View File

This mod will control the breast size based on how much Magica, Health, or Stamina the character has. It is fully configurable via MCM. Maybe you aren't playing a mage, perhaps you're playing a shield basher. You can go into the options and tell it to use the Stamina bar instead, or even the Health bar.

Current Version: mana-tanks-103

• You must open the Mana Tanks MCM at least once after updating to update the effect on you.

• Now uses NiOverride by default. This means it will not "conflict" with other mods using NiOverride such as RaceMenu and Soulgem Oven 3 Beta. You can change it back to NetImmerse in the MCM with the "Scale Method" slider. But don't do that, because that is stupid.

Installing and Setup

1. Install with your manager of choice.
  2. After installing for the first time, you need to open the Mana Tanks MCM menu at least once to set up the effect. Then the first time your selected power is less than full, you will see the breasts react.

FSKGeSr.gif

Requirements

Featured In Videos

MxR

FeuerTin

FAQ / Stuff

• Q: This makes my game run slow.
  • A: Raise the Update Interval in the MCM. Consider upgrading from the potato.

• Q: The breasts don't really scale smooth, they kind of jitter larger/smaller while they scale.
  • A: Same as above. It means the skeleton isn't being updated fast enough by your computer.

• Q: Installed this but nothing is happening when I cast shit.
  • A: Did you open the MCM menu at least once?

• Q: What are the Breast Curve options for? Why is the Min larger than the Max?
  • A: If you experience pointy boobs when they get larger, sometimes the Breast Curve can help make them more natural looking. When size gets bigger, curve should get smaller. Pointy boobs is a result of bad weight painting on the body or armour and nothing to do with this mod. All the curve option is, is a work around.

• Q: The breasts scale fine, but it doesn't move smooth. It kind of lags.
  • A: Did you leave Update Interval at the default of 0.25? I run at 0.05.

Change Log

• 2015-10-22 -102
  • Supports both NiOverride (also default now) with a fallback for NetImmerse if you are a terrible person.

• 2015-01-02 - 101
  • Added the ability to have the breasts grow as you level the selected power.
  • Fixed a raceconditiontype bug that was spamming the paplog.

• 2015-01-01 - 100
  • Initial Release

This one quite likes the ears and tail of the character in the screenshot Darkconsole, have always wanted a kitsune like female for my skyrim adventures. Can you tell Khajiit what mod that is, please?

[Edit]: This one uses a CBBE body with bounciness

This one quite likes the ears and tail of the character in the screenshot Darkconsole, have always wanted a kitsune like female for my skyrim adventures. Can you tell Khajiit what mod that is, please?

[Edit]: This one uses a CBBE body with bounciness

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58165/?- the textures are not great - i had retextured the set called "fenec" because it was yellow and i wanted blond with hair texture.

If anyone would use NiOverride instead of crappy NetImmerse such mods would be compatible so easily with other mods. Such a shame....

i actually looked at nioverride for a while. the problem was both the idea and the work was done while super stoned and netimmerse i already had memorised >_> plus then i rationalised it with "well nobody else is so it still wont really place nice with them yet."

A fun litle mod.

How about a patch/option to make it work with the energy bar from the Player Succubus Quest (PSQ) mod?

link?

Works well for me, very funny.

Have a request more or less though. If you could add an option so that max bust size can be based on max mana/health/stamina, instead of just an MCM max value, so say a mage with far more mana at her disposal so to speak would be quite... uh more visible. Just a thought/request. Would be quite a funny/sad Skyrim. lol

Good job though. Doesn't seem to have any bugs or conflicts with my 215 other mods.

If you could add an option so that max bust size can be based on max mana/health/stamina, instead of just an MCM max value, so say a mage with far more mana at her disposal so to speak would be quite... uh more visible.

I like it!

I will still need the max/min values because some bodies and armors will actually crash the game if you scale them too much. in my experience the magic breast number is >6 is asking for a crash.

but I can easily link max breast size to max mana so that they will slowly grow as you level and buff

If anyone would use NiOverride instead of crappy NetImmerse such mods would be compatible so easily with other mods. Such a shame....

If there's no objections, I can take a quick stab at a small rewrite to do this. I eventually got my Macromancy successor to work nicely when it was all said and done.

If there's no objections, I can take a quick stab at a small rewrite to do this. I eventually got my Macromancy successor to work nicely when it was all said and done.

no need for a rewrite its only 4 lines.

I will still need the max/min values because some bodies and armors will actually crash the game if you scale them too much. in my experience the magic breast number is >6 is asking for a crash.

but I can easily link max breast size to max mana so that they will slowly grow as you level and buff

That's pretty much the thought. 

While personally i haven't had issues scaling the nodes above 6 on anything, it also doesn't looks great, too distorted and even a hi-res texture looks very strange, so no complaint from me on keeping the min/max.

Hell yeah, also this mod is gold.

ok ive in stalled and reinstalled 5 times now and still not getting an mcm menu :(

Go into console and type:-

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

I'm also had the same issue. Sometimes when enabling a mod in Mod Organizer it doesn't also enable the esp/esm plugin, and you have to manually enable it, this was the case for me with Mana Tanks.

Are there any magic casting animations that give a better... over the shoulder view? It'd be interesting to disable the mana bar and instead gague how much mana you have based on titty size.

no need for a rewrite its only 4 lines.

True, but it can also stand for a quick example of usage for the NiOverride functions in this context, in case someone else wants to convert their code.