Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

hey ed, i ately found a normal looking milk bottle HERE http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61230/?, maybe with this you can make that you can deliver milk bottles to like peaple in skyrim and get paid for that, or you need to bring it to a specific house. i guess its maybe a cool idea to have a little milk delivery thing.(NOTE: a lot of time ago even before i was born there were deliveries of milk to the houses in my country)

Posted

hey ed, i ately found a normal looking milk bottle HERE http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61230/?, maybe with this you can make that you can deliver milk bottles to like peaple in skyrim and get paid for that, or you need to bring it to a specific house. i guess its maybe a cool idea to have a little milk delivery thing.(NOTE: a lot of time ago even before i was born there were deliveries of milk to the houses in my country)

cant say i like it, not very lore friendly and i guess there is no empty version

and delivery quests.... its beyond me

Posted

Since i updated to the last version my engorged breasts debuff won't go away after milking. Tried both mobile and milk pump.

Only way to remove it is to remove effect in mcm debug menu or turn off debuffs.

Tried reset mod variables and reset mod.

 

Edit: Ok tried sleeping an hour, that removed it, it seems.

Posted

@Ed86  I can't install a new version because it now needs Dawnguard which currently I don't have. Is it normal?
 

BTW. How about my idea with pussy juices collector?

Posted

@Ed86  I can't install a new version because it now needs Dawnguard which currently I don't have. Is it normal?

 

BTW. How about my idea with pussy juices collector?

well you should get dawnguard, guess it added it self at some stage

 

while i can add it, i'm lost on what to do with it, personally i fail to see it worth anything

Posted

 

@Ed86  I can't install a new version because it now needs Dawnguard which currently I don't have. Is it normal?

 

BTW. How about my idea with pussy juices collector?

well you should get dawnguard, guess it added it self at some stage

 

while i can add it, i'm lost on what to do with it, personally i fail to see it worth anything

 

I have some problems with internet connection now and I can't download DLC's from steam ;_; (Italy ladies and gentlemans, I'm using tethering from my phone to connect to the world cause I don't have ADSL). I will use the old version tho.

 

Selling it to people, it could give some buffs like magicka regen or stamina regen. It could be good I think.

Posted

I just installed the 1.1.15 version (just over wrote the old version in my most recent play through) have the milk punps in Riften been moved/removed or did I break something?

Posted

I just installed the 1.1.15 version (just over wrote the old version in my most recent play through) have the milk punps in Riften been moved/removed or did I break something?

ah i thought it was my save, after savetool using

 

 

fixed

Posted

Hi Ed86, great job with the mod.

 

Just installed the 20015-01-02 version.

 

I have a request, i'm playing with a male caracter and don't want him to become a milk maid by drinking milk, but i want him to drink milk.

 

So maybe you can add to the mcm a gender restriction or a way to disable ways to become milkmaid.

 

Keep up with the good work.

Posted

To all using the Gregorian calendar,Happy New Year(even if a bit on the late side)!

 

I see that the suggestion to add some functionality for male and futanari characters was added,even if their 'input' only has pure survival value which is true enough to life. Outside of people in the animal husbandry business, no one buys animal sperm while milk is sold in every super market due to obvious massive differences in nutrition value in mammary fluid and sex cells,though eggs are no slouches when it comes to providing nutrition.

 

If anyone wants to sell sperm for a living in game,they could always tweak it themselves in the Creation Kit while leaving the mod in the relatively more immersive state that is currently in.

 

Thanks for the addition all the same,Ed86.

Posted

Hi Ed86, great job with the mod.

 

Just installed the 20015-01-02 version.

 

I have a request, i'm playing with a male caracter and don't want him to become a milk maid by drinking milk, but i want him to drink milk.

 

So maybe you can add to the mcm a gender restriction or a way to disable ways to become milkmaid.

 

Keep up with the good work.

if i havent messed up somewhere the only thing you can do as male is use fuckmachine to get sperm, otherwise you are ignored by all scripts, and, maybe, tweaking maid options in mcm isnt safe if ur male but i havent tested

Posted

So, if i use this mod I cannot get my character preg anymore ? Why? is there a work around, im using SGoven2 and id like to have both these mods work together comfortably.

Posted

So, if i use this mod I cannot get my character preg anymore ? Why? is there a work around, im using SGoven2 and id like to have both these mods work together comfortably.

 

I use this AND SGOoven II.

 

Turn off breast scaling in SGO II. Let Milk Maid Economy control breasts and SGO control belly. You get milk from both, but only one can control the breast scaling.

Posted

I don't know why but when using it on a male character,even after turning off the option to have orgasms cause release of milk,he produces exotic milk at orgasm rather than semen potion. Is there any way to alter that?

Posted

Don't know if this has been suggested yet or not but would it be possible to make the milkers a heat source for frostfall as my characters keep freezing to death while being milked.

Posted

If you play a male character he won't be a milk maid, he'll just be a milk MASTER. :) He will oversee the maid and stuf

 

 

 

Hi Ed86, great job with the mod.

 

Just installed the 20015-01-02 version.

 

I have a request, i'm playing with a male caracter and don't want him to become a milk maid by drinking milk, but i want him to drink milk.

 

So maybe you can add to the mcm a gender restriction or a way to disable ways to become milkmaid.

 

Keep up with the good work.

if i havent messed up somewhere the only thing you can do as male is use fuckmachine to get sperm, otherwise you are ignored by all scripts, and, maybe, tweaking maid options in mcm isnt safe if ur male but i havent tested

 

Ok, thanks for the clarification on that, i'll let you know if he starts producing milk in the wrong place! :lol:

Posted

Don't know if this has been suggested yet or not but would it be possible to make the milkers a heat source for frostfall as my characters keep freezing to death while being milked.

i dont know how, so milk during day with warm weather, or buy a house and add pump there

Posted

Thanks for the preg checks. Gonna try it asap.

these are only working on milkmaids/player, not sure how useful they are, since you are probably filled with lactacid most of the time

i hope next version of SexLab Skooma Whore will have spell to trigger addiction, so being high on lactacid can have some serious consequences

Posted

I tried version 2015-01-03 but the initial lacid feeding does not work. Nor does it remove the cuirrass properly.

Yesterdays version worked perfect.

 

My Papyrus log:

 

Loading
Storage Reverting...
Done!

Storage Loading...
DATA: 4525
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
INTV Load
- length: 769
FLOV Load
- length: 2238
STRV Load
FORV Load
INTL Load
- length: 331
FLOL Load
- length: 1549
STRL Load
- length: 11405
FORL Load
- length: 4024
PACK Load
Done!

Papyrus Loading File: ../../../Meshes/Cumshot/AdjustValues.json
Storage Saving...
Done!

Storage Saving...
Done!

 

 

I reinstalled yesterdays version and everything is fine again. but no preg checks :(

 

Posted

post-511527-0-39437500-1420231834_thumb.jpgi use jk's skyrim to make the most cities and villages look better and as on the picture you can see its not compatible with each other. maybe you could move them a bit so it fits better.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...