SexoutSlavery v1.4.11 (1/23/2013)

I has a SSA quest idea. It's probably not that well thought out, at least on how to get it started and the NPCs involved. But...

An NPC blackmails you (if you have bad karma) or frames you (if you have good karma) or maybe the NPC just frames you no matter what and notices how strong and resourceful you are and decides to force you into training his prisoners/slaves.

Theres two groups of prisoners. x amount of men and x amount of women. The player can decide to: sexually train/torture both groups, regular torture both groups, and torture one group or the other.

Here is where it gets interesting I think. When torturing the groups, you can have the alternative motive to make the tougher/stronger by making your training look like torture with the hopes that they'll become powerful enough to work with you in taking over the place and killing the slavers.

Torturing would work like this:

Talk to an NPC and choose: rape, torture, train

rape=rape of course

torture=is just any kind of random torture I guess

train=something like being forced to carry large rocks from one place to another all day in the hot sun. or having to have rocks thrown them for hours while trying to dodge. things like that

There should sub options for each choice too.Like for rape adn torture there could be a choice that isn't too harsh, a neutral one, and an evil one. The more harsh your choice, the faster they are broken down. While with training you build them up. But with all three options if you're too soft all the time the lead slaver will be suspicious and eventually kill you and if you're too hard all the time the prisoners/slaves could die or be driven to suicide.

For rape:

-(Whisper)Sorry, but I have to do this, I'll try to be gentle

-Lets get this over with

-Take this ((something cruel))

For Torture:

-(Whisper)Sorry about this, try to hang in there

-(Remain silent and start torturing)

-Get ready! This is going to hurt a lot!

For Training:

-(Whisper) Hang in there, it'll be over soon

-Lets see how much of this you can handle

-Come on you pathetic weaklings move it or die!

This torturing can probably go on however long would be long enough but not too long until the slaves are either broken to your will or are built up enough and ready to take over.

If they are broken to your will:

-You can give them to the guy that force you to train them and are free to go and visit back to torture or rape them some more. It's too late to train them at this point.

-Have them help you take over the place. They're pretty much your slaves now but aren't that strong but the ones that survive will be loyal to you.

If you built them up to be stronger:

-You help them take over the place and thats probably it. Some can probably go their separate ways while others have the option of being a companion or something.

-If you were too harsh in your training maybe they'd just leave somewhat angry after you reveal how you had to be hard on them to make them stronger

If you rape/torture one and build up another:

-You take over the place with the ones you built up but none of them like you because of what you've done with the other group and try to fight you so you kill them. The other group you've broken down become your slaves.

-(this would probably be unique to mostly doing the "less harsh" rape)Take over the place with the ones you built up.You weren't to harsh on the other group, but you still didn't train them so the built up group just leaves and the submissive group remains with you. (maybe they see you more as a protector than a master but they are pretty much broken and submissive to you).

Possible alternate outcomes:

-If you mostly soft tortured them and somehow took over, they'll understand you were forced and just leave only slightly disheartened.

-If you mainly raped them but tried to be gentle and said sorry every time and took over somehow they'll be broken to your will but see you as more of a protector. Same outcome as just regular torture and "regular" rape, but lore wise, better for characters who don't see themselves as too evil.

-If you "soft rape" or soft torture them and hand them over to the slaver, he'll just have them all killed because they're no good to him and maybe he'll decide to kill you unless you go through a speech check. Or maybe he'd just turn you into a labor salve(male) or sex slave (female). That'd probably branch into a another quest line though. Maybe he'd just sell you to Dermot if he's still alive. lol.

I think thats everything except for a few details here and there that can be filled out by the one actually creating it. The torture scenes could be just fade to black and play a 5 or 10 second audio clip or screaming in pain or grunting (for training).

I imagine an entirely new faction should be created for this rather than have someone like the legion do it. But that's just my opinion. Not sure where the setting would be. But I image this could take place in an outside area thats walled in or a really big building.

I hope it's easy to read and understand lol, let alone a good idea. I'm not even sure if all that stuff is possible. if it is it'd be really time consuming. I guess it's not really a "little quest" but a full blown quest.

So full of win this is. *points at Adventures*.

