toynbeeidea Posted January 21, 2015 Posted January 21, 2015 I went to download the 1/21 revision, but it appears there are two of them...? Are the both the same? I wouldn't want to download a bugged-out version...
erasedisknow Posted January 22, 2015 Posted January 22, 2015 anyone know of any way to fix the issue i am having with the whole breast curve thing (i.e. how to disable it) if anyone suggests changing the setting in mcm, it works until the breast size updates, at which point it goes back to being huge in the worst way possible. set slider to 0 that works! mostly. some slight size glitchiness when milking though.
tyger31 Posted January 22, 2015 Posted January 22, 2015 So I loaded all the Required mods and they work fine but when I try to add Milk mod economy the game plays the opening logo and crashes. what should I try next.
chajapa Posted January 22, 2015 Posted January 22, 2015 So I loaded all the Required mods and they work fine but when I try to add Milk mod economy the game plays the opening logo and crashes. what should I try next. First time loading after install often does that to me as well. Start the game, load the earliest save you have (I still have Save-001... heheheh). What you're looking for is a save that simply loads with the fewest mods already in the save. Once it loads, give it about 10 seconds and then bail hit ESC and LOAD your most recent save....the one you want to use Milk Mod in. That takes care of it every time here. Let that save run a few minutes. Don't do anything real important. Then save it, exit game (like exit to desktop), restart game, load that save. Now it SHOULD load every time for you.
Genji Posted January 22, 2015 Posted January 22, 2015 Hi guys, one question, when i give the order to someone to use the milk pump she use it until i stop giving orders (just press tab button), the question is: is that normal or a bug? i thougth that it could be a bug so i tried it in a orc camp cause their milk pump don´t let you go until you´re empty but this still happening so i´m a little lost i hope someone can help me. Thanks Pd: sorry if my english isn´t very good, i´m spanish so ^^
tyger31 Posted January 22, 2015 Posted January 22, 2015 So I loaded all the Required mods and they work fine but when I try to add Milk mod economy the game plays the opening logo and crashes. what should I try next. First time loading after install often does that to me as well. Start the game, load the earliest save you have (I still have Save-001... heheheh). What you're looking for is a save that simply loads with the fewest mods already in the save. Once it loads, give it about 10 seconds and then bail hit ESC and LOAD your most recent save....the one you want to use Milk Mod in. That takes care of it every time here. Let that save run a few minutes. Don't do anything real important. Then save it, exit game (like exit to desktop), restart game, load that save. Now it SHOULD load every time for you. tried that did not work, also I think you are misunderstanding when I say load I mean from the desk top not load a save.
chajapa Posted January 22, 2015 Posted January 22, 2015 So I loaded all the Required mods and they work fine but when I try to add Milk mod economy the game plays the opening logo and crashes. what should I try next. First time loading after install often does that to me as well. Start the game, load the earliest save you have (I still have Save-001... heheheh). What you're looking for is a save that simply loads with the fewest mods already in the save. Once it loads, give it about 10 seconds and then bail hit ESC and LOAD your most recent save....the one you want to use Milk Mod in. That takes care of it every time here. Let that save run a few minutes. Don't do anything real important. Then save it, exit game (like exit to desktop), restart game, load that save. Now it SHOULD load every time for you. tried that did not work, also I think you are misunderstanding when I say load I mean from the desk top not load a save. When you crash at (or after) logo, that usually indicates you're missing a master. Go back through what THIS mod requires and also look at any requirements that THOSE mods require.
chajapa Posted January 22, 2015 Posted January 22, 2015 Hi guys, one question, when i give the order to someone to use the milk pump she use it until i stop giving orders (just press tab button), the question is: is that normal or a bug? i thougth that it could be a bug so i tried it in a orc camp cause their milk pump don´t let you go until you´re empty but this still happening so i´m a little lost i hope someone can help me. Thanks Pd: sorry if my english isn´t very good, i´m spanish so ^^ Genji- That's a bug within whatever follower framework you're using. And I think the vanilla follower framework does that as well. The only one I found that doesn't do it so far is AFT. The newest (beta) of EFF may work correctly as well, but that's actually not a bug of THIS mod, just a bug in general
Genji Posted January 22, 2015 Posted January 22, 2015 To chajapa Thanks man, this is really annoying i can´t do other things while pumping a follower and i just can use 1 at the same time when there are 2 pumps.. well i´m not sure of what framework means (i´m using ufo if you´re talking about this) whatever it will be great if you give me a link or the complete nom of what are you talking. Thanks so much ^^
tyger31 Posted January 22, 2015 Posted January 22, 2015 So I loaded all the Required mods and they work fine but when I try to add Milk mod economy the game plays the opening logo and crashes. what should I try next. First time loading after install often does that to me as well. Start the game, load the earliest save you have (I still have Save-001... heheheh). What you're looking for is a save that simply loads with the fewest mods already in the save. Once it loads, give it about 10 seconds and then bail hit ESC and LOAD your most recent save....the one you want to use Milk Mod in. That takes care of it every time here. Let that save run a few minutes. Don't do anything real important. Then save it, exit game (like exit to desktop), restart game, load that save. Now it SHOULD load every time for you. tried that did not work, also I think you are misunderstanding when I say load I mean from the desk top not load a save. When you crash at (or after) logo, that usually indicates you're missing a master. Go back through what THIS mod requires and also look at any requirements that THOSE mods require. As it turned out I misted a mod, thanks.
