kane128128 Posted January 13, 2015 Posted January 13, 2015 Hi there, It could be that im just stupid, but are npc's also using the Milkpump? Because i've never seen them doing it. Would be nice to know. Thanks in advance They won't enter it on their own. If NPCs are allowed to use the Milk Pumps as part of their sandbox AI, then they'd become milk maids. Also, for a while the milk pumps WERE included in the sandbox AI and a follower or NPC would get in and get out and you'd get spammed with messages that you see when you exit the machines. SOooo.... you have to TELL your follower or an NPC to use the machine and the command to use it is not part of this mod, but rather part of your follower framework or the vanilla follwoer system. that help? Thanks for the quick anwser :3 It saved me some time to look for a weird console command etc. To bad that it is not implemented in the mod, would be pretty usefull.
Skyrimrere Posted January 13, 2015 Posted January 13, 2015 First, thanks for the great mod! A couple of things that might be cool to have, and if they've already been suggested then shame on me, but how about a feed follower or feed from follower feature, straight from the tap? And how about some milk puddles? Thanks, again!
chajapa Posted January 14, 2015 Posted January 14, 2015 First, thanks for the great mod! A couple of things that might be cool to have, and if they've already been suggested then shame on me, but how about a feed follower or feed from follower feature, straight from the tap? And how about some milk puddles? Thanks, again! On the first post. Scroll down to "Mods you might be interested in" Non-Sexlab Animation pack provides the breastfeeding animations, and in the topic [WIP] Nice Melons you got there, Honey! is a small mod that initiates the animations. have fun!
Skyrimrere Posted January 14, 2015 Posted January 14, 2015 Wow, should've checked. Thanks Use game controller as Vibrator! V2.0 Well, I'll be damned lol too bad i don't have a vag to slam a controller into!
Karretch Posted January 14, 2015 Posted January 14, 2015 Is the soulgem preg check for SL SG Pregnancy, SG Oven 2, or a blanket check? Edit: Also, my char is a schlonged fem but I only got milk for first milking. Do I have to change the gender flag manually?
dorkulon Posted January 14, 2015 Posted January 14, 2015 I suppose a possible way to address the weight issue is by having Lactaid pour on the pounds - e.g. any time you consume it you add 1 to the weight counter.
Ed86 Posted January 14, 2015 Author Posted January 14, 2015 Hi Ed86, thanks for the bottom of my heart for the constant maintaining/updating the mod and answering EVERY SINGLE question/request of EVERY mod user here! I would like to ask if it's possible to add 4 new features to the mod 1.Sweating while in the milkpumps stations and when doing self milking.The Estrus mod does that succesfully http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33102/? In this mod, the sweating effect starts soon after the tentacle animation starts and ends soon after the tentacle animation ends 2.If it's possible, to have this kind of milk squirting effect when having a boobgasm,when being selfmilked and when milk squirting due to orgasm when having sex using sexlab 3.If it's possible, when being selfmilked, add a hotkey where the player can change the selfmilking animation (like sexlab does with the stages of animations) or have them played all of them in a loop 4.If it's possible, add a moving effect to the milk stain on the breasts,torso and belly like this armor mod does http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58062/?tab=3&selected_game=110&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D58062%26user%3D1%26gid%3D110&pUp=1 as shown here There seems to be a tutorial for making animated textures here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47104/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D47104%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D1214144&pUp=1 Thanks again for your hard and resilient effords! 1.4.not sure if all this textures thing possible, since it'll probably overwrite itself but ill give it a try 2.okay 3. hmm... maybe Is the soulgem preg check for SL SG Pregnancy, SG Oven 2, or a blanket check? Edit: Also, my char is a schlonged fem but I only got milk for first milking. Do I have to change the gender flag manually? SL SG Pregnancy whats blanket check? you should get semen if you get orgasm/boobgasm in milkpump I suppose a possible way to address the weight issue is by having Lactaid pour on the pounds - e.g. any time you consume it you add 1 to the weight counter. weight issue? weight changing is disabled since its require some fancy script magic instead of just +1 and im not in a mood to cast spells
chajapa Posted January 14, 2015 Posted January 14, 2015 ahhhh.... that explains why it doesn't seem to detect SoulGem Oven II pregnancy And.... I really don't have a problem with this since I don't know what happens if they ARE pregnant anyways...
