7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Thanks. 

Where do you see a hazard with this change?

multiple mods try to change that

some mod changes target, gets removed, and then its fucked

using something like below would be safer, since you can unset IsSlave tag in mcm, but you dont want dependency i guess

set StorageUtil.GetIntValue(akActor, "MME.MilkMaid.IsSlave") == 1

catch event and
 MilkE.InitiateTradeToContainer(StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(akActor,"MME.MilkMaid.MilkingContainerMilksSUM") as int, 0, akActor, MilkBarrel)
 StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(akActor, "MME.MilkMaid.MilkingContainerMilksSUM", 0)

7 hours ago, Emeraldnoir said:

I installed this, met all the requirements, and couldn't find any Milk pumps. I do not use city mods at all, and left most of the game alone. Only armors and such mods are used.

I also tried using Being a Cow, and with or without that mod, the milk pumping stations didn't appear.

You installed the milk pump ESP but did not enable it?

20 hours ago, Ed86 said:

multiple mods try to change that

some mod changes target, gets removed, and then its fucked

using something like below would be safer, since you can unset IsSlave tag in mcm, but you dont want dependency i guess

set StorageUtil.GetIntValue(akActor, "MME.MilkMaid.IsSlave") == 1

catch event and
 MilkE.InitiateTradeToContainer(StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(akActor,"MME.MilkMaid.MilkingContainerMilksSUM") as int, 0, akActor, MilkBarrel)
 StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(akActor, "MME.MilkMaid.MilkingContainerMilksSUM", 0)

It took me a little reading to figure out what this is all about.

So, now I understand that milk slaves don't generate any milk by default, and it has to be made by explicit call.

Having "got" it, I think this has about the same risks of conflict as the container override on the cow, with the possible downside that the player will be confused by being set a milk slave.

With the container override approach it's easy to definitively detect any conflict by checking the StorageUtil override value for the container is what you expect it to be. If it isn't what you expect, you can warn the player, disable problem functionality, or whatever.

With the milk slave, it's possible for it to fail in multiple ways, most of which will likely result in extra milk appearing from somewhere - depending on what the conflicting mod does. Not a big problem, but still a bit broken.

In practice, I don't think there are any mods using milk slave on the player, and I am absolutely certain there are none using the StorageUtil override, as it didn't exist before. Conflicts are somewhat theoretical at this point.

So I prefer to stick with the StorageUtil override approach and not rewrite my working code yet again.

how can i compile all milk mod related files posted in this thread? I tried search feature in LL but i dont know how to browse entire files without checking out entire 300 pages.

I came here to get myself an updated bodymorph esp and 3BA milk cuirass but it seems peoples post buried those files i wanted to search.

can anyone show me how to browse entire added files from this thread?

31 minutes ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

how can i compile all milk mod related files posted in this thread? I tried search feature in LL but i dont know how to browse entire files without checking out entire 300 pages.

I came here to get myself an updated bodymorph esp and 3BA milk cuirass but it seems peoples post buried those files i wanted to search.

can anyone show me how to browse entire added files from this thread?

That would be nice, wouldn't it...

As far as I know, that's not possible. The best you can do is search specifically this thread for keywords.

I couldn't find what you're looking for doing so, however. Are you sure those files exist?

14 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

That would be nice, wouldn't it...

As far as I know, that's not possible. The best you can do is search specifically this thread for keywords.

I couldn't find what you're looking for doing so, however. Are you sure those files exist?

turns out it was me in the wrong thread. i came here instead of Special edition MME thread.

sorry for inconvenience.

5 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

Hey yall,  Just wondering if someone could help and explain how the Morph settings work compared to SLIF scaling?  

Does it increase by 0.5 per milkd maid level as set in the Bodymorph.json vs the MME MCM slider values for SLIF ?

SLIF is a modifier on top of whatever MME decides. When set to 100%, it will indeed be 0.5 per level, assuming you set SLIF to Highest Wins like a sensible person.

3 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

Sorry if this was answered previously...

Are there any patches between MME and Hentai Pregnancy that:

- Increase lactacid during pregnancy stages

- Milking in MME reduces HP milk and vice versa

Does anything like this exist between MME and SGO3?

Thanks

Pretty sure MME and HP are automatically aware of each other, Ed86 is author of both.

SGO I have no idea.

1 hour ago, ck2modfan said:

Thanks. Maybe I don't have them setup correctly. I am not seeing one affect the other. Any help would be appreciated.

