alphafr Posted February 4, 2015 Posted February 4, 2015 2 problems: - "Your sexlab is too old" while using sexlab 1.59c -Corrupt save , cause crash when loading a save with the mod installed after exiting the game -Have all the requirement, all instaled via NMM -No content problem (everything work fine except the bug wich prevents me to play after save-game restart)
chajapa Posted February 4, 2015 Posted February 4, 2015 2 problems: - "Your sexlab is too old" while using sexlab 1.59c -Corrupt save , cause crash when loading a save with the mod installed after exiting the game -Have all the requirement, all instaled via NMM -No content problem (everything work fine except the bug wich prevents me to play after save-game restart) Sounds to me like your load order is the problem.... not this mod. And NMM isn't known for being very good at getting things installed right.
alphafr Posted February 4, 2015 Posted February 4, 2015 Sure? If its the load order game should crash right after bethesda logo, gonna check to be sure Edit : nope, load order correct, could be soulgem pregnancy , but doesn't conflict since there is no crash while using its features Re-edit : Well I had the same bug with Estrus Chaurus, but it conflicted because of belly node (2 pregnancy mod at once), and I deactivated breast scaling for milk mod, HDT just cause some visual bugs but its negligeable and not even noticable
Ed86 Posted February 4, 2015 Author Posted February 4, 2015 2 problems: - "Your sexlab is too old" while using sexlab 1.59c -Corrupt save , cause crash when loading a save with the mod installed after exiting the game -Have all the requirement, all instaled via NMM -No content problem (everything work fine except the bug wich prevents me to play after save-game restart) ill take a guess that your selxab is not 1.59c look at SexLabUtil.psc for int function GetVersion() global return 15903 endFunction should be bigger than 15903 or your skyrim vm/skse/papyrus freezes, or you have removed some scripted mod like ASIS that corrupts you save the only way out i can think right now is make save backup and run savetool few times
alphafr Posted February 4, 2015 Posted February 4, 2015 Yup sexlab is at 15 900, see if can upgrade but dunno if it fix something Edit : where do I find the updated files ? On the main topic its the same version apparently (2013)
Ed86 Posted February 4, 2015 Author Posted February 4, 2015 Yup sexlab is at 15 900, see if can upgrade but dunno if it fix something Edit : where do I find the updated files ? On the main topic its the same version apparently (2013) ill take a guess that it will fix everything http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v159c-updated-oct-3rd/
alphafr Posted February 4, 2015 Posted February 4, 2015 Nvm checked the mod in NMM, there wasn't the "c" at the ned , now its upgraded
chajapa Posted February 4, 2015 Posted February 4, 2015 Ed86, When I do this: int MME_AddMilkMaid = ModEvent.Create("MME_AddMilkMaid") ; Int Does not have to be named "MME_AddMilkMaid" any name would do ModEvent.PushForm(MME_AddMilkMaid, akSpeaker) ; Form The animation target ModEvent.Send(MME_AddMilkMaid) From my mod, it appears MME is receiving and responding to the event as I do get a message, "Target is already a MilkMaid". (She's not) I used "akSpeaker" in place of MILKMaid as I'm trying to make a MilkMaid of the NPC I'm talking to (NPC I'm talking to is akSpeaker) It APPEARS as though MME is seeing ME as the Target. CAn you help me get this working?
