Random females schlonged based on a chance (requires CK editing)

- Load in CK a non-female schlong addon you are using. For example VectorPlexus Muscular

- Look for the gender global variable, for example "SOS_Addon_VectorPlexusMuscular_Gender", change it to 2 (2 = male and female). Click OK, save and exit.

The muscular schlong have no female meshes in the armor addon, it will be invisible when a female equips it

- Configure the MCM. "NPC schlong type probability" in the MCM menus, SOS, UNP tab. This will propagate the probability to all races. The value for the global setting doesn't change, it's normal. For a 10% surprise chance, set the muscular schlong to 90%, and the UNP to 10%

I am lost. The Creation Kit is a maze of menus and I have no idea where to find the thing I need to edit.

Other than being all futa all the time, it is pretty spiffy.

a Teaser, raped dudes are looking funny in sexlab - specialy with 'surprised' expressions   :D

i made hdt object xmls for my current futa custom mesh and skeleton but male skeleton have  same bone layout as fem by def, so male xml is 100%= female hdt schlong.Im gonna test it with def skeleton and meshes,then post.

How many souls would I have to give you in order to try this out, lol

• 2 weeks later...

So, I'm having this issue and I can't quite figure it out. 

In non-sexytimes situation, my lovely Nord lady has a schlong, no problem. When it comes time to do the do, so to speak, it outright disappears on me and I'm back to regular lady bits. Any suggestions?

Do you think it could possibly be an issue with the sexlab stripping process? Equipping the schlong there? What slot is the thing in, and I can see if I have it marked.

(Also having an issue with not stripping all the way down ((gauntlets and bandolier and lantern are staying on)), but I believe that is a problem for a different topic.)

Do you think it could possibly be an issue with the sexlab stripping process? Equipping the schlong there? What slot is the thing in, and I can see if I have it marked.

(Also having an issue with not stripping all the way down ((gauntlets and bandolier and lantern are staying on)), but I believe that is a problem for a different topic.)

Schlongs use slot 52

Sorry to hear that :(

BUT there are people out here who are wishfully waiting for the finished xml (me included) so please dont drop it :)

Usually I dont make posts - Im rather a silent observer kind of guy - but Im so stoked for the final product :D

Keep up the good work :))

From Grizz28 small gif

msg-84386-0-82220100-1429780120.gif

Would be glad to try that out as well.

Hey everypne,

I've been trying to find a double dick version of this and I saw that there was one made and uploaded in this thread somewhere but I'm looking for a double dick that's not placed side by side but on on top of the other. So I.e the second dick would take the place of the balls or something like that.

Hey everypne,

I've been trying to find a double dick version of this and I saw that there was one made and uploaded in this thread somewhere but I'm looking for a double dick that's not placed side by side but on on top of the other. So I.e the second dick would take the place of the balls or something like that.

I thought there should be a verticle one instead of a horizontal one! If you find it let me know!

No I used the UNP patch and build the body with UUNP so it should be compatible. 

Please send me your femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif

I think I found your problem, it is not the texture, it is your body/bodyslide presets. 

Does it have a "-" value at groin?

post-607503-0-56436700-1433616564_thumb.jpg

No I used the UNP patch and build the body with UUNP so it should be compatible. 

Please send me your femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif

I think I found your problem, it is not the texture, it is your body/bodyslide presets. 

Does it have a "-" value at groin?

attachicon.gifproblem.jpg

I'm not sure what you mean.. I don't have a groin slider if that's what you mean? i have a slider called tummy tuck though

In CBBE its called groin, I don't know how its called for UUNP. 

Great addon! I would love to see an updated version of the fair skin patch (7.7)... Anyone working on that?

You can try my patch for fair skin.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1689-textures-for-sos-schlong-for-females-and-sos-equipable-schlong-unp-and-cbbe-support/

If it is not seamless, I will make a patch for 7.7 this weekend.

I have a simple question, when installing Fairskin textures, what options should I choose in the pop-up? Under Diffuse I choose "Shaved (Default)," under Normal I choose "Delicate Skin (Default)," under Specular I choose "Silky (Default)," and under Subsurface Scattering I've chosen either option in the past.

I use SevenBase and I don't know how much it will matter, but I kind of prefer SOS Small, but I'm gonna try the normal version real quick and see if there's a difference.

Heres how my texture looks:post-356274-0-91839800-1433897951_thumb.jpg

I think I had to use a mix of the Real Girls texture for the normal map, I modified the base texture and this was the best I got it to look