7 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

UNP should be compatible with bodyslide, which is all that should be needed for inflation to work properly.

my belly has no problem,but breast size can't increase。

I think it's probably BHUNP use three breast skeleton so that breast can't support。

I really love this because BHUNP‘s breast looks vivid。

But now,I must choose one from MME and BHUNP?

am i doing something wrong or did i break the "hey there" dialog? When i go to inkeepers, farmers, townsfolk, ect the only dialog option under "hey there" is the "nevermind" option. Could there be certain parameters i need to meet for some of those to come up? Ive had the inkeeper one come up once.

1 hour ago, bruh... said:

am i doing something wrong or did i break the "hey there" dialog? When i go to inkeepers, farmers, townsfolk, ect the only dialog option under "hey there" is the "nevermind" option. Could there be certain parameters i need to meet for some of those to come up? Ive had the inkeeper one come up once.

need to have certain milk in inventory

This mod needs a watchdog script because the Milk Pump Machines depending on how far along you pc's been a milk maid will put the milking scripts into a perpetual loop with nothing short of a reload of your save fixing it .  If it takes like oh say half hour to and hour (real world time) and the script can't or won't kickout and let  your character leave the pumps it's time to put another script in that basically does just that. kills the script so you can get out of it.

The problem as i see it is that your milk amount in your Player Character is so great that the timeout in the script gets reach and the damn thing sends another round of Lactacid to her then the pumps continue and then the timeout is reach again and more Lactacid  and so on and so forth so tech. it never reaches -1 or 000.000  which is what it is looking for to tell the script to stop so you can hit E to let your character leave the pumps.

BTW the override command LShift + RShift + (character) doesn't work it just  ignores it when sent.

PS. my character is currently maxing at 10 to 11 units of milk and the machine adds 6.00 units of Lactacid each go round with hour between each top off.

If i use the spell and not the pump the scripts end without a problem.

35 minutes ago, DavinaJo said:

This mod needs a watchdog script because the Milk Pump Machines depending on how far along you pc's been a milk maid will put the milking scripts into a perpetual loop with nothing short of a reload of your save fixing it .  If it takes like oh say half hour to and hour (real world time) and the script can't or won't kickout and let  your character leave the pumps it's time to put another script in that basically does just that. kills the script so you can get out of it.

The problem as i see it is that your milk amount in your Player Character is so great that the timeout in the script gets reach and the damn thing sends another round of Lactacid to her then the pumps continue and then the timeout is reach again and more Lactacid  and so on and so forth so tech. it never reaches -1 or 000.000  which is what it is looking for to tell the script to stop so you can hit E to let your character leave the pumps.

BTW the override command LShift + RShift + (character) doesn't work it just  ignores it when sent.

PS. my character is currently maxing at 10 to 11 units of milk and the machine adds 6.00 units of Lactacid each go round with hour between each top off.

...I can't help but ask. Are you in a bound pump, or a regular one?

You can't leave a bound pump until you've hit below 1.00 units of milk at least once, and if your milking settings are too slow, you can indeed get stuck.

That's not a bug, that's a feature, but you really shouldn't be threatened by that so early that your level 0 character is getting stuck in a pump, so I can only assume you changed the milking settings to be glacial somehow.

...Use unbound pumps if you are determined to have milking take forever? Those will let you leave whenever you want, at the cost of pulling lactacid from you inventory, but offering double the actual milk produced over bound pumps.

2 hours ago, DavinaJo said:

what watchdog script?

i dont see a problem, sounds like happy ending

12 hours ago, DavinaJo said:

Actually, using the Gush setting you can take that time frame and slash it to nothing. With it set at "100% milk gush effect/additional milk per milking" for every milking session, it always empties you to less than 1. (So if you have a limit of, say, 100.5, it would take 100 full units and leave the 0.5 afterwords (whether using NPCs to feed or using pumps).

23 minutes ago, iArgus said:

Have a problem with milk and loctacid production. After first milking it doen't produced at all.

Please help!

Milk Production doesn't happen without lactacid. If you got in an unbound pump with no lactacid in your inventory, or used any variety of methods to be flagged as a milkmaid without drinking lactacid, no milk will be produced.

...Drink lactacid or swap to fixed milk production? I think the latter is a debug setting...

I am having an issue with the multi-breast-row feature. When a maid has multiple rows of breasts, they are completely unable to wear any other chest armor, including the milking cuirass.

I thought that this was intentional until I saw an image of the cuirass attached to a 4 breasted maid in one of the thumbnail images. How is that done?

Also, I am not sure if the milk-criuass with panties and without are the same item -- I've installed the panties bodyslide, but the in game version appears to still be the basic one. Am I doing something wrong there?

1 hour ago, rmtsign said:

I am having an issue with the multi-breast-row feature. When a maid has multiple rows of breasts, they are completely unable to wear any other chest armor, including the milking cuirass.

I thought that this was intentional until I saw an image of the cuirass attached to a 4 breasted maid in one of the thumbnail images. How is that done?

Also, I am not sure if the milk-criuass with panties and without are the same item -- I've installed the panties bodyslide, but the in game version appears to still be the basic one. Am I doing something wrong there?

