FauxFurry Posted January 7, 2015 Posted January 7, 2015 Not sure if this has been said yet, but the unp cuirass is asking for cbbe body textures. Is there a sevenbase version anywhere, thats what i really want. but i can accept unp if it was only working properly. You can get the UNPB textures from the Customized Milk Cuirass mod through this link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38368-customized-milking-cuirass/
xxsleepyxx Posted January 7, 2015 Posted January 7, 2015 Not sure if this has been said yet, but the unp cuirass is asking for cbbe body textures. Is there a sevenbase version anywhere, thats what i really want. but i can accept unp if it was only working properly. You can get the UNPB textures from the Customized Milk Cuirass mod through this link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38368-customized-milking-cuirass/ ah, thank you. It appears the reason it was asking for cbbe textures is because is its a cbbe body. there is no unp with this mod, the mode u recommended has the unp body, thank you. But now that im trying the mod, it appears the mod does not work. I get in the machine, the message pops up, but then when i get out of the machine nothing happens and the milk cuirass is stuck on me unequippable. and the debug section in mcm wont come up.
Ed86 Posted January 7, 2015 Author Posted January 7, 2015 Not sure if this has been said yet, but the unp cuirass is asking for cbbe body textures. Is there a sevenbase version anywhere, thats what i really want. but i can accept unp if it was only working properly. You can get the UNPB textures from the Customized Milk Cuirass mod through this link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38368-customized-milking-cuirass/ i don't know what fancy magic you doing but neither mod have unpb textures Not sure if this has been said yet, but the unp cuirass is asking for cbbe body textures. Is there a sevenbase version anywhere, thats what i really want. but i can accept unp if it was only working properly. You can get the UNPB textures from the Customized Milk Cuirass mod through this link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38368-customized-milking-cuirass/ ah, thank you. It appears the reason it was asking for cbbe textures is because is its a cbbe body. there is no unp with this mod, the mode u recommended has the unp body, thank you. But now that im trying the mod, it appears the mod does not work. I get in the machine, the message pops up, but then when i get out of the machine nothing happens and the milk cuirass is stuck on me unequippable. and the debug section in mcm wont come up. seems skyrim VM took arrow to its knee
hochoka Posted January 7, 2015 Posted January 7, 2015 i have suggestion, when is milk full if you could add giggle sound that would be great http://picosong.com/5hWs/
jo_monroe Posted January 7, 2015 Posted January 7, 2015 Hi i have a problem, wehn i have installed the Mod my body is male
Ed86 Posted January 7, 2015 Author Posted January 7, 2015 Hi, I have a problem with the milking-machine. This machine pumps no more milk from the breasts and the anal-stick doesn`t appear any more. Can you help me? not really more details? Hi i have a problem, wehn i have installed the Mod my body is male ^ something wrong with your skyrim i guess
jo_monroe Posted January 7, 2015 Posted January 7, 2015 Hi, I have a problem with the milking-machine. This machine pumps no more milk from the breasts and the anal-stick doesn`t appear any more. Can you help me? not really more details? Hi i have a problem, wehn i have installed the Mod my body is male ^ something wrong with your skyrim i guess hm but i don't now waht^^
Ed86 Posted January 7, 2015 Author Posted January 7, 2015 Hi, I have a problem with the milking-machine. This machine pumps no more milk from the breasts and the anal-stick doesn`t appear any more. Can you help me? not really more details? Hi i have a problem, wehn i have installed the Mod my body is male ^ something wrong with your skyrim i guess hm but i don't now waht^^ well this mod does not alter gender, it uses one supplied by skyrim probably some other mod messes with gender or maybe you have used console showracemenu and screwed up somehow maybe you use custom race or maybe youre an orc? lol
EiM Posted January 8, 2015 Posted January 8, 2015 Hello! Is there console command to force NPCs (maids) to use milk pumps?everytime when im giving command to use it and cancel out of it, maid just stops right there and dont continue.Any help?
