SexoutSlavery v1.4.11 (1/23/2013)

I got it.. I don't share the spell phobia' date=' I've actually developed an item phobia at this point, since they keep turning up on corpses and in vendor lists and whatnot. Spells are pretty hard to accidentally acquire. ;)

[/quote']

I tried spells but couldn't stop the effect scripts on NPC's reseting or dispelling when the player left the cell/ went through doors/travel etc, the Player seems to work fine though.

Slavery for Adventure I got the sarina or must be' date=' and I find Gecko fire we kill everyone and Sarina. Who will put the gecko because the normally there are not. There possibilitée Sarina move elsewhere to avoid this bug is ugly.

[/quote']

If I have the gist of this right, the location you are trying to go to has Fire Geckos and they keep killing Sarina.

For me, there were Geckos at Hunters Farm, and they would tear apart the raiders there while giving me enough time to mop up the rest of them.

I don't know whats causing the issue, but a simple solution is to open menu with ~ then click on each gecko and type in "kill". Or you might be able to resurrect Sarina with "resurrect" if she gets killed by the geckos.

Look here for more info regarding console commands.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas_console_commands

I believe that the geckos are a vanilla recurring spawn at that location or nearby. possibly the raiders wander close enough to get the geckos attention when the player is in that area.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if I am supposed to start a mini thread for this in a certain topic but seeing as how yours is like this I will ask anyway.

In the form that the download is in (Not zipped) where would I place it because it doesn't work like the zipped files. Or what would I do to the file? I have looked around for an answer and I haven't found one... Yet.

You mean the .esm file in the first post? ... ... I'm guessing you're trying to install it with FOMM? I don't think it works that way. Granted, it could be set up so that it could... the simplest thing to do is just install it manually, though, like you would most other mods. ...unless you're not familiar with how to do that...?

If that's the case, I'm sure there's plenty of tutorials out there around the net, but the short answer is: place the .esm in the "Data" folder in the Fallout New Vegas folder that was created when you installed the game. Though that can be a bit tricky to find; assuming you're using Steam and have it in the default install location, it should be "C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\", though if you're using a 64-bit operating system, it will be "C:\Program Files (x86)\..." instead.

I don't advise installing things manually, you can use FOMM to install unzipped files.

Just make sure the file structure is correct e.g.

SexoutSlavery v1.4.10/Data/SexoutSlavery.esm

Then click Package Manager in FOMM. The top button on the right will probably be set to

Add FOMod

Click the little down arrow to the right of the button and change it to

Create From Folder

When you click the button now it will open a new window, now you just browse to wherever you have the mod you wish to install and open it.

This will turn the file into a FOMOD which will be listed in the Package Manager window, click this to install/uninstall the mod into the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Chase, i just play this Adventure mod and i've got to a point after the Atomic Wrangler in the Mojave Wasteland where Sarina just stops in the middle of a street and some raider come and attacking us. These are four raiders and we killed all of them and now Sarina walks to that street again and stop moving. Now i don't know what to do, because i can't leave her and she won't move anymore!

On a previous save after we killed the four Raiders, another four where attacking us and they killed Sarina! If she is meant to be killed at these point could you please tell me that?

Or is this Adventure not over yet? After she was killed i loaded my other savegame because i thougt i need to protect her! Was it wrong?

Don't think there is any sexout mod that currently allows the PC to enslave others. There are plenty that enslave the PC for short periods, but not the other way around. You can use a slavery mod from Nexus. Slavery simple/expanded is good (I use it quite a bit - I like that the slave collar has a non-explosive attribute to knock out the slave), CortexScrambler is another (never used it myself), and I think ProjectUltimatum has slavery plus a whole lot of other features (again, never used). Once you do have a slave, I believe that the sexout slavery opens some sex options with the slave. Again, as far as actual slavery there isn't a sexout mod that has the PC as slaver.

Project Ultimatum has slavery in a sense (NPCs can surrender and you can force them to become companions) but it can really screw up AI packages. I once somehow managed to make Cass surrender and her AI never worked right again because her vanilla AI was fighting with Ultimatum's AI.

• 4 weeks later...

You know' date=' like it says in big giant letters in the first line of the OP. I feel like I'm going to have to start encrypting my mods and hiding the password in the OP so people actually read them.

[/quote']

i doubt that zippy ;) what you get for a PW for your files and hide it in the op is evry 3 posts with the question "what os the PW ?" :angel:

• 3 weeks later...

I realize I am terribly late with this and that the Sexout Slavery mod probably won't work anymore, but in case it still does:

I'm having problems starting the quest. "The only "adventure" so far is started between Whittaker Farmstead and Hunter's Farm." Well, I'm there but nothing happens.

I realize I am terribly late with this and that the Sexout Slavery mod probably won't work anymore' date=' but in case it still does:

I'm having problems starting the quest. "The only "adventure" so far is started between Whittaker Farmstead and Hunter's Farm." Well, I'm there but nothing happens.

[/quote']

There should be an npc near the road not far from the house between Whittaker Farmstead and Hunter's Farm.

I've searched the entire area, but I can't find any npc there.

EDIT:

Nevermind, she was standing underneat a bridge further up ahead, fighting with some fiends.

However, nothing happens when I talk to her. She just says "What do you need?" and I can only respond with "Time for me to go". I tried attacking her and that made my screen do some weird stuff and I got knocked down a few times, but nothing else.