Karretch Posted January 14, 2015 Posted January 14, 2015 Is the soulgem preg check for SL SG Pregnancy, SG Oven 2, or a blanket check? Edit: Also, my char is a schlonged fem but I only got milk for first milking. Do I have to change the gender flag manually? SL SG Pregnancy whats blanket check? you should get semen if you get orgasm/boobgasm in milkpump A blanket check is just a wide-range, near all-encompassing check. Like a blanket search would be looking for all dogs in an area when in you want a specific breed. As to the semen thing, not getting it and I don't know why. Edit: For reference and to help troubleshoot, I'm using SOS UNP no balls version.
Ed86 Posted January 14, 2015 Author Posted January 14, 2015 Is the soulgem preg check for SL SG Pregnancy, SG Oven 2, or a blanket check? Edit: Also, my char is a schlonged fem but I only got milk for first milking. Do I have to change the gender flag manually? SL SG Pregnancy whats blanket check? you should get semen if you get orgasm/boobgasm in milkpump A blanket check is just a wide-range, near all-encompassing check. Like a blanket search would be looking for all dogs in an area when in you want a specific breed. As to the semen thing, not getting it and I don't know why. well there is no unified pregnancy checks, so its on individual basis, and it can be broken with mod changes or esp merges if form id changed and if you don't uninstall soulgem preg or psq mods correct way u'll be stuck pregnant, since their values stored in storageutil and weren't deleted during uninstall what schlong do u use?
Karretch Posted January 14, 2015 Posted January 14, 2015 Is the soulgem preg check for SL SG Pregnancy, SG Oven 2, or a blanket check? Edit: Also, my char is a schlonged fem but I only got milk for first milking. Do I have to change the gender flag manually? SL SG Pregnancy whats blanket check? you should get semen if you get orgasm/boobgasm in milkpump A blanket check is just a wide-range, near all-encompassing check. Like a blanket search would be looking for all dogs in an area when in you want a specific breed. As to the semen thing, not getting it and I don't know why. well there is no unified pregnancy checks, so its on individual basis, and it can be broken with mod changes or esp merges if form id changed and if you don't uninstall soulgem preg or psq mods correct way u'll be stuck pregnant, since their values stored in storageutil and weren't deleted during uninstall what schlong do u use? SOS UNP no balls, so the .87 i think it is.
Ed86 Posted January 14, 2015 Author Posted January 14, 2015 you only get sperm in fuckmachine mode Is the soulgem preg check for SL SG Pregnancy, SG Oven 2, or a blanket check? Edit: Also, my char is a schlonged fem but I only got milk for first milking. Do I have to change the gender flag manually? SL SG Pregnancy whats blanket check? you should get semen if you get orgasm/boobgasm in milkpump A blanket check is just a wide-range, near all-encompassing check. Like a blanket search would be looking for all dogs in an area when in you want a specific breed. As to the semen thing, not getting it and I don't know why. well there is no unified pregnancy checks, so its on individual basis, and it can be broken with mod changes or esp merges if form id changed and if you don't uninstall soulgem preg or psq mods correct way u'll be stuck pregnant, since their values stored in storageutil and weren't deleted during uninstall what schlong do u use? SOS UNP no balls, so the .87 i think it is.
Karretch Posted January 14, 2015 Posted January 14, 2015 you only get sperm in fuckmachine mode I have it enabled so I must be doing something wrong. I'll try turning the duration up to 30 and see if that helps next time I'm due. Edit: Still nothing with the sperm. Edit 2: Tried with modified machine duration, manually added self to schlonged faction, still nothing unless I'm not waiting long enough or something.
Ed86 Posted January 15, 2015 Author Posted January 15, 2015 you only get sperm in fuckmachine mode I have it enabled so I must be doing something wrong. I'll try turning the duration up to 30 and see if that helps next time I'm due. Edit: Still nothing with the sperm. Edit 2: Tried with modified machine duration, manually added self to schlonged faction, still nothing unless I'm not waiting long enough or something. works fine for me
chajapa Posted January 15, 2015 Posted January 15, 2015 Ed86, I made Got Milk mod official today. YOU and what you've done with MME are directly responsible for my mayhem! Thanks again for what you're doing and for what you've done. I realize that my mod is very small and simple, but I had fun making it and hope to continue along those lines with more.