Working within its limitations, no-one knows where that screenshot came from.

Theoretically, not zapping the panties during bodyslide would make them appear in game, so I don't know for sure what could be causing that. Check the ESP, it should either not be targeting the bodyslid model OR be rendering the panties as invisible.

26 minutes ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Working within its limitations, no-one knows where that screenshot came from.

So it sounds like because the breast overlay is a chest armor, no other chest armors can be equipped? is that the expected behavior?

Also, I figured out the panties thing, it's fixed now. it was an error in how I did the bodyslide.

As an addition question, what's the difference between the milking machine and fucking machine animations on the milk pumps? The existence of the setting implies that there is a separate animation, but I can't tell the difference.

Next question on multi-breast armors:
It causes some odd texture issues with slave tats, where the tats are flickering in and out. I tried fixing this by removing the non-breast portions of the other layers, but that made the additional breasts get weirdly low-poly (I think it has to do with reducing the vertex count). 

Is this a known problem and/or is there a solution?

16 hours ago, rmtsign said:

As an addition question, what's the difference between the milking machine and fucking machine animations on the milk pumps? The existence of the setting implies that there is a separate animation, but I can't tell the difference.

Ok, so once upon a time, there was a milking animation that played with a character's breasts while being milked, which wouldn't happen during the fucking machine stage. It was useful for determining when your character was out of milk, if you disabled the popups during milking.

Sadly, that animation requires a specific skeleton version, one that stopped being compatible with new sexlab animations about... a year ago? More? I didn't keep track.

Technically, the animation still exists, but it doesn't recognize modern skeleton's breast bones, so it doesn't function.

13 hours ago, rmtsign said:

Next question on multi-breast armors:
It causes some odd texture issues with slave tats, where the tats are flickering in and out. I tried fixing this by removing the non-breast portions of the other layers, but that made the additional breasts get weirdly low-poly (I think it has to do with reducing the vertex count). 

Is this a known problem and/or is there a solution?

Yeah, slavetats don't play well with multibreasts. I don't use the standard multibreast model, I use an upgraded variant made by Captain_Bollocks that is compatible with bodyslide, and slavetats only applies to the top row there.

I don't have a solution for you, sorry, you may have to pick between applying slavetats and equipping multibreasts.

9 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Yeah, slavetats don't play well with multibreasts. I don't use the standard multibreast model, I use an upgraded variant made by Captain_Bollocks that is compatible with bodyslide, and slavetats only applies to the top row there.

Do you have a link to said upgraded version, or is it not for public distribution?

18 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

I tried using the new morph, and it worked just fine at normal breast scales, but once SLIF updated and applied the increased sizes, this happened. Any idea what might be going on?
I double check to make sure I built morphs, and I did.

Capture.PNG

30 minutes ago, rmtsign said:

I tried using the new morph, and it worked just fine at normal breast scales, but once SLIF updated and applied the increased sizes, this happened. Any idea what might be going on?
I double check to make sure I built morphs, and I did.

It's the price you pay for adjustable multibreasts: Inflation fucks them super hard.

You have to choose between boulders that overlap or this nonsense.

I know I just made you choose between multitits at all and slavetats, but hey, Skyrim modding.

2 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

It's the price you pay for adjustable multibreasts: Inflation fucks them super hard.

You have to choose between boulders that overlap or this nonsense.

I know I just made you choose between multitits at all and slavetats, but hey, Skyrim modding.

Fair enough; good to know!
Now if only there was a version that just had the fix and not the change, but it sounds like that isn't out there.

New question:

Recently just installed hentai pregnancy, and I read about interactions between the two mods in this thread (children consuming the milk), how do I get that to occur? Do I need to download an extension to Hentai Pregnancy?

10 hours ago, rmtsign said:

New question:

Recently just installed hentai pregnancy, and I read about interactions between the two mods in this thread (children consuming the milk), how do I get that to occur? Do I need to download an extension to Hentai Pregnancy?

First I've heard of it, but the answer to the latter is no.

MME comes with plugins to enable compatability with other mods, which you choose from in a list assuming you installed it with a mod manager. Usually it's simply 'if you get pregnant, flag as milk maid and grant a boost to milk production,' but if these more esoteric functions exist, installing the Hentai Pregnancy plugin should work.

Manually installing should be fine, if you don't want to reinstall MME to get back to that options menu.

I have one question: Does your character milking while having sore breasts ("drained") increases the level of the Breasts debuff in MCM? I've done this in milk pumps for a while and now my PC is getting a debuff of over 120 pounds, there are even some skills showing negative values (my Pickpocket skill went to -104, for example).

Or is it related to the breast size of the character after milking a lot (currently is a level 5 maid and an effective breast size of ~4), according to the debug MCM?

I'd like to suggest a hard cap for the skill debuffs in a possible future version.

Edit: I apparently found the issue: SexLab Hormones breast size increasing was causing the debuff to get absurdly high values. Disabling those changes and resetting the mod brought the breast debuff to more acceptable values (now is at 11), and I now can play the rest of the game again ?