chajapa Posted January 22, 2015 Posted January 22, 2015 To chajapa Thanks man, this is really annoying i can´t do other things while pumping a follower and i just can use 1 at the same time when there are 2 pumps.. well i´m not sure of what framework means (i´m using ufo if you´re talking about this) whatever it will be great if you give me a link or the complete nom of what are you talking. Thanks so much ^^ I'm using AFT (Amazing Follower Tweaks). I'm not sure how hard it is to switch from UFO to AFT. I'm reasonably sure you will have to dismiss your followers at the very least. AFT is on Nexus. Search for Amazing Follower Tweaks.
tyger31 Posted January 23, 2015 Posted January 23, 2015 now that I got it working I can't find milk pumps, if some one has some screen shots it would be most appreciated.
Fredfish Posted January 23, 2015 Posted January 23, 2015 now that I got it working I can't find milk pumps, if some one has some screen shots it would be most appreciated. The locations are listed under a Spoiler in the OP. Probably the easiest one to find is in Whiterun behind the blacksmiths shop to the right as you enter the city.
R4RED Posted January 23, 2015 Posted January 23, 2015 I've read that this mod adds a semen potion(bottle?). Are there plans for it? I've received it with my futa character play test. I was thinking if it can be also used by other mods like PSQsuccubus or Soulgem pregnancy or something like that. Well one of the two. It has no effect in game as AFAIK. or I'm unaware of it's uses. Fill me up with the details(puns)
silentdark Posted January 23, 2015 Posted January 23, 2015 Ed86, Orgasm of Milk Maid can't trigger the "Orgasm forces milk from your breasts" event. Can you help me find out what's wrong with it? It seems the sexlab hooks doesn't registered. [01/23/2015 - 10:41:59PM] Loading game...[01/23/2015 - 10:42:00PM] VM is thawing...[01/23/2015 - 10:42:00PM] SOS Maintenance: loaded version is 205040[01/23/2015 - 10:42:00PM] SOS Maintenance: 205040 is update[01/23/2015 - 10:42:00PM] ==== LAL: DLC and Mod support check - Ignore errors about missing files. ====[01/23/2015 - 10:42:00PM] [slamainscr ]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000[01/23/2015 - 10:42:00PM] [bYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript ]: [Location < (00018A56)>], [Location < (0001F86D)>][01/23/2015 - 10:42:00PM] [byohhousebuildingscript ] PlayerChangeLocation: oldloc=[Location < (00018A56)>], newloc=[Location < (0001F86D)>][01/23/2015 - 10:42:00PM] [dlc1radiantscript ]CreateQuestBasedOnLocation([Location < (0001F86D)>])[01/23/2015 - 10:42:00PM] [DCL1VampireTurnPlayerScript ]OnLocationChange()[01/23/2015 - 10:42:00PM] InitWidgetLoader()[01/23/2015 - 10:42:00PM] [slamainscr ]: registered for maintenance[01/23/2015 - 10:42:00PM] [bYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript ] OnPlayerLoadGame...[01/23/2015 - 10:42:00PM] [DCL1VampireTurnPlayerScript ]OnPlayerLoadGame() calling MakeAliasesEyesRed()[01/23/2015 - 10:42:00PM] [dlc1vampireturnscript ]MakeAliasesEyesRed()[01/23/2015 - 10:42:00PM] DLC2InitCrossDLCScript found: [DLC1VQ01QuestScript ], [bYOH_QF_BYOHRelationshipAdopt_010042B4 ][01/23/2015 - 10:42:00PM] [slamainscr ]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000[01/23/2015 - 10:42:01PM] [dlc1radiantscript ]CreateQuestBasedOnLocation([Location < (0001F86D)>]) is NOT creating a quest: as Location is neither DLC1HunterHQLocation nor DLC1VampireCastleLocation[01/23/2015 - 10:42:01PM] LAL: Dawnguard detected.[01/23/2015 - 10:42:01PM] [slamainscr ]: registered for maintenance[01/23/2015 - 10:42:01PM] SexLab Loaded CurrentVerison: 15903[01/23/2015 - 10:42:01PM] LAL: Hearthfire detected.[01/23/2015 - 10:42:01PM] LAL: Dragonborn detected.[01/23/2015 - 10:42:01PM] ERROR: File "Chesko_Frostfall.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.stack:.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "" Line ?[ARTHLALVersionTracking (1F049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 181[alias Player on quest ARTHLALVersionTracking (1F049F33)].ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6[01/23/2015 - 10:42:01PM] ERROR: File "Helgen Reborn.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.stack:.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "" Line ?[ARTHLALVersionTracking (1F049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 195[alias Player on quest ARTHLALVersionTracking (1F049F33)].ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6[01/23/2015 - 10:42:01PM] ERROR: File "Morskom.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.stack:.