Ed86 Posted February 5, 2015 Author Posted February 5, 2015 Ed86, When I do this: int MME_AddMilkMaid = ModEvent.Create("MME_AddMilkMaid") ; Int Does not have to be named "MME_AddMilkMaid" any name would do ModEvent.PushForm(MME_AddMilkMaid, akSpeaker) ; Form The animation target ModEvent.Send(MME_AddMilkMaid) From my mod, it appears MME is receiving and responding to the event as I do get a message, "Target is already a MilkMaid". (She's not) I used "akSpeaker" in place of MILKMaid as I'm trying to make a MilkMaid of the NPC I'm talking to (NPC I'm talking to is akSpeaker) It APPEARS as though MME is seeing ME as the Target. CAn you help me get this working? i guess the one starts dialog is a speaker
alphafr Posted February 5, 2015 Posted February 5, 2015 Well it fixed the message but the game still crash when loading save, any idea what mod conflict can do this? I make a list of the most suspected one ( breast and belly node) : -PSQ -CBBE HDT body (well its not a mod but still) -Soulgem pregnancy even if a few more post before those didn't caused bugs :/
Ed86 Posted February 5, 2015 Author Posted February 5, 2015 Well it fixed the message but the game still crash when loading save, any idea what mod conflict can do this? I make a list of the most suspected one ( breast and belly node) : -PSQ -CBBE HDT body (well its not a mod but still) -Soulgem pregnancy even if a few more post before those didn't caused bugs :/ can be anything it can be PSQ if you have transformed but probably you have removed some mod and it screwed save
Ed86 Posted February 7, 2015 Author Posted February 7, 2015 anyone volunteer to test new version w/o SL arousal? =) in theory the wont be any cum bottles and enchanced milks since there no orgasms/boobgasms, obviously no effects of futa bottles and no milk production and pain enchancments maybe something else v 07-02-2015test version, without SL Arousal requirement, since mod was designed and intended to be played with arousal, if you don't have it, you'll miss out a lot of content but its your choice Milk Mod Economy 2015-02-07 test.rar
chajapa Posted February 7, 2015 Posted February 7, 2015 anyone volunteer to test new version w/o SL arousal? =) in theory the wont be any cum bottles and enchanced milks since there no orgasms/boobgasms, obviously no effects of futa bottles and no milk production and pain enchancments maybe something else v 07-02-2015 test version, without SL Arousal requirement, since mod was designed and intended to be played with arousal, if you don't have it, you'll miss out a lot of content but its your choice If you HAVE Arousal, will this new version still give boobgasms and stuff? I mean, did you just remove the hard master but still access Arousal functions without having it as a master? If yes... I'll run it through its paces
Ed86 Posted February 7, 2015 Author Posted February 7, 2015 anyone volunteer to test new version w/o SL arousal? =) in theory the wont be any cum bottles and enchanced milks since there no orgasms/boobgasms, obviously no effects of futa bottles and no milk production and pain enchancments maybe something else v 07-02-2015 test version, without SL Arousal requirement, since mod was designed and intended to be played with arousal, if you don't have it, you'll miss out a lot of content but its your choice If you HAVE Arousal, will this new version still give boobgasms and stuff? I mean, did you just remove the hard master but still access Arousal functions without having it as a master? If yes... I'll run it through its paces yes it should, my quick test shows it working but im more interested in non arousal feedback, since i dont want to waste time uninstalling arousal with hunting mod that use it and then reinstalling all over
damix Posted February 7, 2015 Posted February 7, 2015 my game crashes if i try to quicksave after becoming a milkmaid
Karretch Posted February 7, 2015 Posted February 7, 2015 From reading smatterings of posts trying to figure it out, is orgasm/boobgasm in machine linked to arousal in anyway such that high amounts are needed to achieve? Because all the times I've been in the machine I've not experienced either no matter how long I wait.
Ed86 Posted February 8, 2015 Author Posted February 8, 2015 From reading smatterings of posts trying to figure it out, is orgasm/boobgasm in machine linked to arousal in anyway such that high amounts are needed to achieve? Because all the times I've been in the machine I've not experienced either no matter how long I wait. yes, if you dont have aroused installed, you wont get any, check arousal exposure rate, by default its 2 i think, if slower, you get slower arousal increase, and probably 0 if its set to 0 also check if you arousal isnt blocked
saych Posted February 8, 2015 Posted February 8, 2015 Leak particles were waaay off for me. It seemed like milk was leaking in mid air and the leak direction was way slanted. Well, it was a big turn off for me so I decided to fix it myself. I'm not really a modder, but with some search, I've managed to adjust some coordinates in the nif files using nifskope. The files are for non-machine leaking particles, i.e. self-milking / orgasm. I haven't checked the ones for the machines. I'm using the standard CBBE body, so if anyone is having the same problem, feel free to try these nif files. I'm also attaching a before (above) and after (below) comparison picture. LeakAdjusted.zip
Karretch Posted February 8, 2015 Posted February 8, 2015 From reading smatterings of posts trying to figure it out, is orgasm/boobgasm in machine linked to arousal in anyway such that high amounts are needed to achieve? Because all the times I've been in the machine I've not experienced either no matter how long I wait. yes, if you dont have aroused installed, you wont get any, check arousal exposure rate, by default its 2 i think, if slower, you get slower arousal increase, and probably 0 if its set to 0 also check if you arousal isnt blocked Nono, what I mean is does the arousal have to be a minimum number, like 30 or something, to get it to activate? Using PSQ I'm most of the time super low arousal trying to keep energy up, so I thought maybe that's why. Is it?
