chajapa Posted January 24, 2015 Posted January 24, 2015 Bah.... I just came in to tell you I think I figured out MY problem.... which isn't YOUR problem... that's why it's called "my problem". Bug in CK... or maybe intended. *shrug* CK strips any esp files from the master list when you save a mod. So I'd select MilkModNew.esp when loading CK and everything would be okie dokie until I saved. I did everything I needed to do in CK, saved, then ran TES5Edit and added MilkModNEW.esp as a Master File again. Everything started working... the faction check works. I just have to remember to re-add MME as a hard master dependency every time I edit the mod in CK. Sux to be me.... but it works So.... my apologies for having you run around in your mod.... but ... it really shoulda had a name anyways And now I can have dialogue that only shows up for Milk Maids. This is fucking awesome!
yunghumma Posted January 24, 2015 Posted January 24, 2015 This mod is lookin pretty gr8 so far. Does anyone know if it's compatible with Touched By Dibella enhanced?
Kingslayer101 Posted January 25, 2015 Posted January 25, 2015 How do you get companions into the pumps ? i tried the Do something thing but when i turn to the other she leaves the pump
chajapa Posted January 25, 2015 Posted January 25, 2015 GotMilk v2.2FAC attached to THIS post for testing in case anyone's interested... I've tested it with Milk Mod 2015-1-21 and 2015-1-24. PLease don't post comments here on Ed's thread about it, but use the GotMilk thread. Thanks. Ed86, Milk Mod just keeps getting better and better! THANKS!
Ed86 Posted January 26, 2015 Author Posted January 26, 2015 GotMilk v2.2FAC attached to THIS post for testing in case anyone's interested... I've tested it with Milk Mod 2015-1-21 and 2015-1-24. PLease don't post comments here on Ed's thread about it, but use the GotMilk thread. Thanks. Ed86, Milk Mod just keeps getting better and better! THANKS! well actually i dont know what else to do, i guess mod have reached v1
RemusShadowcast Posted January 26, 2015 Posted January 26, 2015 Hi everyone. I know this has cropped up alot in this thread. But I have been searching and reading for days with no positive result. This is the ONLY mod that refuses to show up in MCM. I have everything working. Even the dialogues and stories, animations, pumps EVerything seems to work. But milk production is not enabled. I get the notification to enable it in MCM but no matter what i try. consols setstage command, cleaners. saves, new games reloading, utility mods. Nothing will bring this menu up. Im running on current skyrim. SKyUI 4.1 SKSE 1.7.1 Milk mod economy 24-01-15 with all dependancies in place. I just dont understand why it wont show up. Are there any manual console commands to just get the production running? all other modes and menu tweaks i'll just have to live without. Nothing i try will force the mod to show in MCM. I have lots of mods and have tried various combinations to pick out conflicts and i have cleaned out scripts and savegames but with no luck what so ever. the ingame items work and respond. but milking does nothing. I really would love to play with this mod but currently it serves no purpose but looks right now and it's dissapointing that im so close but so far. please if someone knows the reason for this slap me in the face with it >.< Cheers all :3
Fredfish Posted January 27, 2015 Posted January 27, 2015 SKSE is up to 1.7.2 now, not sure if that will help. Have you tried the console command :- setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 It forces MCM to relook for all mods with MCM options
RemusShadowcast Posted January 27, 2015 Posted January 27, 2015 SKSE is up to 1.7.2 now, not sure if that will help. Have you tried the console command :- setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 It forces MCM to relook for all mods with MCM options Ah ok I'll update to 1.7.2 and give it a go. yeah the setstage command only reloads all the other mods every time it's weird. Thanks though I'll give this update a shot!
tyger31 Posted January 28, 2015 Posted January 28, 2015 Is there a reason that the milk pumps are not where they are spored to be.
yunghumma Posted January 28, 2015 Posted January 28, 2015 Everything is fine except Milk Mod won't show up in MCM. How to fix?
Link2478 Posted January 28, 2015 Posted January 28, 2015 Is there a reason why the milk pumps are 100% blue?
swmas Posted January 28, 2015 Posted January 28, 2015 You mean purple? That means you don't have the textures installed correctly.
