Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I managed to get the milk production working and filled up my breasts to the maximum of 4.

But now the milking machines don't seem to be working. I do get a short story thing, but the amount of milk in my breasts doesn't get smaller, and I don't get any bottles of milk either.

Posted

Mesh typo: Tried to forge a Cow Bell for my PC, but when equipped nothing shows up.  Looking in the .esp, Armor Addon MME_MilkNeckAA is looking for milkcollar_1.nif in "armor/manga/m", but in the 2015-01-16.rar milkcollar_1.nif exists in just "armor/manga" (no "/m").  TES5Editing it to look for the male and female models at "armor/manga/milkcollar_1.nif" makes the collar visible on my PC. 

Posted

Hi

incredible mod. :)

why do you say Racemenu is required. It seems to work for me without it. Then again I haven't created new characters. Using my existing save.

 

Race menu is causing some problems for me and when I removed it things are fine. I do not know what Racemenu is used for so I ask. 

 

thanks.

Posted

Hi

incredible mod. :)

why do you say Racemenu is required. It seems to work for me without it. Then again I haven't created new characters. Using my existing save.

 

Race menu is causing some problems for me and when I removed it things are fine. I do not know what Racemenu is used for so I ask. 

 

thanks.

 

I think you need it for nioverride.dll SKSE plugin.

Posted

Hi, noob here with a mod problem. Things seems to work ok without Milk Mod Economy, but when I select MME something... goes wrong.

I have Maria Eden installed, so theoretically I should see a naked women when I start new game. but.... Here's a screenshot of what happens.

 

 

post-70090-0-16061600-1421562659_thumb.gif

 

Or this, when I try to apply this mod on savefile after finising ShowRaceMenu screen.

 

post-70090-0-20697100-1421566322_thumb.jpg

 

And here is a screenshot of my Mod Organizer.

 

 

post-70090-0-27982000-1421562680_thumb.gif

 

Below Maria Eden there are SlaveTats and tatoo files, and unused (unselected) mods.

 

Can anyone help me finding out what mod conflict causes this? I love good breastmilking, and wish it on my character.

 

P.S. Can you people help me find out good futanari (girl with penis) mod? 

 

Thank you for your time reading this.

 

Edit: I use UNPB+HTD body mod.

Posted

Hi, noob here with a mod problem. Things seems to work ok without Milk Mod Economy, but when I select MME something... goes wrong.

I have Maria Eden installed, so theoretically I should see a naked women when I start new game. but.... Here's a screenshot of what happens.

 

 

attachicon.gifScreenShot6.gif

 

Or this, when I try to apply this mod on savefile after finising ShowRaceMenu screen.

 

attachicon.gifScreenShot10.jpg

 

And here is a screenshot of my Mod Organizer.

 

 

attachicon.gifScreenShot7.gif

 

Below Maria Eden there are SlaveTats and tatoo files, and unused (unselected) mods.

 

Can anyone help me finding out what mod conflict causes this? I love good breastmilking, and wish it on my character.

 

P.S. Can you people help me find out good futanari (girl with penis) mod? 

 

Thank you for your time reading this.

 

Edit: I use UNPB+HTD body mod.

dont know, i guess something wrong with maria start script, for me changing race fixes this. anyway you shouldn't play with maria, a lot of stuff is broken, wait for next update

what futa mod do you want? there are sos plugins, unp and horse cock for females, other than that i dont think there are any futa mods

sexlab have no futa support and most mods and animations are only for male/females

there are some mods that try to change sexlab sex

i went simple way with my mod:

1)female + schlong = futa

2)game sex vs sexlab sex, if they do not match = futa

Posted

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate your info.

 

On futa... well, I'm using SoS anyway, so I guess that one? My laziness to not to struggle with UNP comes to mind as well. 

Posted

Trying the mod and went my PC use the milker the camera freeze can't move t get a better look how long does it take for her to get milked ?

 

In SexLab MCM there is a page for player hotkeys. Use your SexLab hotkey to toggle free camera on and off while in the machine.

Posted

A little help...every time I start the player dialogue "Are you staring at my chest?" after a few brief dialog options, right when there's going to be movement and animation, the game CTDs.