One thing tho, is there supposed to be some sort of perimeter around Sarina which you cannot cross? Kind of what playerslave/crowningisle did in Oblivion. If so, not working for me. If not, just suggesting :P

Thank you for this little mod-ette. it was very well done for something you say you put together in such a short time. It was refreshing to have a slavery mod that one as the player could end up feeling sympathy for.

It seemed as if, at the mod conclusion, she wanted to end it all. As if the dispair of her existence was all too much for her. That any kindness from her captive only increased this and that it was a kind of suicide to set the PC free. Perhaps dialogue to that extent foreshadowing what was to happen? (just a thought).

any extension to this mod would be greatly appreciated. Great as an extended demo though.[/i]

Thanks for the extended demo. Lots of good ideas here. You make me believe even I could create a small mod like this' date=' so I think I will try, using your mod as an example. I probably won't succeed, but that's beside the point! :)[/quote']

Hey don't sell yourself short it's just a matter of passion and patience, it's not as hard to create mod in GECK as many people think, especially if you use a similar mod for a template, small mods are the best way to start, just don't try something grand like I did and still be on it 12 months later :)

I was looking through the ESM, and I noticed this code, I think its in SexoutSlaveryDemandSexDialogYes and SexoutSlaveryDemandSexDialogNo:

set SexoutSlaveryStats.percDefiant to SexoutSlaveryStats.percDefiant - 10

set SexoutSlaveryStats.percDefiant to SexoutSlaveryStats.percBroken + 2.5

I think that that second line should be setting percBroken and not percDefiant?

I (and some other players) have been having problems in Loogie's vault 19 scenario, where we are being punished for no obvious reason.

And, in my case, I am being punished for violating the no weapons rule when I am in the pillory.

Specifically, Sexout's "No Weapon" weapon is not on the allowed weapon list.

(It would be nice if punishement came with a warning, after I submit, not to do ____ again, where ____ is whatever I was being punished for.

So, uhh, I'm going to need some help with the next feature: NPC enslavement. I've briefly played FNNCQ in FO3, but it quickly lost my interest. You could say that I don't much enjoy the role of "master".

Any suggestions on dialog and/or how to care for/manage slaves would be awesome.

Mystery fully solved.

That's one mystery anyways!

I am currently suspecting that my submission woes have been caused by Project New Vegas changing the sneak ai.

But I am feeling lazy tonight and am going to put off investigating this for some unknown time in the future (I think this will probably be whenever I next need to be able to submit in game). For now, I have noticed that saving and loading again will allow combat, and I left a trail of bodies behind me in vault19 (along with a trail of friendlies that did not care about those bodies). If I ever come back, I suspect that epstein will not care about the bodies and that no one will have bothered to clean up the mess I left. Lazy bums.

Please Chase Roxand try not to lose your interest on this enslaving npc mod. I've waited for this mod since 2 years. I enjoyed your loversbitch in oblivion. I know you can do a great mod for us who enjoy the master role.

I'd like to play Dermot, be a pimp, something simple, find any non essential npc girl, train her like in the sewerslave mod. Then a "follow/stay here" order and a "bring me money" order, no need a lot of dialogue at start. And watch her/them walk the street anywhere in the game.

Yes. I haven't had time to update that, or do much modding at all.

Fuck ActionScript.

Chase' date=' did you get my PM's? I ask because a lot of people have been experiencing 100% full PM capacity and maybe you have not received it, I sent them a few days ago.

Cheers.

[/quote']

Yeah, I got 'em. Contributors don't have the PM issue.

Oddly' date=' when I approach Sarina the first time nothing happens and if I talk to her I get a generic convo "What do you need" / "I've got to get going"...

[/quote']

Wow, I must've really killed the thread with my comment. Or else it was so stupid that no one has a response for it. :P

Oddly' date=' when I approach Sarina the first time nothing happens and if I talk to her I get a generic convo "What do you need" / "I've got to get going"...

[/quote']

Wow, I must've really killed the thread with my comment. Or else it was so stupid that no one has a response for it. :P

I just now tried to find out who Sarina was, and I could not find that name in any part of the game that I currently have installed. Should we know about Sarina? (This thread gets only mild activity in the first place, for various reasons, personally I have been thinking about armor mods recently...)