HoneyHyde Posted January 28, 2015 Posted January 28, 2015 First let me say that this is my favorite Mod in Skyrim right now. Period. Yes, above even the lightsabers. I can't wait to see more growth (pun intended) and development for this. Four quick. questions. First of all...how many times do you need to milk the farm 'cows' to turn in the quest "A Very Special Cheese?" (Which I assume is daily and your own doesn't count) Second of all, I'm starting to see errors in my error logs about the program and was wondering if it could be contributing to a series of random CTDs I suddenly started having (I doubt it, since I've had this from the beginning). [01/27/2015 - 09:02:06PM] error: Array index 10 is out of range (0-9) stack: [MME_MilkEcon (2C01D4E2)].milkecon.MilkEcoSaturationEvent() - "MilkECON.psc" Line 668 [MME_MilkEcon (2C01D4E2)].milkecon.MilkEcoCycle() - "MilkECON.psc" Line 192 [MME_MilkEcon (2C01D4E2)].milkecon.OnUpdateGameTime() - "MilkECON.psc" Line 182 [01/27/2015 - 09:02:06PM] error: Array index 10 is out of range (0-9) stack: [MME_MilkEcon (2C01D4E2)].milkecon.MilkEcoSaturationEvent() - "MilkECON.psc" Line 668 [MME_MilkEcon (2C01D4E2)].milkecon.MilkEcoCycle() - "MilkECON.psc" Line 192 [MME_MilkEcon (2C01D4E2)].milkecon.OnUpdateGameTime() - "MilkECON.psc" Line 182 Third (and I may have just missed this), at what point can you start to "infect" your followers and transform them into Milk Maids? Finally, I see options for "Sex Curse" and "Bimbo" when it comes to milk effects. Are those planned features, other mods or something else entirely? The Succubus one is enabled as I do have PSQ installed. Thank you! -Honey
Fredfish Posted January 28, 2015 Posted January 28, 2015 Is there a reason why the milk pumps are 100% blue? Zaz Animations has three files in its dowload section, you need all three. I'm guessing you never downloaded/installled the textures file
Ed86 Posted January 28, 2015 Author Posted January 28, 2015 Is there a reason that the milk pumps are not where they are spored to be. yes, there is a reason, you did something wrong during install, maybe some city replacement mod First let me say that this is my favorite Mod in Skyrim right now. Period. Yes, above even the lightsabers. I can't wait to see more growth (pun intended) and development for this. Four quick. questions. First of all...how many times do you need to milk the farm 'cows' to turn in the quest "A Very Special Cheese?" (Which I assume is daily and your own doesn't count) Second of all, I'm starting to see errors in my error logs about the program and was wondering if it could be contributing to a series of random CTDs I suddenly started having (I doubt it, since I've had this from the beginning). [01/27/2015 - 09:02:06PM] error: Array index 10 is out of range (0-9) stack: [MME_MilkEcon (2C01D4E2)].milkecon.MilkEcoSaturationEvent() - "MilkECON.psc" Line 668 [MME_MilkEcon (2C01D4E2)].milkecon.MilkEcoCycle() - "MilkECON.psc" Line 192 [MME_MilkEcon (2C01D4E2)].milkecon.OnUpdateGameTime() - "MilkECON.psc" Line 182 [01/27/2015 - 09:02:06PM] error: Array index 10 is out of range (0-9) stack: [MME_MilkEcon (2C01D4E2)].milkecon.MilkEcoSaturationEvent() - "MilkECON.psc" Line 668 [MME_MilkEcon (2C01D4E2)].milkecon.MilkEcoCycle() - "MilkECON.psc" Line 192 [MME_MilkEcon (2C01D4E2)].milkecon.OnUpdateGameTime() - "MilkECON.psc" Line 182 Third (and I may have just missed this), at what point can you start to "infect" your followers and transform them into Milk Maids? Finally, I see options for "Sex Curse" and "Bimbo" when it comes to milk effects. Are those planned features, other mods or something else entirely? The Succubus one is enabled as I do have PSQ installed. Thank you! -Honey well i'm mostly satisfied with it, so im not sure sure there will be much growth, unless something changes 1.1) i think its repeatable quest, so it'll never end 1.2) this quest is not from this mod 2.0) who knows... you obviously haven't done reset when it was required, therefore you have outdated data that can cause CTDs 3.0) at any point Finally) these are sexlabhormones options, those are planned features form other mod, The Succubus one is leveling you skills(cheat) therefore i don't use it
chajapa Posted January 28, 2015 Posted January 28, 2015 Ed86- If I want to make someone I'm talking to in dialogue, into a milkmaid, I'm thinking I need to send something like this: SendModEvent(eventName="MME_AddMilkMaid", strArg="<YOUR_ARGUMENTS>", numArg=<NUMBER_OF_ARGUMENTS>) What am I supposed to be using for arguments? in dialogue... the Actor I want to transform into a milkmaid, is referred to as akSpeaker. Is that going to work when sending the event?