 

I have Zaz, Non-Adult Animation and everything it asks for in the requirements. Any suggestions on where to look?

 

 

Posted

Having some trouble with the boob scaling. When I started the mod, everything seemed fine, then they kept growing, and growing, and milking seems to do nothing. Uninstalling does nothing. Changing the max size and the scaling feature to off does nothing.

 

Is there any way to revert the scaling to what it was originally?

Posted

A little help...every time I start the player dialogue "Are you staring at my chest?" after a few brief dialog options, right when there's going to be movement and animation, the game CTDs.

 

I have Zaz, Non-Adult Animation and everything it asks for in the requirements. Any suggestions on where to look?

 

This is not a Milk Mod issue. What you're quoting is actually from Got Milk mod. Make sure you have non-Sexlab Animation Pack and that you have followed the instructions for THAT mod.

Posted

 

A little help...every time I start the player dialogue "Are you staring at my chest?" after a few brief dialog options, right when there's going to be movement and animation, the game CTDs.

 

I have Zaz, Non-Adult Animation and everything it asks for in the requirements. Any suggestions on where to look?

 

This is not a Milk Mod issue. What you're quoting is actually from Got Milk mod. Make sure you have non-Sexlab Animation Pack and that you have followed the instructions for THAT mod.

 

 

 

I just realized this and came back to delete/edit my post, but thanks for the reply. It was actually soul gem oven that was causing the problem.

Posted

Having some trouble with the boob scaling. When I started the mod, everything seemed fine, then they kept growing, and growing, and milking seems to do nothing. Uninstalling does nothing. Changing the max size and the scaling feature to off does nothing.

 

Is there any way to revert the scaling to what it was originally?

disable mod that changes breast node, use racemenu to change breasts to 1

Posted

@Ed86 The milk production in my current play through seems to be a bit high, what should milk production per hour be for a lvl 1 maid? At the moment, with lactacid, she's producing 2 units an hour.

Posted

@Ed86 The milk production in my current play through seems to be a bit high, what should milk production per hour be for a lvl 1 maid? At the moment, with lactacid, she's producing 2 units an hour.

i dont know... i guess you should cut with lactacid

Posted

 

@Ed86 The milk production in my current play through seems to be a bit high, what should milk production per hour be for a lvl 1 maid? At the moment, with lactacid, she's producing 2 units an hour.

i dont know... i guess you should cut with lactacid

 

Sorry I said that wrong, I meant how much milk did you intend for a maid of that level to produce? I ask cause my values seem high and I'm concerned that I may have broken something when I updated. I know I can edit the values in the mcm but I want to play it as close to your vision as possible, for now.

Posted

v 19-01-2015

milking now drains magicka and stamina 10% per tick, enjoy

 

Can this be made optional via MCM? and allow one or the other or both?

Having it only drain magicka would make it very immersive with Mana Tanks

 

Also great work on this mod, love it ;)

Posted

Hi, noob here with a mod problem. Things seems to work ok without Milk Mod Economy, but when I select MME something... goes wrong.

I have Maria Eden installed, so theoretically I should see a naked women when I start new game. but.... Here's a screenshot of what happens.

 

 

attachicon.gifScreenShot6.gif

 

Or this, when I try to apply this mod on savefile after finising ShowRaceMenu screen.

 

attachicon.gifScreenShot10.jpg

 

And here is a screenshot of my Mod Organizer.

 

 

attachicon.gifScreenShot7.gif

 

Below Maria Eden there are SlaveTats and tatoo files, and unused (unselected) mods.

 

Can anyone help me finding out what mod conflict causes this? I love good breastmilking, and wish it on my character.

 

P.S. Can you people help me find out good futanari (girl with penis) mod? 

 

Thank you for your time reading this.

 

Edit: I use UNPB+HTD body mod.

Besides Schlongs of Skyrim UNP add-ons (Standard,Vector Plexus Muscular UNP,Double Dick,Horse Cock),there is also Androgyny,Futanarium and the Transgender Body for CBBE and UNP.