FauxFurry Posted January 8, 2015 Posted January 8, 2015 Hello! Is there console command to force NPCs (maids) to use milk pumps? everytime when im giving command to use it and cancel out of it, maid just stops right there and dont continue. Any help? You might just have to wait until the milk maid is firmly secured in the milking cuirass or milking pumps before exiting from the dialogue menu for the animation to play to completion without cancelling the milking process.
EiM Posted January 8, 2015 Posted January 8, 2015 Hello! Is there console command to force NPCs (maids) to use milk pumps? everytime when im giving command to use it and cancel out of it, maid just stops right there and dont continue. Any help? You might just have to wait until the milk maid is firmly secured in the milking cuirass or milking pumps before exiting from the dialogue menu for the animation to play to completion without cancelling the milking process. Even after the milk maid is firmly secured in the milking cuirass or milking pumps and the animation starts, it stops after i exit the dialogue.
chajapa Posted January 8, 2015 Posted January 8, 2015 That's not this mod. That's actually almost certainly due to your follower framework or the follower. The only way I've gotten past that issue is to use AFT for follower framework. When you put a follower in the milk pump, they stay there when using AFT. Every other follower framework I've tried, you have to stand there and not get out of the command state or they exit the machine.
Deimos Posted January 8, 2015 Posted January 8, 2015 I ran into a small issue when trying to set the mobile milker to drain only 5 milk then stop, but the setting resets to disabled when I swap menus or exit mcm.
erasedisknow Posted January 9, 2015 Posted January 9, 2015 I don't mean to nitpick or come off as a grammar nazi, but your's grammar in that sentence sucks.
Kwengie Posted January 9, 2015 Posted January 9, 2015 Not sure if this has been said yet, but the unp cuirass is asking for cbbe body textures. Is there a sevenbase version anywhere, thats what i really want. but i can accept unp if it was only working properly. You can get the UNPB textures from the Customized Milk Cuirass mod through this link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38368-customized-milking-cuirass/ this UNPB-Cuirass is horrible, look at the but, when my Character is running or going. A lot of clipping-mistakes. And the cubs don't ly on the breast as the CBBE-Cuirass.
Kwengie Posted January 9, 2015 Posted January 9, 2015 Hi, I have a problem with the milking-machine. This machine pumps no more milk from the breasts and the anal-stick doesn`t appear any more. Can you help me? the Version from 1.1.15 works perfect for me.
Ed86 Posted January 9, 2015 Author Posted January 9, 2015 I ran into a small issue when trying to set the mobile milker to drain only 5 milk then stop, but the setting resets to disabled when I swap menus or exit mcm. seems mcm option gets stuck, does it affect milking? I don't mean to nitpick or come off as a grammar nazi, but your's grammar in that sentence sucks. well i can change Your's to player name's, will that make you happy? Not sure if this has been said yet, but the unp cuirass is asking for cbbe body textures. Is there a sevenbase version anywhere, thats what i really want. but i can accept unp if it was only working properly. You can get the UNPB textures from the Customized Milk Cuirass mod through this link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38368-customized-milking-cuirass/ this UNPB-Cuirass is horrible, look at the but, when my Character is running or going. A lot of clipping-mistakes. And the cubs don't ly on the breast as the CBBE-Cuirass. hm... i guess its screwed, if anyone want go give a hand and fix it feel free to do so
Rex Dark Posted January 9, 2015 Posted January 9, 2015 I think I'm missing something. I went into the milk machines and it said I became a milk maid, but even after several days no milk has been produced yet. Even after cheating in a Lactacid and drinking it (Where can I buy it anyway), the MiklGen (per hour) -stat remains at 0. Also, I couldn't take off the milking cuirass at all, so I had to turn on naked milking before restarting. (I like my ability to wear armor.) Is it supposed to be like that?