Ed86 Posted January 28, 2015 Author Posted January 28, 2015 Ed86- If I want to make someone I'm talking to in dialogue, into a milkmaid, I'm thinking I need to send something like this: SendModEvent(eventName="MME_AddMilkMaid", strArg="<YOUR_ARGUMENTS>", numArg=<NUMBER_OF_ARGUMENTS>) What am I supposed to be using for arguments? in dialogue... the Actor I want to transform into a milkmaid, is referred to as akSpeaker. Is that going to work when sending the event? hm... i think you should send something like int MME_AddMilkMaid = ModEvent.Create("MME_AddMilkMaid") ; Int Does not have to be named "MME_AddMilkMaid" any name would do ModEvent.PushForm(MME_AddMilkMaid, MILKmaid) ; Form The animation target ModEvent.Send(MME_AddMilkMaid)
tyger31 Posted January 28, 2015 Posted January 28, 2015 Found the pumps but when I get on I get a message then when I close it the game crashes, what might I have misted this time.
HoneyHyde Posted January 29, 2015 Posted January 29, 2015 Found the pumps but when I get on I get a message then when I close it the game crashes, what might I have misted this time. Did you make sure to reset your SexLab animation registry?
tyger31 Posted January 29, 2015 Posted January 29, 2015 Found the pumps but when I get on I get a message then when I close it the game crashes, what might I have misted this time. Did you make sure to reset your SexLab animation registry? considering I do not know how to do that no.
yunghumma Posted January 29, 2015 Posted January 29, 2015 It's been a half an hour and MCM refuses to load milk mod. The milk machines, cuirass, etc are all functioning but mme won't show up in MCM. Not sure what could be the cause of this
HoneyHyde Posted January 30, 2015 Posted January 30, 2015 Found the pumps but when I get on I get a message then when I close it the game crashes, what might I have misted this time. Did you make sure to reset your SexLab animation registry? considering I do not know how to do that no. Using the MCM Menu, go to the SexLab option. Click "Rebuild & Clean" and then click "Reset Sexlab Animation Registry." Also make sure that you have all required mods installed as well. To get everything playing nice, I'm using Wyre Smash to verify my saves will work and TES5Edit to make sure the loading is working correctly (you can avoid a lot of CTD using these two). And of course, make sure to run FNIS. I run that any time I adjust any mod, honestly, just to be sure.
toynbeeidea Posted January 31, 2015 Posted January 31, 2015 Having a bit of a minor problem with HDT heels. There's a Sexlab mod, SexLab HDT High Heels Handler (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39645-sexlab-hdt-high-heels-handler-2014-12-14/) that corrects HDT heels after Sexlab animations. Without it, the wearer's feet are sunk into the ground until HDT shoes are manually taken back off and put back on. However, it doesn't seem to be working with Milk Mod Economy for some reason. Can it be made to?
tyger31 Posted January 31, 2015 Posted January 31, 2015 Found the pumps but when I get on I get a message then when I close it the game crashes, what might I have misted this time. Did you make sure to reset your SexLab animation registry? considering I do not know how to do that no. Using the MCM Menu, go to the SexLab option. Click "Rebuild & Clean" and then click "Reset Sexlab Animation Registry." Also make sure that you have all required mods installed as well. To get everything playing nice, I'm using Wyre Smash to verify my saves will work and TES5Edit to make sure the loading is working correctly (you can avoid a lot of CTD using these two). And of course, make sure to run FNIS. I run that any time I adjust any mod, honestly, just to be sure. tried that did not work. also I learned that when I put the milking cuirass on the game crashes. I think that the game is crashing when I become a milkmaid. also when I tell a follower to get in milk pump they get in then the game crashes. what could be causing the crash.
Ed86 Posted January 31, 2015 Author Posted January 31, 2015 Having a bit of a minor problem with HDT heels. There's a Sexlab mod, SexLab HDT High Heels Handler (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39645-sexlab-hdt-high-heels-handler-2014-12-14/) that corrects HDT heels after Sexlab animations. Without it, the wearer's feet are sunk into the ground until HDT shoes are manually taken back off and put back on. However, it doesn't seem to be working with Milk Mod Economy for some reason. Can it be made to? not sure, MME doesn't use sexlab animation events Found the pumps but when I get on I get a message then when I close it the game crashes, what might I have misted this time. Did you make sure to reset your SexLab animation registry? considering I do not know how to do that no. Using the MCM Menu, go to the SexLab option. Click "Rebuild & Clean" and then click "Reset Sexlab Animation Registry." Also make sure that you have all required mods installed as well. To get everything playing nice, I'm using Wyre Smash to verify my saves will work and TES5Edit to make sure the loading is working correctly (you can avoid a lot of CTD using these two). And of course, make sure to run FNIS. I run that any time I adjust any mod, honestly, just to be sure. tried that did not work. also I learned that when I put the milking cuirass on the game crashes. I think that the game is crashing when I become a milkmaid. also when I tell a follower to get in milk pump they get in then the game crashes. what could be causing the crash. install XPMSE 2.14+ and/or custom body
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now