so in a silly way, since saving NX variables was still far from finished), but it's enough to get an idea.

(I could use a spell instead of an item, but for some reason I have a phobia of spell scripts.)

@zippy: Sort of. I've already implemented some code that forces NPCs to follow a specific NPC/object, even if their AI packages say otherwise. From here, I'd add options for modders to modify/track how broken/hungry/thirsty/happy NPCs are, along with places to plug in dialog. SexoutSlavery, in general, isn't really tied down to Sexout in that it does 'sex' stuff. I just prefer that it stay tied down to LL, since I have no interest in modding/supporting New Vegas outside of here. It's more of a 'make NPCs do stuff without making a shit-ton of scripts/AI packages' system that's intended for slavery.