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "" Line ?[ARTHLALVersionTracking (1F049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 201[alias Player on quest ARTHLALVersionTracking (1F049F33)].ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6[01/23/2015 - 10:42:01PM] ERROR: File "teg_returntohelgen.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.stack:.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "" Line ?[ARTHLALVersionTracking (1F049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 207[alias Player on quest ARTHLALVersionTracking (1F049F33)].ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6[01/23/2015 - 10:42:01PM] ERROR: File "Keld-Nar.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.stack:.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "" Line ?[ARTHLALVersionTracking (1F049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 215[alias Player on quest ARTHLALVersionTracking (1F049F33)].ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6[01/23/2015 - 10:42:01PM] ==== LAL: DLC and Mod support check - Done. ====[01/23/2015 - 10:42:01PM] SOS SchlongLess: Olava the Feeble entered schlongless state[01/23/2015 - 10:42:01PM] SOS SchlongLess: Hulda entered schlongless state[01/23/2015 - 10:42:02PM] SOS SchlongLess: Saadia entered schlongless state[01/23/2015 - 10:42:02PM] SOS SchlongLess: Uthgerd the Unbroken entered schlongless state[01/23/2015 - 10:42:02PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Sinmir got schlong index 0 size 2[01/23/2015 - 10:42:02PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Mikael got schlong index 1 size 1[01/23/2015 - 10:42:07PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()[01/23/2015 - 10:42:08PM] [DLC1VampireSleepScript ]PlayerActivateBed() IsCoffin =False[01/23/2015 - 10:42:09PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.[01/23/2015 - 10:42:11PM] [slamainscr ]:Defered maintenance...[01/23/2015 - 10:42:11PM] [slamainscr ]Slamain stage 3[01/23/2015 - 10:42:11PM] [slamainscr ]: Enabled Desire spell[01/23/2015 - 10:42:11PM] [slamainscr ]: Updated notification key to 49[01/23/2015 - 10:42:11PM] [slamainscr ]: finished maintenance[01/23/2015 - 10:42:12PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()[01/23/2015 - 10:42:17PM] [bYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript ]OnItemAdded [MiscObject < (1A012575)>], itemCount=1[01/23/2015 - 10:42:17PM] [byohhousebuildingscript ] UpdateLogCount[01/23/2015 - 10:42:17PM] [byohhousebuildingscript ] logcount=0[01/23/2015 - 10:42:23PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()[01/23/2015 - 10:42:23PM] [DLC1VampireSleepScript ]PlayerActivateBed() IsCoffin =False[01/23/2015 - 10:42:25PM] [DLC1VampireSleepScript ]PlayerActivateBed() IsCoffin =False[01/23/2015 - 10:42:26PM] [bYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript ]OnItemRemoved [MiscObject < (1A012575)>], itemCount=1[01/23/2015 - 10:42:26PM] [byohhousebuildingscript ] UpdateLogCount[01/23/2015 - 10:42:26PM] [byohhousebuildingscript ] logcount=0[01/23/2015 - 10:42:29PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()[01/23/2015 - 10:42:30PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Found Animations(4): Rough Missionary, Arrok Leg Up Fuck, AP Leg Up Fuck, Zyn Rough Standing,[01/23/2015 - 10:42:30PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Thread[0]: Entering Making State[01/23/2015 - 10:42:30PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Gabriel) -- TRUE -- Cache MISS[01/23/2015 - 10:42:31PM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias ]: Slotted 'Gabriel'[01/23/2015 - 10:42:31PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Idolaf Battle-Born) -- TRUE -- Cache MISS[01/23/2015 - 10:42:32PM] SEXLAB - Idolaf Battle-Born Stats Seed: Sexuality[60] Foreplay[22] Vaginal[17] Anal[15] Oral[13] Pure[110] Lewd[24][01/23/2015 - 10:42:32PM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias ]: Slotted 'Idolaf Battle-Born'[01/23/2015 - 10:42:36PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile: SexLabAggrMissionary.NordRaceF.NordRaceM[01/23/2015 - 10:42:37PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: prepare Timer: -28.723000[01/23/2015 - 10:42:37PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationStart[01/23/2015 - 10:42:38PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.585999[01/23/2015 - 10:42:38PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 1[01/23/2015 - 10:42:38PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart[01/23/2015 - 10:42:39PM] Found 7 arousedActors[01/23/2015 - 10:42:39PM] [slainternalscr ]: Olava the Feeble got 1 exposure for watching sex of Gabriel[01/23/2015 - 10:42:40PM] SEXLAB - Olava the Feeble Stats Seed: Sexuality[60] Foreplay[17] Vaginal[14] Anal[9] Oral[22] Pure[84] Lewd[1][01/23/2015 - 10:42:42PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.