Ed86 Posted January 9, 2015 Author Posted January 9, 2015 I think I'm missing something. I went into the milk machines and it said I became a milk maid, but even after several days no milk has been produced yet. Even after cheating in a Lactacid and drinking it (Where can I buy it anyway), the MiklGen (per hour) -stat remains at 0. Also, I couldn't take off the milking cuirass at all, so I had to turn on naked milking before restarting. (I like my ability to wear armor.) Is it supposed to be like that? install latest version
rick112 Posted January 9, 2015 Posted January 9, 2015 I think I'm missing something. I went into the milk machines and it said I became a milk maid, but even after several days no milk has been produced yet. Even after cheating in a Lactacid and drinking it (Where can I buy it anyway), the MiklGen (per hour) -stat remains at 0. Also, I couldn't take off the milking cuirass at all, so I had to turn on naked milking before restarting. (I like my ability to wear armor.) Is it supposed to be like that? This happened to me before, after a little trial and error I was able to determine that I had forgotten to turn lactation on in the MCM menu under settings(not the part at the top that sais activate mod but partway down) this is necessary otherwise you wont produce milk.
Rex Dark Posted January 9, 2015 Posted January 9, 2015 I think I'm missing something. I went into the milk machines and it said I became a milk maid, but even after several days no milk has been produced yet. Even after cheating in a Lactacid and drinking it (Where can I buy it anyway), the MiklGen (per hour) -stat remains at 0. Also, I couldn't take off the milking cuirass at all, so I had to turn on naked milking before restarting. (I like my ability to wear armor.) Is it supposed to be like that? This happened to me before, after a little trial and error I was able to determine that I had forgotten to turn lactation on in the MCM menu under settings(not the part at the top that sais activate mod but partway down) this is necessary otherwise you wont produce milk. I says milk production is enabled. Can't find a "lactation" option, though, if that isn't it. (I've got the version of 2015-01-03)
rick112 Posted January 9, 2015 Posted January 9, 2015 I think I'm missing something. I went into the milk machines and it said I became a milk maid, but even after several days no milk has been produced yet. Even after cheating in a Lactacid and drinking it (Where can I buy it anyway), the MiklGen (per hour) -stat remains at 0. Also, I couldn't take off the milking cuirass at all, so I had to turn on naked milking before restarting. (I like my ability to wear armor.) Is it supposed to be like that? This happened to me before, after a little trial and error I was able to determine that I had forgotten to turn lactation on in the MCM menu under settings(not the part at the top that sais activate mod but partway down) this is necessary otherwise you wont produce milk. I says milk production is enabled. Can't find a "lactation" option, though, if that isn't it. (I've got the version of 2015-01-03) Sorry for the confusion, milk production is the proper one, for the record I had this problem back in December, so taking all things into consideration your problem is probably from the new update, I saw mention of this and a possible fix on the mods main page under the change log... no guarantees.
Guest Posted January 9, 2015 Posted January 9, 2015 There are two levels in my milk mod now. One appears to be for individual milk maids, and the other is for whoever owns all the maids. So a maid can be level 10, while the owner is still level 4. I hope I have that right and it isn't a bug. The other thing is the service charges, which are enormous now. A maid might make 1200 and get charged 1000 for upkeep. OK that's steep, but acceptable, if you really wrote it that way. I liked one level (like before) but I can get used to it, don't have a cow.
erasedisknow Posted January 9, 2015 Posted January 9, 2015 I don't mean to nitpick or come off as a grammar nazi, but your's grammar in that sentence sucks. well i can change Your's to player name's, will that make you happy? it has kind of been bugging me for a while.
Deimos Posted January 9, 2015 Posted January 9, 2015 I ran into a small issue when trying to set the mobile milker to drain only 5 milk then stop, but the setting resets to disabled when I swap menus or exit mcm. seems mcm option gets stuck, does it affect milking? WIth the option off and unable to be put back on it milks the full amount instead of 5, reseting the mod variables seems to fix it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now