To enable your futanari characters to do something with their male endowments,then use the Sexlab Cumshot mod or the Sexlab Gender Change mod,both of which have a feature to toggle on male sex animations for female characters.

Posted

Ed86,

Installed latest version, reset mod, made a new maid (try sayin' THAT 10 times fast!) milked her and..... no milk buff. Was I supposed to get something as the milk drinker or does the milk maid get the buff?

 

Oh and I'd be happy to go back into the game and do more testing... I mean... IT'S FOR SCIENCE!

 

*big milky grin*

Posted

Just updated to latest version. I don't understand, using the milking cuirass to milk won't let me sell anymore. It just pushes it into my inventory immediately. How do you sell the milk with a cuirass?

Posted

 

 

@Ed86 The milk production in my current play through seems to be a bit high, what should milk production per hour be for a lvl 1 maid? At the moment, with lactacid, she's producing 2 units an hour.

i dont know... i guess you should cut with lactacid

 

Sorry I said that wrong, I meant how much milk did you intend for a maid of that level to produce? I ask cause my values seem high and I'm concerned that I may have broken something when I updated. I know I can edit the values in the mcm but I want to play it as close to your vision as possible, for now.

 

simple, lactacid is a drug, the more you drink it the bigger the consequences

if you dont drink it milk production will drop to small levels or stop

 

 

v 19-01-2015

milking now drains magicka and stamina 10% per tick, enjoy

 

Can this be made optional via MCM? and allow one or the other or both?

Having it only drain magicka would make it very immersive with Mana Tanks

 

Also great work on this mod, love it ;)

 

immersive with non immersive mod heh?

guess i can do it

 

 

Hi, noob here with a mod problem. Things seems to work ok without Milk Mod Economy, but when I select MME something... goes wrong.

I have Maria Eden installed, so theoretically I should see a naked women when I start new game. but.... Here's a screenshot of what happens.

 

 

attachicon.gifScreenShot6.gif

 

Or this, when I try to apply this mod on savefile after finising ShowRaceMenu screen.

 

attachicon.gifScreenShot10.jpg

 

And here is a screenshot of my Mod Organizer.

 

 

attachicon.gifScreenShot7.gif

 

Below Maria Eden there are SlaveTats and tatoo files, and unused (unselected) mods.

 

Can anyone help me finding out what mod conflict causes this? I love good breastmilking, and wish it on my character.

 

P.S. Can you people help me find out good futanari (girl with penis) mod? 

 

Thank you for your time reading this.

 

Edit: I use UNPB+HTD body mod.

Besides Schlongs of Skyrim UNP add-ons (Standard,Vector Plexus Muscular UNP,Double Dick,Horse Cock),there is also Androgyny,Futanarium and the Transgender Body for CBBE and UNP.

To enable your futanari characters to do something with their male endowments,then use the Sexlab Cumshot mod or the Sexlab Gender Change mod,both of which have a feature to toggle on male sex animations for female characters.

 

well since we are off-topping here, those fake futa races suck (in any meaning)

 

Ed86,

Installed latest version, reset mod, made a new maid (try sayin' THAT 10 times fast!) milked her and..... no milk buff. Was I supposed to get something as the milk drinker or does the milk maid get the buff?

 

Oh and I'd be happy to go back into the game and do more testing... I mean... IT'S FOR SCIENCE!

 

*big milky grin*

the one who drinks milk should get buff, around 10 sec after milking start and then every 5 seconds

 

Just updated to latest version. I don't understand, using the milking cuirass to milk won't let me sell anymore. It just pushes it into my inventory immediately. How do you sell the milk with a cuirass?

you dont

Posted

 

Ed86,

Installed latest version, reset mod, made a new maid (try sayin' THAT 10 times fast!) milked her and..... no milk buff. Was I supposed to get something as the milk drinker or does the milk maid get the buff?

 

Oh and I'd be happy to go back into the game and do more testing... I mean... IT'S FOR SCIENCE!

 

*big milky grin*

the one who drinks milk should get buff, around 10 sec after milking start and then every 5 seconds

 

 

 

OK... not happening. Tried several more times in various saves. Always did the MME reset mod thing. Not seeing this weak potion anywhere nor any buff in active effects.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...