[01/23/2015 - 10:42:51PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()[01/23/2015 - 10:42:53PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()[01/23/2015 - 10:42:58PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd[01/23/2015 - 10:42:59PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.567001[01/23/2015 - 10:42:59PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 2[01/23/2015 - 10:42:59PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart[01/23/2015 - 10:42:59PM] Found 7 arousedActors[01/23/2015 - 10:43:00PM] [slainternalscr ]: Olava the Feeble got 1 exposure for watching sex of Gabriel[01/23/2015 - 10:43:01PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()[01/23/2015 - 10:43:04PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()[01/23/2015 - 10:43:12PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.[01/23/2015 - 10:43:14PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd[01/23/2015 - 10:43:15PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.615005[01/23/2015 - 10:43:15PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 3[01/23/2015 - 10:43:15PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart[01/23/2015 - 10:43:15PM] Found 6 arousedActors[01/23/2015 - 10:43:25PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd[01/23/2015 - 10:43:26PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.640007[01/23/2015 - 10:43:26PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 4[01/23/2015 - 10:43:26PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: OrgasmStart[01/23/2015 - 10:43:30PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: OrgasmEnd[01/23/2015 - 10:43:30PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationEnding[01/23/2015 - 10:43:30PM] [slainternalscr ]: Gabriel got -20 exposure for being rape victim[01/23/2015 - 10:43:31PM] SEXLAB - Gabriel: -- Resetting! --[01/23/2015 - 10:43:31PM] SEXLAB - Idolaf Battle-Born: -- Resetting! --[01/23/2015 - 10:43:31PM] [slainternalscr ]: Gabriel had orgasm date updated[01/23/2015 - 10:43:31PM] [slainternalscr ]: Gabriel got -42 exposure for having orgasm[01/23/2015 - 10:43:31PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()[01/23/2015 - 10:43:32PM] [slainternalscr ]: Idolaf Battle-Born had orgasm date updated[01/23/2015 - 10:43:32PM] [slainternalscr ]: Idolaf Battle-Born got -42 exposure for having orgasm[01/23/2015 - 10:43:32PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Reset Timer: -43.306992[01/23/2015 - 10:43:32PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEvent: Reset[01/23/2015 - 10:43:33PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationEnd[01/23/2015 - 10:43:39PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()[01/23/2015 - 10:43:42PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.[01/23/2015 - 10:43:50PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()[01/23/2015 - 10:43:53PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()[01/23/2015 - 10:43:56PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()[01/23/2015 - 10:44:01PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()[01/23/2015 - 10:44:04PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()[01/23/2015 - 10:44:06PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()[01/23/2015 - 10:44:06PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DD)>]OnPackageStart()[01/23/2015 - 10:44:12PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.[01/23/2015 - 10:44:14PM] slaScanner start time is ....174.697006[01/23/2015 - 10:44:15PM] Found 5 arousedActors[01/23/2015 - 10:44:15PM] Found 0 nakedActors[01/23/2015 - 10:44:16PM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....176.473999, player is naked False[01/23/2015 - 10:44:16PM] slaScanner end time is ....176.498001[01/23/2015 - 10:44:17PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()[01/23/2015 - 10:44:20PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()[01/23/2015 - 10:44:27PM] VM is freezing...[01/23/2015 - 10:44:27PM] VM is frozen[01/23/2015 - 10:44:27PM] Log closed
chajapa Posted January 23, 2015 Posted January 23, 2015 Ed86, I'm working on some new dialogue for GotMilk and I have a question for you. If I create a dialogue something like... "Yes, I'm a Milk Maid. Would you like to be one as well?" If I simply add the target NPC to the milk maid faction.... would that be all I need in order for them to be a milkmaid?