Ed86 Posted January 16, 2015 Author Posted January 16, 2015 Ed86, I made Got Milk mod official today. YOU and what you've done with MME are directly responsible for my mayhem! what? Nooooooo........
majordespair Posted January 16, 2015 Posted January 16, 2015 just noticed the semen posts for schlonged females..i don't get any either BUT I am using immersive gender mod, where I can pick if I want to play male or female as futa and it doesn't actually use the specified gender till sex is initiated...dunno if that could course issue...not that im bothered about semen....im also using PSQ though ..wonder if semen bottle re-charges PSQ power pool... how does it check for futa/transgender ? just a shlong check or sexlab ? or both?
Ed86 Posted January 16, 2015 Author Posted January 16, 2015 just noticed the semen posts for schlonged females..i don't get any either BUT I am using immersive gender mod, where I can pick if I want to play male or female as futa and it doesn't actually use the specified gender till sex is initiated...dunno if that could course issue...not that im bothered about semen....im also using PSQ though ..wonder if semen bottle re-charges PSQ power pool... how does it check for futa/transgender ? just a shlong check or sexlab ? or both? both, you need to have orgasm in fuck machine mode to get semen potions
majordespair Posted January 16, 2015 Posted January 16, 2015 just noticed the semen posts for schlonged females..i don't get any either BUT I am using immersive gender mod, where I can pick if I want to play male or female as futa and it doesn't actually use the specified gender till sex is initiated...dunno if that could course issue...not that im bothered about semen....im also using PSQ though ..wonder if semen bottle re-charges PSQ power pool... how does it check for futa/transgender ? just a shlong check or sexlab ? or both? both, you need to have orgasm in fuck machine mode to get semen potions hmm well that happens a lot, almost everytime im milked I boobgasm at least once..sometimes more...am about to start a new playthrough though..so I will check pap log on each visit and see if I can find the possible conflict...out of my 200+ mods..not that it break my game ofc...works like charm otherwise...
chajapa Posted January 16, 2015 Posted January 16, 2015 Ed86, I made Got Milk mod official today. YOU and what you've done with MME are directly responsible for my mayhem! what? Nooooooo........ If you have something in the works, believe me I will put a big red sign on Got Milk that says: DON'T USE THIS! Ed86 has something BETTER for you!
Ed86 Posted January 16, 2015 Author Posted January 16, 2015 just noticed the semen posts for schlonged females..i don't get any either BUT I am using immersive gender mod, where I can pick if I want to play male or female as futa and it doesn't actually use the specified gender till sex is initiated...dunno if that could course issue...not that im bothered about semen....im also using PSQ though ..wonder if semen bottle re-charges PSQ power pool... how does it check for futa/transgender ? just a shlong check or sexlab ? or both? both, you need to have orgasm in fuck machine mode to get semen potions hmm well that happens a lot, almost everytime im milked I boobgasm at least once..sometimes more...am about to start a new playthrough though..so I will check pap log on each visit and see if I can find the possible conflict...out of my 200+ mods..not that it break my game ofc...works like charm otherwise... boobgams =/= orgasms Ed86, I made Got Milk mod official today. YOU and what you've done with MME are directly responsible for my mayhem! what? Nooooooo........ If you have something in the works, believe me I will put a big red sign on Got Milk that says: DON'T USE THIS! Ed86 has something BETTER for you! nothing is my fault! / well i could have but i'll just drink tea with milk and watch whole world go to hell
erasedisknow Posted January 16, 2015 Posted January 16, 2015 i found this neat modder's resource on the nexus. think implementation of this would ever be possible? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61230/?
ToweringTifa Posted January 17, 2015 Posted January 17, 2015 Hey, great mod. But i have one problem, my breasts wont grow. I've even tinkered around with the MCM menu, but still haven't found a solution. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
SirNibbles Posted January 17, 2015 Posted January 17, 2015 Hey, great mod. But i have one problem, my breasts wont grow. I've even tinkered around with the MCM menu, but still haven't found a solution. Any help would be appreciated, thanks! Have u used any previos milk mod versions? And if so have u updated it to a newer version without making a clean install of this mod? (referring to making it clean for uninstall in MCM menu>save>uninstall the mod>go into the game and save again>reinstall latest version) Using the savetool too could also help. Fixed that problem for me once.
Ed86 Posted January 17, 2015 Author Posted January 17, 2015 i found this neat modder's resource on the nexus. think implementation of this would ever be possible? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61230/? i dont like it. its nowhere near lore friendly you can replace model your self if you want Hey, great mod. But i have one problem, my breasts wont grow. I've even tinkered around with the MCM menu, but still haven't found a solution. Any help would be appreciated, thanks! use body with breast scaling support
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now