Ed86 Posted February 8, 2015 Author Posted February 8, 2015 Leak particles were waaay off for me. It seemed like milk was leaking in mid air and the leak direction was way slanted. Well, it was a big turn off for me so I decided to fix it myself. I'm not really a modder, but with some search, I've managed to adjust some coordinates in the nif files using nifskope. The files are for non-machine leaking particles, i.e. self-milking / orgasm. I haven't checked the ones for the machines. I'm using the standard CBBE body, so if anyone is having the same problem, feel free to try these nif files. I'm also attaching a before (above) and after (below) comparison picture. doesnt fix the core problem, keep trying From reading smatterings of posts trying to figure it out, is orgasm/boobgasm in machine linked to arousal in anyway such that high amounts are needed to achieve? Because all the times I've been in the machine I've not experienced either no matter how long I wait. yes, if you dont have aroused installed, you wont get any, check arousal exposure rate, by default its 2 i think, if slower, you get slower arousal increase, and probably 0 if its set to 0 also check if you arousal isnt blocked Nono, what I mean is does the arousal have to be a minimum number, like 30 or something, to get it to activate? Using PSQ I'm most of the time super low arousal trying to keep energy up, so I thought maybe that's why. Is it? when you use machine or milk, your arousal will rise very ~5 seconds, orgasm/boobgasm achieved when you have ~98 arousal and then arousal drop and start over
chajapa Posted February 8, 2015 Posted February 8, 2015 I seem to get he milk particle effect whether I have it enabled or not in MCM. I tried enabling... exiting MCM, DISabling... I still get them. Not a HUGE deal as they go away on their own, but... can't seem to turn them off.
Karretch Posted February 8, 2015 Posted February 8, 2015 Leak particles were waaay off for me. It seemed like milk was leaking in mid air and the leak direction was way slanted. Well, it was a big turn off for me so I decided to fix it myself. I'm not really a modder, but with some search, I've managed to adjust some coordinates in the nif files using nifskope. The files are for non-machine leaking particles, i.e. self-milking / orgasm. I haven't checked the ones for the machines. I'm using the standard CBBE body, so if anyone is having the same problem, feel free to try these nif files. I'm also attaching a before (above) and after (below) comparison picture. doesnt fix the core problem, keep trying From reading smatterings of posts trying to figure it out, is orgasm/boobgasm in machine linked to arousal in anyway such that high amounts are needed to achieve? Because all the times I've been in the machine I've not experienced either no matter how long I wait. yes, if you dont have aroused installed, you wont get any, check arousal exposure rate, by default its 2 i think, if slower, you get slower arousal increase, and probably 0 if its set to 0 also check if you arousal isnt blocked Nono, what I mean is does the arousal have to be a minimum number, like 30 or something, to get it to activate? Using PSQ I'm most of the time super low arousal trying to keep energy up, so I thought maybe that's why. Is it? when you use machine or milk, your arousal will rise very ~5 seconds, orgasm/boobgasm achieved when you have ~98 arousal and then arousal drop and start over Thank you. I might be blind (metaphoricaly) but it might help if that's clearly stated somewhere. If it is then I apologize.
Ed86 Posted February 8, 2015 Author Posted February 8, 2015 I seem to get he milk particle effect whether I have it enabled or not in MCM. I tried enabling... exiting MCM, DISabling... I still get them. Not a HUGE deal as they go away on their own, but... can't seem to turn them off. works fine on this side
Pantheress Posted February 8, 2015 Posted February 8, 2015 I seem to get he milk particle effect whether I have it enabled or not in MCM. I tried enabling... exiting MCM, DISabling... I still get them. Not a HUGE deal as they go away on their own, but... can't seem to turn them off. You can remove them in MME debug menu.
chajapa Posted February 8, 2015 Posted February 8, 2015 I seem to get he milk particle effect whether I have it enabled or not in MCM. I tried enabling... exiting MCM, DISabling... I still get them. Not a HUGE deal as they go away on their own, but... can't seem to turn them off. You can remove them in MME debug menu. yes, I know I get particles whether the particle box is checked or not. Not a big deal. I'm waiting until I start a new profile and some new characters before I say any more about it because it's likely something on my end.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now