Ed86 Posted January 23, 2015 Author Posted January 23, 2015 I've read that this mod adds a semen potion(bottle?). Are there plans for it? I've received it with my futa character play test. I was thinking if it can be also used by other mods like PSQsuccubus or Soulgem pregnancy or something like that. Well one of the two. It has no effect in game as AFAIK. or I'm unaware of it's uses. Fill me up with the details(puns) Sperm: male/futanari - you can get it form milkpump during orgasm in fuck-machine mode/stage. Sperm only has RND effects, if drunk by succubus = decrease hunger greatly, if PSQ is installed = raises energy Ed86, Orgasm of Milk Maid can't trigger the "Orgasm forces milk from your breasts" event. Can you help me find out what's wrong with it? It seems the sexlab hooks doesn't registered. [01/23/2015 - 10:41:59PM] Loading game... [01/23/2015 - 10:42:00PM] VM is thawing... [01/23/2015 - 10:42:00PM] SOS Maintenance: loaded version is 205040 [01/23/2015 - 10:42:00PM] SOS Maintenance: 205040 is update [01/23/2015 - 10:42:00PM] ==== LAL: DLC and Mod support check - Ignore errors about missing files. ==== [01/23/2015 - 10:42:00PM] [slamainscr ]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000 [01/23/2015 - 10:42:00PM] [bYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript ]: [Location < (00018A56)>], [Location < (0001F86D)>] [01/23/2015 - 10:42:00PM] [byohhousebuildingscript ] PlayerChangeLocation: oldloc=[Location < (00018A56)>], newloc=[Location < (0001F86D)>] [01/23/2015 - 10:42:00PM] [dlc1radiantscript ]CreateQuestBasedOnLocation([Location < (0001F86D)>]) [01/23/2015 - 10:42:00PM] [DCL1VampireTurnPlayerScript ]OnLocationChange() [01/23/2015 - 10:42:00PM] InitWidgetLoader() [01/23/2015 - 10:42:00PM] [slamainscr ]: registered for maintenance [01/23/2015 - 10:42:00PM] [bYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript ] OnPlayerLoadGame... [01/23/2015 - 10:42:00PM] [DCL1VampireTurnPlayerScript ]OnPlayerLoadGame() calling MakeAliasesEyesRed() [01/23/2015 - 10:42:00PM] [dlc1vampireturnscript ]MakeAliasesEyesRed() [01/23/2015 - 10:42:00PM] DLC2InitCrossDLCScript found: [DLC1VQ01QuestScript ], [bYOH_QF_BYOHRelationshipAdopt_010042B4 ] [01/23/2015 - 10:42:00PM] [slamainscr ]: starting maintenance... Update frequency 120.000000 [01/23/2015 - 10:42:01PM] [dlc1radiantscript ]CreateQuestBasedOnLocation([Location < (0001F86D)>]) is NOT creating a quest: as Location is neither DLC1HunterHQLocation nor DLC1VampireCastleLocation [01/23/2015 - 10:42:01PM] LAL: Dawnguard detected. [01/23/2015 - 10:42:01PM] [slamainscr ]: registered for maintenance [01/23/2015 - 10:42:01PM] SexLab Loaded CurrentVerison: 15903 [01/23/2015 - 10:42:01PM] LAL: Hearthfire detected. [01/23/2015 - 10:42:01PM] LAL: Dragonborn detected. [01/23/2015 - 10:42:01PM] ERROR: File "Chesko_Frostfall.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded. stack: .Game.GetFormFromFile() - "" Line ? [ARTHLALVersionTracking (1F049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 181 [alias Player on quest ARTHLALVersionTracking (1F049F33)].ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6 [01/23/2015 - 10:42:01PM] ERROR: File "Helgen Reborn.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded. stack: .Game.GetFormFromFile() - "" Line ? [ARTHLALVersionTracking (1F049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 195 [alias Player on quest ARTHLALVersionTracking (1F049F33)].ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6 [01/23/2015 - 10:42:01PM] ERROR: File "Morskom.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded. stack: .Game.GetFormFromFile() - "" Line ? [ARTHLALVersionTracking (1F049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 201 [alias Player on quest ARTHLALVersionTracking (1F049F33)].ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6 [01/23/2015 - 10:42:01PM] ERROR: File "teg_returntohelgen.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded. stack: .Game.GetFormFromFile() - "" Line ? [ARTHLALVersionTracking (1F049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 207 [alias Player on quest ARTHLALVersionTracking (1F049F33)].ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6 [01/23/2015 - 10:42:01PM] ERROR: File "Keld-Nar.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded. stack: .Game.GetFormFromFile() - "" Line ? [ARTHLALVersionTracking (1F049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 215 [alias Player on quest ARTHLALVersionTracking (1F049F33)].ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6 [01/23/2015 - 10:42:01PM] ==== LAL: DLC and Mod support check - Done. ==== [01/23/2015 - 10:42:01PM] SOS SchlongLess: Olava the Feeble entered schlongless state [01/23/2015 - 10:42:01PM] SOS SchlongLess: Hulda entered schlongless state [01/23/2015 - 10:42:02PM] SOS SchlongLess: Saadia entered schlongless state [01/23/2015 - 10:42:02PM] SOS SchlongLess: Uthgerd the Unbroken entered schlongless state [01/23/2015 - 10:42:02PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Sinmir got schlong index 0 size 2 [01/23/2015 - 10:42:02PM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Mikael got schlong index 1 size 1 [01/23/2015 - 10:42:07PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart() [01/23/2015 - 10:42:08PM] [DLC1VampireSleepScript ]PlayerActivateBed() IsCoffin =False [01/23/2015 - 10:42:09PM] RNPC: Periodic update check. [01/23/2015 - 10:42:11PM] [slamainscr ]:Defered maintenance... [01/23/2015 - 10:42:11PM] [slamainscr ]Slamain stage 3 [01/23/2015 - 10:42:11PM] [slamainscr ]: Enabled Desire spell [01/23/2015 - 10:42:11PM] [slamainscr ]: Updated notification key to 49 [01/23/2015 - 10:42:11PM] [slamainscr ]: finished maintenance [01/23/2015 - 10:42:12PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart() [01/23/2015 - 10:42:17PM] [bYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript ]OnItemAdded [MiscObject < (1A012575)>], itemCount=1 [01/23/2015 - 10:42:17PM] [byohhousebuildingscript ] UpdateLogCount [01/23/2015 - 10:42:17PM] [byohhousebuildingscript ] logcount=0 [01/23/2015 - 10:42:23PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart() [01/23/2015 - 10:42:23PM] [DLC1VampireSleepScript ]PlayerActivateBed() IsCoffin =False [01/23/2015 - 10:42:25PM] [DLC1VampireSleepScript ]PlayerActivateBed() IsCoffin =False [01/23/2015 - 10:42:26PM] [bYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript ]OnItemRemoved [MiscObject < (1A012575)>], itemCount=1 [01/23/2015 - 10:42:26PM] [byohhousebuildingscript ] UpdateLogCount [01/23/2015 - 10:42:26PM] [byohhousebuildingscript ] logcount=0 [01/23/2015 - 10:42:29PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart() [01/23/2015 - 10:42:30PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Found Animations(4): Rough Missionary, Arrok Leg Up Fuck, AP Leg Up Fuck, Zyn Rough Standing, [01/23/2015 - 10:42:30PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Thread[0]: Entering Making State [01/23/2015 - 10:42:30PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Gabriel) -- TRUE -- Cache MISS [01/23/2015 - 10:42:31PM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias ]: Slotted 'Gabriel' [01/23/2015 - 10:42:31PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Idolaf Battle-Born) -- TRUE -- Cache MISS [01/23/2015 - 10:42:32PM] SEXLAB - Idolaf Battle-Born Stats Seed: Sexuality[60] Foreplay[22] Vaginal[17] Anal[15] Oral[13] Pure[110] Lewd[24] [01/23/2015 - 10:42:32PM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias ]: Slotted 'Idolaf Battle-Born' [01/23/2015 - 10:42:36PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile: SexLabAggrMissionary.NordRaceF.NordRaceM [01/23/2015 - 10:42:37PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: prepare Timer: -28.723000 [01/23/2015 - 10:42:37PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationStart [01/23/2015 - 10:42:38PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.585999 [01/23/2015 - 10:42:38PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 1 [01/23/2015 - 10:42:38PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart [01/23/2015 - 10:42:39PM] Found 7 arousedActors [01/23/2015 - 10:42:39PM] [slainternalscr ]: Olava the Feeble got 1 exposure for watching sex of Gabriel [01/23/2015 - 10:42:40PM] SEXLAB - Olava the Feeble Stats Seed: Sexuality[60] Foreplay[17] Vaginal[14] Anal[9] Oral[22] Pure[84] Lewd[1] [01/23/2015 - 10:42:42PM] RNPC: Periodic update check. [01/23/2015 - 10:42:51PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart() [01/23/2015 - 10:42:53PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart() [01/23/2015 - 10:42:58PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd [01/23/2015 - 10:42:59PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.567001 [01/23/2015 - 10:42:59PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 2 [01/23/2015 - 10:42:59PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart [01/23/2015 - 10:42:59PM] Found 7 arousedActors [01/23/2015 - 10:43:00PM] [slainternalscr ]: Olava the Feeble got 1 exposure for watching sex of Gabriel [01/23/2015 - 10:43:01PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart() [01/23/2015 - 10:43:04PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart() [01/23/2015 - 10:43:12PM] RNPC: Periodic update check. [01/23/2015 - 10:43:14PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd [01/23/2015 - 10:43:15PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.615005 [01/23/2015 - 10:43:15PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 3 [01/23/2015 - 10:43:15PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart [01/23/2015 - 10:43:15PM] Found 6 arousedActors [01/23/2015 - 10:43:25PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageEnd [01/23/2015 - 10:43:26PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.640007 [01/23/2015 - 10:43:26PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 4 [01/23/2015 - 10:43:26PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: OrgasmStart [01/23/2015 - 10:43:30PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: OrgasmEnd [01/23/2015 - 10:43:30PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationEnding [01/23/2015 - 10:43:30PM] [slainternalscr ]: Gabriel got -20 exposure for being rape victim [01/23/2015 - 10:43:31PM] SEXLAB - Gabriel: -- Resetting! -- [01/23/2015 - 10:43:31PM] SEXLAB - Idolaf Battle-Born: -- Resetting! -- [01/23/2015 - 10:43:31PM] [slainternalscr ]: Gabriel had orgasm date updated [01/23/2015 - 10:43:31PM] [slainternalscr ]: Gabriel got -42 exposure for having orgasm [01/23/2015 - 10:43:31PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart() [01/23/2015 - 10:43:32PM] [slainternalscr ]: Idolaf Battle-Born had orgasm date updated [01/23/2015 - 10:43:32PM] [slainternalscr ]: Idolaf Battle-Born got -42 exposure for having orgasm [01/23/2015 - 10:43:32PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Reset Timer: -43.306992 [01/23/2015 - 10:43:32PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEvent: Reset [01/23/2015 - 10:43:33PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: AnimationEnd [01/23/2015 - 10:43:39PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart() [01/23/2015 - 10:43:42PM] RNPC: Periodic update check. [01/23/2015 - 10:43:50PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart() [01/23/2015 - 10:43:53PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart() [01/23/2015 - 10:43:56PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart() [01/23/2015 - 10:44:01PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart() [01/23/2015 - 10:44:04PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart() [01/23/2015 - 10:44:06PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart() [01/23/2015 - 10:44:06PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DD)>]OnPackageStart() [01/23/2015 - 10:44:12PM] RNPC: Periodic update check. [01/23/2015 - 10:44:14PM] slaScanner start time is ....174.697006 [01/23/2015 - 10:44:15PM] Found 5 arousedActors [01/23/2015 - 10:44:15PM] Found 0 nakedActors [01/23/2015 - 10:44:16PM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....176.473999, player is naked False [01/23/2015 - 10:44:16PM] slaScanner end time is ....176.498001 [01/23/2015 - 10:44:17PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart() [01/23/2015 - 10:44:20PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart() [01/23/2015 - 10:44:27PM] VM is freezing... [01/23/2015 - 10:44:27PM] VM is frozen [01/23/2015 - 10:44:27PM] Log closed need at least 1 milk Ed86, I'm working on some new dialogue for GotMilk and I have a question for you. If I create a dialogue something like... "Yes, I'm a Milk Maid. Would you like to be one as well?" If I simply add the target NPC to the milk maid faction.... would that be all I need in order for them to be a milkmaid? no, it only shows if target milkmaid milkmaids are defined inside scripts
chajapa Posted January 23, 2015 Posted January 23, 2015 Ed86, My dialogue checking for milk maid faction wasn't working so I went into console and tried to find the faction. In the latest version (2015-01-21) is that faction missing? It showed up in CK when I was adding it as a condition, but I can't find the faction in-game. *** EDIT *** Ok in MilkQuest script I see MilkMaidFaction and becoming a milkmaid supposedly ADDs the player or NPC to that faction. In CK if I am looking for a condition GetInFaction... it finds MME_MilkMaidFaction In-game, in console, if I type "help MilkMaidFaction" nothing comes up. typing "help MME" doesn't find the faction either. I have MilkModNew.esp as a parent master, but once we figure out the faction thing... do I need to declare somewhere that I intend to USE it? I mean like I have to have, "SexLabFramework Property SexLab Auto" in my scripts to run the animations... Help me out here, please. You have VASTLY better scripting skills and I'm floundering a bit just trying to learn this shit. Thanks
Ed86 Posted January 23, 2015 Author Posted January 23, 2015 Ed86, My dialogue checking for milk maid faction wasn't working so I went into console and tried to find the faction. In the latest version (2015-01-21) is that faction missing? It showed up in CK when I was adding it as a condition, but I can't find the faction in-game. Thanks i guess its bcuz it has no name
chajapa Posted January 23, 2015 Posted January 23, 2015 Ed86, My dialogue checking for milk maid faction wasn't working so I went into console and tried to find the faction. In the latest version (2015-01-21) is that faction missing? It showed up in CK when I was adding it as a condition, but I can't find the faction in-game. Thanks i guess its bcuz it has no name THen how are you adding them to it when you add them to MilkMaidFaction in MilkQUEST.psc? And .... how can I actually USE it now that you have so kindly MADE it?
Ed86 Posted January 23, 2015 Author Posted January 23, 2015 Ed86, My dialogue checking for milk maid faction wasn't working so I went into console and tried to find the faction. In the latest version (2015-01-21) is that faction missing? It showed up in CK when I was adding it as a condition, but I can't find the faction in-game. Thanks i guess its bcuz it has no name THen how are you adding them to it when you add them to MilkMaidFaction in MilkQUEST.psc? And .... how can I actually USE it now that you have so kindly MADE it? its done through MilkQUEST script ; Function AssignSlot(Actor akActor) ;make Actor a MILKmaid faction is only used to show actor is milkmaid, nothing else you can make hard dependency to script or me make mod event
chajapa Posted January 23, 2015 Posted January 23, 2015 Ed86, My dialogue checking for milk maid faction wasn't working so I went into console and tried to find the faction. In the latest version (2015-01-21) is that faction missing? It showed up in CK when I was adding it as a condition, but I can't find the faction in-game. Thanks i guess its bcuz it has no name THen how are you adding them to it when you add them to MilkMaidFaction in MilkQUEST.psc? And .... how can I actually USE it now that you have so kindly MADE it? its done through MilkQUEST script ; Function AssignSlot(Actor akActor) ;make Actor a MILKmaid faction is only used to show actor is milkmaid, nothing else you can make hard dependency to script or me make mod event OK we're getting too far ahead based on my earlier question about making a milkmaid through dialogue. Forget about that for a second All I'm trying to do is determine if the NPC I'm talking to is a milkmaid. So that I can create some custom dialogue that only happens when talking to a milkmaid. EXAMPLE: For my Female PC check GetIsSex female for my PC and also for the NPC then I check for playableCharacter and ActorTypeNPC What I'm TRYING to do is check GetInFaction MME_MilkMaidFaction (that's how it shows up in the list) so that this piece of dialogue only shows up is the NPC is a milkmaid. BECAUSE I'm just learning this stuff, I don't know why I see "MME_MilkMaidFaction" in the list, yet I only see you adding milkmaids to "MilkMaidFaction" in MikQUEST. AND... I don't know why my check isn't working. I'm thinking I need to declare milkmod somewhere or something... or would this work: Faction Property MilkMaidFaction Auto But that would mean I'd need to have a script fragment for every piece of dialogue where I check this faction. Does that sound right? I don't know why it shows up in the list, but after I save and compile everything, if I open it up, that faction that used to say "MME_MilkMaidFaction" changes to "INVALID" So... I must be leaving out something important And I really appreciate your help with this. A simple faction check is ideal for what I'm doing right now IF I can get it to work