In the MME MCM, look for "HentaiPregnancy" in the page that lists compatibility. It should be checked, if so the mod will use the HP pregnancy status to affect milk production. It doesn't add lactacid directly though but milk should produce without it while pregnant.

10 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

Thanks

-no

-no

-no

I uploaded the DF that uses the MME cow-centric milk-barrels approach.

I was trying to put a credit, but gave up for now as LL threw a fit that my page was too long, or something...

I'll sort out the remaining front page quirks tomorrow.

Will the change be in a future MME scripts release I can mention?

In any case, DF can now do a milking deal, and pump you full of lactacid, and so on.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I uploaded the DF that uses the MME cow-centric milk-barrels approach.

I was trying to put a credit, but gave up for now as LL threw a fit that my page was too long, or something...

I'll sort out the remaining front page quirks tomorrow.

Will the change be in a future MME scripts release I can mention?

In any case, DF can now do a milking deal, and pump you full of lactacid, and so on.

yes if i wont forget

On 2/8/2021 at 5:27 PM, ck2modfan said:

Thanks

Milking SGO3 milks can happen, but it's not "built in" to MME. I actually got it working way back when I first wrote JUGs (no longer working on that one... it's old).

You have to set up a soft dependency for SGO3 and then script it as a controller and then perform all kinds of scripting contortionist voo-doo to get it working. I had a lot of help back then.

SGO3 seems no longer under active development so I abandoned it and started using Hentai Pregnancy LE. Since Ed86 wrote both Hentai Pregnancy AND MME, they work well together. And MME will deplete Hentai Pregnancy milks during milking.

i like the milk slave idea too with storing into an object but like everyone has pointed out i don't think there exist a mod that even utilizes the milk slave feature, BAC would be perfect for that with the being owned eventually in that mod but the author has temporary abandoned it seems to work on other things. 

I could totally see this being used in a mod like SD+ slavery though, would it happen probably unlikely.

Just now, A Little Kitten said:

Hello,

i havent quite understood something about how it works.

how do i make my own milk ?

i dont have installed the pump machines, dont have skooma whore either.

should drinking a racial milk be enough ?

You must install the what the instructions say.
And then you have to use what you haven't installed before.
I hope that was helpful. ;)

(Your keyword: Milk Pump machines)

39 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

You must install the what the instructions say.
And then you have to use what you haven't installed before.
I hope that was helpful. ;)

(Your keyword: Milk Pump machines)

So... when i selected during installation No Pumps, i fcked myself over ? :D
Ok so i reinstall, choose some pumps, and then it works, yes ?
Just confirm for me like to a baby

also i asumme i gotta get myself fcked with that thing ?

What a cruel world...

1 hour ago, A Little Kitten said:

Hello,

i havent quite understood something about how it works.

how do i make my own milk ?

i dont have installed the pump machines, dont have skooma whore either.

should drinking a racial milk be enough ?

Drink Lactacid, wait for time to pass, then milk yourself with the relevant spell, have someone else drink from you with a dialogue milking mod (Jugs, Elsie La'Vache, the Milk Maid, or maybe vanilla?), or wear parasite/symbiotic armor and it'll drink it.

You should really get the pumps, though. It's fine not to have skooma whore, but it's going to be difficult actually milking yourself without fixed pumps.

35 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Drink Lactacid, wait for time to pass, then milk yourself with the relevant spell, have someone else drink from you with a dialogue milking mod (Jugs, Elsie La'Vache, the Milk Maid, or maybe vanilla?), or wear parasite/symbiotic armor and it'll drink it.

You should really get the pumps, though. It's fine not to have skooma whore, but it's going to be difficult actually milking yourself without fixed pumps.

I was using the racial ability, it worked on the status in spell buffs/debuffs but didnt get anything into inventory afterwards.

right right, so, first drink lactacid - i get that from those moving cat merchants  only right ? Then the pump, and it will give me milk into inventory, have i figured it out now ?

20 minutes ago, A Little Kitten said:

I was using the racial ability, it worked on the status in spell buffs/debuffs but didnt get anything into inventory afterwards.

right right, so, first drink lactacid - i get that from those moving cat merchants  only right ? Then the pump, and it will give me milk into inventory, have i figured it out now ?

Keep in mind that without tweaks, you're going to need a lot of lactacid to make significant amounts.

I think vanilla it's 1 lactacid to 1 bottle of milk? They're kinda expensive, too.