Ed86 Posted January 23, 2015 Author Posted January 23, 2015 Ed86, My dialogue checking for milk maid faction wasn't working so I went into console and tried to find the faction. In the latest version (2015-01-21) is that faction missing? It showed up in CK when I was adding it as a condition, but I can't find the faction in-game. Thanks i guess its bcuz it has no name THen how are you adding them to it when you add them to MilkMaidFaction in MilkQUEST.psc? And .... how can I actually USE it now that you have so kindly MADE it? its done through MilkQUEST script ; Function AssignSlot(Actor akActor) ;make Actor a MILKmaid faction is only used to show actor is milkmaid, nothing else you can make hard dependency to script or me make mod event OK we're getting too far ahead based on my earlier question about making a milkmaid through dialogue. Forget about that for a second All I'm trying to do is determine if the NPC I'm talking to is a milkmaid. So that I can create some custom dialogue that only happens when talking to a milkmaid. EXAMPLE: For my Female PC check GetIsSex female for my PC and also for the NPC then I check for playableCharacter and ActorTypeNPC What I'm TRYING to do is check GetInFaction MME_MilkMaidFaction (that's how it shows up in the list) so that this piece of dialogue only shows up is the NPC is a milkmaid. BECAUSE I'm just learning this stuff, I don't know why I see "MME_MilkMaidFaction" in the list, yet I only see you adding milkmaids to "MilkMaidFaction" in MikQUEST. AND... I don't know why my check isn't working. I'm thinking I need to declare milkmod somewhere or something... or would this work: Faction Property MilkMaidFaction Auto But that would mean I'd need to have a script fragment for every piece of dialogue where I check this faction. Does that sound right? I don't know why it shows up in the list, but after I save and compile everything, if I open it up, that faction that used to say "MME_MilkMaidFaction" changes to "INVALID" So... I must be leaving out something important And I really appreciate your help with this. A simple faction check is ideal for what I'm doing right now IF I can get it to work i think you need hard dependency(MilkModNEW.esp as master) for that to work or do somethings close to if Game.GetModbyName("Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm") != 255 FormList SOS_Factions = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000d62, "Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm") as FormList ;SOS_Faction int i = 0 while i <= SOS_Factions.GetSize() && hasSchlong == False if akActor.IsInFaction(SOS_Factions.GetAt(i) as faction) == true hasSchlong = True endif i +=1 endwhile endif script way to check faction
chajapa Posted January 23, 2015 Posted January 23, 2015 I mighta got it.... but now I don't have time to dick around with it... hehehe.... maybe I can test tomorrow. Bah... tested it and even with MME as a hard dependency, it's not working and I don't know why. That faction not showing up in game might be an issue. I've never heard of an invisible faction before I think for now I'm going to convert the dialogues I had set aside for milkmaids, so they work with female followers instead. Meanwhile I can keep looking into this. And maybe YOU can have a look and see if you've created that faction correctly.... not that I'm any kind of expert or critic... but.... I think it should be findable by name so we can check its ID and see if it's being applied to milkmaids Edit again... I think the faction check fails because it's not named. When I save my mod and reopen it, that check for faction gets tagged as INVALID and when I look into it a bit more it appears the property is returning a Null Form error.
Ed86 Posted January 24, 2015 Author Posted January 24, 2015 I mighta got it.... but now I don't have time to dick around with it... hehehe.... maybe I can test tomorrow. Bah... tested it and even with MME as a hard dependency, it's not working and I don't know why. That faction not showing up in game might be an issue. I've never heard of an invisible faction before I think for now I'm going to convert the dialogues I had set aside for milkmaids, so they work with female followers instead. Meanwhile I can keep looking into this. And maybe YOU can have a look and see if you've created that faction correctly.... not that I'm any kind of expert or critic... but.... I think it should be findable by name so we can check its ID and see if it's being applied to milkmaids Edit again... I think the faction check fails because it's not named. When I save my mod and reopen it, that check for faction gets tagged as INVALID and when I look into it a bit more it appears the property is returning a Null Form error. Milk Mod Economy 2015-01-24.rar
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now